Page 144 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #3576

    Default

    End of the the... League I guess 0_0

  2. #3577
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    End of the the... League I guess 0_0
    personally I don't think were getting anything else until the league but i know plenty of others disagree with that.

    Id be happy with that team by sagas end but definitely evolve palpitoad and maybe pignite as well

  3. #3578

    Default

    But Bianca has an Emboar? They cant have two??

  4. #3579
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    But Bianca has an Emboar? They cant have two??
    They can have 2.

    Paul and Ash had Torterra
    Paul and Ash had Gliscor
    Dawn and Ash had Quilava.
    See where I'm getting at?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  5. #3580
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    But Bianca has an Emboar? They cant have two??
    why not?

    Ash and Gary both had torterra

  6. #3581
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    why not?

    Ash and Gary both had torterra
    Gary had a Torterra? Why was I not informed?

    I'm kidding dude.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  7. #3582

    Default

    There were only two Torterra's for twenty five episodes, in which time they never appeared at the same time, Paul's Gliscor only appeared twice and never appeared at the same time as Ash's Gliscor, Ash's and Dawn's Quilava's have never met. Your argument is very flawed :/
    Last edited by RioluEeveeZorua fan; 1st September 2012 at 2:24 PM. Reason: Messed up keyboard :P

  8. #3583
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    There were only two Torterra's for twenty five episodes, in which time they never appeared at the same time, Paul's Gliscor only appeared twice and never appeared at the same time as Ash's Gliscor, Ash's and Dawn's Quilava's have never met. Your argument is very flawed :/
    You missed the point.
    Any main character can have the same Pokemon as a supporting character whether or not those Pokemon:
    Met
    Have appeared onscreen at the same time
    Made more than 1 appearance after the second one was caught/evolved.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  9. #3584
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    There were only two Torterra's for twenty five episodes, in which time they never appeared at the same time, Paul's Gliscor only appeared twice and never appeared at the same time as Ash's Gliscor, Ash's and Dawn's Quilava's have never met. Your argument is very flawed :/
    so is yours. where's the proof the emboars will meet as emboars

  10. #3585

    Default

    Yeah but why would they put two Emboar's on the entire cast at anyone time? Next youll bew saying that we are gonna have Oshawott and Snivy go to thier third stages which would be dum due to Trip and Kotetsu already owning Serperior and Samurott... Pignite aint evolving no way no how get it?

  11. #3586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    so is yours. where's the proof the emboars will meet as emboars
    Emboar is Bianca's staple, its not like shes gonna battle in the league without Emboar her starter at her side? She doesnt have the luxury of four regions worth of Pokemon like Paul did.

  12. #3587
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    Emboar is Bianca's staple, its not like shes gonna battle in the league without Emboar her starter at her side? She doesnt have the luxury of four regions worth of Pokemon like Paul did.
    people share pokemon. accept it and move on. besides I didn't say emboar for the league, I said after.

    even if ash does get it before there's no gurantee they will fight, or that Ash will use his emboar against her .

  13. #3588

    Default

    If on the small chance we do get Ash's Pignite to evolve (yeah right gimme a break, next joke pleae) aint no way no how that the two are ever ever ever gonnja appear at the same time ever! In fact a second Emboar could signal a sayonara for Bianca, nuff said...

  14. #3589
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    Two new sets have been announced:

    These are coming out in January:
    Eevee complete set, contains Eevee and all of the Eeveelutions.

    2012 Winter Keychains:
    1-Charizard
    2-Dragonite
    3-Iris' Dragonite(typo? variation? IDK we don't have a pic)
    4-Eevee
    5-Deoxys
    6-Kyurem

    Also unrelated Pokemon Center stuff that I didn't bother to mention:
    Kyurem Formes plushies. Coming in 22nd September.
    Lugia Merch Coming in 14th September. Maybe this is why there is a Lugia figurine in September... hmm... Lugia figurine is coming out in 20th October.
    PWT Bookmarks, already out.

    And the Master Ball toy and National Dex toys are now on Takara Tomy's website. These are coming in 29th September IIRC(Master Ball's Rakuten page, Amazon page for National Dex ).
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 1st September 2012 at 3:23 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  15. #3590
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    it would be nice if we got an episode with all the eeveelutions together

  16. #3591
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    no offense but unfezant's moveset seems like a wish list plus she can't learn sky drop
    It can't learn half the moves it has, so that's a pretty invalid argument there sir.
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad



    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

  17. #3592
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    It can't learn half the moves it has, so that's a pretty invalid argument there sir.
    wing attack was a 1 time mistake, it hasn't been used since

  18. #3593
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia.
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    it would be nice if we got an episode with all the eeveelutions together
    Yes, an episode where there's a family of wild eevee and evolutions trying to persuade the Eevee to evolve into their form. Ash tries to help it and ultimately catches it
    Lol that should go in the scenes we want to see section :3
    Also has Scraggy mastered focus blast yet? The last time I remember seeing it was Brycen's gym and it stuffed up but still succeeded there :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

  19. #3594
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    It can't learn half the moves it has, so that's a pretty invalid argument there sir.
    Sir it can use 4/5th's of the moves it knows sir

    so sir my argument is valid sir
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

    The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

    Greninja all the way

  20. #3595
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    Pikachu

    Unfezant

    Oshawott

    Pignite

    Snivy/Servine

    Scraggy/Scrafty

    Leavanny

    Palpitoad/Seisimitoad

    Boldore

    Krookodile


    Thoughts anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    personally I don't think were getting anything else until the league but i know plenty of others disagree with that.

    Id be happy with that team by sagas end but definitely evolve palpitoad and maybe pignite as well
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    They can have 2.

    Paul and Ash had Torterra
    Paul and Ash had Gliscor
    Dawn and Ash had Quilava.
    See where I'm getting at?
    Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    There were only two Torterra's for twenty five episodes, in which time they never appeared at the same time, Paul's Gliscor only appeared twice and never appeared at the same time as Ash's Gliscor, Ash's and Dawn's Quilava's have never met. Your argument is very flawed :/
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    You missed the point.
    Any main character can have the same Pokemon as a supporting character whether or not those Pokemon:
    Met
    Have appeared onscreen at the same time
    Made more than 1 appearance after the second one was caught/evolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    so is yours. where's the proof the emboars will meet as emboars
    Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    Yeah but why would they put two Emboar's on the entire cast at anyone time? Next youll bew saying that we are gonna have Oshawott and Snivy go to thier third stages which would be dum due to Trip and Kotetsu already owning Serperior and Samurott... Pignite aint evolving no way no how get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    Emboar is Bianca's staple, its not like shes gonna battle in the league without Emboar her starter at her side? She doesnt have the luxury of four regions worth of Pokemon like Paul did.
    Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    If on the small chance we do get Ash's Pignite to evolve (yeah right gimme a break, next joke pleae) aint no way no how that the two are ever ever ever gonnja appear at the same time ever! In fact a second Emboar could signal a sayonara for Bianca, nuff said...



    Solid predictions Riolu, Ace and Battlefrontier seem pretty stupid if they think theresgonna be two Emboars at once? Thats crazy. Pokemon trolling right there :P

  21. #3596
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Sir it can use 4/5th's of the moves it knows sir

    so sir my argument is valid sir
    **3/4 pogeymanz only learn 4 moves silly.

    In all seriousness, if it already has a move it can't learn, why not get another one to replace it?
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad



    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

  22. #3597
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    Solid predictions Riolu, Ace and Battlefrontier seem pretty stupid if they think theresgonna be two Emboars at once? Thats crazy. Pokemon trolling right there :P
    What's that? You think Ace and I are stupid because we're pointing out something that technically already happened? You must be new to the show.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  23. #3598
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    What's that? You think Ace and I are stupid because we're pointing out something that technically already happened? You must be new to the show.
    Nope, Original series Veteran right here

  24. #3599
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    I'm going to try to be honest with my perdictions for ash's team now

    Pikachu

    Unfezant

    Emboar

    Oshawott

    Snivy

    Scrafty

    Palpitoad

    Gigaliath

    Leavanny

    Krookdile


    Notes: I would like to say eevee but honestly I have to say there is no proof other than merchandise so No eevee for now, This team is for the end of the league.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

    Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

  25. #3600
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    **3/4 pogeymanz only learn 4 moves silly.

    In all seriousness, if it already has a move it can't learn, why not get another one to replace it?
    unfezants moveset as of its last appearance
    - gust
    - air cutter
    - aerial ace
    - quick attack

    It has got rid of the move it shouldn't know

Page 144 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •