Page 168 of 694 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    if it returns with a new move I'm hoping for sky drop. blast burn is my 2nd choice
    How about, Sky Drop AND Blast Burn? :3

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    I was thinking about what charizards new move would be and I kept coming up with blast burn because charizard is so powerful it would just make sense if he did
    I am hoping that Charizard would learn Air Slash, Dragon Rush and Blast Burn.
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

What about

Blast Burn
    Steel Wing
    Dragonbreath
    Sky Drop

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    What about

Blast Burn
    Steel Wing
    Dragonbreath
    Sky Drop
    Sounds good but for some reason I think Charizard should have 2 fire attacks, mainly because Blast Burn requires a recharge right? So his only fire STAB leaves him stranded.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshippers View Post
    Sounds good but for some reason I think Charizard should have 2 fire attacks, mainly because Blast Burn requires a recharge right? So his only fire STAB leaves him stranded.
    at least he would still have a flying type move. and the anime has never been to concerned with recharges so they may just ignore it

There is actually near zero evidance to support a Chariazard comeback, besides this is a thread for new pokemon cpatures and evolution's so your all about 12 years too late...........................................

at least he would still have a flying type move. and the anime has never been to concerned with recharges so they may just ignore it
    Perhaps, but there have been times that Hyper Beam Recharge has screwed people over, notably in my mind has to be Drake vs Ash, Hyper Beam missed so Dragonite was well... doomed.

@Riolu: With the Charizard Merchandise and him showing up in the opening I think it's ok to speculate, it's not like we're talking about some of the Pokégirls returning (Misty, May) so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    There is actually near zero evidance to support a Chariazard comeback, besides this is a thread for new pokemon cpatures and evolution's so your all about 12 years too late...........................................
    there's merchandise showing a charizard so one might appear soon. why not ashs. And this thread is for movrsets as well so this is the right place to discuss it

Blast Burn
    Flamethrower
    Seismec Toss/Sky Drop
    Dragon Rush

would be a good set IMO
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Today I saw that episode of charizard release.Its quite emotional:-P...well if charizard returns I want him to learn Dragon Rush for sure...and let other three moves be overheat/flamethrower/inferno,seismic toss and steel wing.and when he returns how about learning blast burn while training with ash??

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN View Post
    Today I saw that episode of charizard release.Its quite emotional:-P...well if charizard returns I want him to learn Dragon Rush for sure...and let other three moves be overheat/flamethrower/inferno,seismic toss and steel wing.and when he returns how about learning blast burn while training with ash??
    I want it with a flying move so probably replace steel wing

I want it with a flying move so probably replace steel wing
    With Sky Drop he probably won't need Seismic Toss or Steel Wing, opening up room for another fire move IMO.

With Sky Drop he probably won't need Seismic Toss or Steel Wing, opening up room for another fire move IMO.
    the problem with that us seismic toss is the Zards signature move. Sky drop is very similar but a lot of people would be unhappy. not me though. I'd love to see seismic toss ditched for sky drop

the problem with that us seismic toss is the Zards signature move. Sky drop is very similar but a lot of people would be unhappy. not me though. I'd love to see seismic toss ditched for sky drop
    As long as the animation is similar and Sky Drop is portrayed as a stronger version of Seismic Toss I don't think many people would complain.

As long as the animation is similar and Sky Drop is portrayed as a stronger version of Seismic Toss I don't think many people would complain.
    Since when did you like breaking trends that the writers used (or does it only happen when you put across your own views )? Seismic Toss is charizards sig move- highly unlikely to be replaced- although i do agree with blast burn having its debute.

Possible movesets:
    Blast Burn
    Flamethrower
    Dragon pulse- nice to have it upgraded from dragon breathe
    Seismic Toss

Quote Originally Posted by Mcloving View Post
    Since when did you like breaking trends that the writers used (or does it only happen when you put across your own views )? Seismic Toss is charizards sig move- highly unlikely to be replaced- although i do agree with blast burn having its debute.

Possible movesets:
    Blast Burn
    Flamethrower
    Dragon pulse- nice to have it upgraded from dragon breathe
    Seismic Toss
    I usually keep to trends it's just this time Seismic Toss seems a little outdated and I'm guessing the animation would be different now, at least Sky Drop could have an animation similar to Seismic Toss whilst giving him STAB

I usually keep to trends it's just this time Seismic Toss seems a little outdated and I'm guessing the animation would be different now, at least Sky Drop could have an animation similar to Seismic Toss whilst giving him STAB
    Hmm they might- i know pikachu's volt tackle was deleted (unless they change it later on in the anime) and that was meant to be a sig move for the electric mouse line.

Montgomery's Throh had it, it was pretty cool apart from they've cut the whole "earth" scene out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcloving View Post
    Hmm they might- i know pikachu's volt tackle was deleted (unless they change it later on in the anime) and that was meant to be a sig move for the electric mouse line.
    Would be awesome if at the end of a possible team plasma arc Zekrom thanks pikachu for its help by teaching it fusion bolt, overriding electro ball. And that piplup calendar looks so cute XD, hard to think just by looking at it how big its hatedom is.

I really don't think the animation is gonna be similar, there's an obvious difference from Seismic Toss to Sky Drop.

Also the japanese names tells the difference: Earth's Throw and Free Fall.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I really don't think the animation is gonna be similar, there's an obvious difference from Seismic Toss to Sky Drop.

I see, that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post

Not really...I'm still pretty sure they'll be the same. Foe is tossed to the ground, foe is dropped from the sky.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    I agree completely. I've asked for evidence of the rumored comeback, but no one has provided any receipts. It seems people are speculating for the sake of speculating, which is redundant given that there are several Pokemon that are actually confirmed to appear soon, which we should focus our efforts on. Personally, I'm not here for Charizard.

there's merchandise showing a charizard so one might appear soon. why not ashs. And this thread is for movrsets as well so this is the right place to discuss it
    There was also merchandise for a bunch of other random Pokemon like Rayquaza, Mew, Absol; the list goes on and on. And even if we took the merchandise as an indicator of a future Charizard appearance, why does the Charizard have to belong to Ash? Aside from it currently being in Johto, which is very far from Unova, it just seems fitting that it would belong to someone new. Also, I love how everyone acts as if Ash's Charizard is the only Charizard in the world. The exact same thing happened when Corphish was revealed on that one poster. I just can't handle these reactions anymore.
    Last edited by Lorde; 5th September 2012 at 5:13 PM.

Bianca by league

Emboar - Blaze
    - Blast Burn
    - Flamethrower
    - Hammer Arm
    - Head Smash

Minccino - Technician
    - Swift
    - Hyper Voice
    - Attract/Tickle
    - Thunderbolt

Escavalier - Swarm
    - Hyperbeam
    - Iron Head
    - Bug Buzz
    - X-scissor

Delcatty - Normalize
    - Double Slap
    - Ice/Charge Beam
    - Sucker punch
    - Face Out

Lilligant - Own Tempo
    - Synthesis
    - Petals Dance
    - Magical Leaf
    - Hidden Power

Meinshao - Regenerator
    - Force Palm
    - Bounce
    - Brick Break
    - Acribatics

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Also, I love how everyone acts as if Ash's Charizard is the only Charizard in the world. The exact same thing happened when Corphish was revealed on that one poster. I just can't handle these reactions anymore.
    Well, you can do everybody here a favor and not come back to Serebii or at the very least, stay out of the Pokemon speculation thread. People here have every right to speculate whatever they want, just because everybody does not agree with you and your "facts" and "receipts" does not make their opinions any more or less inferior. Go ahead and cry to the mods like you always do. Hell, I'd do you a favor and report myself. I'm not gonna hold my tongue.
    Last edited by PrinceGray; 5th September 2012 at 5:51 PM.

Page 168 of 694 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast