Page 120 of 694 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Affront
    - Heavy Slam
    - Double Edge
    - Head Smash
    - Ice Punch
    Affront? Do you mean Aggron?

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Affront? Do you mean Aggron?
    god damn predictive text. yes I meant aggron

god damn predictive text. yes I meant aggron
    Go Affront I choose you!

....oops that's not his name :3

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

Slaking with Stephan, woop woop. I want to see a rival with Walrein just because it's always been shafted and is a cool Pokémon, Stephan would be the most likely choice but hell anyone could work.

You know what, right at the end of the series I want something new to happen, because since Iris beats Georgia early I want her to lose at the end of the series. On that note give Georgia a really angry Tyranitar which could clash with Dragonite, that would be fun.

Honestly I just want to see Dragonite get a major beatdown.

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

Fer92, that's way too many new moves! Especially your moveset for dragonite.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    If Kotetsu becomes a recurring character, I hope they keep his Riolu unevolved. We've seen enough of Lucario and not enough of Riolu. If Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Axew and Piplup can be treated as tiny powerhouses why can't the rivals ever have one? No matter how strong Zoey's Glameow or Tyson's Meowth were made out to be, no one ever acknowledges them.
    Usually I like your discussions thunderblade, but you completely contradict yourself here. Your complaining that rivals never have strong unevolved Pokemon, and back it up by stating how rivals have clearly had strong unevolved Pokemon.

Basically your just annoyed that people (aka users of a forum) don't ever refer to the rivals strong Pokemon. What makes you think Kotetsu's powerful Riolu will be any different?

Just to say though, i acknowledge Tyson's Meowth, he was an awesome Pokemon and did Meowth as Pokemon overall a great name for itself.

Many of Ash's pokes needs tons of training.
    Pikachu needs an episode in which he trains, remembers how to use counter-shield and develops new tactics(quick attack-huge electro ball)
    Oshawott lacks a non-water move like ice beam,blizzard,icy wind,fury cutter,x-scissor,swords dance so I expect an episode before league where he masters one(like buizel did with ice punch).Even better he could evolve to dewott and learn Ice beam and then to Samurott and learn Megahorn though i doubt it.
    Pignite needs one of: arm thurst,brick break,superpower or head smash.His other three moves are fine and f-charge could upgrade to f-drive.
    Snivy NEEDS desperately new moves since it hasn't change her moveset once.her new one should be:aerial ace,attract,grass pledge,twister/toxic.
    Krookodile'd be perfect if he learnt a dragon type move like d-tail,d-pulse or outrage.We'll learn soon enough! Boldore's fine too!
    Leavanny should learn x-scissor,leaf storm,hyper beam,bug ruzz or smth.Palpitoad could learn bulldoze/earth power/bounce.After evolving drain punch is a MUST!!!
    Unfezant needs to debut tailwind and upgrade wing attack to steel wing,gust to razor wind and aerial ace to sky attack(far-fetched but a nice comeback for the regional bird)Scraggy needs head smash/zen headbutt and thunder/fire/ice/focus punch and is ready for league.

why wouldn't you be fine if Ash had Meleotta? its not that strong
    Since its a legendary the writers would make it better than it actually is
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    another reason Ash shouldn't get it then

another reason Ash shouldn't get it then
    Valid point, I really like this pokemon with ash if the writers do it right.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    Still the stigma regarding people essentially owning gods is pretty much gone now, no reason why Ash cant get a meloetta outside the writers not wanting him to be too powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Still the stigma regarding people essentially owning gods is pretty much gone now, no reason why Ash cant get a meloetta outside the writers not wanting him to be too powerful.
    it just seems some what likely for him to get it based on the occurances

I wouldn't mind Ash getting Meloetta, it would be a nice change but it would mean less screentime for the reserves since Meloetta would probably appear most episodes

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I wouldn't mind Ash getting Meloetta, it would be a nice change but it would mean less screentime for the reserves since Meloetta would probably appear most episodes
    that one of the main reasons I don't want Ash with it. Im sure Meleotta would be a perminant fixture like Pikachu, leaving only 4 slots for rotation

that one of the main reasons I don't want Ash with it. Im sure Meleotta would be a perminant fixture like Pikachu, leaving only 4 slots for rotation
    Yeah, Meoletta is such a boring legendary >.>

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Yeah, Meoletta is such a boring legendary >.>
    its not that. The one in the anime is quite interesting. Just not interesting enough to warrant a Perminant place on Ashs team

its not that. The one in the anime is quite interesting. Just not interesting enough to warrant a Perminant place on Ashs team
    It's OK, then you bring along Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Latios, Darkrai and.. Nobody cares about Meoletta.

It's OK, then you bring along Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Latios, Darkrai and.. Nobody cares about Meoletta.
    It would be interesting to see Genesect, I mean, it barley made an anime appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Any legendary is worthy of being a Team Member to me, I just don't see it being likely. The writers will probably make some excuse for leaving such as meeting a group of other Meloetta, or becoming the Queen of the Abysal Ruins etc.

Nothing relevant or hinted at beforehand, just an excuse to make her leave.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I wish Ash's team was as Solid as Luke's team !
    Let be honest, Luck may have only 4 pokemon but those are some badass 4 Pokemon!
    Ash wouldn't need to catch 5 pokemin if he had all Luke's 4 pokemon!
    "Those are some 4 badass pokemon"? Is Leavanny badass? Zorua wasn't badass at all just charismatic. But yeah the other two were pretty interesting!
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    "Those are some 4 badass pokemon"? Is Leavanny badass? Zorua wasn't badass at all just charismatic. But yeah the other two were pretty interesting!
    Apart from Leavanny then Luke's team was money, or at least has the potential to be.

I just don't think Ash capturing Meloetta would be right, I just despise the idea of it just like AceDetective and Dragonite XD.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I just don't think Ash capturing Meloetta would be right, I just despise the idea of it just like AceDetective and Dragonite XD.
    Same, I'd rather have any of his Pokémon evolve, or even learn a new move, rather than Meoletta.

Same, I'd rather have any of his Pokémon evolve, or even learn a new move, rather than Meoletta.
    Or see his other starter pokemon evolve, like Oshowott and Snivy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Page 120 of 694 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast