Page 112 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I was watching Accel World episode 11 today !
    And I believe if Leavanny know "Leaf Blade'' and if he move like Black Lotus then he would have been a dangerous Pokemon!
    Anyone else Want Ash to have a Feraligatr if he doesn't get a Samurott ?
    Okay, what the flying Moltres is this Trubbish, I have no idea what are you talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I was watching Accel World episode 11 today !
    And I believe if Leavanny know "Leaf Blade'' and if he move like Black Lotus then he would have been a dangerous Pokemon!
    Anyone else Want Ash to have a Feraligatr if he doesn't get a Samurott ?
    No since it's Probably even more unlikely than Samurott since Totodile is from Johto, and there's also no reason for Toto to evolve(though it'd be cool). Seismitoad is probably the most likely fully evolved Water ATM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I don't think Oshawott or Snivy will evolve anytime soon. I've already talked about why I'm sure Oshawott is here to stay (with receipts), so I'm not going to pursue that matter any further. As for Snivy: I think her current form is fine for now. She could evolve later on, but she's quite powerful as she is, so there's no real cause for evolution in her case. Also, I don't want to hear any of the "it could provide her with character development" arguments, because it's way too early and I haven't had my coffee yet. Please check back with me later today, and I will be more than willing to debate that.

Also, and this is something that I've noticed a lot recently, but your proposed roster is completely unbalanced. I mean the only non-evolved Pokemon on there is Eevee, and given what we know about the species, it's likely that if Ash does capture one, it'll evolve quickly. Even if Oshawott, Snivy and Scraggy stay un-evolved, the entire roster would still be a mess. Ash doesn't deserve so many powerful Pokemon in my opinion. Besides, you guys would probably complain if they lost a ton of battles so...
    Why does Ash not deserve so many powerful Pokemon?
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Lucario isn't going to happen because the people in charge never want to see Ash with a Lucario, they'd rather give it to other characters.
    Yeah just like Zorua, Scyther/Scizor, Maril. Farfetch'd, Nidoking, Sandslash, Bannete and many others damn them.

This are pokemon I like btw.

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    Don't ask that please...
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 25th August 2012 at 8:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Ash:

I think Dewott and Servine will happen since Emboar most likely will happen. Scrafty might happen since egg pokemon usually evolve and it was caught earlier on than Happiny. Seismitoad will happen since Oshawott probably won't become a Samurott and Ash needs a new fully evolved water type. Lucario since it suits him better than the other trainers and Eevee for Espeon or 6th gen Eeveelution
    This is my dream team, but I don't see it happening... yet.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    Writers hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Writers hate him.
    Ash doesn't deserve any powerful Pokémon because the writers hate him? That makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yeah just like Zorua, Scyther/Scizor, Maril. Farfetch'd, Nidoking, Sandslash, Bannete and many others damn them.

This are pokemon I like btw.

Don't ask that please...
    Did just open Pandora's box or something?

Anyway on topic if they want to evolve Boldore through trading they always make another trade episode like the one with Karrablast and Shelmet.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Right... Here is my two cents about Ash's final Unova team:

Down-to-earth opinion:

or

Besides scraggy and palpitoad gain evolutions in some point, I can't see too much changes in the team after krookodile. Scraggy evolving could (finally) estabilish it as a great fighter, while palpitoad... well, it's a case where I don't care if it evolves or not. The toad have nothing more to show beside its final stage.

Wishful guess:

IF Ash has anything else to catch before the league, as small as the chances can be, meloetta is my only guess. Not riolu or eevee. They are specifically showing how meloetta cares about Ash more than any other and the TR two parter is the climax. So, that could possibly be in vain, but, I'm rooting for meloetta as the final pokemon of Unova Team. After the league, they can give whatever they want.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Ash doesn't deserve any powerful Pokémon because the writers hate him? That makes no sense.
    I know right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Ash:

I think Dewott and Servine will happen since Emboar most likely will happen. Scrafty might happen since egg pokemon usually evolve and it was caught earlier on than Happiny. Seismitoad will happen since Oshawott probably won't become a Samurott and Ash needs a new fully evolved water type. Lucario since it suits him better than the other trainers and Eevee for Espeon or 6th gen Eeveelution
    So by the end of Best Wishes, aside from the proposed Eevee, all of the pokemon would have evolved at least once? That seems too overpowered imo. I can see the likes of Oshawott and Snivy staying in their base form and not evolving which is just fine as they are strong enough already, Pignite and Scraggy are tricky ones as they could go either way, Boldore probably won't evolve but again could go either way and Palpitoad is due for an impressive victory that it will undoubtingly receive in the league. As for new captures, I can't see Ash catching a Lucario or an Eevee after all of this time; if the writers wanted Ash with an eevee, they could have done so in the kanto, johto and sinnoh sagas. Lucario is tricky as Ash already has two fighting types, and if it were to happen, it would probably be in the filler saga where old pokemon fully return.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I sorta hope ash gets melottea because that wouldn't be a super strong pokemon but not really weak legendary.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    I sorta hope ash gets melottea because that wouldn't be a super strong pokemon but not really weak legendary.
    I really hope he doesn't. if he gets it, then it will probably become a permanate part of his team, constantly taking up a slot

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I really hope he doesn't. if he gets it, then it will probably become a permanate part of his team, constantly taking up a slot
    Does in Rotation ring a bell?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Does in Rotation ring a bell?
    did you even bother reading my post? I know rotation exists but I can imagine Meleotta becoming a 2nd Pikachu for the remainder of Unova and not leaving the team, and probably not spending much time in its pokeball

did you even bother reading my post? I know rotation exists but I can imagine Meleotta becoming a 2nd Pikachu for the remainder of Unova and not leaving the team, and probably not spending much time in its pokeball
    You do make a good point but I could manage that if it was only used for like the league or something
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

You do make a good point but I could manage that if it was only used for like the league or something
    I'd rather Meoletta not get caught at all, she can hang around a little while longer but why does she have to take up a member of his team like Ace said.

She won't be that Clingy to him. If Ash had caught Latias from Pokemon Heroes, would she be with him 24/7, no. Unless Ash aneeds a good six party team, Pikachu/Meloetta would sit it out. Just because we see most trainers with Pokemon outside their Pokeballs, it should not be such a big deal since we go back to the first season and remember that Pokemon have a choice to remain out their Pokeballs and while it annoys some, it's their own nature to make their own decisions. Same with evolving.

I just really want a new pokemon on ash's team. I really wanted riolu or eevee. But it looks like ether eevee or melottea now to me.

I just really want a new pokemon on ash's team. I really wanted riolu or eevee. But it looks like ether eevee or melottea now to me.
    personally I'd want evolutions over new captures

personally I'd want evolutions over new captures
    Same, I'd swap a Snivy evolution for pretty much any capture :P

Same, I'd swap a Snivy evolution for pretty much any capture :P
    agreed. except for archanine. heck I'd sell my aunts sisters brothers sons nieces uncles moms best friends sister to see that on the main cast

but that's never gonna happen (best I can hope for is Stephan Kotetsu with it) so yea evolution over capture

I don't care if evolutions, captures or movesets. I only want some updates. Is it asking much?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

agreed. except for archanine. heck I'd sell my aunts sisters brothers sons nieces uncles moms best friends sister to see that on the main cast

but that's never gonna happen (best I can hope for is Stephan Kotetsu with it) so yea evolution over capture
    Gallade, Bagon, Archanine or Aerodactyl are the only captures in the world I'd want right now.

Gallade, Bagon, Archanine or Aerodactyl are the only captures in the world I'd want right now.
    does it have to be for Ash? cause

Bagon - Iris
    Gallade - Cilan
    Archanine - anyone and everyone
    Aerodactyl - Lance cause he's awsome

Page 112 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast