Page 147 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #3651
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Man its not like the ground shaking will cause children to wet their pants on something. Japan treats ground shaking like 4kids treat cleavage.
    It is kind of a sensitive subject over there, so it's understandable.


  2. #3652
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I disagree with your sentiments against X-Scissor. Ash's only user of X-scissor is his ground flying Gliscor, Ash has never had a bug type with X-Scissor before, and as far as we know Leavanny could be his last bug type Pokemon for a long time. It really deserves to get X-Scissor one of the strongest bug type moves it can learn, plus it's time to switch Leavanny into a powerful close combat Pokemon. Honestly I much prefer X-Scissor over any other bug type moves, at least for now, until 6th gen introduces a bug type energy ball, or if he does catch a bug type, let it have those bug moves that you listed. Leavanny was designed for X-Scissor.

    Razor Leaf is completely and utterly unnecessary but I guess can stay.

    String shot, well you can't quite use electroweb like string shot but I guess it would be okay.

    Shadow Claw, only if it has X-scissor.

    I wouldn't mind a moveset like: X-Scissor, Energy Ball, Electroweb, and Shadow claw, that would make Leavanny really versatile despite the fact that Leavanny can't exactly attack certain types very well with it's limited move pool. Like a steel/ground Pokemon.

    But I'd be fine with: X-Scissor, Energy Ball, Razor Leaf, String Shot

    Also: X-Scissor, Energy Ball, Shadow Claw, String Shot

    Also: X-Scissor, Energy Ball, Razor Leaf, Electro Web.

    I'd only accept a different bug type move if it was: X-Scissor, Different attacking bug type move, Energy Ball, String Shot.

    Honestly I think: X-Scissor, Energy Ball, Electro Web, String Shot would come in handy.


    But of course Leavanny at most is only going to learn one more move, and it's probably not going to be X-Scissor.

    =========

    I also have to disagree with Scraggy and a dark type move, sure, it would be nice but not necessary, right now though Headbutt, and Leer need to be replaced with something much better, that isn't a move of its typing.
    Considering how it is animated in the BW series, for some reason i just can't just picture a fragile looking pokemon like Leavanny using a rough looking full body tackle move like X-Scissor.
    As for it needing a strong attack, well Bug Buzz is even stronger than X-Scissor in the games (even though it is ranged based). Also X-Scissor has become sort of a standard attack to use in the anime, so i wish Leavanny to use something different. And what is wrong if Leavanny becomes a long range specialist. Most of Ash pokemon are either have mixed ranged attacks or close/physical contact attacks, Leavanny can just be different that way (also proven in its fight against Koffing).

    ------------

    Well the reason i see it necessary for Scraggy to learn Dark type moves is because it would help him in fighting stronger Psychic type pokemon, which had been one of the types Ash isn't that good countering unless he thinks of a special strategy (the next type he finds difficult to handle is the Ghost types).
    Also i don't want Ash to have a repeat of the thing that happened during AG where Treecko fought in the first gym but had problem which eventually lead to its defeat because it didn't know a Grass type move.

    Also we have history of defeats for Ash just because his pokemon didn't know one of its own type moves like the battle in the Silver Conference where one of the reason Ash's Charizard lost to Harrison's Blaziken was because Charizard didn't know any Flying type moves.

    Then we have Ash's Torterra in Sinnoh, were the lack of Ground type move could be taken as one of the reason why it failed against Volkner and Paul (i know that most of the Ground type moves it could use in the anime are banned but they could have given it Sand Tomb atleast).

    Gliscor is the only pokemon till now to not suffer this problem as it doesn't know any moves that correspond to its typing (except for a short duration of using Sand Attack which isn't a damaging move to begin with), but in return it has one of the best move-set of any of Ash's pokemons.

    And presently in Ash's team, there are 3 pokemons (i.e., Pignite, Leavanny and Scraggy) who don't use a damaging move that correspond to one of there types.

  3. #3653
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Man its not like the ground shaking will cause children to wet their pants on something. Japan treats ground shaking like 4kids treat cleavage.
    That's really insenstive to all the people that die in earthquakes in Japan. They live in an earthquake prone area, it's not exactly sunshine and rainbows over there, not too mention all of the follow-up tsunamis and the nuclear plant meltdowns. The last thing they need to worry about is some people who don't even live there and make sure that they show something on a kids' cartoon to please those people.

    On topic:
    Pikachu-Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Electro Ball
    Unfezant-Quick Attack, Air Cutter, Gust, Sky Attack
    Oshawott-Aqua Jet, Razor Shell, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam
    Pignite-Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Fire Pledge, Strength
    Snivy-Attract, Leaf Blade, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado
    Scraggy-Headbutt, Hi Jump Kick, Focus Blast, Drain Punch
    Leavanny-String Shot, Razor Leaf, Energy Ball, X-Scissor
    Seismitoad-Muddy Water, Mud Shot, Supersonic, Poison Jab
    Boldore-Rock Blast, Flash Cannon, Sandstorm, Rock Tomb
    Krookodile-Dig, Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Claw

    Wicked Witch got nothing on me

  4. #3654
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ★ Mr. Mime ★ View Post
    It is kind of a sensitive subject over there, so it's understandable.
    I know but that doesn't stop shows like Naruto showcasing those does it, wonder why it is like that.

    Also its not like Pokemon was the only show which got affected because of last years event. Other series like Detective Conan got affected as well, where the plot of one of the manga original story was changed because in the original story they showed an a earthquake (which didn't do any damage) occurring and the usage of special emergency signaling codes but in the anime which aired after those events changed the plot to just the usage of codes in an emergency.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 1st September 2012 at 11:22 PM.

  5. #3655
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    really? 90 episodes? bit ridiculous in my opinion. I was thinking more like 10 maximum
    My bad I mean at most and there won't be that much because I wasn't taking in to account the rest days they may have so more like 20 to 35 more episodes
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

    Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

  6. #3656
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    That's really insenstive to all the people that die in earthquakes in Japan. They live in an earthquake prone area, it's not exactly sunshine and rainbows over there, not too mention all of the follow-up tsunamis and the nuclear plant meltdowns. The last thing they need to worry about is some people who don't even live there and make sure that they show something on a kids' cartoon to please those people.

    On topic:
    Pikachu-Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Electro Ball
    Unfezant-Quick Attack, Air Cutter, Gust, Sky Attack
    Oshawott-Aqua Jet, Razor Shell, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam
    Pignite-Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Fire Pledge, Strength
    Snivy-Attract, Leaf Blade, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado
    Scraggy-Headbutt, Hi Jump Kick, Focus Blast, Drain Punch
    Leavanny-String Shot, Razor Leaf, Energy Ball, X-Scissor
    Seismitoad-Muddy Water, Mud Shot, Supersonic, Poison Jab
    Boldore-Rock Blast, Flash Cannon, Sandstorm, Rock Tomb
    Krookodile-Dig, Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Claw
    I don't think they'd replace rock smash a move that gives it coverage over steel types ! can scraggy even learn drain punch ?
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

    The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

    Greninja all the way

  7. #3657
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I know but that doesn't stop shows like Naruto showcasing those does it, wonder why it is like that.
    I think it has to due with the target audience.

    Pokemon is aimed at a younger fanbase than Naruto, so the subject matter is a bit more sensitive when it comes to this show.


  8. #3658
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ★ Mr. Mime ★ View Post
    I think it has to due with the target audience.

    Pokemon is aimed at a younger fanbase than Naruto, so the subject matter is a bit more sensitive when it comes to this show.
    Yet most of those kids watch anime even more violent than pokemon.

    Random : PokéRadar


  9. #3659
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Yet most of those kids watch anime even more violent than pokemon.
    Not neccessarily, some do of course buit i wouldn't say most.

  10. #3660
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    I don't think they'd replace rock smash a move that gives it coverage over steel types ! can scraggy even learn drain punch ?
    If Boldore learns a new move then I can see rock smash as the most likely choice to go away.

    and Scraggs can learn it but only as egg move

  11. #3661
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    That's really insenstive to all the people that die in earthquakes in Japan. They live in an earthquake prone area, it's not exactly sunshine and rainbows over there, not too mention all of the follow-up tsunamis and the nuclear plant meltdowns. The last thing they need to worry about is some people who don't even live there and make sure that they show something on a kids' cartoon to please those people.
    We are talking about an animated cartoon, where it can never properly, nor accurately depict said Earthquake or other natural disaster.

    I think it would be unbelievably hard for anyone to have flashbacks, or nightmares while viewing a cartoon Earthquake. Especially if they depict it as unrealistic as possible.

    I'm sure more people would be bothered by a real life action TV series/Movie that depicts Earthquake. And even then I would have to question the nature of such "banning" such topics. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Tornados, Volcanic Eruptions are a natural phenomenon, hell let's even include terrorists attacks as a possibility even though they aren't natural. Should the United States or other countries ban film makers from making movies or television shows based around events that has links to events from the past?

    Quote Originally Posted by ★ Mr. Mime ★ View Post
    I think it has to due with the target audience.

    Pokemon is aimed at a younger fanbase than Naruto, so the subject matter is a bit more sensitive when it comes to this show.
    Even though Naruto comes directly after Pokemon and sometimes even replaces it?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  12. #3662
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    We are talking about an animated cartoon, where it can never properly, nor accurately depict said Earthquake or other natural disaster.

    I think it would be unbelievably hard for anyone to have flashbacks, or nightmares while viewing a cartoon Earthquake. Especially if they depict it as unrealistic as possible.

    I'm sure more people would be bothered by a real life action TV series/Movie that depicts Earthquake. And even then I would have to question the nature of such "banning" such topics. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Tornados, Volcanic Eruptions are a natural phenomenon, hell let's even include terrorists attacks as a possibility even though they aren't natural. Should the United States or other countries ban film makers from making movies or television shows based around events that has links to events from the past?
    This show is aimed at kids, and we all know children have a tendency to become scared, have nightmares, or become traumatized by things that they see or hear that may not seem like such a big deal to older people.

    Even though Naruto comes directly after Pokemon and sometimes even replaces it?
    Doesn't change the target audience.


  13. #3663
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,585

    Default

    I'm with Mr Mime on this one, Pokémon is clearly aimed at a much younger audience than Naruto, and TV Listings don't make much difference. Different channels have different line-ups, on some channels you're going to get programs that are aimed at older audiences as well as shows like Pokémon. Other channels are going to have just kids shows distributed within the certain watershed, it's not up to the creators when there show is aired and among what other programs.


    I'm sure more people would be bothered by a real life action TV series/Movie that depicts Earthquake. And even then I would have to question the nature of such "banning" such topics. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Tornados, Volcanic Eruptions are a natural phenomenon, hell let's even include terrorists attacks as a possibility even though they aren't natural. Should the United States or other countries ban film makers from making movies or television shows based around events that has links to events from the past?
    For kids shows, yes. You're not going to see someone get stabbed in a kids show so why would they show an earthquake? Whether or not someone dies it is still a lethal and horrific event.
    Last edited by DMerle; 2nd September 2012 at 1:01 AM.

  14. #3664
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    and Scraggs can learn it but only as egg move
    And move tutor in BW2.

    Wicked Witch got nothing on me

  15. #3665
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Also we have history of defeats for Ash just because his pokemon didn't know one of its own type moves like the battle in the Silver Conference where one of the reason Ash's Charizard lost to Harrison's Blaziken was because Charizard didn't know any Flying type moves.
    That fight was pretty even until Blaze Kick came into play, Ash had never seen the move before and it was the deciding factor in the end.

    Then we have Ash's Torterra in Sinnoh, were the lack of Ground type move could be taken as one of the reason why it failed against Volkner and Paul (i know that most of the Ground type moves it could use in the anime are banned but they could have given it Sand Tomb atleast).
    I don't think we'll ever know why Torterra was treated like it was.

  16. #3666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    If Boldore learns a new move then I can see rock smash as the most likely choice to go away.

    and Scraggs can learn it but only as egg move
    Well he is egg-born, and one can assume 99.99% of all Pokemon are egg-born anyway.

    So a random egg move appearing out of nowhere is not such a stretch.

    I'd like to see Head Smash/High Jump Kick/Drain Punch/Ice Punch for him though.

  17. #3667
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    That fight was pretty even until Blaze Kick came into play, Ash had never seen the move before and it was the deciding factor in the end.



    I don't think we'll ever know why Torterra was treated like it was.
    Ash fails at using torterra because all it knew were special moves and rock climb, giving it moves like rock polish to boost its speed and wood hammer to utilize torterra's physical attack would have been smarter, but then again ash seems to have a grudge against buff attacks.

  18. #3668
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash fails at using torterra because all it knew were special moves and rock climb, giving it moves like rock polish to boost its speed and wood hammer to utilize torterra's physical attack would have been smarter, but then again ash seems to have a grudge against buff attacks.
    Or a lack of skill in utilizing them.

    I don't know why people are still annoyed over the Torterra thing, I mean the three opponents it did lose against were all strong and using very strong Pokémon, I think it was more the fact it evolved so close to the league rather than any lack of strength that resulted in it's losses.

  19. #3669
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Or a lack of skill in utilizing them.

    I don't know why people are still annoyed over the Torterra thing, I mean the three opponents it did lose against were all strong and using very strong Pokémon, I think it was more the fact it evolved so close to the league rather than any lack of strength that resulted in it's losses.
    The fact that it only had three battles as a Torterra should give it some slack. I mean seriously, the gym loss had some good excuses, I don't know who it's other lost to, besides against Paul. Ash mad a bad choice of using Torterra against Drapion mainly because that bug attack it had was super effective.

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  20. #3670
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Its other loss was to an elite 4, Bertha's Hippowdon

  21. #3671
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,163

    Default

    I wonder if Earth Power and Rock Climb are banned too, together with the quake moves. After all, they both involve ground leveling. If they're not banned, it would be cool seeing Palpitoad with it. A cool moveset (in my opinion, obviously) for it could be:

    Mud Shot
    Hydro Pump
    Earth Power
    Sludge Wave

    And if it evolves in Seismitoad:

    Hydro Pump / Muddy Water
    Earth Power
    Sludge Wave
    Drain Punch
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  22. #3672
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Rock Climb isn't banned, and Earth Power is iffy since it was shown during a lull in earthquake activity. They could probably just have the sparkly ground effect and avoid the quake part of it.

    Wicked Witch got nothing on me

  23. #3673
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I wonder if Earth Power and Rock Climb are banned too, together with the quake moves. After all, they both involve ground leveling. If they're not banned, it would be cool seeing Palpitoad with it. A cool moveset (in my opinion, obviously) for it could be:

    Mud Shot
    Hydro Pump
    Earth Power
    Sludge Wave

    And if it evolves in Seismitoad:

    Hydro Pump / Muddy Water
    Earth Power
    Sludge Wave
    Drain Punch
    Great movesets, although I wouldn't be suprised if Earth Power wasn't used.



    Drain Punch
    Bounce
    Hydro Pump
    Mud Shot

    My personal choice.

    Bounce is a flying move so it would give him some coverage against his blatant grass disadvantage, Icy Wind would also be an option but I'd much prefer bounce.
    Last edited by DMerle; 2nd September 2012 at 3:58 AM.

  24. #3674
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Rock Climb isn't banned, and Earth Power is iffy since it was shown during a lull in earthquake activity. They could probably just have the sparkly ground effect and avoid the quake part of it.
    Probably, but after the "cancellation" of the Team Plasma episodes the writers the writers might take some precautionary measures, avoiding some extremely destructive moves and scenes. That's my worry, but I won't throw a tantrum if they take that route.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 2nd September 2012 at 4:05 AM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  25. #3675
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    11,241

    Default

    * = Attack rotated in and out of pokemon's moveset

    Ash - Misfits team
    Pikachu:
    Thunderbolt
    Electro Ball
    Iron Tail
    Quick Attack
    Volt Tackle*

    Unfezant:
    Quick Attack
    Air Cutter
    Sky Attack
    Steel Wing

    Oshawott:
    Hydro Pump
    Razor Shell
    Aqua Jet
    Air Slash (Current of wind surrounds scalchop and is released as a blade of energy when swung)

    Emboar:
    Flamethrower
    Fire Pledge
    Head Smash
    Hammer Arm
    Flame Charge*

    Servine:
    Vine Whip
    Attract
    Leaf Storm
    Twister
    Leaf Blade*

    Scraggy:
    Headbutt
    Hi Jump Kick
    Focus Blast
    Thunder Punch

    Leavanny:
    String Shot
    Energy Ball
    Solarbeam
    Struggle Bug

    Seismitoad:
    Poison Jab
    Muddy Water
    Hydro Pump
    Mud Shot
    Supersonic*

    Boldore:
    Stone Edge
    Rock Smash
    Flash Cannon
    Sandstorm
    Rock Blast*

    Krookodile:
    Dragon Claw
    Dig
    Ice Fang
    Foul Play
    Stone Edge*


    Meloetta:
    Psychic
    Hidden Power
    Close Combat
    Sing

    Iris - Dysfunctional team

    Axew:
    Outrage
    Giga Impact
    Dragon Rage
    Draco Meteor

    Emolga:
    Discharge
    Wild Charge
    Air Slash
    Attract

    Excadrill:
    Metal Claw
    Focus Blast
    Drill Run
    Dig

    Dragonite:
    Dragon Rush
    Thunder Punch
    Flamethrower
    Ice Beam

    Deino:
    Bite
    Dragon Pulse
    Body Slam
    Dark Pulse

    Cubchoo:
    Substitute
    Brine
    Dig
    Blizzard


    Mudkip:
    Take Down
    Muddy Water
    Water Gun
    Mud Bomb

    Cilan - Oddball team

    Pansage:
    Rock Tomb
    Solarbeam
    Dig
    Seed Bomb
    Bullet Seed*

    Crustle:
    Shell Smash
    Rock Slide
    Rock Wrecker
    X-Scissor

    Stunfisk:
    Scald
    Mud Bomb
    Discharge
    Sludge Wave

    Rufflet:
    Brave Bird
    Sky Drop
    Roost
    Superpower

    Klinklang:
    Zap Cannon
    Lock-on
    Gear Grind
    Flash Cannon

    Trip - Powerhouse team
    Serperior:
    Wring Out
    Solarbeam
    Frenzy Plant
    Dragon Tail

    Unfezant:
    Heat Wave
    Tail Wind
    Sky Attack
    Roost

    Jellicent:
    Hydro Pump
    Hex
    Toxic
    Light Screen

    Conkeldurr:
    Stone Edge
    Hammer Arm
    Bulk Up
    Ice Punch

    Vanillite:
    Never seen again

    Chandelure:
    Will-o-Wisp
    Inferno
    Shadow Ball
    Psychic

    Galvantula:
    Cross Poison
    Electro Web
    Signal Beam
    Thunder

    Mandibuzz:
    Bone Rush
    Dark Pulse
    Brave Bird
    Mirror Move

    Kotetsu - Epic B2W2 team.
    Riolu:
    Aura Sphere
    Force Palm
    Dig
    Bullet Punch

    Samurott:
    Razor Shell
    Hydro Cannon
    Megahorn
    Ice Beam

    Braviary:
    Brave Bird
    Superpower
    Rock Slide
    Hyper Beam

    Absol:
    Psycho Cut
    Razor Wind
    Shadow Ball
    Sucker Punch

    Arcanine:
    Flare Blitz
    Crunch
    Extremespeed
    Solarbeam

    Tyranitar:
    Flamethrower
    Crunch
    Stone Edge
    Dragon Claw

    Bianca

    Emboar:
    Wild Charge
    Flare Blitz
    Focus Blast
    Heat Stamp

    Cincinno:
    Thunderbolt
    Attract
    Iron Tail
    Hyper Voice

    Escavalier:
    Twinneedle
    Hyper Beam

    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Page 147 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •