Page 126 of 694 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Cilan is to her as Misty is to CyberCubed.
    I'd say all the girls

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    there's a scan floating around that shows it
    Just found it
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Cilan is to her as Misty is to CyberCubed.
    Haha! Wow, that is so true.

It's obviously an episode since the scan has the Best Wishes 2 logo on the top. What I find confusing is that they are wearing the same red sunglasses in one scene but Oshawott is shown holding a box of different sunglasses in another.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    It's obviously an episode since the scan has the Best Wishes 2 logo on the top. What I find confusing is that they are wearing the same red sunglasses in one scene but Oshawott is shown holding a box of different sunglasses in another.
    not that hard to explain. they all try on the red sunglasses but someone's not happy so they try different ones on

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I usually understand where your critism for Cilan comes from the majority of the time, but right here it's obvious you just hate him and are extremely bias towards his character. He isn't relevant to this image yet you couldn't help but leave a smirk remark about him.
    I merely stated that I was surprised that the person who posted that image (a Cilan fan) contributed something that wasn't related to him. It would be like me posting something that has nothing to do with Oshawott. It just seemed strange. I have nothing against Cilan, so I don't understand why you felt the need to embarrass me. It wasn't very nice.

not that hard to explain. they all try on the red sunglasses but someone's not happy so they try different ones on
    Okay....but where did the box of glasses come from? And where did they get the multiple krook glasses? XD

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I merely stated that I was surprised that the person who posted that image (a Cilan fan) contributed something that wasn't related to him. It would be like me posting something that has nothing to do with Oshawott. It just seemed strange. I have nothing against Cilan, so I don't understand why you felt the need to embarrass me. It wasn't very nice.
    What does it have to do with being a Cilan Fan? And yes you do, stop lying!
    Last edited by Hero of Ideals; 28th August 2012 at 9:22 PM.

Okay....but where did the box of glasses come from? And where did they get the multiple krook glasses? XD
    just out of shot on that scan is a little wooden stall where members of the pokescouts are selling sunglasses to raise money for a new scout hut.

or a wizard did it.

or cilan reveals he's a sunglasses connisseour and had them all along

What, what? Were did you come with that logic? Why can't a Cilan fan like myself not contribute to something that has nothing to do with Cilan?

Huuh, am I not allowed to? I'm I not allowed to post or like something were Cilan isn't involved? Is that what your saying? Bah, that's ridiculous.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

to me, that scan looks like light is reflecting off the white claw of krook not a new move. It is punching like it is with the other pokemon when training and the whole thing is just a little comic sketch in a magazine with a 'find the krooks glasses' game.

just out of shot on that scan is a little wooden stall where members of the pokescouts are selling sunglasses to raise money for a new scout hut.

or a wizard did it.

or cilan reveals he's a sunglasses connisseour and had them all along
    I wouldn't put it past the writers to do that -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I usually understand where your critism for Cilan comes from the majority of the time, but right here it's obvious you just hate him and are extremely bias towards his character. He isn't relevant to this image yet you couldn't help but leave a smirk remark about him.
    Nah, she just hates what people like, and likes what people don't on purpose, thats called trolling my dear Haunter.

Recent example, since I'm tired of people taking the bait(you guys will take it anyway).

Remember when we were all excited about Dragonite? and she was like how redundant a Dragonite such a boring dragon and its always used, blah blah blah.

*People get annoyed because Iris Dragonite is too strong*

What Dragonite is awesome, you haters make no sense, blah blah blah blah

She just goes along with the waves with ze trolling, I don't see how its that hard to spot by now, she has been doing this since the start of BW, about time you guys catch up on it.

Yes this is an off-topic post.

----------------

I was at work earlier, so is Dragon Claw confirmed? if it is, I like it better then giving him Outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Nah, she just hates what people like, and likes what people don't on purpose, thats called trolling my dear Haunter.

Recent example, since I'm tired of people taking the bait(you guys will take it anyway).

Remember when we were all excited about Dragonite? and she was like how redundant a Dragonite such a boring dragon and its always used, blah blah blah.

She just goes along with the waves with ze trolling, I don't see how its that hard to spot by now, she has been doing this since the start of BW, about time you guys catch up on it.

I came here around BW2, so I didn't know she's acting like a trolling.... well female Lillipup

Just so you know, I was only joking around with Kira in my post. Because it was just too ridiculous to be serious.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

you said it, the power level is just too damn high!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1o3fjUZg91qd0uqe.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pokeshippers; 28th August 2012 at 9:58 PM.

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

----------------

I was at work earlier, so is Dragon Claw confirmed? if it is, I like it better then giving him Outrage.
    Kira has the right to say whatever she wants, she's not on this forum to please any of you or seek approval. The better question is why are you guys so sensitive to her posts? You should try growing some thicker skin.

Post on topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshippers View Post
    you said it, the power level is just damn high!
    I hope this is sarcasm. Although given that I haven't paid much attention to the anime lately, I have no idea how many wins/losses Dragonite has accumulated. If only Kety would update her thread with the newest information, but that's like asking for a miracle. Anyway, I really hope you were just humoring him.

Kira has the right to say whatever she wants, she's not on this forum to please any of you or seek approval. The better question is why are you guys so sensitive to her posts? You should try growing some thicker skin.
    I don't understand why they get so hot and bothered whenever I question someone's intentions. It's a right that everyone has so it makes little sense to argue about it.
    Last edited by Lorde; 28th August 2012 at 9:46 PM.

I hope this is sarcasm. Although given that I haven't paid much attention to the anime lately, I have no idea how many wins/losses Dragonite has accumulated. If only Kety would update her thread would the newest information, but that's like asking for a miracle. Anyway, I really hope you were just humoring him.
    Dragonite's had two losses and two wins.

However, the one against Hydreigon wasn't a trainer battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    However, the one against Hydreigon wasn't a trainer battle.
    It had interference with a flock of Pidove, it doesn't count as a fair battle.

I didn't ask her to stop posting, I asked the others not to take the bait and get into little shitty wars.

Has anyone noticed Snivy hasn't done anything relevent since Tepig's evolution episode? It's become a neglected starter now.

Has anyone noticed Snivy hasn't done anything relevent since Tepig's evolution episode? It's become a neglected starter now.
    Oh really? I didn't know that. I thought she has always been the most focused Unova starter.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

I can imagine it getting focus after the whole Meleotta thing is over

Page 126 of 694 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast