Page 144 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

End of the the... League I guess 0_0

Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    End of the the... League I guess 0_0
    personally I don't think were getting anything else until the league but i know plenty of others disagree with that.

Id be happy with that team by sagas end but definitely evolve palpitoad and maybe pignite as well

But Bianca has an Emboar? They cant have two??

They can have 2.

Paul and Ash had Torterra
    Paul and Ash had Gliscor
    Dawn and Ash had Quilava.
    See where I'm getting at?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

why not?

Ash and Gary both had torterra

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    why not?

Ash and Gary both had torterra
    Gary had a Torterra? Why was I not informed?

I'm kidding dude.

There were only two Torterra's for twenty five episodes, in which time they never appeared at the same time, Paul's Gliscor only appeared twice and never appeared at the same time as Ash's Gliscor, Ash's and Dawn's Quilava's have never met. Your argument is very flawed :/
    Last edited by RioluEeveeZorua fan; 1st September 2012 at 2:24 PM. Reason: Messed up keyboard :P

There were only two Torterra's for twenty five episodes, in which time they never appeared at the same time, Paul's Gliscor only appeared twice and never appeared at the same time as Ash's Gliscor, Ash's and Dawn's Quilava's have never met. Your argument is very flawed :/
    You missed the point.
    Any main character can have the same Pokemon as a supporting character whether or not those Pokemon:
    Met
    Have appeared onscreen at the same time
    Made more than 1 appearance after the second one was caught/evolved.

so is yours. where's the proof the emboars will meet as emboars

Yeah but why would they put two Emboar's on the entire cast at anyone time? Next youll bew saying that we are gonna have Oshawott and Snivy go to thier third stages which would be dum due to Trip and Kotetsu already owning Serperior and Samurott... Pignite aint evolving no way no how get it?

Emboar is Bianca's staple, its not like shes gonna battle in the league without Emboar her starter at her side? She doesnt have the luxury of four regions worth of Pokemon like Paul did.

Emboar is Bianca's staple, its not like shes gonna battle in the league without Emboar her starter at her side? She doesnt have the luxury of four regions worth of Pokemon like Paul did.
    people share pokemon. accept it and move on. besides I didn't say emboar for the league, I said after.

even if ash does get it before there's no gurantee they will fight, or that Ash will use his emboar against her .

If on the small chance we do get Ash's Pignite to evolve (yeah right gimme a break, next joke pleae) aint no way no how that the two are ever ever ever gonnja appear at the same time ever! In fact a second Emboar could signal a sayonara for Bianca, nuff said...

Two new sets have been announced:

These are coming out in January:
    Eevee complete set, contains Eevee and all of the Eeveelutions.

2012 Winter Keychains:
    1-Charizard
    2-Dragonite
    3-Iris' Dragonite(typo? variation? IDK we don't have a pic)
    4-Eevee
    5-Deoxys
    6-Kyurem

Also unrelated Pokemon Center stuff that I didn't bother to mention:
    Kyurem Formes plushies. Coming in 22nd September.
    Lugia Merch Coming in 14th September. Maybe this is why there is a Lugia figurine in September... hmm... Lugia figurine is coming out in 20th October.
    PWT Bookmarks, already out.

And the Master Ball toy and National Dex toys are now on Takara Tomy's website. These are coming in 29th September IIRC(Master Ball's Rakuten page, Amazon page for National Dex ).
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 1st September 2012 at 3:23 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

it would be nice if we got an episode with all the eeveelutions together

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    no offense but unfezant's moveset seems like a wish list plus she can't learn sky drop
    It can't learn half the moves it has, so that's a pretty invalid argument there sir.
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    It can't learn half the moves it has, so that's a pretty invalid argument there sir.
    wing attack was a 1 time mistake, it hasn't been used since

it would be nice if we got an episode with all the eeveelutions together
    Yes, an episode where there's a family of wild eevee and evolutions trying to persuade the Eevee to evolve into their form. Ash tries to help it and ultimately catches it
    Lol that should go in the scenes we want to see section :3
    Also has Scraggy mastered focus blast yet? The last time I remember seeing it was Brycen's gym and it stuffed up but still succeeded there :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Sir it can use 4/5th's of the moves it knows sir

so sir my argument is valid sir
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Pikachu

Unfezant

Oshawott

Pignite

Snivy/Servine

Scraggy/Scrafty

Leavanny

Palpitoad/Seisimitoad

Boldore

Krookodile

Thoughts anyone?
    personally I don't think were getting anything else until the league but i know plenty of others disagree with that.

Id be happy with that team by sagas end but definitely evolve palpitoad and maybe pignite as well
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    They can have 2.

Paul and Ash had Torterra
    Paul and Ash had Gliscor
    Dawn and Ash had Quilava.
    See where I'm getting at?
    You missed the point.
    Any main character can have the same Pokemon as a supporting character whether or not those Pokemon:
    Met
    Have appeared onscreen at the same time
    Made more than 1 appearance after the second one was caught/evolved.
    Yeah but why would they put two Emboar's on the entire cast at anyone time? Next youll bew saying that we are gonna have Oshawott and Snivy go to thier third stages which would be dum due to Trip and Kotetsu already owning Serperior and Samurott... Pignite aint evolving no way no how get it?
    If on the small chance we do get Ash's Pignite to evolve (yeah right gimme a break, next joke pleae) aint no way no how that the two are ever ever ever gonnja appear at the same time ever! In fact a second Emboar could signal a sayonara for Bianca, nuff said...

Solid predictions Riolu, Ace and Battlefrontier seem pretty stupid if they think theresgonna be two Emboars at once? Thats crazy. Pokemon trolling right there :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Sir it can use 4/5th's of the moves it knows sir

so sir my argument is valid sir
    **3/4 pogeymanz only learn 4 moves silly.

In all seriousness, if it already has a move it can't learn, why not get another one to replace it?
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    Solid predictions Riolu, Ace and Battlefrontier seem pretty stupid if they think theresgonna be two Emboars at once? Thats crazy. Pokemon trolling right there :P
    What's that? You think Ace and I are stupid because we're pointing out something that technically already happened? You must be new to the show.

What's that? You think Ace and I are stupid because we're pointing out something that technically already happened? You must be new to the show.
    Nope, Original series Veteran right here

I'm going to try to be honest with my perdictions for ash's team now

Pikachu

Unfezant

Emboar

Oshawott

Snivy

Scrafty

Palpitoad

Gigaliath

Leavanny

Krookdile

Notes: I would like to say eevee but honestly I have to say there is no proof other than merchandise so No eevee for now, This team is for the end of the league.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

**3/4 pogeymanz only learn 4 moves silly.

In all seriousness, if it already has a move it can't learn, why not get another one to replace it?
    unfezants moveset as of its last appearance
    - gust
    - air cutter
    - aerial ace
    - quick attack

It has got rid of the move it shouldn't know

Page 144 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast