Page 152 of 694 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Especially without a Leaf Stone. :P

But yeah, another Pokémon would be welcome, mainly because he participates in various battles and seeing the same trio is a bit boring (even if I won't disdain another victory, more memorable, for Stunfisk).
    What if Stunfisk gets a 6th gen evolution? That would be soooooooooooooo cool.

Quote Originally Posted by pokechamp95 View Post
    Knowing the writers even if Ash get's an Eevee it'll probably end up a Flareon cause we know the writers love them fire types :P

I don't see what you mean, you must mean Fire starters, if not, Vulpix, Growlithe and Torkoal were the only three that weren't starters,and I'm not liking what happened, Vulpix left, Torkoal was okay, and Growlithe wasn't even on James' roaster. Or you probably mean being showcased by other people.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I don't see what you mean, you must mean Fire starters, if not, Vulpix, Growlithe and Torkoal were the only three that weren't starters,and I'm not liking what happened, Vulpix left, Torkoal was okay, and Growlithe wasn't even on James' roaster. Or you probably mean being showcased by other people.
    I think he's referring to Infernape and Charizard being fully evolved, and Quilava and Pignite being in there second-stages (Pignite being the only Unova starter to thus far evolve.)

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    I think he's referring to Infernape and Charizard being fully evolved, and Quilava and Pignite being in there second-stages (Pignite being the only Unova starter to thus far evolve.)
    Oh, I see. Fire starters do receive more treatment than the other two.

I'm kinda new to all this been following the thread and been a member here for a while just never log in and post and also a 1st season veteran so here's my predictions if the league is just around the corner
    Pikachu:
    Quick attack
    Thunderbolt
    Electro ball
    Iron tail

Unfezant:
    Heat wave (to replace gust and to take care of ice and steel types)
    Arial ace
    Quick attack
    Air cutter

Oshawott
    Hydro pump
    Aqua jet
    Razor shell
    Tackle

Servine
    Attract
    Vine whip
    Leaf storm
    Aqua tail

Pignite
    Flame charge
    Flamethrower
    Fire pledge
    Hammer arm

Scraggy
    Headbutt
    High jump kick
    Focus blast
    Scary face (replace leer )

Leavany
    Energy ball
    String shot
    X scissor/cut
    Razor leaf

Seismitoad (evolves in league)
    Drain punch
    Hydro pump
    Mud shot
    Supersonic

Boldore
    Flash cannon/hyperbeam
    Rock blast
    Rock smash
    Sandstorm

Krookodile
    Dragon claw
    Dig
    Stone edge
    Crunch

Quote Originally Posted by xcsports View Post
    I'm kinda new to all this been following the thread and been a member here for a while just never log in and post and also a 1st season veteran so here's my predictions if the league is just around the corner
    Pikachu:
    Quick attack
    Thunderbolt
    Electro ball
    Iron tail

Unfezant:
    Heat wave (to replace gust and to take care of ice and steel types)
    Arial ace
    Quick attack
    Air cutter

Oshawott
    Hydro pump
    Aqua jet
    Razor shell
    Tackle

Servine
    Attract
    Vine whip
    Leaf storm
    Aqua tail

Pignite
    Flame charge
    Flamethrower
    Fire pledge
    Hammer arm

Scraggy
    Headbutt
    High jump kick
    Focus blast
    Scary face (replace leer )

Leavany
    Energy ball
    String shot
    X scissor/cut
    Razor leaf

Seismitoad (evolves in league)
    Drain punch
    Hydro pump
    Mud shot
    Supersonic

Boldore
    Flash cannon/hyperbeam
    Rock blast
    Rock smash
    Sandstorm

Krookodile
    Dragon claw
    Dig
    Stone edge
    Crunch
    THIS! Compared to a lot of other predictions, this is to me, the most realistic
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Are there hints that Ash gets an Eevee?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Are there hints that Ash gets an Eevee?
    No. The only "hint" is the fact that Eevee and its Eevolutions are featured in a lot of merchandise.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

My guess if eevee goes to someone in the main group and not some random person like Binaca, it'll probably be a very late capture like aipom designed to show off new gen pokemon.

I really think eevee is gonna end up with ash
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    My guess if eevee goes to someone in the main group and not some random person like Binaca, it'll probably be a very late capture like aipom designed to show off new gen pokemon.
    I'm sure it'll go to someone in the main cast; after all, it's being promoted like crazy. I'm actually worried that it'll actually go to Cilan since he's the most popular character and the huge surge of promotion would be fitting considering he's the most popular main character at the moment. I hope I'm wrong. :x
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 4th September 2012 at 6:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I'm sure it'll go to someone in the main cast; after all, it's being promoted like crazy. I'm actually worried that it'll actually go to Cilan since he's the most popular character and the huge surge of promotion would be fitting considering he's the most popular main character at the moment. I hope I'm wrong. :x
    I honestly feel, that unless there is a new Eevee evolution, that Eevee would go to Cilan or Iris.

btw, <3 Rihanna.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Et ŕ prédictions ridicules de ma petite soeur pour l'équipe de Sacha. Cette stan de Chimpenfeu ne s'arrętera pas.
    Say directly the things, instead of hiding them with a frou-frou (frilly) language (sorry, French guys. I have nothing against you).

"R.I.P. at all the ridiculous predictions regarding the team of my sis Sacha/Ash. This Chimpenfeu/Monferno's standard doesn't stop (surprisingly, Google Translate translated Monferno's French name)."

Maybe there is something that you're missing... this is the "Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation" thread. The answer is right here, in the name.

We are free to speculate whatever we want to speculate, as long as there is some reasoning behind. And what's wrong if Eevee ends up with Cilan? The fact that it may "vanish" if Cilan leaves the cast when Unova ends, or something else? Please, enlighten me.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 3rd September 2012 at 6:22 AM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

I'm sure it'll go to someone in the main cast; after all, it's being promoted like crazy. I'm actually worried that it'll actually go to Cilan since he's the most popular character and the huge surge of promotion would be fitting considering he's the most popular main character at the moment. I hope I'm wrong. :x.
    I wouldn't mind it going to Cilan as long as it evolves into Leafeon. Though I'd prefer Ash with an Espeon :3

Say directly the things, instead of hiding them with a frou-frou (frilly) language (sorry, French guys. I have nothing against you).

"R.I.P. at all the ridiculous predictions regarding the team of my sis Sacha/Ash. This Chimpenfeu/Monferno's standard doesn't stop (surprisingly, Google Translate translated Monferno's French name)."

Maybe there is something that you're missing... this is the "Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation" thread. The answer is right here, in the name.

We are free to speculate whatever we want to speculate, as long as there is some reasoning behind. And what's wrong if Eevee ends up with Cilan? The fact that it may "vanish" if Cilan leaves the cast when Unova ends, or something else? Please, enlighten me.
    I take French classes...XD

Thanks for telling her, I've tried twice O.o
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Here's an eligtening question to those of you who expect nothing to change for Ash, how is he supposed to beat Trip with his current line up if nothing changes? Especially Serperior? Right now Levanny's String Shot is the only move capable of slowing it down, and Pikachu has Static but considering that Serperior's speed has many of you doubting those will work so how does Ash beat it and Trip with his current pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Here's an eligtening question to those of you who expect nothing to change for Ash, how is he supposed to beat Trip if nothing changes? Especially Serperior? Right now Levanny's String Shot is the only move capable of slowing it down, and Pikachu has Static but considering that Serperior's speed has many of you doubting those will work so how does Ash beat it and Trip with his current pokemon?
    Reserves probably, he doesn't have the same issue of pokemon pride as with sinnoh so he can just bring in even faster pokes like sceptile or swellow.

Here's an eligtening question to those of you who expect nothing to change for Ash, how is he supposed to beat Trip with his current line up if nothing changes? Especially Serperior? Right now Levanny's String Shot is the only move capable of slowing it down, and Pikachu has Static but considering that Serperior's speed has many of you doubting those will work so how does Ash beat it and Trip with his current pokemon?
    Remember that Pikachu's Static works by contact, and if Serperior keeps the same moveset he'll only have Dragon Tail that does physical damage. Also, it seems a quite powerful move and, if the withdrawal mechanism works in full battles, taking the full brunt of a Dragon Tail is quite risky.

I expect some movesets' upgrades before the League. Captures? Meh, I prefer to wait a bit more, but I'm holding a tiny hope.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Hard to say who will get their revenge on the thing... Pikachu, Snivy, and now Pignite all have a bone to pick with Trip's starting powerhouse

Remember that Pikachu's Static works by contact, and if Serperior keeps the same moveset he'll only have Dragon Tail that does physical damage. Also, it seems a quite powerful move and, if the withdrawal mechanism works in full battles, taking the full brunt of a Dragon Tail is quite risky.

I expect some movesets' upgrades before the League. Captures? Meh, I prefer to wait a bit more, but I'm holding a tiny hope.
    It's hitting Alder's Bouffalant... doesn't appear to have the switching thing or the negative priority XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It's hitting Alder's Bouffalant... doesn't appear to have the switching thing or the negative priority XD
    I know, but maybe it doesn't work in a 1v1 Trainer's battle. From Bulbapedia:

"In a Trainer battle, it will also fail to switch out the opposing Pokémon if there isn't another to take its place."

Ok, Alder probably has more Pokémon with him, but maybe the effect is temporarily disabled. Otherwise, Trip would lose since switching out is against the rules.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

you have to remember that it's a one on one battle, so it probably won't do what it does in the games.

as for the three mentioned, Pikachu and Pignite (if it evolves) are the only ones I could see getting it back, Snivy has no chance against Serperior, evolution to Servine or not.

you have to remember that it's a one on one battle, so it probably won't do what it does in the games.
    I guess... but they're way to inconsistent on switching moves that it's almost pointless to even consider that they work that way. Are movies done by different groups? I ask because Emolga's Volt Switch actually forced out Excadrill in a one on one match in the Victini movie
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I guess... but they're way to inconsistent on switching moves that it's almost pointless to even consider that they work that way. Are movies done by different groups? I ask because Emolga's Volt Switch actually forced out Excadrill in a one on one match in the Victini movie
    We're talking about Emolga here. Maybe she didn't want to battle anymore and allowed the effect to work. Besides, Circle Throw appeared in the anime and didn't seem to take any effect.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

It was a movie, & for comedic relief.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

We're talking about Emolga here. Maybe she didn't want to battle anymore and allowed the effect to work. Besides, Circle Throw appeared in the anime and didn't seem to take any effect.
    That's why I figure that the switching effect doesn't exist... (And she did want to switch, she was facing an Emboar)

You/Google didn't translate all of it correctly; several key points were missed (like the identity of the person to whom it was directed). I have nothing against Ash's team predictions in general. It's just certain ones that keep being brought up even when there's tons of evidence against them that really grind my gears.

The same way Ash always wins his battles, with deus ex machina? Hey, everyone was all for it when it happened in this week's episode. So I'm sure it'll be okay if Ash defeats everyone at the League with more cheap tactics. By the way, I'm not against Ash's team changing per se. I'm all for certain Pokemon evolving; I just don't get why he needs even more Pokemon to accomplish something he would be able to do if he actually worked with his current Pokemon instead of lounging around.

Page 152 of 694 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast