Page 135 of 694 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

But you said that Chansey was not able to evolve (Quilava is "the only one able to" evolve again) which isn't true because we have Blissey. Or else I'm not seeing your point.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quilava is unlikely to evolve. There's no hint of Typlosion on any recent merch whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Quilava is unlikely to evolve. There's no hint of Typlosion on any recent merch whatsoever.
    So you're saying its possible to predict any events involving new pokemon based solely or merchandising?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    So you're saying its possible to predict any events involving new pokemon based solely or merchandising?
    Usually it works that way.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    But you said that Chansey was not able to evolve (Quilava is "the only one able to" evolve again) which isn't true because we have Blissey. Or else I'm not seeing your point.

Ah but I stated Stage 2 Pokemon. As Joltik-Kid stated, Blissey is Stage 1. I never stated that's the only one able to evolve in general, just stage 2.

Togekiss and Blissey are Stage 1 due to their lowest forms being Baby Forms.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    If Dawn's Quilava evolves, it will be the first egg pokemon that has evolved to a stage 2 pokemon, and the only one able to.

Egg > Togepi > Togetic
    Egg > Phanphy > Donphan
    Egg > Eevee > Glaceon
    Egg > Happiny > Chansey
    Egg > Cyndaquil > Quilava > Typhlosion

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGray View Post
    *puts on sunglasses* Haters gonna hate.
    It would behoove you to pay attention to Pokemon products; they're significant. Literally 99% of evolutions/captures are spoiled beforehand due to merchandise. You may not like it, but that's the way things are. Honestly though, with all the receipts that are sitting right there, it's getting harder and harder to take people seriously when they talk about Oshawott evolving.

Ah but I stated Stage 2 Pokemon. As Joltik-Kid stated, Blissey is Stage 1. I never stated that's the only one able to evolve in general, just stage 2.

Togekiss and Blissey are Stage 1 due to their lowest forms being Baby Forms.
    Uhm I see. Yet it could go the way I said if we ignore that.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    It would behoove you to pay attention to Pokemon products; they're significant. Literally 99% of evolutions/captures are spoiled beforehand due to merchandise. You may not like it, but that's the way things are. Honestly though, with all the receipts that are sitting right there, it's getting harder and harder to take people seriously when they talk about Oshawott evolving.
    Do you have a source that says 99% of evolutions/captures are spoiled? Krookodile wasn't spoiled by merchandise, nor was Palpitoad or Stunfisk. Now that Krokorok has evolved, anything can happen.
    Last edited by Shraeder; 30th August 2012 at 7:35 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

I'm think that we have 2/3 of possibilites of the League not being disputed (in Ocotber). And I think that if the summaries are unfiable and become the merchandise is "releavant", then:

Today episode
    Preview: Dragonite start to listen to Iris
    Result: Dragonite still disobedient. Worse, Dragonite went on rampage and Krokodile not only wins the battle, but also saves the JC building.

Next week episode:
    Preview: Dawn is leaving to Johto for the Wallace Cup.
    Result: Dawn is leaving wit Cynthia and then..? (A female Garchomp appears in TR episodes)

If the latter happens, Serebiiforums, Bmgf and others are going to explode.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 30th August 2012 at 7:38 PM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Do you have a source that says 99% of evolutions/captures are spoiled? Krookodile wasn't spoiled by merchandise, nor was Palpitoad or Stunfisk, or Roggenrola. Now that Krokorok has evolved, anything can happen.
    Actually Roggenrola was, there was a toy named "Ash's Roggenrola" before the episode aired. I'm not sure about the other three.

Random : PokéRadar

Actually Roggenrola was, there was a toy named "Ash's Roggenrola" before the episode aired. I'm not sure about the other three.
    Edited it
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Do you have a source that says 99% of evolutions/captures are spoiled? Krookodile wasn't spoiled by merchandise, nor was Palpitoad or Stunfisk. Now that Krokorok has evolved, anything can happen.
    Reality, it is. Between April and June appear some Krokodile merchandise.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    *Krookodile*

Krookodile was not the only one to be merchandised either.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

That was probably for the Krookodile in the Luke episode that aired at June.
    Anyway, since Trip made absolutely no comment about Pignite not being fully evolved, that risk preventing his evolution is out of the way at least.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I also seem to recall a Krookodile poster and sticker set being revealed back in July. But honestly, Krookodile's evolution didn't need to be spoiled by merchandise because the new Opening did that beforehand. So in this case, Krookodile shouldn't really be used as an example, but ironically, it still works.

That Krokoodile was related to the one that appeared in the Luke episode and belonged to his rival.

Meh, since Palpitoad and Stunfisk, anything can happen in terms of captures/evo's lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I also seem to recall a Krookodile poster and sticker set being revealed back in July. But honestly, Krookodile's evolution didn't need to be spoiled by merchandise because the new Opening did that beforehand. So in this case, Krookodile shouldn't really be used as an example, but ironically, it still works.
    Wonder what that Oshawott family statue stood for... well Samurott is appearing under that new guy... but Dewott hasn't appeared anytime lately
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Wonder what that Oshawott family statue stood for... well Samurott is appearing under that new guy... but Dewott hasn't appeared anytime lately
    It doesn't have to be always related to the anime and besides that they are starters which means they will sell well enough without any anime marketing.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Hey I just realized what the writers did in the episode that aired today. This episode kinda gave me vibes of the two part episodes back in Johto in the Claire arc. The Dragonite suffered under attack rage just like Iris' did today. If Iris can control that attack rage then maybe just maybe she could challenge Drayden.

Krookodile I predict will be Ash's Charizard of this saga not cause Charizard disobeyed but just as powerhouses. Also I believe Ash's Charizard will come back along with Infernape and assist in stopping Kyurem from taking over the world lol
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

I really hope ash gets some more captures and or evolutions
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    of course he will, there will probably be nothing until the league though

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    The question is, who will evolve and who will be caught? Hmmmmm. *Puts on thinking face*

The Dragonite suffered under attack rage just like Iris' did today.
    The Dragon Holy Land Dragonite was using Outrage.

Iris' just seemed to throw a fit because Krookodile was actually hurting him.

Ash's team for the Unova League

Pikachu-done
    Unfezant-done
    Oshawott-Too marketable for evolution.
    Emboar-Seems likely.
    Servine-Probably in a development episode for Snivy.
    Scraggy-Staying unevolved until Axew evolves.
    Leavanny-done
    Seismitoad-Palpitoad deserves an evolution, due to the long absence.
    Boldore-Can't see it as Gigalith because it requires trade.
    Krookodile-done
    Eevee-With all that insane marketing, Ash should get it. Probably for a possible Dragon-type eeveelution in 6th gen.

Page 135 of 694 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast