Page 182 of 694 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I wonder how Iris will deal with going there? When it was mentioned before they challenged Homika, she seemed scared or nervous. Sort of like Misty to Cerulean City.
    Most likely as she barely made any real progress with Axew and his evolution and now she has a Dragonite that doesn't listen to her.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Most likely as she barely made any real progress with Axew and his evolution and now she has a Dragonite that doesn't listen to her.
    Maybe a battle between Dragonite and Haxorus will change Dragonite's disobedient behavior.

Maybe a battle between Dragonite and Haxorus will change Dragonite's disobedient behavior.
    I think that's Hydreigon's job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I think that's Hydreigon's job!!!
    The same one that injured Dragonite? Could be, but I just thought Iris had a good reason to rebattle Drayden, even since Excadrill's lost. But, after saying that she could use Excadrill against Drayden again, or even Axew to show how much he's grown, even though the training process is going slower than imagined.

The same one that injured Dragonite? Could be, but I just thought Iris had a good reason to rebattle Drayden, even since Excadrill's lost. But, after saying that she could use Excadrill against Drayden again, or even Axew to show how much he's grown, even though the training process is going slower than imagined.
    Yeah the same one who injured him, which is reveal to be own / caught by Drayden - Plot Twist.

That drillbur down there agreed with you!! And Axew have grow so much from only Scratch, and poorly dragon rage to Outrage and Giga impact!! He is a beast!!

Yeah the same one who injured him, which is reveal to be own / caught by Drayden - Plot Twist.

That drillbur down there agreed with you!! And Axew have grow so much from only Scratch, and poorly dragon rage to Outrage and Giga impact!! He is a beast!!
    I don't know which one out of those three she could use. :/

Iris has to catch that Zweilous. I hope it doesn't belong to Drayden T_T

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I'm pretty sure you came to that conclusion based on your own opinion, not actual fact or proof.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 8th September 2012 at 7:06 AM.

I don't know which one out of those three she could use. :/
    Why not all 3, a 3 on 3 could be nice even Cilan got a 3 on 3 with Skyla, so why can't Iris have one?

Haxorus vs Excadrill
    Hydreigon vs Dragonite
    Zweillous / Flygon / Altaria / Druddigon vs Axew

or even a 4 on 4, include Emolga vs Salamence! :3

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Iris has to catch that Zweilous. I hope it doesn't belong to Drayden T_T
    She just captured a Dragonite; I think that's enough for now. I'm just bitter that the writers are going to have Ash and friends visit Opelucid City after all. I really wanted the League to start as soon as possible since it would mean that the filler arc was on its way and my faith in the anime might be replenished.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    She just captured a Dragonite; I think that's enough for now. I'm just bitter that the writers are going to have Ash and friends visit Opelucid City after all. I really wanted the League to start as soon as possible since it would mean that the filler arc was on its way and my faith in the anime might be replenished.
    Why wouldn't they visit Opelucid? That city is important to Iris and her story.

He no longer has Outrage according to Iris vs Cynthia but I see what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    They kinda have to since that's close to Iris's village, and Drayden is the Gym Leader there.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Why wouldn't they visit Opelucid? That city is important to Iris and her story.
    But it's so out of the way. If the writers really wanted to show Opelucid City and do it justice, they shouldn't have skipped it for eastern Unova. And I'm all for Iris getting more development, but this just seems like a way for the writers to waste even more time. They just love beating around the bush right before a League starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    They kinda have to since that's close to Iris's village, and Drayden is the Gym Leader there.
    Why does Iris have to go back to her village, though? Maybe I missed something, but it seems unnecessary for her to return.

But don't you have to go through Opelucid City to get to the Pokemon League, though? So, how is that out of the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    But don't you have to go through Opelucid City to get to the Pokemon League, though? So, how is that out of the way?
    Yes you do, hell it's the final main game town you visit before heading to the league. Now you know you can't take Kira seriously anymore, mindless nitpick.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Yes you do, hell it's the final main game town you visit before heading to the league. Now you know you can't take Kira seriously anymore, mindless nitpick.
    Only in Black and White. In the sequels the League is from Seigahia City and Giant Chasm.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Only in Black and White. In the sequels the League is from Seigahia City and Giant Chasm.
    That's what I meant, the first BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    unless they move the league to eastern unova

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    unless they move the league to eastern unova
    And they would do that why?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    And they would do that why?
    they wouldn't, my bad, I thought they changed the position of the league in black white 2 but they just changed the way you enter. But Still they don't need to go through Opelucid, and probably won't because they will want to go with the newer route to promote the new games

Look all those dragons!! That Cinccino screams Bianca...Bianca vs. Drayden....Rufflet getting capture by a main cast and evolving soon after....

http://www.serebiiforums.com/attachm...1&d=1347077352
    So the calendars are back? cool stuff.

I hope that Palpitoad is Satoshi Palpitoad.

Zweillos and Haxorus probably belong to Drayden, Drillbur is probably related to Excadrill story and him being directly involved with Drayden and Iris plot.

Braviary and Mincinno cool, would be nice if Braviary was Kenyan's and Mincinno Belle since they are most likelly appearing once before the league.

October will definitely be the Opelucid arc.

It would be nice to see a world tournament arc
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    It would be nice to see a world tournament arc
    Yeah that be nice- Tbh I honestyly thought this might be the saga where he gets more then 8 badges too since there are still Gym leaders that he can battle . This could've given him more reason to evolve his pokemon (by that I mean the writers evolving it during the gym battle)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcloving View Post
    Yeah that be nice- Tbh I honestyly thought this might be the saga where he gets more then 8 badges too since there are still Gym leaders that he can battle . This could've given him more reason to evolve his pokemon (by that I mean the writers evolving it during the gym battle)
    If they don't fill this saga with something i have knoe idea what there gonna do. Because there's only so much they can do after the league. I'm hoping for an actual hoenn saga.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Page 182 of 694 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast