Page 113 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I don't care if evolutions, captures or movesets. I only want some updates. Is it asking much?
    Aren't those updates?

Oshawott just got a new move and Krokoodile evolved, Iris just got a Dragonite, Stunfisk just got a new move too, we have been getting some updates in this few episodes we already had of this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    does it have to be for Ash? cause

Bagon - Iris
    Gallade - Cilan
    Archanine - anyone and everyone
    Aerodactyl - Lance cause he's awsome
    They would work fine, Lance cameo would be the best thing ever, well the best thing ever would be him getting a load of decent episodes.

Dragonite, Aerodactyl, Shiny Gyrados, Hydreigon, Kingdra, and then either Charizard or perhaps a Braviary.
    Last edited by DMerle; 25th August 2012 at 9:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    They would work fine, Lance cameo would be the best thing ever, well the best thing ever would be him getting a load of decent episodes.
    no the beat thing ever would be the spin off series 'The Adventures of Lil' Lance'

no the beat thing ever would be the spin off series 'The Adventures of Lil' Lance'
    What about a tag match between Alder and Banjirou and Lance and Clair, also Lance's Dragonite 1 hit KO'ing Iris's, or Lance's Dragonite Vs Garchomp is something I'd love to see too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Aren't those updates?

Oshawott just got a new move and Krokoodile evolved, Iris just got a Dragonite, Stunfisk just got a new move too, we have been getting some updates in this few episodes we already had of this arc.
    Fair point, although I still think we're in dire need of a Snivy "update" or even a decent battle.

Aren't those updates?
    That's what I thought but then I realize what Cresselia92 is saying that it doesn't matter whether the changes are evolutions, captures, move changes Cresselia92 wants them.

If Cresselia92 is talking about Ash, then I'm pretty sure Cresselia92 is referring to after Krookodile which is only change that we currently know about.

For all we know this is it for Ash for the entire 5th gen anime. No more captures, no more evolutions, and no more new moves.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    For all we know this is it for Ash for the entire 5th gen anime. No more captures, no more evolutions, and no more new moves.
    There's no evidence to say there will/won't be, the Krookodile episode hasn't even aired so it's a little unfair to expect something already.

So he wants spoilers?

Well I certainly hope not, I do think this will be the league team since its pretty close and I'm not happy about Oshawott and Snivy mainly but I want new moves atleast.

I really, really hope Palpitoad gets something new and Krokoodile learns a 4th move next week.

After the league, I believe we can still have some changes but it migth include old pokemon, so it makes it harder for the current ones, well we know for sure that Oshawott evolved or not won't go anywhere til the end of the region but I'm not sure about the others,

Aren't those updates?

Oshawott, Pignite and Leavanny still have Tackle in their arsenals and we're slowly but inexorably approaching the League.

Palpitoad and Krookodile need a fourth move, and Unfezant and Snivy would appreciate a moveset upgrade.

Pikachu, Boldore and Scraggy are the only ones in Ash's team that have a balanced moveset, IMO (even if Snivy's is decent too).

Cilan... it would be nice for him having a new Pokemon. Iris is ok for now.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 25th August 2012 at 10:03 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Oshawott, Pignite and Leavanny still have Tackle in their arsenals and we're slowly but inexorably approaching the League.

Palpitoad and Krookodile need a fourth move, and Unfezant and Snivy would accept a moveset upgrade.

Pikachu, Boldore and Scraggy are the only ones in Ash's team that have a balanced moveset, IMO (even if Snivy's is decent too).

Cilan... it would be nice for him having a new Pokemon. Iris is ok for now.
    Yeah cilan needs another and iris just caught her dragonite so she should be done for a while.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

so it's a little unfair to expect something already.
    Not if you were disappointed by Krookodile being the only change listed in the opening. One ending covered 5 team changes (even if one of those changes happened during the episode the ending first was used).

I'm sure people expected more than just 1 more team change than just Krokorok evolving into Krookodile.

Krookodile is nice and everything, and I'm sure it'll be a powerful Pokemon, but with Snivy and Oshawott not evolving any time soon, it is a let down. You'd think that Ash would get another capture and have it evolve or a capture and evolve Palpitoad to compensate for Snivy and Oshawott not evolving.

I think at least two team changes (evolutions or captures) should've occurred after Tepig evolved instead of just one before the league. Having both Krookodile and Seismitoad would've definitely compensated for Snivy and Oshawott evolving. And I feel that even a mid league battle evolution would be pointless. Because what are the odds that said Pokemon would get another league win after the evolution and win?

So people are allowed to be disappointed that the brand new opening only revealed one team change for Ash because as awesome and nice as it is, Krookodile can't cover how unimpressive his team looks with Snivy, Oshawott, Scraggy, Palpitoad and Boldore.

The fact that Ash isn't getting a fully evolved starter to use during the league unlike Trip's Serperior, Bianca's Emboar, and likely Kotetsu's Samurott, really makes his "league" team even worse. Ash would've had to have Dewott, Pignite, and Servine to compensate for not having a fully evolved starter.

But I'm sure Seismitoad/Gigalith/New Fully Evolved Pokemon, Krookodile, Unfezant, Pikachu, Leavanny would've been enough.

And when I say new fully evolved Pokemon, I'm not just referring to Lucario/Espeon, there could be other Pokemon.

5th gen Pokemon wise? There's not a lot options BUT if it can be standalone then I'm sure Druddigon would be fine.

I honestly don't Meloetta could help make his team look more impressive for the league.

Let's see: Damn it, there's not a lot of options here, like I said this is why if Ash was going to get another Pokemon it couldn't be a 5th gen Pokemon, there's just enough options for Ash to get at least in a way that would make sense.

Ash would have to rely on past generation Pokemon, unfortunately without knowing what would be the most marketable options that aren't Lucario/Espeon (since Ash is never getting those Pokemon), I can't even begin to think what would be a good marketable fully evolved Pokemon, Exploud? Aggron? Lairon, Maybe? Metang? Not really a lot of obvious options here.

Ash really is screwed in terms of captures (at least pre-league). So yeah evolutions, yeah seriously Oshawott/Snivy should've evolved on top of Krokorok and Palpitoad/Boldore. Which clearly aren't happening.

Shame that it would just leave moveset changes. Which are nice but not really impressive, since the writers are very bland when it comes to move changes. Like I said Gliscor really had the best varied moveset of Ash's team.

Even Iris's Dragonite is far more impressive than most of the Pokemon. Seriously Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunder Punch, and Dragon Rush. Why is it that Iris's Dragonite gets an awesome varied moveset, and Ash's Pignite has three fire attacks, Oshawott has three water attacks, and Snivy has three grass attacks?

Pikachu, Boldore and Scraggy are the only ones in Ash's team that have a balanced moveset, IMO (even if Snivy's is decent too)..
    I disagree with Scraggy. Headbutt and Leer were fine as a baby Pokemon, but Scraggy needs to replace either Headbutt or Leer with something far more impressive. Since Scraggy can now learn Foul Play, that would be a good option to replace Leer. Or Head Smash for Head Butt. Hell even Zen Headbutt would be better.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 25th August 2012 at 10:16 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

@Dman,

The problem is none of us know how long to the Unova league, we can speculate all we want but at the end of the day Ash could have an additional 5 evolutions and a capture or two, nobody knows. There have been openings that have covered 5 team changes, and those with 1/2, at the end of the day it could still be updated.

^ Well, then... I hope the League comes as late as possible, so we would have better chances to see some changes in the roster. But I won't hold much my breath.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 25th August 2012 at 10:36 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Shootie/Trip: Serperior, Unfezant, Jellicent, Chandelure, Vanilluxe, Conkeldurr
    Belle/Bianca: Emboar, Cinccino, Excavalier, Zoroark, Swanna, Lilligant
    Cabernet/Burgundy: Dewott, Sawsbuck, Stoutland, Darmanitan, Throh, Durant
    Kenyan/Stephan: Sawk, Zebstrika, Mandibuzz, Druddigon, Golurk, Reuniclus
    Langley/Georgia: Beartic, Bisharp, Vanilluxe, Scolipede, Klinklang, Maractus
    Kotetsu/Sorley: Samurott, Lucario, Garbodor, Altaria, Cryogonal, Clefable
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

If Ash were to get a capture these are the only Pokemon that at this moment in time, I could see the writers giving Ash. Though each and every one has reasons why they won't happen, or I just don't see it because right now, I don't think Ash will get a new capture.

Spoiler:

In another time, or another place, the options would open a lot more for Ash in terms of what he can get, but not if we're talking about pre league. Maybe post league, then maybe some more options could open up. Assuming you believe a 3rd water or grass type is even remotely possible.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 25th August 2012 at 11:10 PM.

Since that Kotetsu is probably getting Pokemon that are just too awesome for the main cast I won't be surprised if he ends up with a similar team:

Samurott:

- Razor Shell
    - Hydro Cannon
    - Ice Beam
    - Megahorn

Riolu / Lucario

- Force Palm
    - Quick Attack > ExtreemeSpeed
    - Bullet Punch > Metal Claw
    - Vacuum Wave > Aura Sphere

Flygon

- Sand Tomb
    - Dig
    - Dragon Breath
    - Dragon Claw

Arcanine

- Flame Wheel
    - Thunder Fang / Wild Charge
    - Flamethrower / Heat Wave
    - Close Combat

Flaaffy / Ampharos

- Discharge
    - Power Gem / Signal Beam
    - Iron Tail > ThunderPunch
    - Cotton Guard

Braviary

- Superpower / Rock Slide
    - Brave Bird
    - Air Slash
    - Giga Impact / Sky Drop
    MY MAIN FANFICS

@ Cressellia, Beautiful team, even if I hated the character I think I'd be anxiously awaiting his appearances with a team like that.

My own Kotesu predic/wish-list.

Riolu - Low Kick
    - Ice Punch
    - Dual Chop
    - Quick Attack

Samurott - Razor Shell
    - SuperPower
    - Icy Wind
    - Slash

Leafeon - Leaf Blade
    - Seed Bomb
    - Aerial Ace
    - Rock Smash

Lairon - Metal Burst
    - Magnet Rise
    - Round
    - Stone Edge

Rufflet - Sky Drop
    - Crush Claw
    - Tailwind
    - U-turn

Drapion - Cross Poison
    - Dark Pulse
    - Dig
    - Struggle Bug
    Last edited by DMerle; 25th August 2012 at 11:47 PM.

I like it D. but I wouldn't have him share 2 pokemon with Paul. maybe swap Larion for Golurk/Archanine/Someghinh else.

and is this is introduction team? can i assume you want most of them evolved by league?

My own Kotesu predic/wish-list.
    You double posted....why?
    -----

Okay here's my Kotetsu Team Wish List, YAY!:

Caterpie
    Weedle
    Rattata
    Bidoof
    Plusle
    Minun

GO Kotetsu. Show them your power of strange Pokemon.
    ==========

Fine I'll be nice:

Vespiquen
    Garbodor
    Golurk
    Hydreigon- Just so Ash's Gible can OHKO it with draco meteor, resulting in Gible evolving into Gabite
    Abomasnow
    Rapidash
    Keldeo- If and only if Ash gets Meloetta.

And no I don't care I refuse to acknowledge Riolu and Samurott.

I like it D. but I wouldn't have him share 2 pokemon with Paul. maybe swap Larion for Golurk/Archanine/Someghinh else.

and is this is introduction team? can i assume you want most of them evolved by league?
    Yeah, I know Drapion/Aggron did belong to Paul but Aggron only had 2 appearances (one as a Lairon) and Drapion only had one. Perhaps start off Drapion as a Skorupi since that's a Pokémon we rarely see? I did originally have Flygon instead of Lairon but whatever, and yeah, this was an intro team.

You double posted....why?
    -----

Okay here's my Kotetsu Team Wish List, YAY!:

Caterpie
    Weedle
    Rattata
    Bidoof
    Plusle
    Minun

GO Kotetsu. Show them your power of strange Pokemon.
    ==========

Fine I'll be nice:

Vespiquen
    Garbodor
    Golurk
    Hydreigon- Just so Ash's Gible can OHKO it with draco meteor, resulting in Gible evolving into Gabite
    Abomasnow
    Rapidash
    Keldeo- If and only if Ash gets Meloetta.

And no I don't care I refuse to acknowledge Riolu and Samurott.
    I didn't even realise I did, I read Cresellia's, replied, and then went on to make my own, sorry. Fixed now.

As for yours, well I like some of the choices, Rapidash/Abominsow for instance, but I can't take it seriously without Riolu/Samurott, tell me why didn't you include them?
    Last edited by DMerle; 25th August 2012 at 11:48 PM.

Caterpie
    Weedle
    Rattata
    Bidoof
    Plusle
    Minun
    Best team ever! XD

I suppose you don't quite like Kotetsu...
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Best team ever! XD

don't be stupid. how can that be the best team ever. theres no wurmpul

tell me why didn't you include them?
    You mean aside from I don't want him with both Samurott and Riolu/Lucario at the same time, in the same team?

I'm fine with either Lucario or Samurott in every single battle Kotetsu has with Ash so long as they never get paired together in the same battle.

I don't like how Kotetsu comes off as the writers rubbing it in my face by giving Kotetsu both Samurott and Riolu/Lucario. Either or would've been fine, just not both. Next Kotetsu will have a team of: Samurott, Lucario, Gigalith, Garchomp, Feraligatr, and Espeon just to really rub it in my face.

Kotetsu had enough bug types. He doesn't need three or more. But feel free to replace Caterpie or Weedle for Wurmple. Preferably Weedle.

Right, how could I have forgotten the almighty Wurple? Or the invincible Magikarp? Or the awesome Feebas? Or the hax Patrat? *hides face in shame*
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 26th August 2012 at 12:01 AM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

-String Shot
    -Tackle

Pure money.

-String Shot
    -Tackle

Pure money.
    Plus Poison Sting for the win. But I guess it's too overpowered...
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Page 113 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast