Page 189 of 694 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    I wanna see Dragonite lose to Haxorus, with Excadrill subsuqently defeating it and getting vengeance, Dragonite seeing Excadrill's win and starting listening to Iris. I also wanna see Axew get a win.
    I thought of that, but I just couldn't picture Dragonite losing to Haxorus since it already lost to Krookodile. That's why I think the double battle makes the most sense, allowing both Dragonite and Excadrill to win and giving full closure to two stories (Excadrill getting revenge and Dragonite listening to Iris). Also, I'm sure fans would love to see Dragonite and Excadrill team up.

And I don't know about Axew battling...it easily could but it could easily not. What I'd like to see is Axew having a sparing match again Drayden's Fraxure....not a serious battle, just so Drayden can see how well Axew is doing.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cilan with an Abra or Alakazam, seems like a good fit for him imo. Plus I imagine it would have more personality and being more enjoyable then his current trio of Pokemon. Don't kill me Gina, but Crustle and Stunfisk are terrible. :P And I could picture Cilan with a cute Abra by his side, sleeping on his shoulder or Teleporting around in its sleep or with a strong mighty Alakazam by his side.

You know, I didn't think of this that much. But, if there were to be a tournament in the Village of Dragons, I could see Charizard coming, I mean it is dragon like.
    *shot* And there is a lot of Charizard merchandise coming out.
    But, I'd rather see it at the League if Ash were to use his reserves, even though I do want his Unova Pokemon to shine.

Just some speculating, please don't bite off my head. D:

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I thought of that, but I just couldn't picture Dragonite losing to Haxorus since it already lost to Krookodile. That's why I think the double battle makes the most sense, allowing both Dragonite and Excadrill to win and giving full closure to two stories (Excadrill getting revenge and Dragonite listening to Iris). Also, I'm sure fans would love to see Dragonite and Excadrill team up.

And I don't know about Axew battling...it easily could but it could easily not.
    yea but Dragonite is still disobedient so a beat down at Draydens hands may do it some good

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    Don't kill me Gina, but Crustle and Stunfisk are terrible. :P
    Well Stunny doesn't have much personality, but Crustle has some. Remember when he popped the ball? XD

I think I like Ralts/Gallade a little bit better than Abra. That way it won't have to be asleep all the time. XD;

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    yea but Dragonite is still disobedient so a beat down at Draydens hands may do it some good
    It already got that against Krookodile (and I know you don't like Dragonite). Dragonite needs to win a battle under Iris's commands and Drayden is the best opponent for them to beat and get in sync once and for all.

It already got that against Krookodile (and I know you don't like Dragonite). Dragonite needs to win a battle under Iris's commands and Drayden is the best opponent for them to beat and get in sync once and for all.
    it has nothing to do with the fact that I despise dragonite. That loss caused it to rage, a loss against Drayden would probably have the same result, except this time there's an expert on Dragons to help handle the situation and work with Iris to resolve it. I just think the loss would make a better story

it has nothing to do with the fact that I despise dragonite. That loss caused it to rage, a loss against Drayden would probably have the same result, except this time there's an expert on Dragons to help handle the situation and work with Iris to resolve it. I just think the loss would make a better story
    Except this supposed to give full conclusion to the story. Iris and Dragonite haven't had a win together when they are in complete sync and that needs to happen. Cynthia has already given Iris advice about Dragonite and the story is expected to finish with Drayden.

If you think Excadrill is gonna get full attention with Drayden, then you're wrong....that's why the double battle makes the most sense, giving full closure to two stories.

Having Dragonite lose and then Drayden giving advice is exactly the same thing that happened at the Junior Cup. It lost to Krookodile and Cynthia gave advice......we don't need a repeat of the same thing, we need a full conclusion.

Aren't you guys getting a bit of topic?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

you know what might be kinda cool, Cilan with Zweilous

you know what might be kinda cool, Cilan with Zweilous
    Would be pretty epic, but it would give us 2 months of haters bashing threads with useless comments about how Iris should have gotten it

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Would be pretty epic, but it would give us 2 months of haters bashing threads with useless comments about how Iris should have gotten it
    Iris doesn't have a monopoly on dragons. other characters can get then as well

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Aren't you guys getting a bit of topic?
    No.

She kinda does, she's supposed to be a Dragon Master, what good would it do if her companions are snagging all the Dragon-types? Plus I want Cilan to get a Roserade/Leafeon or Gallade.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Yeah I never said they can't I liked the idea but it's pretty obvious tons of people would hate on it and it would geet annoying lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    No.

She kinda does, she's supposed to be a Dragon Master, what good would it do if her companions are snagging all the Dragon-types? Plus I want Cilan to get a Roserade/Leafeon or Gallade.
    its 1 dragon type. there are plenty of others for her to get

its 1 dragon type. there are plenty of others for her to get
    Exactly! There are: Kingdra, Vibrava/Flygon, Altaria, Bagon/Shelgon (Salamence would be overkill), Gible/Gabite, Druddigon.

I highly doubt she'll get something like Latias or Latios...
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Ace only said that because he wants to get a reaction out of me. It's pretty sad actually.

I don't think AceDetective cares about getting a reaction outta you, Emolga. You're not that interesting.

She kinda does, she's supposed to be a Dragon Master, what good would it do if her companions are snagging all the Dragon-types?
    He didn't say they should snag them all. A few going to her companions wouldn't hurt.
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 10th September 2012 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    I don't think AceDetective cares about getting a reaction outta you, Emolga. You're not that interesting.
    Thanks for your input, though I'll stick to my guns rather than lower myself to such sensitivity. We wouldn't want to disturb the balance of peace right?

Ace only said that because he wants to get a reaction out of me. It's pretty sad actually.
    wrong. I said that because I want Cilan to catch something and Zweilous would be a decent choice give him a challenge.

Iris would work as well but its a bit to soon for her to get something else

wrong. I said that because I want Cilan to catch something and Zweilous would be a decent choice give him a challenge.

Iris would work as well but its a bit to soon for her to get something else
    I'd prefer Cilan getting another Grass-type or Eevee since his Pansage is slacking...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Any dragon challenge will go to Iris since that is her goal. You don't see Iris trying to take over Cilan's connoisseur gig now do you? Let's come back down to reality here.

I don't think the companions need more pokemon actually. Cilan has enough for all his evaluating needs (although I'd like it if he evolved Pansage), and Iris needs to train the ones she has. I think any other captures should go to Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Pansage is slacking...
    He's done just as much as Cilan's other pokemon. Stunfisk is the only one slacking.

He wont two and it didn't work, he needs to be repeatedly get knocked down, till he understand he will be better with Iris help and Iris needs to show him that.

Thats how you develop both of them, not your idea of "Win win win win win win" till he gets it because he won't get crap from that and till he understands Iris is vital in a battle against another trainer...figure it out(or not its your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    I don't think the companions need more pokemon actually. Cilan has enough for all his evaluating needs (although I's like it if he evolved Pansage), and Iris needs to train the ones she has. I think any other captures should go to Ash.
    Of course, give the guy who can't even use his reserves the right way more of a mess to deal with it. If anyone needs to focus on the ones he has, it's Ash.

Page 189 of 694 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast