Page 29 of 694 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

all because of Snivy and Emolga spamming Attract so much, genders of the casts pokemon became important this generation, go figure.

I'm starting to believe more Ash might get Meloetta, it sure was excited when he was battling against Karrablast and was excited when he won.

Quote Originally Posted by ★ Mr. Mime ★ View Post
    Since when did Iris have an afro?
    since the buffalant episode
    After 2 years of being away

I'm Back

Did u miss me?

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I'm starting to believe more Ash might get Meloetta, it sure was excited when he was battling against Karrablast and was excited when he won.
    Still not gonna knock that down I want it to happen. But then again, I'm expecting too much from the writers
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I don't think Dawn ever called Piplup a girl. We know Axew is a boy because Iris saying "you're gonna be a big brother soon" to Axew when he saw the scraggy egg about to hatch.
    I know he used to wear the cheerleading skirt which was then replaced with the coat...thingy XD.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

5. Default

all because of Snivy and Emolga spamming Attract so much, genders of the casts pokemon became important this generation, go figure.

Meloetta roots for Ash EVERYtime he battles.

For what that's worth, they should have made the promo legendary in the anime Victini, so at least the Victory Star hax could come into play.
    Although I do know Meloetta is in the show to promote the movie/Pikachu short.

Ash getting Meloetta wouldn't seem as cheap as Iris getting Dragonite as odd as it seems. At least we know Ash has experience. Iris battled a lot before traveling, but all of that was with just her Excadrill.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I hope he doesn't get her but if he does, you won't see me whining anyway.

I do not know how they will get rid of her, so the capture migth indeed happen.

Let's say by some miracle Ash catches Meloetta and there's a 6th gen do you think he'll keep her with him or send her to the lab like all the other pokemon?

I'm going to disagree with what most have been saying. I don't want Ash to catch Meloetta. It's a cool Pokemon, but I just can't picture her staying past the TR plot.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    I'm going to disagree with what most have been saying. I don't want Ash to catch Meloetta. It's a cool Pokemon, but I just can't picture her staying past the TR plot.
    I kinda have the opposite opinion, I absolutelly do not care for her and I'm not much of a fan of her design, the problem is like I said, what happens after the TR plot?

We still need to know if she has any "goal", if she doesn't this is basicly a Krokorok situation, I said back in BW 20, that it would be caught after Pikachu beat it(lulz at you guyz), if she is just following Satoshi and they finally get rid of TR for her, I see her wanting to be with him aka caugth.

Still, the situation isn't the same rigth now, I need to know more about her own story to give a better opinion on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I kinda have the opposite opinion, I absolutelly do not care for her and I'm not much of a fan of her design, the problem is like I said, what happens after the TR plot?

We still need to know if she has any "goal", if she doesn't this is basicly a Krokorok situation, I said back in BW 20, that it would be caught after Pikachu beat it(lulz at you guyz), if she is just following Satoshi and they finally get rid of TR for her, I see her wanting to be with him aka caugth.

Still, the situation isn't the same rigth now, I need to know more about her own story to give a better opinion on the subject.
    I imagine she could just retreat into the wild or be taken care of by another pokemon (Keldeo or the Therian Forms?)
    I mean if TR's over and done with, she'd be safe wouldn't she? Maybe she has to protect a bunch of pokemon too :P
    I'm interested to see how this plays out :3
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

If Ash does catch Meloetta I doubt he will keep it. It will be released very late in the series (almost to make it as if it was a mistake to catch it) or early in generation 6. Something about Ash owning a Legendary pokemon doesn't quite add up. i think the most rare pokemon Ash has ever caught was a gible. All the pokemon he does have seem to be very easy pokemon to obtain (with exception to the starter pokemon which is only 1 for each trainer)
    Emerald team:
    FR team:
    Pearl Team:
    SS team:
    Wh team:
    Wh2:

favourites:

i honestly hope that when Drayden appears, he takes Dragonite away from Iris and gives her something she can actually handle 100% in exchange, not perminantly but until she grows enough to handle it. Dragonite is far too powerful for her to have right now
    That is an unbelievably ridiculous idea. Why on earth would you fix "bad writing" with awful writing? She can handle Dragonite fine, it's obeying her by the time she battles Ash. ust because you don't like Iris doesn't mean that something ludicrous like this should happen.

but today's episode just reinforced how bad of a decission it was, just as it's pseudo legendary status would show, it crushed Beartic in one blow while shrugging off all of it's attacks.
    One poorly written battle does not make Dragonite as a whole a bad decision. :|

He can take Axew from her, so what's to stop him from taking Dragonite?
    It's not the real world. He won't just waltz in and take away her Pokemon, that's ridiculous. Why on earth would you want something as stupid as this to happen?

It's bad writing is what it is, we're dealing with a pseudo Legendary pokemon here anoobis, NOT a standard run of the mill pokemon, that's what makes it so bad.
    Pseudo-legendary means nothing in the anime. It's a fan term. Every Pokemon has power in the anime regardless of their stat total in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Ash getting Meloetta wouldn't seem as cheap as Iris getting Dragonite.
    Iris getting Dragonite was not cheap. I've said this a million times before, she's been working towards her goal since the start of BW. She calmed down Druddigon and opened Deino's heart or whatever, and now she's been able to successfully bond with a Dragonite. The fact that it doesn't obey her right off the bat shows that she still has a long way to go.

What the writers are doing with Dragonite is a whole different kettle of fish, but her catching it wasn't cheap.
    Last edited by Grey Wind; 3rd August 2012 at 1:30 PM.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/amiami/fig-col-4576/

Can't believe I didn't look at this carefully.

It seems they are releasing all of the original Kanto Gym Leader episodes* in the beginning of November in DVD format. Either all or most of previous Best Wishes DVD releases included past Kanto episodes.

pretty sure somebody mentioned this previously but whatever. this probably doesn't mean much other than making it more likelier that we will see Giovanni.

*Though the only ones mentioned by name are Brock, Lt. Surge, Erika and Giovanni so I would like to have a confirmation on that beyond Google Translate :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Pseudo-legendary means nothing in the anime. It's a fan term.
    Fans didn't make the 600 BST though, Bill episode or Drake battle. Just saying.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post

Fans didn't make the 600 BST though, Bill episode or Drake battle. Just saying.
    And who is talking about that?

In the anime, they don't put much though into that 600 BST, the pokemon with those stats are regarded as strong nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Ash getting Meloetta wouldn't seem as cheap as Iris getting Dragonite as odd as it seems. At least we know Ash has experience. Iris battled a lot before traveling, but all of that was with just her Excadrill.
    I'm missing the reasons as to why they need to be compared, why its relevant to this discussion and how Iris capturing a pokemon that decided to join her, cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by drinky93 View Post
    If Ash does catch Meloetta I doubt he will keep it. It will be released very late in the series (almost to make it as if it was a mistake to catch it) or early in generation 6. Something about Ash owning a Legendary pokemon doesn't quite add up. i think the most rare pokemon Ash has ever caught was a gible. All the pokemon he does have seem to be very easy pokemon to obtain (with exception to the starter pokemon which is only 1 for each trainer)
    Taurous was f*cking impossible before gen 4. I spent 4 years straight trying to find it and complete my pokedex in RBY. 4 years. Snorlax and Lapras aren't the easiest to catch either.
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    I'm missing the reasons as to why they need to be compared, why its relevant to this discussion and how Iris capturing a pokemon that decided to join her, cheap.
    It isn't.
    Honestly I'm happy she captured something, anything new on the teams makes me
    If Meleotta joins Ash I will be happy but if she doesn't I'm not going to sit in a corner and cry..
    Same thing goes for Dragonite.
    I'm perfectly fine with Iris using it, especially since it makes Krok evolve xD
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

She'll just fly away like every other legendary while thanking Ash and co. in the process.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

, the pokemon with those stats are regarded as strong nothing else.
    ...That's pretty much my point. Yeah. They are created to be strong.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Iris getting Dragonite was not cheap. I've said this a million times before, she's been working towards her goal since the start of BW. She calmed down Druddigon and opened Deino's heart or whatever, and now she's been able to successfully bond with a Dragonite. The fact that it doesn't obey her right off the bat shows that she still has a long way to go.

What the writers are doing with Dragonite is a whole different kettle of fish, but her catching it wasn't cheap.
    If Dragonite bonded with Iris, and wanted to be captured by her, why would it then choose to disobey her? The disobedience thing probably would of made more sense if Dragonite was captured after it was defeated by either Excadrill, or by a group of pokemon similar to Ash's capture of Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovian View Post
    If Dragonite bonded with Iris, and wanted to be captured by her, why would it then choose to disobey her? The disobedience thing probably would of made more sense if Dragonite was captured after it was defeated by either Excadrill, or by a group of pokemon similar to Ash's capture of Muk.
    Because it's used to handle its brutal strength by its own and because his personality is tough and relentless? Just because you join someone doesn't mean you want to be obeyed by them. He simply just wanted to travel with Iris because she understood him. Battling with her is another thing especially when she's such an amateur Dragon Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    She'll just fly away like every other legendary while thanking Ash and co. in the process.
    That's like saying we only just met Meloette... but she's been here since Best Wishes. She better have a better write off then that or just let Ash capture the thing
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Obviously this:

Ash:

Iris:

Cilan:

Team Rocket:

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Obviously this:

Ash:

Iris:

Cilan:

Team Rocket:
    NO NO NO! You got that all wrong! Iris gets Kyurem to help her overcome her fear of Ice types, Ash gets Zekrom because of BW001, and TR don't get any legendaries. Ash gets Landourous, Iris gets Tornadus and Cilian gets Thundurus.
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Page 29 of 694 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast