Page 119 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Maybe, I hope too. Only time will tell.
    Yeah if cilan doesn't get anything in the bird episode at the daycare we should see ash get it soon.
    Last edited by pokemonbw; 27th August 2012 at 3:47 AM.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Forget eevee the writers should just hand ash the hydreigon that was battling dragonite to him hassle free and then let ash pull a Trollbias and solo the league with it only having it faint once to kotetsu and then cleaning his clock with pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Kotetsu's final team:
    - Samurott
    - Lucario
    - Golurk
    - Braviary
    - Jolteon
    - Zweilous (needs to debut still)
    Is there any basis for this roster? Aside from Samurott and Lucario I mean. Because right now, it's looking really random. And even though Zweilous still needs to appear, I don't understand why it has to debut under an important character like Kotetsu; couldn't it debut under a COTD or something? That's usually how it's done.

As far as the poster (http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=9642) why is eevee and riolu on the poster if there not ash's. Because on character side the pokemon that are their team are on their side, so eevee isn't on cilan side and there both out front with ash too.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Forget eevee the writers should just hand ash the hydreigon that was battling dragonite to him hassle free and then let ash pull a Trollbias and solo the league with it only having it faint once to kotetsu and then cleaning his clock with pikachu.
    Why Hydreigon? Just why?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    As far as the poster (http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=9642) why is eevee and riolu on the poster if there not ash's. Because on character side the pokemon that are their team are on their side, so eevee isn't on cilan side and there both out front with ash too.
    Maybe, because they're old Pokemon making an appearance in a new region, so it's special. Riolu being owned by Kotetsu is important. Now, all we need is the Eevee appearance.

Yeah. If Iris can have that behemoth pseudo-legendary Dragonite, why not Ash with Hydreigon?

Why Hydreigon? Just why?

It's shown to be just as if not more powerful than Iris' dragonite. I'd also find it awesome when Ash goes back to pallet town, he finds that the larvitar that her cared for in Johto evolved into tyranitar and chose to walk from mt silver to pallet town just to be with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangstalizard95 View Post
    Yeah. If Iris can have that behemoth pseudo-legendary Dragonite, why not Ash with Hydreigon?
    Iris was given Dragonite because it would help with her training to become a Dragon Master. The only good Hydreigon would do is help win the League, but that most likely won't happen, then fans would complain about Hydreigon losing, and saying it's Ash's fault. And at the end of the series it'll be Oaked.

It's shown to be just as if not more powerful than Iris' dragonite. I'd also find it awesome when Ash goes back to pallet town, he finds that the larvitar that her cared for in Johto evolved into tyranitar and chose to walk from mt silver to pallet town just to be with him.
    Does Larvitar even know where Pallet Town is?

Well As a tyranitar just by walking it'll get there....eventually, now that I think of it that would make a decent fanfic, tyranitar trying to cross johto in order to reach pallet town without any directions.

If Kotetsu becomes a recurring character, I hope they keep his Riolu unevolved. We've seen enough of Lucario and not enough of Riolu. If Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Axew and Piplup can be treated as tiny powerhouses why can't the rivals ever have one? No matter how strong Zoey's Glameow or Tyson's Meowth were made out to be, no one ever acknowledges them.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    If Kotetsu becomes a recurring character, I hope they keep his Riolu unevolved. We've seen enough of Lucario and not enough of Riolu. If Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Axew and Piplup can be treated as tiny powerhouses why can't the rivals ever have one? No matter how strong Zoey's Glameow or Tyson's Meowth were made out to be, no one ever acknowledges them.
    Unless Cynthia showcases Lucario, I'm pretty sure they'll evolve his Riolu. Just based on the main Season 2 poster.

Iris was given Dragonite because it would help with her training to become a Dragon Master. The only good Hydreigon would do is help win the League, but that most likely won't happen, then fans would complain about Hydreigon losing, and saying it's Ash's fault. And at the end of the series it'll be Oaked.
    Not really, this was a shortcut to her goal.
    She wants to be a Dragon Master, which would mean training little Dragons into powerhouses and unleashing their full potential, not being given a Pokemon at full potential.
    Thats like Tobias retiring and giving Ash his Pokemon and Ash then sweeping the league, E4 and beating Adler with them and claiming he is now a Pokemon Master.

Still wish Iris had at least battled Dragonite and caught it properly instead of just getting it

He knew where he was born, his mother and who abducted him even though he was still an egg at the time and hadn't technically been born yet.

So if he can know all that, he can know about Pallet Town :P

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    Not really, this was a shortcut to her goal.
    She wants to be a Dragon Master, which would mean training little Dragons into powerhouses and unleashing their full potential, not being given a Pokemon at full potential.
    Thats like Tobias retiring and giving Ash his Pokemon and Ash then sweeping the league, E4 and beating Adler with them and claiming he is now a Pokemon Master.
    Actually Dragonite isn't a shortcut to Iris' goal. A Dragon Master is someone who is able to attune to the heart of a Dragon on a extremely personal and understand their emotions and synchronize themselves with the Dragon. Iris and Dragonite don't have the best of relationship at the moment. A Dragon Master is also someone who can raise a Dragon Pokemon's strength to maximum, that what Iris' Axew is for specifically. The show tried out a new formula clearly by having Iris catch a Dragonite, probably because of Axew possibly not becoming a Haxorus(God willing he does evolve) or a plot line. Axew is clearly meant for the more strength and training side of her goal while Dragonite is meant for the more "understanding its heart" part of her goal, they writers are driving this home by saying Iris has a long way to go to become a Dragon Master after Krookodile finishes it. Learning to be at one with a fire-breathing, flying, Dragon Beast is most likely what the writers were trying to drive home.

Kotetsu

- Lucario
    - Samurott
    - Golurk
    - Braviary
    - Zoroark
    - Archanine

IF Kotetsu is the one to kick Ash out of the league, I don't think anyone can complain if he did it with a team like that

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Kotetsu

- Lucario
    - Samurott
    - Golurk
    - Braviary
    - Zoroark
    - Archanine

IF Kotetsu is the one to kick Ash out of the league, I don't think anyone can complain if he did it with a team like that
    If ash didn't have like meloetta or something like that i'd be fine with it

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    If ash didn't have like meloetta or something like that i'd be fine with it
    why wouldn't you be fine if Ash had Meleotta? its not that strong

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    Actually Dragonite isn't a shortcut to Iris' goal. A Dragon Master is someone who is able to attune to the heart of a Dragon on a extremely personal and understand their emotions and synchronize themselves with the Dragon. Iris and Dragonite don't have the best of relationship at the moment. A Dragon Master is also someone who can raise a Dragon Pokemon's strength to maximum, that what Iris' Axew is for specifically. The show tried out a new formula clearly by having Iris catch a Dragonite, probably because of Axew possibly not becoming a Haxorus(God willing he does evolve) or a plot line. Axew is clearly meant for the more strength and training side of her goal while Dragonite is meant for the more "understanding its heart" part of her goal, they writers are driving this home by saying Iris has a long way to go to become a Dragon Master after Krookodile finishes it. Learning to be at one with a fire-breathing, flying, Dragon Beast is most likely what the writers were trying to drive home.
    Thats still ignoring the fact that Iris took a huge shortcut here.

She wants to be a dragon master, she wants to train them to full potential and understand them. Not just 1 of the 2 per Dragon Pokemon, a master can do both with ALL his/her Pokemon.

So far she's failed pretty badly, Axew is still pathetically weak compared to everyone else (its still the Poke that needs rescueing). She might have connected with it, but so far she has shafted it completely (along with Emolga) for Exadrill and now for Dragonite. She's even be called on the fact that she neglects her team for 1 specific Pokemon, but ignored this fact.

Even if she does fully connect with Dragonite, she still had nothing to do with it being that powerful, it already was, she didn't even work to capture it, it just joined her.
    Dragonite amounts to absolutely nothing in terms of accomplishments for Iris since she didn't do anything, it deciding to listen to her and following orders doesn't mean anything, since its still a shortcut.

She wants to be a dragon master, she wants to train them to full potential and understand them. Not just 1 of the 2 per Dragon Pokemon, a master can do both with ALL his/her Pokemon.

So far she's failed pretty badly, Axew is still pathetically weak compared to everyone else (its still the Poke that needs rescueing). She might have connected with it, but so far she has shafted it completely (along with Emolga) for Exadrill and now for Dragonite. She's even be called on the fact that she neglects her team for 1 specific Pokemon, but ignored this fact.

Even if she does fully connect with Dragonite, she still had nothing to do with it being that powerful, it already was, she didn't even work to capture it, it just joined her.
    Dragonite amounts to absolutely nothing in terms of accomplishments for Iris since she didn't do anything, it deciding to listen to her and following orders doesn't mean anything, since its still a shortcut.
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you've skipped the WTJC and went onto the episodes that haven't aired yet.
    We're not even done with the cup and you're saying Axew, Excadrill & Emolga are getting neglected.
    This happens to be a tournament where the prize is to battle a champion, something that you don't easily come by. (Cept Ash..)
    Dragonite is also a fresh capture and the writers can show it off during a tournament, so why shouldn't they..
    Has it ever actually been stated what specifically a Dragon Master is? Or is it like a Pokemon Master and nobody really knows..
    My belief is it's someone who can bond with dragons and bring out true potential.
    Axew randomly learnt Giga Impact, that's something >_>
    Anyway would you prefer Iris have a powerful Dragonite or a powerful Dratini? Most of you seem to hate little pokemon looking strong, at least this one ain't little.
    If someone could state specifically what a dragon master is please jog my memory >_<
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you've skipped the WTJC and went onto the episodes that haven't aired yet.
    We're not even done with the cup and you're saying Axew, Excadrill & Emolga are getting neglected.
    This happens to be a tournament where the prize is to battle a champion, something that you don't easily come by. (Cept Ash..)
    Dragonite is also a fresh capture and the writers can show it off during a tournament, so why shouldn't they..
    Has it ever actually been stated what specifically a Dragon Master is? Or is it like a Pokemon Master and nobody really knows..
    My belief is it's someone who can bond with dragons and bring out true potential.
    Axew randomly learnt Giga Impact, that's something >_>
    Anyway would you prefer Iris have a powerful Dragonite or a powerful Dratini? Most of you seem to hate little pokemon looking strong, at least this one ain't little.
    If someone could state specifically what a dragon master is please jog my memory >_<
    Dratini is 7 feet tall. NOT little
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Your idea is too narrow minded. Training a pokemon from weakness to power is not the only way to get development. Learning how to handle overbearing strength is just as valid. You still have to work hard to master the power and utilize it to your advantage, something she clearly has to work with and the tournament is clear example of that. Learning to control Dragonite will be and accomplishment for the character and nobody can deny that because she will be overcoming an obstacle in her quest.

It's not a shortcut is another viable option to show how her skills as an aspiring Dragon Master need to reach higher levels. I don't know why most members seem to think there is only one way to do things. There isn't.

I'm going to predict the final Gen V teams. I'm not putting Gen VI that we don't even know.
    Ash Ketchum:
    Pikachu:
    Thunderbolt
    Electro Ball
    Iron tail
    Quick attack
    Volt Tackle

Unfezant:
    Razor Wind
    Air Slash (Togekiss animation)
    Gust
    Aerial Ace
    Quick Attack

Emboar:
    Flamethrower
    Fire Pledge
    Hammer Arm
    Wild Charge/Scald
    Flame Charge

Oshawott:
    Hydro Pump
    Blizzard
    X-Scissor
    Razor Shell
    Aqua Jet

Servine
    Attract
    Leaf Storm
    Leaf Blade
    Vine Whip
    Aqua Tail

Scrafty
    Head Smash/Zen Headbutt
    Dark Pulse
    Hi Jump Kick
    Focus Blast

Leavanny
    Energy Ball
    X-Scissor
    Seed Bomb
    String Shot

Seismitoad:
    Hydro Pump
    Sludge Bomb
    Mud Shot
    Hyper Voice

Boldore: (shame banned moves)
    Rock Blast
    Rock Smash
    Flash Cannon
    Sandstorm

Krokodile:
    Crunch
    Outrage (few times)
    Stone Edge
    Dig
    Dark Pulse

Lucario:
    Aura Sphere
    Close Combat
    Shadow Ball
    Dragon Pulse

Camerupt:
    Earth Power
    Rock Slide
    Fire Blast
    Lava Plume

Iris:
    Haxorus
    Outrage
    Dual Chop
    Brick Break
    Giga Impact

Excadrill
    Focus Blast
    Drill Run
    Iron Head
    Dig
    Shadow Claw

Emolga:
    Discharge
    Hidden Power
    Attract
    Volt Switch
    Acrobatics

Dragonite:
    Wrap
    Slam
    Wing Attack
    Dragonbreath

Cilan:
    Pansage:
    Seed Bomb
    Solarbeam
    Dig
    Rock Tomb
    Bite/Crunch

Crustle:
    Shell Smash
    X-Scissor
    Rock Wrecker
    Rock Sllde
    Protect

Stunfisk
    Discharge
    Scald
    Sludge Bomb
    Mud Bomb

Roserade:
    Petal Dance
    Poison Jab
    Magical Leaf
    Toxic Spikes
    Shadow Ball

Dawn:
    If cameo end in ep 9
    Piplup, Lopunny, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Quilava, Togekiss.
    If recurring/main character:
    Piplup:
    Bubblebeam
    Hydro Pump
    Drill Peck
    Ice Beam

Lopunny:
    Bounce
    Dizzy Punch
    Jump Kick
    Ice Beam

Minccino (DW) If she leaves, I predict Ash can catch it.
    Tail Slap
    Sing
    Swift(Dawn)/Hyper Voice(Ash)
    Iron Tail(Dawn)/Wake-up Slap(Ash)

Vaporeon(Dawn)/Leafeon(Cilan)
    I'm going to predict this

Lilligant:
    Sleep Powder
    Petal Dance
    Quiver Dance
    Magical Leaf

Rivals
    Trip: Serpeior, Unfezant, Jellicent, Chandelure, Vanilluxe, Conkeldurr, Druddigon/Scolipede, Eelektross.
    Bianca: Emboar, Minccino, Escavalier, Musharna/Mienshao, Ampharos, Tangela
    Stephan: Sawk, Zebstrika, Braviary, Whismicott, Starmie, Piloswine/Sealeo
    Kotetsu: Samurott, Riolu/Lucario(knows Attract), Golbat, Hitmonchan,
    Georgia: Beartic, Bisharp, Vanilluxe, Magneton.
    Burgundy: Stoutland, Dewott, Sawsbuck, Darmnaitan, Drifblim
    Luke: Zorua, Golurk, Leavanny, Larvesta, Ditto.

Notes:
    The Pokemon with 5 moveslots can say: rotation moveset (like Pansage), or a one or two options.
    I predict that all of his Pokemon except Servine, Unfezant, Lucario, Emolga, Stunfisk(Lol), Lopunny, DW Minccino, and Lilligant are male.
    This is for the end of Gen V.
    Discuss (yes, I downgrade Dragonite moveset, i hate pseudo-legends in the main cast, specially whenm is a spectaculs
    ar bad writing).

Bonus Track:
    Meloetta
    Relic Song
    CLose COmbat
    Hyper Voice
    Psychic

Discuss.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 27th August 2012 at 3:37 PM.

Predicting new captures and movesets for rivals

Bianca

Lilligant
    - sunny day (has chlorophyl ability)
    - petal dance
    - magical leaf
    - Giga Drain

Azumarill
    - Rollout
    - Bubblebeam
    - Aqua Jet
    - Slam

Delcatty
    - Doubleslap
    - Dig
    - Wild Charge
    - Wish

Stephan (Im not sure if hes gonna have a full team or not so I'm gonna predict a full team but he may just have a team of 3)

Muk
    - Sludge Bomb/Wave
    - Hunk Shot
    - Payback
    - Acid Armor/ Shadow Punch/Shadow Sneak

Golduck
    - Water Pulse
    - Psyshock
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Scald/Brine

Pinsir
    - Seismic Toss
    - Brick Break
    - X-scissor
    - Vicegrip

Slaking
    - Hammer ARM
    - Giga Impact
    - Crush Claw/Body Slam
    - yawn

Trip (I assume he will have a couple of newbies at the league so could be any of the following)

Absol
    - Razor Wind
    - Night Slash
    - Psycho Cut
    - Hone Claws

Galvantula
    - Spider web
    - Electrowrb
    - Signal Beam
    - Bug Buzz/Poison Jab

Magnezone
    - Mirror Coat
    - Magnet Bomb
    - Zap Cannon
    - Gyro Ball

tyranitar
    - Scary Face
    - Thrash
    - Dark Pulse
    - Rock Tomb

Zangoose
    - swords Dance
    - Slash/Crush Claw
    - Close Combat
    - Aerial Ace

Flygon
    - Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw
    - Sand Tomb/Mud Shot
    - Rock Tomb/Sandstorm
    - Draco Meteor

Georgia

Aggron
    - Heavy Slam
    - Double Edge
    - Head Smash
    - Ice Punch
    Last edited by AceDetective; 27th August 2012 at 4:05 PM.

I wish Ash's team was as Solid as Luke's team !
    Let be honest, Luck may have only 4 pokemon but those are some badass 4 Pokemon!
    Ash wouldn't need to catch 5 pokemin if he had all Luke's 4 pokemon!
    Last edited by vodor; 27th August 2012 at 3:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I wish Ash's team was as Solid as Luck's team !
    Let be honest, Luck may have only 4 pokemon but those are some badass 4 Pokemon!
    Ash wouldn't need to catch 5 pokemin if he had all Luck's 4 pokemon!
    Luck? do you mean Luke?

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I wish Ash's team was as Solid as Luke's team !
    Ash wouldn't need to catch 5 pokemin if he had all Luke's 4 pokemon!
    But, I like Ash's Pokemon. Anyways, at least he has one of the Pokemon Luke has.

Page 119 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast