Page 111 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it strange Dawn got NO new pokemon or evolutions whatsoever in her stay in BW? I know she has one episode left, but I severely doubt anything will happen in that final ep before she departs.

The writers seemed to lack any real enthusiasm toward Dawn's return, no new clothes, no new pokemon, she basically came back for fillers and lost early in a tournament. None of her pokemon even did anything besides Piplup and Mamoswine.
    Nah. It's fine to me. Besides, she's in Unova for fun, not contests.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    *sigh* are people really still complaining about dawns clothes? is the fact she didn't get a new outfit that big a deal?

as for the pokemon, not Much can happen, only 2 are capable of evolving and the writers just didn't want them to evolve. As for catching something new what would of been the point?
    She wore her Platinum clothes during the Snowpoint city arc, wearing them again in the summer/fall alittle not needed. Wearing Hilda or Mei's clothes are asking for death. As for new Pokemon, the special can't be all canon so maybe she went to Unova instead of Hoenn.

Why Cybet had to bring it up here, I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    She wore her Platinum clothes during the Snowpoint city arc, wearing them again in the summer/fall alittle not needed. Wearing Hilda or Mei's clothes are asking for death. As for new Pokemon, the special can't be all canon so maybe she went to Unova instead of Hoenn.

Why Cybet had to bring it up here, I have no clue.
    dawn has quilava, the specials cannon. why would part of it be cannon and not others?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    dawn has quilava, the specials cannon. why would part of it be cannon and not others?
    Before BW2 came I thought it would not be canon... Now it is so ingnore the last bit.

Well technically Quilava is her new Pokemon since Ash hadn't seen it yet, though they showed it's evolution on screen in the special.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Well technically Quilava is her new Pokemon since Ash hadn't seen it yet, though they showed it's evolution on screen in the special.
    which certain dubbed viewers never saw so that'd be like may's glaceon , wartortle and venasaur to them
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    which certain dubbed viewers never saw so that'd be like may's glaceon , wartortle and venasaur to them
    Precisely.

Trip prediction:

Serperior
    Conkeldurr
    Galvantula
    Chandelure
    Jellicent
    Vanilluxe
    Flygon
    Absol
    Unfezant

Precisely.

Trip prediction:

Serperior
    Conkeldurr
    Galvantula
    Chandelure
    Jellicent
    Vanilluxe
    Flygon
    Absol
    Unfezant
    So you want him to have two of the major pokemon Drew showcased?

I don't get what's people's obsession over Absol and Trip. Trip is likely going to be the only rival without any non-Unovian pokemon.

Random : PokéRadar

Precisely.

Trip prediction:

Serperior
    Conkeldurr
    Galvantula
    Chandelure
    Jellicent
    Vanilluxe
    Flygon
    Absol
    Unfezant
    I like it.

I personally think that this would be very cool.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it strange Dawn got NO new pokemon or evolutions whatsoever in her stay in BW? I know she has one episode left, but I severely doubt anything will happen in that final ep before she departs.

The writers seemed to lack any real enthusiasm toward Dawn's return, no new clothes, no new pokemon, she basically came back for fillers and lost early in a tournament. None of her pokemon even did anything besides Piplup and Mamoswine.
    For the non-Japanese viewers she did got a new evolution: Quilava. But that's only because they didn't dub the special for some reason.

And as for captures, I don't think she would catch something in Hoenn. May didn't got new captures as well in her DP cameo. The only evolution that could've happen in Dawn's team were Buneary's and Quilava's (since Piplup won't evolve). Buneary won't evolve and it's pretty much obvious since it has it's vest and all, and Typhlosion might make Dawn look too much strong.
    Last edited by IcySealeo; 25th August 2012 at 6:19 PM.
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/if7pug.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post

I don't get what's people's obsession over Absol and Trip. Trip is likely going to be the only rival without any non-Unovian pokemon.
    its a cool pokemon that people would like to see more of

First time I see someone giving him an Absol.

I would go further with that comment and say that only Kotetsu will have non-Isshu(first game) pokemon.

I'm not obsessed with Absol. Those were the only two Pokemon I could think of that fit Trip well. I'm obsessed with Galvantula and Trip XD.

@Pepsi I think Bianca will have an Azumarill...

Ash's team after everything. Even old pokemon.

Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Dewott
    Emboar
    Snivy
    Scrafty
    Leavanny
    Seismitoad
    Boldore
    Krookdile
    Bulbasaur
    Kingler
    Muk
    Tauros
    Snorlax
    Heracross
    Bayleef
    Quilava
    Crocnaw
    Noctowl
    Donphan
    Swellow
    Sceptile
    Crawdaunt
    Torkal
    Glalie
    Staraptor
    Torterra
    Infernape
    Floatzel
    Gabite
    Primeape
    Charizard
    Wartortle
    Gliscor
    Ralts
    Aron

I know a couple of them are very far fetched but I think its possible.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

@Pepsi I think Bianca will have an Azumarill...
    Lol I would like it, Marill is one of my favourite pokemon so I love the line, I actually wanted Satoshi to have one back in Johto.

Trip league team wish-list.

I know this is a little different and there are more than a few additions but I'd love to see this team

main team:

Serperior - Frenzy Plant
    - Dragon Pulse
    - SolarBeam
    - Leer

Aerodactyl - Sky Drop
    - Heat Wave
    - Tailwind
    - Smack Down

Chandleure - Dark Pulse
    - Trick Room
    - Flame Burst
    - Shadow Ball

Mienshao - Bounce
    - Drain Punch
    - U-turn
    - Aura Sphere

Jellicent - Hydro Pump
    - Ominous Wind
    - Giga Drain
    - Icy Wind

Metang - Meteor Mash
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Signal Beam
    - Reflect

Ash:

I think Dewott and Servine will happen since Emboar most likely will happen. Scrafty might happen since egg pokemon usually evolve and it was caught earlier on than Happiny. Seismitoad will happen since Oshawott probably won't become a Samurott and Ash needs a new fully evolved water type. Lucario since it suits him better than the other trainers and Eevee for Espeon or 6th gen Eeveelution

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Ash:

I think Dewott and Servine will happen since Emboar most likely will happen. Scrafty might happen since egg pokemon usually evolve and it was caught earlier on than Happiny. Seismitoad will happen since Oshawott probably won't become a Samurott and Ash needs a new fully evolved water type. Lucario since it suits him better than the other trainers and Eevee for Espeon or 6th gen Eeveelution
    This is 100% of what I want to happen! I kind of hope Boldore evolves, but I don't really care that much, as long as it is proven to be strong and dependable. I want Samurott, but would settle for a dewott.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Lucario since it suits him better than the other trainers
    Lucario isn't going to happen because the people in charge never want to see Ash with a Lucario, they'd rather give it to other characters.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Lucario isn't going to happen because the people in charge never want to see Ash with a Lucario, they'd rather give it to other characters.
    And how do you know that, you can't just force a Pokemon on somebody so easily... And no one say the D word.

Ash:

I don't think Oshawott or Snivy will evolve anytime soon. I've already talked about why I'm sure Oshawott is here to stay (with receipts), so I'm not going to pursue that matter any further. As for Snivy: I think her current form is fine for now. She could evolve later on, but she's quite powerful as she is, so there's no real cause for evolution in her case. Also, I don't want to hear any of the "it could provide her with character development" arguments, because it's way too early and I haven't had my coffee yet. Please check back with me later today, and I will be more than willing to debate that.

Also, and this is something that I've noticed a lot recently, but your proposed roster is completely unbalanced. I mean the only non-evolved Pokemon on there is Eevee, and given what we know about the species, it's likely that if Ash does capture one, it'll evolve quickly. Even if Oshawott, Snivy and Scraggy stay un-evolved, the entire roster would still be a mess. Ash doesn't deserve so many powerful Pokemon in my opinion. Besides, you guys would probably complain if they lost a ton of battles so...

Ash:

Finally, someone that speaks my language. Though I disagree with Dewott and Scrafty since the former's too marketable for evolution, and the latter will not evolve until Axew evolves. But I agree on Lucario, it suits Ash a bit better than Kotetsu.
    Last edited by Gangstalizard95; 25th August 2012 at 7:30 PM.

Ash:

I would probably lose Lucario and Eevee to have an evolution for Boldore and captures for Rufflet, Bouffalant and Druddigon but the rest of the team look great, Dewott and Servine might evolve after the league if he takes them to the next region ALA Johto (but done right...).
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

I was watching Accel World episode 11 today !
    And I believe if Leavanny know "Leaf Blade'' and if he move like Black Lotus then he would have been a dangerous Pokemon!
    Anyone else Want Ash to have a Feraligatr if he doesn't get a Samurott ?

Page 111 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast