Page 132 of 694 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Anyone reckon Cilan is getting a new pokemon? I think he will since Iris got one and in the opening scene it showed only Ash's team and not theirs. I hope a new ending scene will reveal new stuff for all three.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Anyone reckon Cilan is getting a new pokemon? I think he will since Iris got one and in the opening scene it showed only Ash's team and not theirs. I hope a new ending scene will reveal new stuff for all three.
    Iris got a freaking Dragonite !
    Thats enough for this life (this series).
    So , She just need to evolve Axew !
    And Cilan ,
    He doesn't need to catch any pokemon since he's a Connoisseur !
    3 pokemon was enough for Tracey & Brock so 3 Pokemon should be enough for Cilan !
    Last edited by vodor; 30th August 2012 at 12:31 AM.

considering that the Krok doesn't learn Slash, the new move's gotta be Dragon claw if it is indeed a "claw" based attack, cause we all know how Shadow Claw looks in the anime.

Either Shadow/Dragon Claw would be awesome options, pretty excited now. Krookodile is going to be this regions Charizard me thinks.

It looks like eevee might go to ash because usually when they promote something a lot it goes to ash or someone like cilan but the more they promote the more it seems like ash to me
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    It looks like eevee might go to ash because usually when they promote something a lot it goes to ash or someone like cilan but the more they promote the more it seems like ash to me
    Eevee can go to Kotetsu as well
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Eevee can go to Kotetsu as well
    Then people would hate Kotetsu even more...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Then people would hate Kotetsu even more...
    What? People don't like him already?

What's this talk about another eevee?
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    What? People don't like him already?
    Yes...you didn't notice?

Yes...you didn't notice?
    No... I didn't notice any post that bad about Kotetsu. That's why I thought people liked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    No... I didn't notice any post that bad about Kotetsu. That's why I thought people liked him.
    There is already a subtle dislike toward his character: Riolu, Samurott, probably Golurk... cool Pokémon that the main cast (especially Ash) may never obtain...
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Iris got a freaking Dragonite !
    Thats enough for this life (this series).
    So , She just need to evolve Axew !
    And Cilan ,
    He doesn't need to catch any pokemon since he's a Connoisseur !
    3 pokemon was enough for Tracey & Brock so 3 Pokemon should be enough for Cilan !
    LOL Tracey, you poor, ignored bastard.

Brock had like 20 pokemon, a hell of a lot more than 3
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    LOL Tracey, you poor, ignored bastard.

Brock had like 20 pokemon, a hell of a lot more than 3
    Imagine if Tracey rejoined Ash for sixth gen XD

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Imagine if Tracey rejoined Ash for sixth gen XD
    I would be glad, honestly. He had received the worst treatment of Ash's male companions and, if he reveals some cooking capacities, going to the next region could be a good way to improve his character. Maybe he can be a travelling professor (who draws what he discovers) or something similar.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I would be glad, honestly. He had received the worst treatment of Ash's male companions and if he reveals some cooking capacities going to the next region could be a good way to improve his character. Maybe he can be a travelling professor (who draw what new he discovers) or something similar.
    Please god don't take that seriously, it was a joke >.>

As for companions, in 6th gen I want a boy around the same age or maybe a little older than Ash that wants to be a powerful trainer and wants to challenge gyms too. I think it would be cool to see a gym challenged twice with different methods of battling/Pokémon etc.

Also the girl can cook can't she? I feel like the writers are the only people in the world who need to be told about the woman/cooking stereotype.

As for companions, in 6th gen I want a boy around the same age or maybe a little older than Ash that wants to be a powerful trainer and wants to challenge gyms too. I think it would be cool to see a gym challenged twice with different methods of battling/Pokémon etc.

Also the girl can cook can't she? I feel like the writers are the only people in the world who need to be told about the woman/cooking stereotype.
    I wouldn't mind, really. I know Tracey is one of the most hated characters and he's virtually gone, but I kinda like him (mainly because I'm an artist too).

About the 6th male partner... no, I highly doubt he'll collect badges like Ash. Seeing all gyms twice, even if with different strategies, takes too much time and becomes a bit annoying after a while.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

I wouldn't mind, really. I know Tracey is one of the most hated characters and he's virtually gone.
    I didn't really mind him that much and I'd be happy to see him on the computer when Ash phones Oak or for the odd cameo, having him as a travelling companion would be a little much for me though.

About the 6th male partner... no, I highly doubt he'll collect badges like Ash. Seeing all gyms twice, even if with different strategies, takes too much time and becomes a bit annoying after a while.
    At the end of the day it would only be an extra 8 battles and would be a lot less tedious than May/Dawn's co-ordinator journey and it would be an interesting perspective for the writers to take, I really enjoyed the episode where Ash watched Paul challenge Roark first, and am looking forwards to the upcoming Marlon episode, something which shifts away from Ash for a while and is gym/league quest related is also welcome - Also imagine how intense the battle would be bewtween him and Ash when the league did arrive.

At the end of the day it would only be an extra 8 battles and would be a lot less tedious than May/Dawn's co-ordinator journey and it would be an interesting perspective for the writers to take, I really enjoyed the episode where Ash watched Paul challenge Roark first, and am looking forwards to the upcoming Marlon episode, something which shifts away from Ash for a while and is gym/league quest related is also welcome - Also imagine how intense the battle would be bewtween him and Ash when the league did arrive.
    You know what I thought in one of my random thoughts? That if a character has to collect badges and become Ash's companion I can see Kotetsu filling that spot. I don't know why...
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Is it coincidence that when I was 10 I had a dream character that was Ash's male companion that challenged gyms XD.

You know what I thought in one of my random thoughts? That if a character has to collect badges and become Ash's companion I can see Kotetsu filling that spot. I don't know why...
    Well I wouldn't mind, although my preferred character would be someone that Ash was just meeting at the lab. My ideal episode to launch the series would be that Gible follows Ash and he ends up taking it, he also gets given a Pokémon by the regional professor rather than capturing it randomly in the future. He leaves alongside the new trainer to challenge the first gym and the character officially becomes his companion afterwards. Start the series anything like that and I'll be beyond happy.

*A little random but i'd like to see an anime exclusive gym in 6th-gen, even if Ash wasn't battling it. We know they're out there it would just be nice to see one.*

Is it coincidence that when I was 10 I had a dream character that was Ash's male companion that challenged gyms XD.
    Maybe, Maybe not.
    Last edited by DMerle; 30th August 2012 at 2:55 AM.

Tracy is probably the least liked of all ash's companions and probably the only way for his already large hatebase to swell up is for him to fianlly land misty.

Also cilan ought to get the combee so he can use it to get fee honey for the gang.

Some Pokemon can produce food which would be interesting addictions to Cilan's team, for example: Combee and Vespiquen (honey), Tropius (bananas), Chansey and Blissey (eggs), Grottle and Snover (berries/nuts), Shuckle (juice), Miltank (Moomoo milk), etc.

But since he isn't a Chef or something like that I don't see it happening. Maybe Combee (because of the poster)...

I'd hate Cilan to get a dumb food Pokémon just for stuff like honey, I mean it's a waste of a capture and anyone who cooks will know that honey is used in such a small amount of dishes it's not even worth it.

Meh its Pokemon. They could eat it as dinner.

Page 132 of 694 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast