Page 118 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

With the impending Team Rocket arc coming, and a possible demise for Giovanni, I'm doubting a Mewtwo vs Genosect movie now. Team Plasma should also be introduced in the anime anyway, before possibly being introduced in the films.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    With the impending Team Rocket arc coming, and a possible demise for Giovanni, I'm doubting a Mewtwo vs Genosect movie now. Team Plasma should also be introduced in the anime anyway, before possibly being introduced in the films.
    It wouldn't neccessarily have to have a team attatched, just one evil guy like Grings Kodai or something.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    It wouldn't neccessarily have to have a team attatched, just one evil guy like Grings Kodai or something.
    If it would involve Genosect, they would have to involve Team Plasma as they were involved in the creation of Genosect. And with Team Plasma's war against Team Rocket coupled with Mewtwo's previous history with Team Rocket, the Rocket's appearence wouldn't hurt either.

If this film happened, I can see it being very similar to Pokemon 4Ever.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I rewatched the TP vs TR preview, and I gotta admit, that episode looked epic, especially with the OP Liepard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

If it would involve Genosect, they would have to involve Team Plasma as they were involved in the creation of Genosect. And with Team Plasma's war against Team Rocket coupled with Mewtwo's previous history with Team Rocket, the Rocket's appearence wouldn't hurt either.

If this film happened, I can see it being very similar to Pokemon 4Ever.
    They wouldn't have to involve Team Plasma at all, they've got a completely free reign with who reawakens Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I rewatched the TP vs TR preview, and I gotta admit, that episode looked epic, especially with the OP Liepard.
    Thank you. Someone thinks Liepard looks cool, mostly everyone says bad things about.

Wait, clear me up with this, at the end of both Mewtwo movies, he's a good guy right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Wait, clear me up with this, at the end of both Mewtwo movies, he's a good guy right?
    In Pokemon The First Movie, he realizes that clones and regular Pokemon are equal, and humans are okay. (IIRC)
    And for the second one which do you mean Mewtwo Returns or The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon?

I guess so. I always thought of Mewtwo as similar to the Hulk. All he wants is to be left alone but when it comes down to it he hits who needs hitting

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    In Pokemon The First Movie, he realizes that clones and regular Pokemon are equal, and humans are okay. (IIRC)
    And for the second one which do you mean Mewtwo Returns or The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon?
    Mewtwo returns, the direct sequel

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I guess so. I always thought of Mewtwo as similar to the Hulk. All he wants is to be left alone but when it comes down to it he hits who needs hitting
    100% Badass right there. "Hits who needs hitting."

Mewtwo returns, the direct sequel
    Oh, well, since it's the same Mewtwo, I don't think he changes, he was good in the first one. All he was doing was protecting his Clone Pokemon on an island before Team Rocket came. But, my information for that special is kinda rusty, since I have only watched it twice.

Jolteon, Vapereon, and Flareon all evolved by stones, if they were to receive a new evolution, then that means all the other Pokemon that evolved by stones would have to get one too. Then the 6th Gen will mostly be new evolutions from old Pokemon, since you said you have a feeling all Pokemon will be 3 staged and that sounds too much.
    They could make it where they evolve by trading afterwards
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    Maybe, but all of that just sounds so unreal. I know Gamefreak can do anything they want, for example Porygon 2 evolves by trading even though it evolved from trading.

That'd be too many new evolutions...

Also, some Pokemon don't need new evolutions.

I don't want that to happen ether but I just thought that was the only way. I hope we get new eeveelutions not add on eeveelutions.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    That'd be too many new evolutions...

Also, some Pokemon don't need new evolutions.
    And that's why Diamond/Pearl/Platinum got hate in the west.

I personally didn't mind DP, just that some of the designs were Trubbish(see what I did there?).

But, wasn't that mainly because of their looks or was it just because it was too many evolutions like Shraeder said? I actually like their looks, and their stats are very good too.

I would love for ash to have an eevee know since it would be a cool pokemon for him to own and it has so may different evolutions. But hopefully he evolves into espeon and has a battle with gary's umbreon that would be awesome.

I would love for ash to have an eevee know since it would be a cool pokemon for him to own and it has so may different evolutions. But hopefully he evolves into espeon and has a battle with gary's umbreon that would be awesome.
    It's either him, Cilan, or another trainer getting an Eevee. I do hope it's Ash more than anyone else, due to the fact that it's one of my favorite Pokemon, and I fear if Cilan has it, they could replace him with someone else, and we don't see Eevee for a long time. But, if Ash gets it, it might get Oaked (-_-). Unless there's a Gen 6 evolution.

It's either him, Cilan, or another trainer getting an Eevee. I do hope it's Ash more than anyone else, due to the fact that it's one of my favorite Pokemon, and I fear if Cilan has it, they could replace him with someone else, and we don't see Eevee for a long time. But, if Ash gets it, it might get Oaked (-_-). Unless there's a Gen 6 evolution.
    Kotetsu's final team:
    - Samurott
    - Lucario
    - Golurk
    - Braviary
    - Jolteon
    - Zweilous (needs to debut still)
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Kotetsu's final team:
    - Samurott
    - Lucario
    - Golurk
    - Braviary
    - Jolteon
    - Zweilous (needs to debut still)
    Well, Jolteon wasn't owned by a rival or a recurring character, so I see that happening. If it does, I'll be moody for about a day. As for the others, they're good, that Golurk that was in the preview might be Kot's. And I see him, Alder or Cynthia owning a Braviary.

Well, Jolteon wasn't owned by a rival or a recurring character, so I see that happening. If it does, I'll be moody for about a day. As for the others, they're good, that Golurk that was in the preview might be Kot's. And I see him, Alder or Cynthia owning a Braviary.
    Same here I really hope ash gets the eevee instead of anyone else I don't think koetesu will get it because he already has riolu.

Same here I really hope ash gets the eevee instead of anyone else I don't think koetesu will get it because he already has riolu.
    Maybe, I hope too. Only time will tell.

Page 118 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast