Page 172 of 694 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #4276
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    3,000

    Default

    A different keychain set, coming in 1st December:


    Will check out if there are more stuff.

    Edit: There isn't.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 6th September 2012 at 9:46 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  2. #4277
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    We have a Joltik over Iris but I'm sure that means nothing since Ash as a Yamask on his side too. EDIT: Oh that's TRio's yamask.

  3. #4278
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    With the way we're seeing Eevee and it's evolutions, it makes me wonder if this Eevee won't stick around long before evolving? Maybe it's an Eevee who wants to evolve but needs help to do it? So Ash/Cilan/Iris capture it and over a few episodes, it figures out what it wants to evolve into and does so? If that's the case, I really hope it goes to Ash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    We have a Joltik over Iris but I'm sure that means nothing since Ash as a Yamask on his side too. EDIT: Oh that's TRio's yamask.
    Yeah, but Team Rocket is also there too.
    Last edited by Manene!; 6th September 2012 at 9:41 AM.

  4. #4279
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia.
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    With the way we're seeing Eevee and it's evolutions, it makes me wonder if this Eevee won't stick around long before evolving? Maybe it's an Eevee who wants to evolve but needs help to do it? So Ash/Cilan/Iris capture it and over a few episodes, it figures out what it wants to evolve into and does so? If that's the case, I really hope it goes to Ash.
    Yes I can quite easily see that scenario
    It can help with Cilan's connoisseur skills or Ash's bonding skills if an Eevee is in a family (or has friends) of all the different eeveelutions and doesn't know what to evolve into :P
    It can go with either of them and has time to think about it without being pressured by it's family/peers.
    Writers.. THIS IS GOLD RIGHT HERE
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

  5. #4280
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    With the way we're seeing Eevee and it's evolutions, it makes me wonder if this Eevee won't stick around long before evolving? Maybe it's an Eevee who wants to evolve but needs help to do it? So Ash/Cilan/Iris capture it and over a few episodes, it figures out what it wants to evolve into and does so? If that's the case, I really hope it goes to Ash.

    Yeah, but Team Rocket is also there too.
    That's what I said... "Oh that's TRio's yamask."

  6. #4281
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    No overheat/flamethrower for torkoal? Or flare blitz for infernape ? Not to be picky but those were their main moves, sorry for super long quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Also, I love your sets Lucario, Except I think Torkoal should have Overheat as a Fire Move and Infernape should have Flare Blitz over dig (so overused)
    Well the reason i didn't put Overheat is because Torkoal had already dropped that move in favour of Heatwave in the anime (the last 4 moves it used in the anime are Flamethrower, Heatwave, Body Slam and Iron Defense). Thats the same case for Charizard as well.

    Also the anime effect of Overheat losing power with each use isn't that good.

    As for dropping Flare Blitz for Infernape, well i had to fit in Thunderpunch for coverage purpose and it is the same reason i don't mind it having Dig as well.

    Well it would be good if Infernape (or some of Ash's other pokemons for that matter) get a 5th move in the anime which he can switch and use like Cilan's Pansage.

    And on the topic of Flamethrower, well i simply hate that move. It is a move which is more overused than Dig in the anime (on par with Water Gun).

    Well atleast the animators have a reason to over use Dig and i.e., most of the Ground type moves are unusable in the anime (and some are even sort of banned). But thats not the case with Fire type moves, is it.

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    And since they're getting upgraded moves, I want to see Glalie with Sheer Cold, but I really doubt that will happen, since it's a one hit K'O move.
    Well we aren't sure if Sheer Cold is also treated as a one-hit KO in the anime as well. Well they recently maybe Guillotine and Horn Drill into a moves which is guarantee to cause one-hit KO and there is no counter unless you have Sturdy as an ability, but Sheer Cold got easily countered by Struggle Bug.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    My analysis in in bold. Your ideas are really good... maybe too good for Ash. XD
    Well i did mention that my listing is more of a wish list.

    The reason i gave Bulbasaur 2 status moves is because i wanted it to be different. Also a combo of both Leech Seed and Toxic would be very painful for the opponent, and the fact that Toxic would even help against non Poison and Steel types (like the Ninjask against which it lost the last time).

    As for Squirtle, well i though up that moveset keeping in mind that it is a fire-fighter.
    Hydro Pump/Water Pledge to help put down the fire, Protect is to obvious protect the people or pokemon trapped in the fire in case of emergency, Zen Headbutt is to help remove obstacles which a normal type move like Skull Bash can't remove. Gyro Ball is a replacement for Rapid Spin which is a multi-purpose move.

    As for Tauros, well i can't picture it using any special attack, and having a pure close contact moveset isn't that bad if it is a mixed type physical moveset. And for some reason i can picture it only using tackling type of moves.

    Heal Pulse for Bayleef is because it would set it apart from the other pokemons. Also we really don't know the full effect of Heal Pulse, the only thing we know is it heals other pokemons, which could be helpful in an emergency in the anime like Pikachu and the others getting beaten up by TR and then Bayleef comes in and heals them with Heal Pulse.

    Considering that Noctowl is the only pokemon of Ash that uses a Psychic type move, i though that it would be good if others like Quilava got it as well. As for Flame Wheel, well it hadn't used it since its evolution, and Wild Charge is for coverage.

    As for Tododile, well i also had doubt about it using to crunching moves, but then i remembered that Tododile did like to bite around things so maybe it would learn moves similar to that. As for Hydro Cannon, i agree that was a mistake, but no Hydro Pump, Scald would be fine.

    For Sceptile, i chose Dragobreath because it would look good on it plus the chance of causing paralysis would be beneficial.

    As for Gible dropping Dragon Pulse, well i also had doubts about it, but then i thought that it weakens Gible pretty badly after usage, so it would better to forget a move like that. And since Draco Meteor doesn't have any side-effect in the anime it is ok if it only uses that move.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 6th September 2012 at 10:37 AM.

  7. #4282
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Yes I can quite easily see that scenario
    It can help with Cilan's connoisseur skills or Ash's bonding skills if an Eevee is in a family (or has friends) of all the different eeveelutions and doesn't know what to evolve into :P
    It can go with either of them and has time to think about it without being pressured by it's family/peers.
    Writers.. THIS IS GOLD RIGHT HERE
    Right. I think both would be put to use here, no matter who catches it. But I'm still hoping Ash does. And I hope it's an Espeon, it's the perfect Psychic-type for Ash, really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    That's what I said... "Oh that's TRio's yamask."
    It didn't say that before you edited, which was when I replied...

  8. #4283
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    It didn't say that before you edited, which was when I replied...
    But you clearly have "Oh that's TRio's yamask" there. Go check your post where you quoted me...

  9. #4284
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    But you clearly have "Oh that's TRio's yamask" there. Go check your post where you quoted me...
    Well, then I guess when I hit the button to reply, you hit edit and I ended up quoting the edited post. So while I may have quoted the edited post, I was replying to the unedited post. It's not that hard to figure out what happened.

  10. #4285
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    I know what happened and it was your fault. You obviously didn't know and that's why I said to you that I wrote "Team Rocket's" and yet you arrogantly answered to me as if it was my fault...

  11. #4286
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    Well, then I guess when I hit the button to reply, you hit edit and I ended up quoting the edited post. So while I may have quoted the edited post, I was replying to the unedited post. It's not that hard to figure out what happened.
    You're clearly lying through your teeth -_-

    does it really matter anyway? Honestly there's no point in even arguing about it, that goes to you as well Royal XD

    back to the subject, I'm starting to think that Eevee isn't going to go to anyone :/


        Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

  12. #4287
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshippers View Post
    You're clearly lying through your teeth -_-

    does it really matter anyway? Honestly there's no point in even arguing about it, that goes to you as well Royal XD

    back to the subject, I'm starting to think that Eevee isn't going to go to anyone :/
    eevee is ending up with someone. a main character or a rival but its ending up with someone

  13. #4288
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    eevee is ending up with someone. a main character or a rival but its ending up with someone
    Whilst it should, I'm just saying Eevee is a Pokémon so popular that merchandise for it isn't too farfetched. I'm just throwing ideas out, to be honest I don't think Ash/Iris/Cilan will get it. I'd like Ash to have it because I've always wanted him to have one, I can't see Iris getting one and Cilan well... he seems most likely yet still unlikely, in my mind. I have no real reason for the assumptions I just get that feeling...

    Writers be trolling man.


        Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

  14. #4289
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    eevee is ending up with someone. a main character or a rival but its ending up with someone
    I'm sure they know that. They just wanted to call me a liar and raise their post count, but still make it look like they're adding something to the discussion.

    Eevee is being pimped out like it's Oshawott. It's going to someone. Look at Riolu. I definitely think it will go to one of the main character, though. Riolu is Kotetsu's main Pokemon. So, unless another new rival who has Eevee as their main Pokemon is being introduced, it kind of has to, right? Trip, Bianca, etc. all have their star Pokemon so I doubt it's them. But with Ash, Cilan, and Iris, a new capture is a big thing. It's basically a new character being added to the cast. It'll get a pretty big amount of focus, which will result in popularity, which results in sales. For the rivals, it'd just be another Pokemon added to their team. We seem them once-in-awhile, but not enough for it to be promoted as much as Eevee has been and will be.

  15. #4290
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia.
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    eevee is ending up with someone. a main character or a rival but its ending up with someone
    Agreed this heavy promotion won't be wasted, that's for sure :P
    Just learnt that Kotetsu showed up late for the cup...
    Maybe he is a bit like Morrison :3
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

  16. #4291
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Agreed this heavy promotion won't be wasted, that's for sure :P
    Just learnt that Kotetsu showed up late for the cup...
    Maybe he is a bit like Morrison :3
    Kotetsu is like Kotetsu...

  17. #4292
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Trips Serperior has frenzy plant
    Kot's Samurott looks to have Hydro Cannon
    Biancas Emboar hopefully gets Blast Burn

  18. #4293
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia.
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Kotetsu is like Kotetsu...
    I guess so ^_^
    Just saw the preview, I though people were speculating Ferothorn for him, I didn't know it was confirmed ahahaah xD
    Wonder if he does have that Golurk.. :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

  19. #4294
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Trips Serperior has frenzy plant
    Kot's Samurott looks to have Hydro Cannon
    Biancas Emboar hopefully gets Blast Burn
    From koetesu pokemon he seems to be very strong
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

    Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

  20. #4295
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    I guess so ^_^
    Just saw the preview, I though people were speculating Ferothorn for him, I didn't know it was confirmed ahahaah xD
    Wonder if he does have that Golurk.. :P

    i think golurk is cynthia's or wild who defend the abbysal ruin ?
    or maybe cilan XD

  21. #4296
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    With them being in the Abyssal Ruins during the arc Golurk appears in, it actually really makes me think Cilan will get Golurk. Yes, it's not found their in the games, but it seems that the anime's version will be different since Ash and co. are going to be in there. So it's obviously not underwater, at least completely. But a temple is exactly where you'd expect something like Golurk to be.

    Or maybe it will belong to nobody? It's Pokedex entry says, "It is said that Golurk were ordered to protect people and Pokémon by the ancient people who made them." So maybe it's Melotta's protector and that's why it's helping?

  22. #4297
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    With them being in the Abyssal Ruins during the arc Golurk appears in, it actually really makes me think Cilan will get Golurk. Yes, it's not found their in the games, but it seems that the anime's version will be different since Ash and co. are going to be in there. So it's obviously not underwater, at least completely. But a temple is exactly where you'd expect something like Golurk to be.

    Or maybe it will belong to nobody? It's Pokedex entry says, "It is said that Golurk were ordered to protect people and Pokémon by the ancient people who made them." So maybe it's Melotta's protector and that's why it's helping?
    Bulbapedia says it belongs to a character name Larry, is a shame Cilan isn't catching it!!

  23. #4298
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Bulbapedia says it belongs to a character name Larry, is a shame Cilan isn't catching it!!
    Although is this actually confirmed? I saw that too, but I didn't see anything on this site about it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  24. #4299
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Although is this actually confirmed? I saw that too, but I didn't see anything on this site about it.
    I hope is not confirmed Cilan really needs a four mon!!

  25. #4300
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    731

    Default

    I'm more wondering who the hell this 'Larry' person is.


        Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

Page 172 of 694 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •