Page 143 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Sorry forgot Boldore - Sturdy
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Of those... it's likely only Pikachu, Leavanny and well Boldore is not there, but him too, will have their abilities truly known
    We already Boldore's ability. It's Sturdy.

e: Accelgor'd. :|
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 1st September 2012 at 3:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    We already Boldore's ability. It's Sturdy.
    Boldore wasn't on the list is what I'm saying... him Leavanny and Pikachu are the only ones with known abilities... and likely the only ones that will
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Boldore wasn't on the list is what I'm saying... him Leavanny and Pikachu are the only ones with known abilities... and likely the only ones that will
    Oh. It sounded like you were saying that those 3 are the only the only ones whose abilities we "will" find out. Sorry.

Although in that case, I should've mentioned those other two. Don't know why I forgot. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Oh. It sounded like you were saying that those 3 are the only the only ones whose abilities we "will" find out. Sorry.

Although in that case, I should've mentioned those other two. Don't know why I forgot. :S
    Honestly, I did word it a bit confusing, so I don't blame you for trying to "correct" my not mistake XD

We may learn one or two more abilities (like Unfezant looking to have Super Luck and Krookodile looking to have Intimidate)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Here is my newest prediction.

I am a firm believer that the league is still a while off, my guess is that it will air sometime between February and April, so:

By the league:

Pikachu- (no changes)
    Unfezant Heat Wave/Sky Drop (would work similarly to Charizard's Seismic Toss)/Razor Wind/Double Team
    Dewott Hydro Pump/X-Scissor/Icy Wind/Revenge
    Pignite Flame Charge/Fire Pledge/Rollout/Arm Thrust
    Servine Leaf Tornado/Aqua Tail/Attract/Vine Whip
    Scraggy Faint Attack/Hi Jump Kick/Focus Blast/Zen Headbutt
    Leavanny Leaf Blade/String Shot/Electroweb/Razor Leaf
    Palpitoad (evolves during the league) Hydro Pump/Mud Shot/Supersonic | As Seismetoad: Scald/Mud Bomb/Sludge Wave/Drain Punch
    Boldore Rock Blast/Flash Cannon/Rock Polish/Rock Smash
    Krookidile (no Changes)
    Eevee Hidden Power/Mimic/Bite/Last Resort

I think this team would be able to realistically make it to the finals, or at least the top four.

By the End of BW (Next time... A new beginning!)

Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Samurott- Hydro Cannon/Blizzard/Megahorn/Night Slash
    Emboar- Heat Crash/Fire Pledge/Wild Charge/SuperPower
    Servine
    Scrafty (evolves in last episodes simultaneously with Axew) Hi Jump Kick/Focus Blast/Head Smash/Foul Play or Payback
    Leavanny Leaf Blade/String Shot/Electroweb/X-Scissor
    Seismetoad
    Boldore/Gigalith (if Gigalith) Rock Tomb/SolarBeam/Heavy Slam/Earth Power
    Krookidile
    Eevee (goes with ash to 6th gen to evolve)
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post

I am a firm believer that the league is still a while off, my guess is that it will air sometime between February and April, so:

By the league:

Pikachu- (no changes)
    Unfezant Heat Wave/Sky Drop (would work similarly to Charizard's Seismic Toss)/Razor Wind/Double Team
    Palpitoad (evolves during the league) Hydro Pump/Mud Shot/Supersonic | As Seismetoad: Scald/Mud Bomb/Sludge Wave/Drain Punch
    Krookidile (no Changes)

I think this team would be able to realistically make it to the finals, or at least the top four.

Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Servine
    Scrafty (evolves in last episodes simultaneously with Axew) Hi Jump Kick/Focus Blast/Head Smash/Foul Play or Payback
    Seismetoad
    Krookidile
    no offense but unfezant's moveset seems like a wish list plus she can't learn sky drop
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Oshawott's ability is pretty much comfirmed as it got hit by a critical hit so it can't have shell armor

Quote Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
    Oshawott's ability is pretty much comfirmed as it got hit by a critical hit so it can't have shell armor
    Oh yea, I forgot Oshawott's Hidden Ability is Shell Armor, but we'll still have to wait until it's said in the anime, even though it is so obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post

By the league:

Pikachu- (no changes)
    Krookidile (no Changes)

Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Servine
    Seismetoad
    Krookidile
    That's a lot of moves XD. I doubt Oshawott/Dewott/Samurott will forget Razor Shell though. I like your Servine set(looks like mine ).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

So the only ones we're not sure of are Palpitoad, Unfezant, and possibly Krok(yes it might have intimidate after Iris and Dragonite suddenly stopped but nothing is certain there.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    no offense but unfezant's moveset seems like a wish list plus she can't learn sky drop
    To be honest, all the moves and evolutions that he predicted look like items on a wish list. Like Servine with Aqua Tail and Leavanny with Electroweb. I mean really?

Quote Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
    It's possible that Oshawott's Shell Armor works differently. If the writers can pull off hax moves like Thunder Armor, they can pull off an Oshawott-exclusive Shell Armor.

I don't know why the writers have trouble evolving one of the main characters' water starters. With the exception of Brock's Mudkip, none of the other starters in the main group's teams have evolved. And by main group, I mean Ash and the people that travel with him. Every single fire starter in the main group has evolved and all of the grass starters in main group have evolved except for Snivy and Bulbasaur.

Although for some reason, the comic relief Pokemon like Psyduck, Croagunk, Totodile, Corphish, Oshawott, etc. never evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    To be honest, all the moves and evolutions that he predicted look like items on a wish list. Like Servine with Aqua Tail and Leavanny with Electroweb. I mean really?

It's possible that Oshawott's Shell Armor works differently. If the writers can pull off hax moves like Thunder Armor, they can pull off an Oshawott-exclusive Shell Armor.
    Why do you keep flaming people? Aqua Tail would be a great move for Servine.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I don't know why the writers have trouble evolving one of the main characters' water starters. With the exception of Brock's Mudkip, none of the other starters in the main group's teams have evolved. And by main group, I mean Ash and the people that travel with him.
    I find that quite amusing too because alot of people thought spreading the starters out and having Brock with one was a bad idea, yet by giving him Mudkip it actually evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I find that quite amusing too because alot of people thought spreading the starters out and having Brock with one was a bad idea, yet by giving him Mudkip it actually evolved.
    I actually thought it was a smart idea to give Ash, May and Brock one starter Pokemon each. Look how well it worked out. Hoenn is still the only season where all the starters on the main cast evolved and look how well Ash's team was handled in Hoenn.

1000th post!

I actually thought it was a smart idea to give Ash, May and Brock one starter Pokemon each. Look how well it worked out. Hoenn is still the only season where all the starters on the main cast evolved and look how well Ash's team was handled in Hoenn.

1000th post!
    He should've gotten walrein over corphish, camerupt over torkoal, and flygon just for the cool factor.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    He should've gotten walrein over corphish, camerupt over torkoal, and flygon just for the cool factor.
    The way the team was handled was still great though. Except for Torkoal not doing well at the League.

The way the team was handled was still great though. Except for Torkoal not doing well at the League.
    I still wanna know who's bright idea it was to give Ash that thing, cause you could practically argue Ash cleared the gyms with only four guys since Torkoal only faught in one of them (and it's win could've easily been taken by Corphish) was used so rarely that it was pathetic, and in the league lost most of the fights it was in, only drawing with a Tropius barely and beating one pokemon in the form of shiftry.

Also please do not bring up the Registeel fight, because I think Tobias basically negated that with how effortlessly his Darkrai nuked Torkoal in the sinnoh league.

He clearly did not need a fire pokemon in hoenn, but I guess the writers just couldn't let go of thier status quo on types which was proven in Sinnoh when he obtained Chimchar and Buizel through "abnormal" methods that people swore wouldn't happen, especially with Buizel.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 1st September 2012 at 7:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    That's not a problem as we can see by looking at her moveset.

I don't know why the writers have trouble evolving one of the main characters' water starters. With the exception of Brock's Mudkip, none of the other starters in the main group's teams have evolved. And by main group, I mean Ash and the people that travel with him. Every single fire starter in the main group has evolved and all of the grass starters in main group have evolved except for Snivy and Bulbasaur.
    Yeah and May's Squirtle never evolved

Quote Originally Posted by mastermda View Post
    Yeah and May's Squirtle never evolved
    Uhhh, in the Wallace Cup it was a Wartortle.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    there actually pretty common predictions around these parts. people seem to want string shot upgraded to electro web and leaf blade replaced with aquatic tail

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Why do you keep flaming people? Aqua Tail would be a great move for Servine.
    it would be. fantastic move for snives. but is it likely?

1000th post!
    Mays Waetortle is unhappy you have forgotten about it and has gone to write mean things about you in its blog

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    That's not a problem as we can see by looking at her moveset.
    you mean wing attack? that was a mistake that I dont think has been used again

Pikachu

Unfezant

Oshawott

Pignite

Snivy/Servine

Scraggy/Scrafty

Leavanny

Palpitoad/Seisimitoad

Boldore

Krookodile

Thoughts anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    Pikachu

Unfezant

Oshawott

Pignite

Snivy/Servine

Scraggy/Scrafty

Leavanny

Palpitoad/Seisimitoad

Boldore

Krookodile

Thoughts anyone?
    when's this for? the league? end of saga? what?

Page 143 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast