Page 179 of 694 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    No.

It needs to be scared of Purrloin too, that way Dento get hiss at Purrloin for it to go away and get over his fear. =P

I'm unsure of Cabernet getting a Purrloin. There was already a plot similar with Ursula...and a little bit with Harley too. :/ I'm hoping that Pinot Noir comes back because his doesn't have a reason to evolve (it's already as fast/faster than a Liepard).
    Maybe, but let it cower behind his leg and act like a scared child, peeks around his leg and hides again when it meets Purrloins eyes :3

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshippers View Post
    If she is in the league I can't see her getting into the 6v6 rounds anyway, no offense to her because I really like Georgia.
    I doubt that too, but all participants usually have full teams, even if they rank low. So who knows... a snapshot with her full team?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I doubt that too, but all participants usually have full teams, even if they rank low. So who knows... a snapshot with her full team?
    Yeah that would be nice, personally I just want to see her get one true victory against Iris, I also want her to have a Tyranitar (though it's not Steel or Ice so it's out of the question lol)

No.

It needs to be scared of Purrloin too, that way Dento can hiss at Purrloin for it to go away and get over his fear. =P
    if Ci gets a pokemon that shares its fear it should be big. A huge pokemon scared of a tiny cat.

For example - a Tyranitar that dominates everything in its path and then his opponent sends out Purrloin and it tries to cower begund Cilan.

Note I am not predicting Tyranitar for Cilan. I was just using it as an example

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    if Ci gets a pokemon that shares its fear it should be big. A huge pokemon scared of a tiny cat.

For example - a Tyranitar that dominates everything in its path and then his opponent sends out Purrloin and it tries to cower begund Cilan.

I'm still hoping that larvitar from Mt.silver will one day rejoin Ash as a tyranitar

Haha takes Cilan's personality around ghosts basically.

This huge hulking Pokémon seeing a Purrloin and trying to cower behind Cilan who is smaller than it xD, meanwhile Cilan just wants to cower behind the big Pokémon.

Kind of like an Elephant that is scared of a mouse right?

That's genius. XDDDDDD I see it being some cute Tyranitar...XDDDD like that Timid one in the 4ever movie that turned all evil later. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

No.

It needs to be scared of Purrloin too, that way Dento can hiss at Purrloin for it to go away and get over his fear. =P

I'm unsure of Cabernet getting a Purrloin. There was already a plot similar with Ursula...and a little bit with Harley too. :/ I'm hoping that Pinot Noir comes back because his doesn't have a reason to evolve (it's already as fast/faster than a Liepard).
    Yeah I don't think they would give Burgundy a Purrloin, but for the reason Pinot Noir had one. Although I guess if he never appears again then she could still possibly get one but it would seem repetitive since Pinot already did it. Oh well, I wouldn't put it past her anyway.

So have people given up on the Rufflet/Vullaby thing as possible for a Cilan capture?

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    So have people given up on the Rufflet/Vullaby thing as possible for a Cilan capture?
    I thought people gave up on that ages ago once the scan was revealed. If I had to choose one it'd be Rufflet, not because of Braviary, but because it's cuter.

I thought people gave up on that ages ago once the scan was revealed. If I had to choose one it'd be Rufflet, not because of Braviary, but because it's cuter.
    Did they? The one with the episode? I don't see how that confirms anything. Oh well not like I thought he would anyway.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Did they? The one with the episode? I don't see how that confirms anything. Oh well not like I thought he would anyway.
    Yeah I think so, I heard some people say "I guess they're not being capture then" or something like that. If you could choose one for him though what would it be?

Yeah I think so, I heard some people say "I guess they're not being capture then" or something like that. If you could choose one for him though what would it be?
    The bird of america (Braviary)

Oh well, doesn't affect me much. Honestly neither one, but if I had to choose I'd go with Vullaby, it seems to be the less savage of the two at least to me.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Oh well, doesn't affect me much. Honestly neither one, but if I had to choose I'd go with Vullaby, it seems to be the less savage of the two at least to me.
    Really? Huh never looked at it that way if I'm being honest. I guess I did think about their evolutions a little then :/

Really? Huh never looked at it that way if I'm being honest. I guess I did think about their evolutions a little then :/
    Yeah that's just how I look at it, Rufflet and subsequently Braviary seem too aggressive for his tastes. While Vullaby and Manibuzz are essentially as well, they appear to be the lesser of the two families, that and they're all female.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Yeah that's just how I look at it, Rufflet and subsequently Braviary seem too aggressive for his tastes. While Vullaby and Manibuzz are essentially as well, they appear to be the lesser of the two families, that and they're all female.
    I guess but Vullaby and Mandibuzz are based off Vultures, in the end both are kind of rough looking but I always thought of Braviary as cool, I never really thought of what was suitable for Cilan actually, huh guess I was wrong :P

Does it matter? Both are scavengers. >.> That being said, neither of them would fit him. He needs something that has a good taste. I'm sure anything tasting like decaying meat is not.

I don't like Vallaby, and I like Braviary...but I honestly like vultures. They are pretty cool so I would't mind him with Mandibuzz. XD

Does it matter? Both are scavengers. >.> That being said, neither of them would fit him. He needs something that has a good taste. I'm sure anything tasting like decaying meat is not.
    I don't think he's going to be tasting his Pokémon Cilan doesn't seem like the type who eats his Pokemon 8-) lol.

Suggest something for Cilan then without saying Eevee/Leafeon or Roserade or the more cliché options for him, give us a unique answer please? :3

Like this?

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Seen that, I want another example! xD

Suggest something for Cilan then without saying Eevee/Leafeon or Roserade or the more cliché options for him, give us a unique answer please? :3
    He should get a Shaymin because it matches his hair. :3

He should get a Shaymin because it matches his hair. :3
    Eh I still see that as cliche since it's another grass type and as you said it matches his hair XP

I don't know, Reniculus because I kinda like it and it's different.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Torpius. He's the only one in the group without a good Pokemon for scouting, and Torpius is big enough for him to fly on if needed. Also the idea of Pansage riding a banana tree around is kind of cute.

That's something I'd want, but not what I expect (Fox-Rodent).

I don't know, Reniculus because I kinda like it and it's different.
    OMG A JELLYMAN! Yes. those things are so cute and squishy and they taste like nothing.

I also like An00bis's idea of Tropius. XDDD

I'd like it if Cilan got a Tropius or a Combee. Tropius will provide the bananas for banana muffins, and Combee will make honey for.......now what do you eat honey with? Anything I guess!

Page 179 of 694 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast