Page 117 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #2901
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    Does anyone think one of ash's old pokemon that may be coming back will evolve?
    after the league sure, I could see gible coming back and evolving (similar to what happened with phanphy)

  2. #2902
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    after the league sure, I could see gible coming back and evolving (similar to what happened with phanphy)
    I was think gible and maybe someone like totodile.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

    Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

  3. #2903
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Oshawott's battles:
    Vs Pansage (Wins with a disadvantage)
    Vs Watchog (Draw at a disadvantage due to Watchog's Thunderbolt)
    Vs Blitzle (Wins at disadvantage)
    Vs Timburr (Win)
    Vs Palpitoad(Win)
    Vs Darmanitan (Loses with advantage)
    Vs Krokorok (Win at advantage)
    Vs Pansear (Loses with advantage... although Pansear had Solarbeam so it was about even)

    Snivy's battles:
    Vs Servine (Win)
    Vs Servine (Loses)
    Vs Pawniard (Win at disadvantage)
    Vs Emolga (Lose at disadvantage)
    Vs Palpitoad (Win at huge advantage)
    Vs Excadrill (Loss)
    Vs Heatmor and Emboar (Loss at huge disadvantage)

    Oshawott's seems more impressive to me. Snivy's win against Servine was kind of "taken back" when it lost to it the second time. It seemed like Attract was the only reason it managed to win and that hasn't been working on anything lately. Aside from that it really hasn't done anything too impressive aside from Pawniard. Defeating an immobilized pokemon it has a 4X advantage against isn't impressive either. It didn't last a minute after Excadrill came out.
    That's not all the battles they've had -_-

    To me you guys are just trying to put down Snivy...
    Last edited by Shraeder; 26th August 2012 at 6:32 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  4. #2904

    Default

    Can anybody show me the Mewtwo merch that's been around recently?

    EDIT: Nevermind, seen it and holy... this has sparked hope for me. It looks like it could be a league arena he's at? possible appearance at the league?
    Last edited by Haunter ゴースト; 26th August 2012 at 6:29 PM.

  5. #2905
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    That's not all the battles they've had -_-
    Actually...yes it is, though Thunder forget Snivy's lost to Frillish
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  6. #2906
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Snivy Vs Gothita is missing too.

  7. #2907
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Actually...yes it is, though Thunder forget Snivy's lost to Frillish
    No, he missed Oshawott's loss to Watchog and it's loss to Palpitoad.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  8. #2908

    Default

    Comparing the background Mewtwo is at, it looks very identical to the league the gang shoot into in the 'Be an Arrow' opening.

    The arches are similar and the statues with the pokeball ontop are identical.

    - http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg16/...pg&res=landing

  9. #2909
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    No, he missed Oshawott's loss to Watchog and it's loss to Palpitoad.
    He has Watchog there (why count the first lost?)... just not the second Palpitoad battle

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Oshawott's battles:
    Vs Pansage (Wins with a disadvantage)
    Vs Watchog (Draw at a disadvantage due to Watchog's Thunderbolt)
    Vs Blitzle (Wins at disadvantage)
    Vs Timburr (Win)
    Vs Palpitoad(Win)
    Vs Darmanitan (Loses with advantage)
    Vs Krokorok (Win at advantage)
    Vs Pansear (Loses with advantage... although Pansear had Solarbeam so it was about even)

    Snivy's battles:
    Vs Servine (Win)
    Vs Servine (Loses)
    Vs Pawniard (Win at disadvantage)
    Vs Emolga (Lose at disadvantage)
    Vs Palpitoad (Win at huge advantage)
    Vs Excadrill (Loss)
    Vs Heatmor and Emboar (Loss at huge disadvantage)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  10. #2910
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    He has Watchog there (why count the first lost?)... just not the second Palpitoad battle
    I meant the first loss, but whatever.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  11. #2911
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Comparing the background Mewtwo is at, it looks very identical to the league the gang shoot into in the 'Be an Arrow' opening.

    The arches are similar and the statues with the pokeball ontop are identical.

    - http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg16/...pg&res=landing
    That photo you have is intresting I wonder how this will tie in to the league
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

    Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

  12. #2912
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    730

    Default

    I can see mewtwo appearing only if Giovanni survives to the TR "End".

    Anyway, it look like Fennel gives an anticipation eevee in some point on B2W2. No clue if they will put that in the anime, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

    *Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

  13. #2913
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ? View Post
    I can see mewtwo appearing only if Giovanni survives to the TR "End".

    Anyway, it look like Fennel gives an anticipation eevee in some point on B2W2. No clue if they will put that in the anime, though.
    Based on all the eevee stuff ash might get it. Hopefully...
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

    Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

  14. #2914
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ? View Post
    I can see mewtwo appearing only if Giovanni survives to the TR "End".
    Didn't Mewtwo escape from Giovanni? I like that idea, it's been awhile since Mewtwo has been in anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ? View Post
    Anyway, it look like Fennel gives an anticipation eevee in some point on B2W2. No clue if they will put that in the anime, though.
    It would be funny if Fennel is going to be the one with Eevee. But, it'll suck more.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 26th August 2012 at 7:22 PM.

  15. #2915
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    Based on all the eevee stuff ash might get it. Hopefully...
    If Ash gets Eevee he'll probably obtain it post-league. I don't see it happening soon, if the League is really near.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  16. #2916
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    If Ash gets Eevee he'll probably obtain it post-league. I don't see it happening soon, if the League is really near.
    Post league would make the most since if there trying to do a 6th gen eeveelution. And hopefully the don't wit till the 6 gen show and do it in like hoenn filler arc or something.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

    Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

  17. #2917
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    Post league would make the most since if there trying to do a 6th gen eeveelution. And hopefully the don't wit till the 6 gen show and do it in like hoenn filler arc or something.
    What if all Eeveelution get a third evolutionary stage in Generation VI !
    Then Ash might get himself a 3rd Evolution stage of a Espion!
    Same goes with Lucario !
    Ash catch a Eevee & Riolu now and take them to next region !
    Then they evolve in their second stage by the time of 3rd or 4th Gym !
    Then they fully evolve by the time of 8th Gym!
    You know,
    There one thing we can be sure about !
    If Generation VI has a ''Dino Shape'' or a ''T-Rex Shape'' Pokemon then Ash will definitely catch it !
    Pokemon like Totodile , Gible or Krookdile !
    Their body shape is like a T-rex !
    And Ash catch atleast one T-Rex shape pokemon from every region!

  18. #2918
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    What if all Eeveelution get a third evolutionary stage in Generation VI !
    Now, I think that will most likely not happen. Why would all of them suddenly have a new evolution?

  19. #2919
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Now, I think that will most likely not happen. Why would all of them suddenly have a new evolution?
    Well , I have a feeling that all pokemon will become 3 stage Evolutionary Pokemon!

  20. #2920
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Well , I have a feeling that all pokemon will become 3 stage Evolutionary Pokemon!
    Jolteon, Vapereon, and Flareon all evolved by stones, if they were to receive a new evolution, then that means all the other Pokemon that evolved by stones would have to get one too. Then the 6th Gen will mostly be new evolutions from old Pokemon, since you said you have a feeling all Pokemon will be 3 staged and that sounds too much.

  21. #2921
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Comparing the background Mewtwo is at, it looks very identical to the league the gang shoot into in the 'Be an Arrow' opening.

    The arches are similar and the statues with the pokeball ontop are identical.

    - http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg16/...pg&res=landing
    To be honest, the background reminds me of N's castle. Though I might just be hoping for too much...

    The merchandise is interesting, but the news that the team rocket arc is just a two parter is very dissapointing; I pray it truly isn't the end and that we won't be saying 'Farewell' in a small two parter when Team Galatic got more build up and a longer arc.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  22. #2922
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Maybe all this Mewtwo merchandise is leading to the next movie, and it could be Team Plasma vs Team Rocket: Genesect vs Mewtwo? That would be epic XD.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  23. #2923
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    People have wanted Genesect and Mewtwo to battle, so I guess this would be that chance. It would be cool to see this, I'd like to see another equal match for Mewtwo other than Mew.

  24. #2924
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Maybe all this Mewtwo merchandise is leading to the next movie, and it could be Team Plasma vs Team Rocket: Genesect vs Mewtwo? That would be epic XD.
    bit to early for that I think. my theory is still a flashback to mewtwo returns. still hope for mewtwo vs genosect movie though

  25. #2925
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    bit to early for that I think. my theory is still a flashback to mewtwo returns. still hope for mewtwo vs genosect movie though
    It's the most realistic, although we're all hoping for more.

Page 117 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •