Page 192 of 694 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #4776
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGray View Post
    If Dragonite wants to be a powerhouse, he should have to pay the price and earn the status of powerhouse by going through quite a few losses. Sceptile, Mamoswine, Charizard, and Infernape for example, didn't get their powerhouse statuses handed to them. Dragonite should follow the same mold.

    Why should I post another image? So you can cry to the mods again? I also see that you changed your avatar and signature for the fifth time today. I didn't think you could be an even bigger attention *****.
    Now now, don't get all ruffled up now... Though I agree that Dragonite should earn it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  2. #4777
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,990

    Default

    Still hoping Ash gets at least one more pokemon before this region's over.

    I'm not a big fan of eevee right now on Ash due to the arguements of how it should be raised, i'd like to see a third gen pokemon get caught to make up for only getitng five in hoenn to begin with, but hey no biggy if they don't do that, Metang is still my best choice...if only because my other choice is part ground...

  3. #4778
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Starting to wish Ash never got the little bugger, in the beginning it was fine but with how desperate people are becoming for it to evolve it's just plain sad.
    Whoa, wait up. Let's not go too far. Sure it's annoying that most people can't leave Oshawott alone for five seconds, but that doesn't mean that Ash shouldn't have captured him. I wonder if Treecko's fans ever had to deal with this. He was marketable and popular, and I'm sure many people wanted him to evolve while others thought he was better off as a Treecko. I guess there's no way to find out, but sometimes I feel like Joan of Arc; fighting a war that must be fought, even if it'll end with me burning at the stake.

    Also: Cilan needs to catch that Eevee imo. I just want him to get it so that Ash doesn't.

  4. #4779
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Meh
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Let's see...
    Ash-I'm okay with how his current team is. Well capture wise. I would love 1-2 more evolutions. Why? Well I don't see Oshawott or Snivy evolving. I can see Palpitoad evolving, and Pignite I can kinda see evolving. Other than that his team is fine.

    Iris-Well it depends on what they do with Axew. If they evolve him or not. I'm ok with Axew as he is. So if they leave him I see Iris getting a middle-stage Dragon and that's it for her.

    Cilan-Well it's hard to really predict anything for him but I like Eevee for him. I just don't know what to evolve it to. As someone pointed out Leafeon. I'm ok with that choice seems like a good fit. If not Eevee than I think his team will stay as it is.

    I'm going by until league btw.
    White FC: 3053-4344-6478

  5. #4780
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Once again TIME is not a factor they are winning, their trainer is winning battles with them so they are being well used, unless the pokemon actually fought alone and won battles instead of listening to the trainer yaknow?

    AGAIN the argument is about him being able to handle the pokemon at this point he can handle any pokemon you shouldn't even have brougth it into discussion.
    And once AGAIN, you've missed the point. What I'm referring to is the lack of screentime for the reserves, you on the other hand have gone into a whole different territory about wins and obedience. That's not my point. What I'm saying is that when you can't even give proper screentime to the reserves you have, why should Ash catch more? It would only make things worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yes "bunch" me together with the Iris haters(when you know I'm not) if you think that it validates your argument, specially since I probably enjoy her character more since I actually like the character, I don't have a freaking obsession with any character to the point that every it does is fine and it deserves everything the others don't because I like it.

    See? you do get my point, there is no logic behind 90% of your posts related to Iris.
    Try again! I supported my claims while you've completely confused yourself on the original topic that was started. Me and the user Thing were having a discussion of Ash catching more pokemon and I was against it because lack of screentime for the current reserves. You turned into a topic about wins and battles, which wasn't my point.

  6. #4781
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Anything slightly negative against iris/proactive towards ash brings the iris fans out wielding flamethrowers. We get it, you hate that ash is the main character therefor has more battles, which justifies him having more mons.

    We all agree that seeing more development for all mons belonging to all characters would be nice and as it stands iris is probably the most incompetent out of the 3 mains at this moment in time which is a reason why she should be least likely to catch another mon soon.

    Iris fans on this forum contribute about 50% towards the reason of why I dislike her.

  7. #4782
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sibone View Post
    Anything slightly negative against iris/proactive towards ash brings the iris fans out wielding flamethrowers. We get it, you hate that ash is the main character therefor has more battles, which justifies him having more mons.

    We all agree that seeing more development for all mons belonging to all characters would be nice and as it stands iris is probably the most incompetent out of the 3 mains at this moment in time which is a reason why she should be least likely to catch another mon soon.

    Iris fans on this forum contribute about 50% towards the reason of why I dislike her.
    No one hates Ash, just the annoying fanboys who think it's okay for Ash to catch more pokes but not Cilan or Iris. Too many double standards around here. And if anything, Iris fans are the saviors of this forum because we stop garbage posts that have little accuracy in them. Your post is a beautiful example of that.

  8. #4783
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    And if anything, Iris fans are the saviors of this forum because we stop garbage posts that have little accuracy in them. Your post is a beautiful example of that.
    You can't group fans together...there is not one fandom where it's completely level-headed or completely nuts. You will have your calm people, as well as your crazies.


    “...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

  9. #4784
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    We should stop all this before the mods come down on this thread for generalizing entire fandoms.

  10. #4785
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Assuming she doesn't get the double headed dragon (I know it's first and third form names but not it's second one.) if Ash's Gible was to come back and evolve into Gabite would you want him to fork it over instead? since it fits the so called "mid form" criteria.



    Starting to wish Ash never got the little bugger, in the beginning it was fine but with how desperate people are becoming for it to evolve it's just plain sad.
    A lot of people are tired of his antics and want him to become a bad*** Dewott/Samurott so he can become Ash's first evolved/fully evolved Water type since Kingler and possibly even his strongest(IMO). Kira seems to be the only person that actually likes him...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  11. #4786
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    You can't group fans together...there is not one fandom where it's completely level-headed or completely nuts. You will have your calm people, as well as your crazies.
    I try my best to be calm, but the double standards is the through the roof here-.-

  12. #4787
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    No one hates Ash, just the annoying fanboys who think it's okay for Ash to catch more pokes but not Cilan or Iris. Too many double standards around here. And if anything, Iris fans are the saviors of this forum because we stop garbage posts that have little accuracy in them. Your post is a beautiful example of that.
    Please elaborate!

    Your reply was unstructured and proved my point about some iris fans, about flaming and you made yourself sound like a huge hypocrite.

  13. #4788
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    A lot of people are tired of his antics and want him to become a bad*** Dewott/Samurott so he can become Ash's first evolved/fully evolved Water type since Kingler and possibly even his strongest(IMO). Kira seems to be the only person that actually likes him...
    I want to see a water starter evolve someday too, but wanting it to evolve just because of how it behaves now and how it's evo's look ain't a good reason and feels abit selfish.

    Counter capturing predictions fall under the same selfish pretense.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 10th September 2012 at 5:45 AM.

  14. #4789
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sibone View Post
    Please elaborate!

    Your reply was unstructured and proved my point about some iris fans, about flaming and you made yourself sound like a huge hypocrite.
    I said no one hates Ash (and I really don't), though the double standard fanboys are what's cracking the crystal glass around here. Not every post of mine revolves around Iris, though people drag her into the discussion when it's not even about her because they know I'm a fan.

    And I will defend my position, I'm not the type to accept inaccurate posts trying to be passed off as true. But I seriously wish for peace and happiness around here.

  15. #4790
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    A lot of people are tired of his antics and want him to become a bad*** Dewott/Samurott so he can become Ash's first evolved/fully evolved Water type since Kingler and possibly even his strongest(IMO). Kira seems to be the only person that actually likes him...
    I like Oshawott.

  16. #4791
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I am moving up in the world!
    Posts
    4,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    A lot of people are tired of his antics and want him to become a bad*** Dewott/Samurott so he can become Ash's first evolved/fully evolved Water type since Kingler and possibly even his strongest(IMO). Kira seems to be the only person that actually likes him...
    I really like Oshawott, he's one of my all-time favorites of Ash's Pokemon (along with Pikachu, Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Totodile, Infernape, and Gliscor). I'd personally prefer if he doesn't evolve, but that doesn't mean I'm going to throw some unholy fit if he does evolve. What happens will happen, we just have to be satisfied with what we get. Just because you want him to evolve doesn't mean that he should; conversely, just because I don't want him to evolve doesn't mean that he shouldn't. All we can do is wait and see; speculation and personal opinions are fine, but complaints are beneficial to no purpose and serve only to aggravate people. Not to say that you specifically are complaining; honestly, you've worded your thoughts about as politely as one can on this forum. I'm just generalizing what was once a big problem and will hopefully not become one again.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

    harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

    Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

  17. #4792
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I want to see a water starter evolve someday too, but wanting it to evolve just because of how it behaves now and how it's evo's look ain't a good reason and feels abit selfish.

    Counter capturing predictions fall under the same selfish pretense.
    Most predictions are purely based on what the predictor wants to happen. Take Thing/Pepsi for instance, they like the Tepig line, so they want it to evolve. Meanwhile, Joltik kid likes the Snivy line, so he wants to see her evolve/do well. And lastly, I(yes, I'm admitting it) like the Oshawott line, so I want him evolve too.

    I also lieks me some Mudkipz

    @People replying to my other post: Do you guys actually like him or just the Pokemon in general?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  18. #4793
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    I'd like to see Oshawott evolve. XD I like Oshawott (Ash's), but I like Dewott (regular Pokemon) the best...so yeah. I'd like to see him evolve.


    “...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

  19. #4794
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Let's see...

    Ash current team still seems unfinished to me...

    Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Oshawott (Better not evolve)
    Snivy or Servine (Only if ash caught a Eevee and doesn't evolve it)
    Pignite (See Oshawott)
    Scraggy (See Pignite)
    Boldore
    Seismitoad (Only if Ash doesn't catch Meloetta)
    Leavanny - New move like X-scissor
    Krookodile - Done

    for his final capture... Meloetta or Eevee (She doesn't evolve until Gen. 6)

    For Iris...

    Axew - New move
    Excadrill - A new move
    Emolga - New move
    Dragonite - Obey and done

    Final capture Zwellious or Aron

    Cilan my connoisseur homie!!

    Pansage - done
    Crustle - done
    Stunfisk - new move and some wins

    final capture....a Gen. 6 baby or Roselia, Jumpluff or much better a Flygon!! What? Is Green and Fancy looking!!

  20. #4795
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    much better a Flygon!! What? Is Green and Fancy looking!!
    If Dento was to get any Dragon Pokemon, I'd say it'd be a Flygon. XD


    “...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

  21. #4796
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Let's see...

    Ash current team still seems unfinished to me...

    Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Oshawott (Better not evolve)
    Snivy or Servine (Only if ash caught a Eevee and doesn't evolve it)
    Pignite (See Oshawott)
    Scraggy (See Pignite)
    Boldore
    Seismitoad (Only if Ash doesn't catch Meloetta)
    Leavanny - New move like X-scissor
    Krookodile - Done

    for his final capture... Meloetta or Eevee (She doesn't evolve until Gen. 6)

    For Iris...

    Axew - New move
    Excadrill - A new move
    Emolga - New move
    Dragonite - Obey and done

    Final capture Zwellious or Aron

    Cilan my connoisseur homie!!

    Pansage - done
    Crustle - done
    Stunfisk - new move and some wins

    final capture....a Gen. 6 baby or Roselia, Jumpluff or much better a Flygon!! What? Is Green and Fancy looking!!

    For Ash, I think Seismitoad needs to happen, and what do you mean "better not evolve" lol.. I think it would be boring if at least one of Oshawott, Snivy, or Scraggy doesn't evolve. I think Scraggy is going to evolve at the very end of the Saga with Axew.

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  22. #4797
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    A lot of people are tired of his antics and want him to become a bad*** Dewott/Samurott so he can become Ash's first evolved/fully evolved Water type since Kingler and possibly even his strongest(IMO). Kira seems to be the only person that actually likes him...
    Oh, so now I'm the only person who cares about Oshawott? The 980k people who purchased Oshawott merchandise in Japan this last quarter say otherwise. I'm literally hollering with mirth. How anyone could come out and say that nobody else cares about Oshawott is totally beyond me. Seriously, are there no depths to which Dewott/Samurott stans will sink?

  23. #4798
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Oh, so now I'm the only person who cares about Oshawott? The 980k people who purchased Oshawott merchandise in Japan this last quarter say otherwise. I'm literally hollering with mirth. How anyone could come out and say that nobody else cares about Oshawott is totally beyond me. Seriously, are there no depths to which Dewott/Samurott stans will sink?
    I meant one of the only people that posts here that likes him -_- And maybe some of those people just like Oshawott's line better so they bought it's merchandise.

    And isn't it a rule to not call people stans? Thought so...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  24. #4799
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    Damn, 980k IN ONE QUARTER?! now that nintendo realizes how much cute water types sell we might as well resign ourselves to the fact that Ash will never evolve his main water ever again. And we will always have some incarnation of Piplup until the end of pokemon. or just have the original return permanently so we never have to siffer through another expy of the penguin ever again

  25. #4800
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Damn, 980k IN ONE QUARTER?! now that nintendo realizes how much cute water types sell we might as well resign ourselves to the fact that Ash will never evolve his main water ever again. And we will always have some incarnation of Piplup until the end of pokemon. or just have the original return permanently so we never have to siffer through another expy of the penguin ever again
    Yet you have Piplup as your avatar XD

    They can make cute Fire and Grass types too ya know...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Page 192 of 694 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •