Page 242 of 694 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGray View Post
    The scans don't even show him throwing down with Team Rocket. There better be a good explanation for this!
    He could take out all three Therian Formes with one Tackle! XD

Would've been cool if Oshawott was riding Unfezant and not Pikachu.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

The scans don't even show him throwing down with Team Rocket. There better be a good explanation for this!
    well lets hope for it to be a surprise he might randomly pop out of his pokeball at some point

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalScream View Post
    Bulk Up, Brick Break, Low Sweep, Low Kick, Rock Smash, Counter, Double Kick, Focus Punch, Quick Guard and Submission. Not good enough for you?

Chimchar didn't have any of those.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    They can't ignore that, Miju promised to his rival Pocha that he'll protect Meloetta no matter what, even evolving twice in the same episode if necessary
    True. I doubt his romance will just be tossed out.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    True. I doubt his romance will just be tossed out.
    Yeah, he's gonna have to get closure on that if they're throwing Meloetta off the show. By the way, am I the only one who noticed Emolga was frowning when Oshawott was trying to flirt with Meloetta?

yes..i guess
    work hard for ur success
    this is for scraggy
    scraggy will evolve soon

Just some Pokémon Center stuff, I will post more from Amazon if I find when I return online:

Keldeo Moncolle(I think I saw this one before). Coming out in 27th September.

iPhone covers for Charizard, Stunfisk and Starters, Eevee and Pikachu. Coming out in 29th September.

Also more school merch:

Here: Coming out in late September.

And here: Coming out in late September.

Edit: Nothing new relevant to us besides these. Updated with release dates.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 21st September 2012 at 11:31 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Just some Pokémon Center stuff, I will post more from Amazon if I find when I return online:

Keldeo Moncolle(I think I saw this one before).

iPhone covers for Charizard, Stunfisk and Starters, Eevee and Pikachu.

Also more school merch:

Here:

And here:

And here:
    hmm more charizard stuff i like

Quote Originally Posted by Ayo Krokorok View Post
    Chimchar didn't have any of those.
    But it could of

I have noticed a concerning lack of Snivy. Evolution?

I see that we have a new mascot trinity: Mijumaru, Pikachu and Emonga. They're definitely the most marketable Pokemon at the moment. Oh, and Pochama and Eievui are there too, but that's because Hikari was in the main cast recently and because of Virgil's debut. I'm not surprised that some of the other Pokemon have been snubbed; whoever is in charge of coming up with new merchandise obviously knows that there's very little point in promoting a Pokemon that isn't that popular (I'm looking at you Chaoboo and Tsutarja).

Potential For Cilan because im bored

Spoiler:- Length:

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Potential For Cilan because im bored

Spoiler:- Length:
    Are you saying him catching all of these? If so that seems like a ridiculous amount for a side kick and some of the pokemon like zangoose don't make since because they do not fit his personality
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    Are you saying him catching all of these? If so that seems like a ridiculous amount for a side kick and some of the pokemon like zangoose don't make since because they do not fit his personality
    Of course im not. there just pokemon id like to see him with.

And how exacly does Zangoose not fit his personality? It would all depend on the personality of the pokemon

Of course im not. there just pokemon id like to see him with.

And how exacly does Zangoose not fit his personality? It would all depend on the personality of the pokemon
    Ohh ok, Zangoose just doesn't seem like a cilan type pokemon I would expect cilan wih very cheery pokemon it just seems like a drag down to me
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    Ohh ok, Zangoose just doesn't seem like a cilan type pokemon I would expect cilan wih very cheery pokemon it just seems like a drag down to me
    Does Stunfisk seem a Cilan pokemon? Zangoose can easily have a cheery personality

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post

Keldeo Moncolle(I think I saw this one before). Coming out in 27th September.

iPhone covers for Charizard, Stunfisk and Starters, Eevee and Pikachu. Coming out in 29th September.

Also more school merch:

Here: Coming out in late September.

Edit: Nothing new relevant to us besides these. Updated with release dates.
    Represent:
    Pikachu: Ash's
    Oshawott: Ash's (Don't expect evolving now)
    Emolga: Iris'
    Eevee: Virgil's (expect heavy scrrentime for him during the League).
    Piplup: Dawn's (Oh, delayed merchandise but not say that Dawn isn't gonna to appear, cameo or not.

Less heavy:
    Axew: Iris'
    Pansage: Cilan's
    Scraggy: Ash's
    Snivy: Ash's
    Croagunk: Brock's?
    Riolu: Kotetsu's
    Therian Formes: TR arc
    Charizard: Ash's?
    Lucario: A Lucario will appear and it isn't Kotetsu's. Possibly in the League. I descart Trip and Virgil, the first because I don't see an non-Unova Pokemon and second because of the gimmick are Eevees. I don't think Kotetsu's Riolu will evolve. The only other remaining options are Bianca, Stephan, and Ash. (remember that the aura thing is Lucario's, normal* Riolu don't have aura. If happens, a Togekiss-like** situation).
    Kyurem: like Reshiram and Zekrom, B2W2 promotion.

*The Ranger Riolu doesn't count.
    ** I said Togekiss and not Dragonite because the power of said Lucario are goping to be average and not give Ash a ridiculous boost.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 21st September 2012 at 1:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Oshawott: Ash's (Don't expect evolving now)
    So...you're letting an iPhone cover tell you that? Okay then...
    Last edited by PrinceGray; 21st September 2012 at 1:44 PM.

So...you're letting an iPhone cover tell you that...okay then.
    Aha, seriously merch is the thing I hate most about Anime spoilers, I don't want to base predictions around a pencil case, or a T-shirt. It's ridiculous.

Does Stunfisk seem a Cilan pokemon? Zangoose can easily have a cheery personality
    Agreed, personality is down to each individual Pokémon, not it's species. I mean look at Iris's Dragonite. Up until that pretty much every Dragonite in the anime before had been docile and kind-natured.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Aha, seriously merch is the thing I hate most about Anime spoilers, I don't want to base predictions around a pencil case, or a T-shirt. It's ridiculous.
    depends on the merchandise. There's some directly related to the anime which we can use to predict upcoming appearance/captures/evolutions but most of its just for marketability. Popular pokemon are going to be on it regardless. look at piplup. were still seeing merchandise for it when its long gone

depends on the merchandise. There's some directly related to the anime which we can use to predict upcoming appearance/captures/evolutions but most of its just for marketability. Popular pokemon are going to be on it regardless. look at piplup. were still seeing merchandise for it when its long gone
    That's the thing, you're always gonna be taking a shot in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Or Ash should dump Pikachu and chose someone else his partner.
    Seriously , Pikachu really establish himself as the Worst partner/Signature Pokemon in this Saga.
    If Writer really wanted to make Ash look like a Rookie then they should have give Ash another low experience Pokemon as his Partner in this Saga like his Gible rather then ruining Pikachu's image!
    Really though? Other than his losses against Trip Pikachu has been a major power house this series. I may have preferred some other Pokes getting some of the wins he got, but it doesn't change the fact that Pikachu is a beast.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Or Ash should dump Pikachu and chose someone else his partner.
    Seriously , Pikachu really establish himself as the Worst partner/Signature Pokemon in this Saga.
    If Writer really wanted to make Ash look like a Rookie then they should have give Ash another low experience Pokemon as his Partner in this Saga like his Gible rather then ruining Pikachu's image!
    You're right, Pikachu is the worst partner/signature, he's also the best, know why? because he's the ONLY partner Ash has ever had.

That is so much emolga merch for something with so little screentime.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    That is so much emolga merch for something with so little screentime.
    The species is small and cute, easy choice to merchandise. It doesnt have to mean Iris' Emolga but the species in general is martetable

Page 242 of 694 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast