Page 125 of 694 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Yay for Dragon Claw!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Yay for Dragon Claw!
    meh no where near my ideal choice for krook but at least its better then outrage

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post

Spoiler:- Re-uploaded:

OMG!! This is part of an episode? I look so epic!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    OMG!! This is part of an episode? I look so epic!!
    l doubt it. which is a shame. It could of been the krookodile confidence episode I have been wanting since it was caught

Krookodile with Dragon Claw... I would have preferred Dragon Pulse, so he would have had two physical and two long ranged moves, but I'm ok with Dragon Claw.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Finally the Krookodile gets an episode devoted to character develepment. Yes there was a few during Brycen's run but this one makes some pokemon (Pikachu, Pignite, Oshawott and Axew) look up to him as a leader and the best on Ash's team
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai619 View Post
    Finally the Krookodile gets an episode devoted to character develepment. Yes there was a few during Brycen's run but this one makes some pokemon (Pikachu, Pignite, Oshawott and Axew) look up to him as a leader and the best on Ash's team
    don't be so quick jumping to conclusions. that might not be an episode at all

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai619 View Post
    huh , I wish there was a episode about Ash's Character development rather then only his Pokemon character development!
    It would be nice if there was episode where Ash use Snivy , Oshawott & Pignite in a Triple battle and they all evolve in that episode !
    Or at least a Episode where Ash uses Snivy & Oshawott in a Double battle but for some reason Snivy & Oshawott end up fighting each other!
    But at end , They settle their argument & Evolve !
    Or , Writer can evolve Oshawott & Snivy in different episode!
    But when Ash about to be hit by something in Unova League , All 3 starter jump to cover him and end up evolving !
    Now that would be something worth seeing!
    Last edited by vodor; 28th August 2012 at 5:15 PM.

its nice to see Trips Serperior with Dragon Tail. Hopefully this leads to something interesting using its effect during the league

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    huh , I wish there was a episode about Ash's Character development rather then only his Pokemon character development!
    It would be nice if there was episode where Ash use Snivy , Oshawott & Pignite in a Triple battle and they all evolve in that episode !
    Or at least a Episode where Ash uses Snivy & Oshawott in a Double battle but for some reason Snivy & Oshawott end up fighting each other!
    But when Ash about to be hit by something in Unova League , All 3 starter jump to cover him and end up evolving !
    How bout no?

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Do you try and make all your posts sound like a bad fanfic or does that just occur naturally?

I think it's pretty obvious by now that Oshawott isn't evolving, he's too damn marketable.

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

I haven't once predicted the new 'rivals' team yet, and with Kotetsu being introduced very soon, i feel he is going to be the new rival so here's my prediction using all of the information and merch we've had the past couple of months.

Kotetsu's Team:

Most of them are just based on frequent merchandise really, but truthfully I have no idea.

Aww darn I wanted outrage krook oh well hopefully soemthing steals his shades and he flips out.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Aww darn I wanted outrage krook oh well hopefully soemthing steals his shades and he flips out.
    I'm quite glad he got Dragon Claw instead of Outrage. At least he won't suffer from the side effect.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I'm quite glad he got Dragon Claw instead of Outrage. At least he won't suffer from the side effect.
    Was it confusion due to fatige?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Was it confusion due to fatige?
    Yes. Look at the infamous Axew vs Golett battle for reference.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Yes. Look at the infamous Axew vs Golett battle for reference.
    I missed that part.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Doesn't really matter either way, it's getting a new move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Ever heard of watching something before you learn it?
    There's a whole bunch of moves that Krookodile could've learned OUTSIDE of the Junior Cup. Why would it be a dragon type that's actually super effective against Dragonite but not used against said Dragonite? It makes no sense. Besides if Krookodile was just going to learn a random dragon move, it should've been dragon pulse. Even if coincidentally I was joking about Krookodile having Dragon Claw while doing the dishes, PRIOR to learning that it was actually learning dragon claw.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
        Spoiler:- Re-uploaded:
    I'm surprised this isn't about Cilan. It doesn't look that informative, though. I mean sure Krookodile seems to be using a new move, but this doesn't seem to pertain to an actual episode. At the very least, it's entertaining but I wouldn't use this for much until we receive confirmation that it's for an upcoming episode or something.

Eevee will most likely be involved in its own episode with the amount of merchandise its getting.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I'm surprised this isn't about Cilan.
    Oh great, 4th Kira has made me want to see an episode involving Cilan putting on some shades.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

So Krookodile is learning Dragon Claw huh? Not the best of dragon moves it could have learnt, but a good one nonetheless. And seeing the likes of Oshawott and Pignite with the sunglasses was very badass, I hope their appearences with the glasses are frequent.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    its nice to see Trips Serperior with Dragon Tail. Hopefully this leads to something interesting using its effect during the league
    Serperior knows Dragon Tail? Since when? That's still good though.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I'm surprised this isn't about Cilan.
    I usually understand where your critism for Cilan comes from the majority of the time, but right here it's obvious you just hate him and are extremely bias towards his character. He isn't relevant to this image yet you couldn't help but leave a smirk remark about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I usually understand where your critism for Cilan comes from the majority of the time, but right here it's obvious you just hate him and are extremely bias towards his character. He isn't relevant to this image yet you couldn't help but leave a smirk remark about him.
    Cilan is to her as Misty is to CyberCubed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Serperior knows Dragon Tail? Since when? That's still good though.
    there's a scan floating around that shows it

Page 125 of 694 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast