Page 140 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by shaheen View Post
    i just finished watching ash vs iris krokorok evolution episode and it hit me that the anime and the comic both had two different climaxes to the battle

In the comic,Dragonite freezes krookodile and krookodile uses stone edge to have a combined ice + stone edge taking out dragonite

In the anime,krookodile dodges the dragon rush attack pops out of the hole and uses a full power stone edge ataking out dragonite(He didnt even get frozen once after evolving)

So does this means the comic is not 100% reliable
    I don't care if they don't show us the exact ending of the battle to a tee, i'm just happy that they're usually the first to bring news of an evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    ok Kotetsu definitely has Riolu and Samurott but what else could he have.

- Some are speculating the Golurk seen in the rocket preview. Even if its not it seems like a decent enough pokemon for the guy who might kick Ash out of the league.

- Braviary - another decent pokemon badly in need of a debut. Either Kot or Stephan should have this

- Zoroark - again a decent enough pokemon that needs debuting. A lot of people are speculating Zoroark with N if hr ever appears but if he doesn't then Kotetsu is a decent choice.

- Archanine - yea this ones purely personal preference because I love the damn thing so much. But I do think his final slot will be another non unova pokemon
    I'd pick Archanine and Braviary from that lineup, I like Zoroark but I don't think it would suit the new rival and I'm still holding on to the hope that Pierce reappears and debuts it, as for Golurk well that's personal preference because I don't like the thing much.

Also has it not occured to anyone yet that the Golurk belongs to Giovanni, I mean it is a ground-type.
    Last edited by DMerle; 31st August 2012 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Also has it not occured to anyone yet that the Golurk belongs to Giovanni, I mean it is a ground-type.
    If it was Giovannis would it be helping Dragonite & Garchomp? and would pansage be riding its back?

If it was Giovannis would it be helping Dragonite & Garchomp? and would pansage be riding its back?
    Alright I did forget about the pansage on the back thing XD

But honestly does it rule it out completely? How many times did the trio try and dupe Ash and co that they were doing the right thing, or perhaps the Kami trio genuinely are creating enough chaos that Giovanni feels he has to step in and try and stop them?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Move on? The Johto saga nearly killed my interest in the anime during my childhood, I can't get over it. I've held a grudge against the Johto saga for 10 years because of it.

Why do you think we're still sitting here complaining about things that happened like 10-12 years ago in the anime? We never forget.

Seriously troll chill, its just an Anime... :/ Johto wasnt actually that bad it just had a few to many fillers...

Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    Seriously troll chill, its just an Anime... :/ Johto wasnt actually that bad it just had a few to many fillers...
    It's his personal opinion and you're trolling more than he is.

New rival:

Riolu
    Samurott
    Braviary
    Galvantula
    Fraxure
    Tangrowth

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    New rival:

Riolu
    Samurott
    Braviary
    Galvantula
    Fraxure
    Tangrowth
    Tangrowth could be cool. Personally I'd rather see Trip with Galvantula but id be ok if Kot got it

Tangrowth could be cool. Personally I'd rather see Trip with Galvantula but id be ok if Kot got it
    I don't want to see Galvantula at all, it would be ok with Trip I suppose, but I don't think it would suit Kotesu.
    Last edited by DMerle; 31st August 2012 at 12:18 PM.

I don't want to see Galvantula at all, it would be ok with Trip but I don't think it wouldsuit Kotesu at all.
    problem is we can't tell what would suit him until we know more about his personality and battling style. Once we learn more about him we may find Galvantula is a perfect fit.

problem is we can't tell what would suit him until we know more about his personality and battling style. Once we learn more about him we may find Galvantula is a perfect fit.
    I guess, but he looks a little "kiddish" while Galvantula seems a lot more sneaky, I guess I'm thinking Kotesu will have a lot of Ash-like traits.

I guess, but he looks a little "kiddish" while Galvantula seems a lot more sneaky, I guess I'm thinking Kotesu will have a lot of Ash-like traits.
    that is likely but I'm still hoping for a more mature personality, a bit more like Sinnoh Ash then BW Ash

that is likely but I'm still hoping for a more mature personality, a bit more like Sinnoh Ash then BW Ash
    With a little Gary thrown in the mix, would be nice if he was a bit cocky.

With a little Gary thrown in the mix, would be nice if he was a bit cocky.
    screw it throw in Pauls tactical skills, ashs compassion and instinct, Garys cockiness into a blender and you should end up with the perfect personality for Kotetsu

screw it throw in Pauls tactical skills, ashs compassion and instinct, Garys cockiness into a blender and you should end up with the perfect personality for Kotetsu
    Oh man, if only.

I really hope we get a Gary and Paul cameo next gen, it would make it for me.

After reading some of the posts in here, it has become evident that people don't know much about major characters battling style. A look into DP might help, specially the episodes like Top Down training.

I think Riolu will evolve and he seems like a guy who will have a fully evolved\powerful grass type with him.

ok Kotetsu definitely has Riolu and Samurott but what else could he have.

- Some are speculating the Golurk seen in the rocket preview. Even if its not it seems like a decent enough pokemon for the guy who might kick Ash out of the league.

- Braviary - another decent pokemon badly in need of a debut. Either Kot or Stephan should have this

- Zoroark - again a decent enough pokemon that needs debuting. A lot of people are speculating Zoroark with N if hr ever appears but if he doesn't then Kotetsu is a decent choice.

- Archanine - yea this ones purely personal preference because I love the damn thing so much. But I do think his final slot will be another non unova pokemon
    Those are all great ideas I particularly like him with zoroark
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    Those are all great ideas I particularly like him with zoroark
    Noooooooooooooooo, please give Pierce Zoroark.

Noooooooooooooooo, please give Pierce Zoroark.
    and if Pierce didn't return? wouldn't you rather see Zoroark with a rival then some COTD?

New Rival:
    Riolu (Mascot)
    Samurott
    Golurk
    Tangrowth
    Swellow / Altaria / swoobat
    Salamence / Metagross

Yes all his mons are blue!!

Lightbulb! Ash's Oshawott hopefully evolves before league so it can evolve in the filler like Sceptile! If kotesu takes ash out of the league then it's perfect
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Lightbulb! Ash's Oshawott hopefully evolves before league so it can evolve in the filler like Sceptile! If kotesu takes ash out of the league then it's perfect
    I don't see anythung new before the league but maybe it could evolve twice in the filler? although I'd prefer it only evolve once

If a Pokemon evolves before the League, it should be Palpitoad or Boldore.
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario Fan View Post
    If a Pokemon evolves before the League, it should be Palpitoad or Boldore.
    Agreed or maybe Pignite just to stop people complaining. Although to me the opening is evidence nothing else will happen until the league
    Last edited by AceDetective; 31st August 2012 at 3:11 PM.

Agreed or maybe Pignite just to stop people complaining. Although to me the opening is evidence nothing else will happen until the league
    i doubts it's been a a month in the pokemon world yet they still have whole lotta filler episodes to do
    I still think krookodile was only spoiled because of the tournament

could the ottter evolve during the league?
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    i doubts it's been a a month in the pokemon world yet they still have whole lotta filler episodes to do
    I still think krookodile was only spoiled because of the tournament

could the ottter evolve during the league?
    how do you know they have a whole lot of filler episodes to do? for all you know they could go straight from the rocket plot to the league. or have an episode involving drayden then the league.

and if anything evolves during the league I would guess Palpitoad

Page 140 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast