Page 3 of 694 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Axew has no reason to evolve now that Iris has Dragonite. He'll be serving the purpose as Iris's fully evolved Dragon and Axew will remain her cute baby dragon.

    The dream excuse is getting old. It hasn't been mentioned since that one episode in early BW, so I'm betting the writers changed their minds about Axew evolving.

    Oshawott and Axew are the mascots for Ash and Iris respectively, and I don't see an evolution coming out of either of them.
    There's been no statement in the animé that Axew's dream has changed. It's only you who thinks that the excuse is getting old or somehow not relevant anymore.

    And Axew has no reason to evolve because Iris now has Dragonite? It has no reason to want to fulfill its dream anymore now that Iris has another dragon? Say what? That's lame logic right there...

    Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Ahh a new thread has been made :3
    Time for some speculating then!
    Axew: The merchandise seems to have no effect, it was for August and August is the Junior Cup... Also Bianca didn't even appear so what's with the Emboar in the merchandise O_O
    - SNIP -
    Not so much!

    The Junior Cup has suffered a two week break. Meaning that the second September title may still be relevant to the merchandise.

    Likely original plan of broadcasting:
    - August 2nd: Junior Cup 1 [The Junior Cup Gets Underway! Dragonite vs. Beartic!!]
    - August 9th: Junior Cup 2 [Power Battle! Iris vs. Dawn!!]
    - August 16th: Junior Cup 3 [Ash, Iris and Trip! Final Battle!!]
    - August 23rd: Junior Cup 4 [Most likely the finals continued and the Alder battle]
    - August 30th: Probably not a Junior Cup Episode

    Actual plan now with breaks:
    - August 2nd: Junior Cup 1
    - August 9th: Break
    - August 16th: Break
    - August 23rd: Junior Cup 2
    - August 30th: Junior Cup 3
    - September 6th: Junior Cup 4
    - September 13th: Not a Junior Cup Episode that should've originally aired in August, but didn't due to breaks.

    See, the August merchandise could still be legit until September 13th rolls along. That being said, merchandise being off a few episode isn't uncommon.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    No, all Iwane said was that he personally didn't expect it to evolve, but then said right after that that he didn't expect Trip's Gurdurr to evolve either, so Boldore evolving is still up in the air.
    Oh, I didn't know that! Okay, so now we can speculate on Gigalith again. That's good because I still think that Boldore needs an extra push in order to be ready for the league!

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Attract isn't a certainty to stay, and could possibly be replaced with Grass Pledge.
    Judging from the fact that Fire Pledge involves Pignite slamming the ground with its fist, I could see Leaf Blade being replaced for Grass Pledge, considering how its also a smacking move with its tail: Snivy hits the floor with its tail and columns of grass/weeds start to appear from the ground..

    Snivy:
    - Attract
    - Grass Pledge
    - Vine Whip
    - Leaf Storm/Twister

    Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    True, but it was her signature counter against bigger and stronger Pokemon, if she evolves she wouldn't really need it anymore.
    Also with the exception of Emboar its basically always an instant-win or fail move, so as a Servine/Serperior she'd have no reason to keep it

    Actually see all 3 starters evolving at least once and learning their pledge moves, maybe even showing off the combined effects in Double/Triple Battles
    Bigger pokemon? Didn't know Pikachu, Oshawott, Tepig were that much bigger then it.. Nor Clay's Palpitoad.. She just fights a lot of big pokemon because the writers want to establish her as the mini-powerhouse, or Buizel/Corphish if you may. Thereby reinforcing my claim that it is unlikely to evolve.

    Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Prince Gay? xD
    I'm sure it's a typo, but it made me laugh (I'm sorry xD)
    The August merchandise gave me hope for Scrafty, Emboar and Fraxure, but it trolled me
    I think I might ignore merchandise now unless it's directed at Best Wishes directly....
    With the two very prominent breaks in August, should we really give up already? I'd say wait for the second September title and we're done. The second title in September could still be what they originally meant to air in August. And that being said, a little bit of postponed merchandise isn't that uncommon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He is not that popular compared to the other cute little guys but he is Iris hair acessory and needs to be kidnapped every 20/30 episodes, so probably won't evolve.

    He should atleast once since thats his dream, maybe he does it at the end of the region, otherwise I don't see it happening, even though like I said apparently(judging by the amount of merch it gets) he isn't that popular.

    Yup I can only see it happening that way.

    That would actually be a cool development, Iris starts overusing Dragonite and ignores Axew, Axew starts to get Combusken about it.

    He could even become agressive to Iris and other pokemon, that would be a great way to develop the little guy, Iris and maybe throwing Scraggy and Dragonite into there but yeah not going to happen.
    I like that scenario, especially with Dragonite and Scraggy being involved.. It Cynthia's still around, that could work wonders as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Pikachu uses Thunderbolt ever episode it battles in since learning the move in early Kanto. Snivy hasn't used it with success since it's first battle with Servine IIRC.

    Your argument is invalid.
    But how much does Snivy battle anyway? Her only official wins are against Georgia's Pawniard and Clay's Palpitoad, and Heatmor and Emboar by extension.. She couldn't use it succesfully against Pawniard and Emolga because Ash knew those to be female.. She used it succesfully on Heatmor, and thereby caused Emboar to inflict damage on a teammate in order to break the spell. She's used it in her second battle with Servine as well, but failed. She uses it in almost all of her battles in which it logically could be used (or tested first). Therefore the argument is valid whether it is succesful or not.
    Last edited by Locormus; 23rd July 2012 at 4:04 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Axew has no reason to evolve now that Iris has Dragonite. He'll be serving the purpose as Iris's fully evolved Dragon and Axew will remain her cute baby dragon.
    What is your obsession with Kibago? He should evolve...that's part of her dream is to evolve him. ~.~

    The dream excuse is getting old. It hasn't been mentioned since that one episode in early BW, so I'm betting the writers changed their minds about Axew evolving.
    Yeah the only reason is because right now the animators are too lazy to edit it out of her hair. That still doesn't mean they've changed their minds. -_-

    Oshawott and Axew are the mascots for Ash and Iris respectively, and I don't see an evolution coming out of either of them.
    Wott? I think you mean Pikachu, good friend. -_-
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  3. #53
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Edit to the people saying that Attract isn't Snivy's signature move:
    1. The title was: 'Snivy - Captured by Attract'
    - How many pokemon that had a move named in their capture episode title not have it be their signature move? The other being Boldore and Flash Cannon.
    2. What other move would be her signature otherwise?
    - Leaf Storm? Torterra and Sceptile..
    - Vine Whip? Bulbasaur and Bayleef..
    - Leaf Blade? Sceptile..
    3. Used against the vast majority of her opponents:
    - Pikachu, Oshawott, Tepig, and Pidove eventhough it was female.
    - Servine and Frillish, and Servine again.
    - Minccino.
    - Pawniard, eventhough it was female.
    - Clay's Palpitoad and Excadrill.
    - Suwama's Emboar

    Not used on:
    - Wild Scolipede
    - Gothitelle as it was obviously female
    - Wild Simisear
    - Bianca's Pignite
    - Koharu's Gothita as it was obviously female.

    So, that's not used on two because they were obviously female, and not used on two others because they were wild and the situation didn't call for Attract, but more for Vine Whip (rescueing). The only instance where we didn't see Snivy using Attract was vs. Pignite, which was largely offscreen.

    Thereby the argument stands. It doesn't matter if it is used succesfully or not. It's still used eitherway and makes Snivy stand out from the other Grass-types.



    There's been no statement in the animé that Axew's dream has changed. It's only you who thinks that the excuse is getting old or somehow not relevant anymore.

    And Axew has no reason to evolve because Iris now has Dragonite? It has no reason to want to fulfill its dream anymore now that Iris has another dragon? Say what? That's lame logic right there...



    Not so much!

    The Junior Cup has suffered a two week break. Meaning that the second September title may still be relevant to the merchandise.

    Likely original plan of broadcasting:
    - August 2nd: Junior Cup 1 [The Junior Cup Gets Underway! Dragonite vs. Beartic!!]
    - August 9th: Junior Cup 2 [Power Battle! Iris vs. Dawn!!]
    - August 16th: Junior Cup 3 [Ash, Iris and Trip! Final Battle!!]
    - August 23rd: Junior Cup 4 [Most likely the finals continued and the Alder battle]
    - August 30th: Probably not a Junior Cup Episode

    Actual plan now with breaks:
    - August 2nd: Junior Cup 1
    - August 9th: Break
    - August 16th: Break
    - August 23rd: Junior Cup 2
    - August 30th: Junior Cup 3
    - September 6th: Junior Cup 4
    - September 13th: Not a Junior Cup Episode that should've originally aired in August, but didn't due to breaks.

    See, the August merchandise could still be legit until September 13th rolls along. That being said, merchandise being off a few episode isn't uncommon.



    Oh, I didn't know that! Okay, so now we can speculate on Gigalith again. That's good because I still think that Boldore needs an extra push in order to be ready for the league!



    Judging from the fact that Fire Pledge involves Pignite slamming the ground with its fist, I could see Leaf Blade being replaced for Grass Pledge, considering how its also a smacking move with its tail: Snivy hits the floor with its tail and columns of grass/weeds start to appear from the ground..

    Snivy:
    - Attract
    - Grass Pledge
    - Vine Whip
    - Leaf Storm/Twister



    Bigger pokemon? Didn't know Pikachu, Oshawott, Tepig were that much bigger then it.. Nor Clay's Palpitoad.. She just fights a lot of big pokemon because the writers want to establish her as the mini-powerhouse, or Buizel/Corphish if you may. Thereby reinforcing my claim that it is unlikely to evolve.



    With the two very prominent breaks in August, should we really give up already? I'd say wait for the second September title and we're done. The second title in September could still be what they originally meant to air in August. And that being said, a little bit of postponed merchandise isn't that uncommon.



    I like that scenario, especially with Dragonite and Scraggy being involved.. It Cynthia's still around, that could work wonders as well.



    But how much does Snivy battle anyway? Her only official wins are against Georgia's Pawniard and Clay's Palpitoad, and Heatmor and Emboar by extension.. She couldn't use it succesfully against Pawniard and Emolga because Ash knew those to be female.. She used it succesfully on Heatmor, and thereby caused Emboar to inflict damage on a teammate in order to break the spell. She's used it in her second battle with Servine as well, but failed. She uses it in almost all of her battles in which it logically could be used (or tested first). Therefore the argument is valid whether it is succesful or not.
    Not really. Saying only official battles count is pretty BS, because about 75% of battles in the anime are unofficial. Attract has one snivy 2 serious battles. Thunderbolt has one Pikachu Hundreds. So there is no comparison.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref



    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,689

    Default

    Why are you talking about succesrate with Attract? That doesn't matter when considering what move is its signature. Heck, it's a move that would fail half of the time anyway... -.-

    I didn't say only official battles count, so you calling BS, is pretty BS yourself. I've notably included Snivy's battles with wild pokemon as well: Scolipede, Minccino (not captured yet), and Simisear.

    As I've said, there's probably no comparison, but arguing that Attract isn't Snivy's signature move is pretty stupid.

    So when you haven't countered point three in its entirety, and even twisted my words to make it seem that you're right, you haven't even countered point one and two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Pikachu uses Thunderbolt ever episode it battles in since learning the move in early Kanto. Snivy hasn't used it with success since it's first battle with Servine IIRC.

    Your argument is invalid.
    Lol, it doesn't matter if it worked succesfully or not. The fact that it is used as much makes it clear that it is the signature attack. Your iirc is far off the mark and not even relevant because you're making it sound as if she hasn't used the move since BW10, when the last succesful use of it was in BW79 or something. The only real thing you can argue is the comparison to Pikachu, but not the argument that Attract is Snivy's signature or not, because it's pretty much clear it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    It used it with Success against Palpitoad and Emboar(later broken) but still I agree with u just saying something is a signature without valid proof is no argument . Sorry Ace but the snorlax wins this round
    How is his MMS correct when his statement is pretty much flawwed? Sure, it isn't as used as consequently as Pikachu's Thunderbolt, but still, it has used it in every battle that we've seen in full. Meaning that it excludes Ash's battle vs. Pignite, as the majority was offscreen and two battles with wild pokemon, and three with pokemon that were confirmed female already.

    The arguments:

    1. The title was: 'Get Snivy with Attract'
    - How many pokemon that had an attack mentioned in their capture episode title haven't had it be their signature move?
    - The other being Roggenrola, who's standout move pretty much is Flash Cannon, but it also referenced the cannon Team Rocket was building..

    2. What other move would be her signature otherwise?
    - Leaf Storm? Torterra and Sceptile have it..
    - Vine Whip? Bulbasaur and Bayleef have it..
    - Leaf Blade? Sceptile has it, and spammed it throughout Hoenn/BF..

    3. Used against the vast majority of her opponents:
    - Pikachu, Oshawott, Tepig, and Pidove eventhough it was female.
    - Servine and Frillish, and Servine again.
    - Minccino.
    - Pawniard, eventhough it was female.
    - Clay's Palpitoad and Excadrill.
    - Suwama's Emboar

    Not used on:
    - Wild Scolipede
    - Gothitelle as it was obviously female
    - Wild Simisear
    - Bianca's Pignite
    - Elesa's Emolga as it was confirmed female.
    - Koharu's Gothita as it was obviously female.

    So, that's not used on two because they were obviously female, and not used on two others because they were wild and the situation didn't call for Attract, but more for Vine Whip (rescueing). The only instance where we didn't see Snivy using Attract was vs. Pignite, which was largely offscreen.

    Thereby the argument stands. It doesn't matter if it is used succesfully or not. It's still used eitherway and makes Snivy stand out from the other Grass-types.
    Last edited by Locormus; 23rd July 2012 at 4:11 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,222

    Default

    Since I cant really bother to find all the images links I'll just write down the teams :P
    Ash by the end of 5 gen:
    Pikachu - Unfezant - Oshawott/Samurott (not Dewott because Oshawott is super marketable and I don't think they would keep him in a not-so marketable stage) - Emboar (yep :P) - Snivy/Serperior (See Oshawott) - Scrafty - Leavanny - Palpitoad/Seismitoad (Depends of Oshawott I think) - Boldore - Krookodile

    Iris:
    Fraxure (maybe in the last battle like Combusken) - Excadrill - Emolga - Dragonite - Deino (She already has a last stage and I am assuming she will have a second stage so why not a first stage)

    Cilan:
    Pansage - Crustle - Stunfisk - Liepard (Captured as Purrloin to lose the fear and ends up evolving) - ????

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Dialga's twin
    I'm glad somebody else thought that, too! When the final-evolved forms of the starters were first revealed, I thought they were fake. I thought Samurott looked like Dialga, I thought Emboar looked kind of like Rhyperior, and I thought Serperior kind of looked like a Seviper or something.

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    So refresh my memory, what is the merchandise for August?
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I am moving up in the world!
    Posts
    4,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Why are you talking about succesrate with Attract? That doesn't matter when considering what move is its signature. Heck, it's a move that would fail half of the time anyway... -.-

    I didn't say only official battles count, so you calling BS, is pretty BS yourself. I've notably included Snivy's battles with wild pokemon as well: Scolipede, Minccino (not captured yet), and Simisear.

    As I've said, there's probably no comparison, but arguing that Attract isn't Snivy's signature move is pretty stupid.

    So when you haven't countered point three in its entirety, and even twisted my words to make it seem that you're right, you haven't even countered point one and two.



    Lol, it doesn't matter if it worked succesfully or not. The fact that it is used as much makes it clear that it is the signature attack. Your iirc is far off the mark and not even relevant because you're making it sound as if she hasn't used the move since BW10, when the last succesful use of it was in BW79 or something. The only real thing you can argue is the comparison to Pikachu, but not the argument that Attract is Snivy's signature or not, because it's pretty much clear it is.



    How is his MMS correct when his statement is pretty much flawwed? Sure, it isn't as used as consequently as Pikachu's Thunderbolt, but still, it has used it in every battle that we've seen in full. Meaning that it excludes Ash's battle vs. Pignite, as the majority was offscreen and two battles with wild pokemon, and three with pokemon that were confirmed female already.

    The arguments:

    1. The title was: 'Get Snivy with Attract'
    - How many pokemon that had an attack mentioned in their capture episode title haven't had it be their signature move?
    - The other being Roggenrola, who's standout move pretty much is Flash Cannon, but it also referenced the cannon Team Rocket was building..

    2. What other move would be her signature otherwise?
    - Leaf Storm? Torterra and Sceptile have it..
    - Vine Whip? Bulbasaur and Bayleef have it..
    - Leaf Blade? Sceptile has it, and spammed it throughout Hoenn/BF..

    3. Used against the vast majority of her opponents:
    - Pikachu, Oshawott, Tepig, and Pidove eventhough it was female.
    - Servine and Frillish, and Servine again.
    - Minccino.
    - Pawniard, eventhough it was female.
    - Clay's Palpitoad and Excadrill.
    - Suwama's Emboar

    Not used on:
    - Wild Scolipede
    - Gothitelle as it was obviously female
    - Wild Simisear
    - Bianca's Pignite
    - Elesa's Emolga as it was confirmed female.
    - Koharu's Gothita as it was obviously female.

    So, that's not used on two because they were obviously female, and not used on two others because they were wild and the situation didn't call for Attract, but more for Vine Whip (rescueing). The only instance where we didn't see Snivy using Attract was vs. Pignite, which was largely offscreen.

    Thereby the argument stands. It doesn't matter if it is used succesfully or not. It's still used eitherway and makes Snivy stand out from the other Grass-types.
    Thanks for the argument. Honestly, I don't think that Snivy will get any more moves even if she fully evolves. It seems to me that they gave her the absolute perfect moves right from the start. Attract is the move that sets her apart from all of Ash's other Grass-types, it's even a unique move among all of Ash's Pokemon that gives her a special little niche in special situations. Leaf Storm is arguably the best ranged Grass move available to her, Leaf Blade is the best physical Grass move for her, and Vine Whip has incredible versatility and tons of both in-battle and out-of-battle uses. Climbing cliffs, pulling people out of rivers/grain bins/pitfalls/other such things, breaking up arguments between other Pokemon, etc. All in all, basically the perfect moveset.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

    harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

    Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Thanks for the argument. Honestly, I don't think that Snivy will get any more moves even if she fully evolves. It seems to me that they gave her the absolute perfect moves right from the start. Attract is the move that sets her apart from all of Ash's other Grass-types, it's even a unique move among all of Ash's Pokemon that gives her a special little niche in special situations. Leaf Storm is arguably the best ranged Grass move available to her, Leaf Blade is the best physical Grass move for her, and Vine Whip has incredible versatility and tons of both in-battle and out-of-battle uses. Climbing cliffs, pulling people out of rivers/grain bins/pitfalls/other such things, breaking up arguments between other Pokemon, etc. All in all, basically the perfect moveset.
    Snivy can learn Power whip to replace vine whip. Maybe it can have some sort of extra animated sound/image to make it look more powerful than vine whip. Perhaps one of her grass type attacks will eventually be replaced by something stronger, or non grass type attack?

    *EDIT* Just realized the Snivy line isn't supposed to be able to learn it? Maybe they can just give it as an illegal move, since Unfezant has one (unless it isn't anymore under BW2).
    Last edited by jrizza88; 23rd July 2012 at 6:43 PM.

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    Snivy can learn Power whip to replace vine whip. Maybe it can have some sort of extra animated sound/image to make it look more powerful than vine whip. Perhaps one of her grass type attacks will eventually be replaced by something stronger, or non grass type attack?

    *EDIT* Just realized the Snivy line isn't supposed to be able to learn it? Maybe they can just give it as an illegal move, since Unfezant has one (unless it isn't anymore under BW2).
    No. If anything gets replaced, Leaf Blade can.
    Unfezant doesn't have Wing Attack anymore.

    Random : PokéRadar


  11. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Considering this isn't going to happen before the league occurs, that this might not at all happen. But it would've been nice if this had been Ash league team. At the very least it can still be his final 5th gen team before sixth generation.

    Pikachu: Confirmed
    Electro Ball (hope they replace it for a cooler sixth gen move to make up for the fact they screwed volt tackle over)
    Thunderbolt
    Quick Attack
    Iron tail (which I hope they replace with a fighting type move next gen).

    Unfezant- Confirmed
    Sky Attack
    Aerial Ace
    Air Cutter
    Heat Wave (one of Ash's normal/flying types should have a fire type move). Be lucky I kept Aerial ace, or that one would've been replaced for heat wave.

    Dewott- I still think that it would've been ultimately better for all three starters to be in their middle form than something like: Emboar, Snivy, and Oshawott.
    Hydro Pump
    Aqua Jet
    Razor Shell
    Night Slash (well, I couldn't think of anything)

    Pignite- Confirmed (or at least Ash has one currently), I never want a situation like Emboar, Snivy, and Oshawott, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. So no Emboar.
    Flamethrower
    Flame Charge
    Fire Pledge
    Arm Thrust (doesn't matter, fighting covers more than normal types plus since both normal and fighting are entirely resisted by ghosts and doesn't any damage, it makes more sense to have a fighting move over normal type moves for Pignite at least).

    Servine- Read Dewott and Pignite.
    Leaf Storm- Couldn't care to let this one go.
    Leaf Blade- I don't know what people's obsession with Leavanny learning yet another grass type move came from, but Energy ball is enough.
    Aqua Tail- I don't want to get rid of Vine Whip, but I'm not sure I want to get rid of attract, and I don't want Leaf Storm or even Leaf Blade to be replaced
    Attract/Vine Whip- Like I said, I'm not sure that I want to replace attract, but I don't want to replace Vine Whip, vine whip makes more sense considering Servine doesn't need 3 grass types out of four moves only.

    Scraggy- I'm fine with Scraggy remaining as it is.
    Focus Blast
    Hi Jump Kick
    Leer
    Head Smash- Perfect replacement for headbutt and covers its flying weakness. Only problem is it's kind of risky like Hi Jump Kick.

    Leavanny- Confirmed
    Energy Ball
    String Shot
    X-Scissor- Ash's only user of X-scissor has his Gliscor which wasn't a bug type.
    Shadow Claw- It's something different and unique, otherwise I guess Silver Wind/Struggle Bug/Signal Beam can be be placed here.

    Seismitoad- I have no problem with Dewott and Seismitoad, I don't believe it makes any sense to have either/or.
    Hydro Pump
    Mud Shot
    Hyper Voice
    Drain Punch

    Boldore- I wanted Gigalith but I have to settle with this especially with all these other changes.
    Rock Smash
    Sandstorm
    Flash Cannon
    Rock Blast

    Krookodile- Confirmed
    Stone Edge
    Dig
    Crunch
    Outrage or Foul Play- Outrage because it's Krookodile, and I'll accept foul play because outside of Outrage, if Ash battles Iris with Krokorok and it evolves, what better way to take down a brute force like Dragonite than foul play which relies on the opponent's attack strength over the user's? But I definitely prefer Outrage.

    Lucario/Espeon- I would've like Ash to have both but no. Plus I prefer Lucario over Espeon even if Espeon is my second favorite non legendary psychic type after Gardevoir, and my favorite eeveelution.

    Lucario's moveset- Force Palm, Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch, Dragon Pulse.
    Espeon's moveset- Psychic, Zen Headbutt, Signal Beam, Shadow Ball (yeah sue me).

    In the off chance Meloetta happens:

    Relic Song
    Close Combat
    Psychic
    Hyper Voice (if Seimitoad doesn't have it), Hyper beam (if Seismitoad does).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    So refresh my memory, what is the merchandise for August?
    I'm curious about this, as well as the rumored October merchandise. I'm skeptical about the latter, which is why I've asked for receipts. I've yet to see any though. Strange.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I'm curious about this, as well as the rumored October merchandise. I'm skeptical about the latter, which is why I've asked for receipts. I've yet to see any though. Strange.
    I want to see this merchandise as well. But, would it really even relate to an evolution for Oshawott? If so, then my prediction of Oshawott evolving to save Meloetta may come true. If this fails to happen, I will just sway toward the fact that Oshawott may not ever evolve until the end or something.

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  14. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I want to see this merchandise as well. But, would it really even relate to an evolution for Oshawott? If so, then my prediction of Oshawott evolving to save Meloetta may come true. If this fails to happen, I will just sway toward the fact that Oshawott may not ever evolve until the end or something.
    Unless Ash catches Meloetta, I don't see Meloetta staying long enough to allow Oshawott to evolve (in that way), since we don't know when Krokorok will evolve, and it will evolve first.

    Unless the cool idea of the opening changes when a spoiler has happened. Like after Krokorok evolves, the opening reflects a new spoiler.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Considering this isn't going to happen before the league occurs, that this might not at all happen. But it would've been nice if this had been Ash league team. At the very least it can still be his final 5th gen team before sixth generation.

    Pikachu: Confirmed
    Electro Ball (hope they replace it for a cooler sixth gen move to make up for the fact they screwed volt tackle over)
    Thunderbolt
    Quick Attack
    Iron tail (which I hope they replace with a fighting type move next gen).

    Unfezant- Confirmed
    Sky Attack
    Aerial Ace
    Air Cutter
    Heat Wave (one of Ash's normal/flying types should have a fire type move). Be lucky I kept Aerial ace, or that one would've been replaced for heat wave.

    Dewott- I still think that it would've been ultimately better for all three starters to be in their middle form than something like: Emboar, Snivy, and Oshawott.
    Hydro Pump
    Aqua Jet
    Razor Shell
    Night SlashIce Beam (well, I couldn't think of anything)

    Pignite- Confirmed (or at least Ash has one currently), I never want a situation like Emboar, Snivy, and Oshawott, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. So no Emboar.
    Flamethrower
    Flame Charge
    Fire Pledge
    Arm Thrust (doesn't matter, fighting covers more than normal types plus since both normal and fighting are entirely resisted by ghosts and doesn't any damage, it makes more sense to have a fighting move over normal type moves for Pignite at least).

    Servine- Read Dewott and Pignite.
    Leaf Storm- Couldn't care to let this one go.
    Leaf Blade/Vine Whip- I don't know what people's obsession with Leavanny learning yet another grass type move came from, but Energy ball is enough.
    Aqua Tail- I don't want to get rid of Vine Whip, but I'm not sure I want to get rid of attract, and I don't want Leaf Storm or even Leaf Blade to be replaced
    Attract/Vine WhipLike I said, I'm not sure that I want to replace attract, but I don't want to replace Vine Whip, vine whip makes more sense considering Servine doesn't need 3 grass types out of four moves only.

    Scraggy- I'm fine with Scraggy remaining as it is.
    Focus Blast
    Hi Jump Kick
    Leer
    Head Smash- Perfect replacement for headbutt and covers its flying weakness. Only problem is it's kind of risky like Hi Jump Kick.

    Leavanny- Confirmed
    Energy Ball
    String Shot
    X-Scissor- Ash's only user of X-scissor has his Gliscor which wasn't a bug type.
    Shadow Claw- It's something different and unique, otherwise I guess Silver Wind/Struggle Bug/Signal Beam can be be placed here.

    Seismitoad- I have no problem with Dewott and Seismitoad, I don't believe it makes any sense to have either/or.
    Hydro Pump
    Mud Shot
    Hyper Voice
    Drain Punch

    Boldore- I wanted Gigalith but I have to settle with this especially with all these other changes.
    Rock Smash
    Sandstorm
    Flash Cannon
    Rock Blast

    Krookodile- Confirmed
    Stone Edge
    Dig
    Crunch
    Outrage or Foul Play- Outrage because it's Krookodile, and I'll accept foul play because outside of Outrage, if Ash battles Iris with Krokorok and it evolves, what better way to take down a brute force like Dragonite than foul play which relies on the opponent's attack strength over the user's? But I definitely prefer Outrage.

    Lucario/Espeon- I would've like Ash to have both but no. Plus I prefer Lucario over Espeon even if Espeon is my second favorite non legendary psychic type after Gardevoir, and my favorite eeveelution.

    Lucario's moveset- Force Palm, Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch, Dragon Pulse.
    Espeon's moveset- Psychic/Psybeam, Zen HeadbuttSwift, Signal BeamQuick Attack, Shadow Ball (yeah sue me).

    In the off chance Meloetta happens:

    Relic Song
    Close Combat
    Psychic
    Hyper Voice (if Seimitoad doesn't have it), Hyper beam (if Seismitoad does).
    Changes in bold. I really want Ash to have this team.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I want to see this merchandise as well. But, would it really even relate to an evolution for Oshawott? If so, then my prediction of Oshawott evolving to save Meloetta may come true. If this fails to happen, I will just sway toward the fact that Oshawott may not ever evolve until the end or something.
    As far as I can recall, there's supposed to be Oshawott and its evo line merchandise around October along with the Therian forms and Rayquaza I believe. But tbh, as you've said, they might not relate to an evolution. They might not even refer to an actual appearance at all and just seem to be there because. I mean there's a bunch of merchandise that shows that so they're not really concrete evidence when it comes to evos or even appearances. Who remembers that lunch box with Fraxure but no Axew yet Axew hasn't evolved.

    The August set had Pikachu, Emboar, Tympole, Fraxure, Scrafty, and a couple of other pokemon. Can't really remember all of it but as mentioned, it could mean an appearance, it could not. It would be cool, as I initially thought, to see Ash with Emboar and Scrafty for Ash but since Krookodile is the only confirmed evo for now, the August toys probably don't mean anything much either. Or the August and October sets could mean we'll see some of those pokemon in the future, not exactly at the same month but somewhere down the road. Again, toys and merchandise aren't really definitive so just take those with a grain of salt. It gives a slight idea of what we could see in the future but far from 100% of what'll actually go down.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I am moving up in the world!
    Posts
    4,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Pignite- Confirmed (or at least Ash has one currently), I never want a situation like Emboar, Snivy, and Oshawott, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. So no Emboar.
    Your predictions are all fine and well-reasoned, and I would love to see Ash with Lucario and/or Espeon. The only thing I have to argue relates to the one above. Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle. Yes, I realize that that was a long time ago and the writers have become arguably more sensible since then, but if it happened once, it could happen again. Not that I think it will; I think Ash will wind up with either a) Oshawott/Pignite/Servine, b) Oshawott/Pignite/Serperior, or c) Oshawott/Emboar/Serperior. So yeah, not really a personal problem with the Emboar, Snivy, Oshawott thing, just saying that it makes a bit more sense than you might think.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

    harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

    Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

  18. #68
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Your predictions are all fine and well-reasoned, and I would love to see Ash with Lucario and/or Espeon. The only thing I have to argue relates to the one above. Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle. Yes, I realize that that was a long time ago and the writers have become arguably more sensible since then, but if it happened once, it could happen again. Not that I think it will; I think Ash will wind up with either a) Oshawott/Pignite/Servine, b) Oshawott/Pignite/Serperior, or c) Oshawott/Emboar/Serperior. So yeah, not really a personal problem with the Emboar, Snivy, Oshawott thing, just saying that it makes a bit more sense than you might think.
    saying it happened already actually makes it LESS likely, since the starters patterns have never been the same before.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref



    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Your predictions are all fine and well-reasoned, and I would love to see Ash with Lucario and/or Espeon. The only thing I have to argue relates to the one above. Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle. Yes, I realize that that was a long time ago and the writers have become arguably more sensible since then, but if it happened once, it could happen again. Not that I think it will; I think Ash will wind up with either a) Oshawott/Pignite/Servine, b) Oshawott/Pignite/Serperior, or c) Oshawott/Emboar/Serperior. So yeah, not really a personal problem with the Emboar, Snivy, Oshawott thing, just saying that it makes a bit more sense than you might think.
    I didn't mean "it didn't make sense" from the writer's and marketing point of view. But I meant from Ash's Pokemon point of view. Plus I argue that just because it has happened before doesn't mean it makes more sense. People have made the same mistakes before.

    It just doesn't make sense to pick and choose one of the starters and give development to them and then completely ignore the other two because of marketability. It's the kind of favoritism that makes "marketing" reasons idiotic.

    Because let's assume that kids are narrow minded and can't quite appreciate certain consequences. And let's also assume that Pokemon are real. Is it really the right message to send that Oshawott and Snivy can be strong as they want to be without evolving, and yet Tepig can't afford the luxury and has to evolve to make a difference?

    That's the problem, and why it doesn't make any sense. I can accept one of the starters not evolving for that reason, because if you have two starters evolving, at least then it's easier to rationalize that one starter that doesn't evolve is a special case. But when you have only one starter evolving, again it's the ugly "favoritism."

    And let's assume that kids don't care about video games too much and like their Pokemon to match the show especially the main characters. If Pignite evolves into Emboar, wouldn't there be something wrong with all these kids having Emboar, and Snivy, and Oshawott? Just kind of seems like an insult to Serperior and Samurott to me, because the show would be implying that these Pokemon aren't good enough for Ash the one who wants to be a Pokemon master.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I didn't mean "it didn't make sense" from the writer's and marketing point of view. But I meant from Ash's Pokemon point of view. Plus I argue that just because it has happened before doesn't mean it makes more sense. People have made the same mistakes before.

    It just doesn't make sense to pick and choose one of the starters and give development to them and then completely ignore the other two because of marketability. It's the kind of favoritism that makes "marketing" reasons idiotic.

    Because let's assume that kids are narrow minded and can't quite appreciate certain consequences. And let's also assume that Pokemon are real. Is it really the right message to send that Oshawott and Snivy can be strong as they want to be without evolving, and yet Tepig can't afford the luxury and has to evolve to make a difference?

    That's the problem, and why it doesn't make any sense. I can accept one of the starters not evolving for that reason, because if you have two starters evolving, at least then it's easier to rationalize that one starter that doesn't evolve is a special case. But when you have only one starter evolving, again it's the ugly "favoritism."

    And let's assume that kids don't care about video games too much and like their Pokemon to match the show especially the main characters. If Pignite evolves into Emboar, wouldn't there be something wrong with all these kids having Emboar, and Snivy, and Oshawott? Just kind of seems like an insult to Serperior and Samurott to me, because the show would be implying that these Pokemon aren't good enough for Ash the one who wants to be a Pokemon master.
    That's a good point. It's like they are saying to kids to defeat Ghetsis with an Oshawott that knows Tackle and 4 Water moves.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I didn't mean "it didn't make sense" from the writer's and marketing point of view. But I meant from Ash's Pokemon point of view. Plus I argue that just because it has happened before doesn't mean it makes more sense. People have made the same mistakes before.

    It just doesn't make sense to pick and choose one of the starters and give development to them and then completely ignore the other two because of marketability. It's the kind of favoritism that makes "marketing" reasons idiotic.

    Because let's assume that kids are narrow minded and can't quite appreciate certain consequences. And let's also assume that Pokemon are real. Is it really the right message to send that Oshawott and Snivy can be strong as they want to be without evolving, and yet Tepig can't afford the luxury and has to evolve to make a difference?

    That's the problem, and why it doesn't make any sense. I can accept one of the starters not evolving for that reason, because if you have two starters evolving, at least then it's easier to rationalize that one starter that doesn't evolve is a special case. But when you have only one starter evolving, again it's the ugly "favoritism."

    And let's assume that kids don't care about video games too much and like their Pokemon to match the show especially the main characters. If Pignite evolves into Emboar, wouldn't there be something wrong with all these kids having Emboar, and Snivy, and Oshawott? Just kind of seems like an insult to Serperior and Samurott to me, because the show would be implying that these Pokemon aren't good enough for Ash the one who wants to be a Pokemon master.
    I don't think that's the right way to look at it, it's more there trying to prove it doesn't have to evolve to be strong. And evolution doesn't put them a mark ahead of there past forms, also I'd say it's not an insult to Ash, I mean lets face it his consistently best Pokémon are fully evolved.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Your predictions are all fine and well-reasoned, and I would love to see Ash with Lucario and/or Espeon. The only thing I have to argue relates to the one above. Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle. Yes, I realize that that was a long time ago and the writers have become arguably more sensible since then, but if it happened once, it could happen again. Not that I think it will; I think Ash will wind up with either a) Oshawott/Pignite/Servine, b) Oshawott/Pignite/Serperior, or c) Oshawott/Emboar/Serperior. So yeah, not really a personal problem with the Emboar, Snivy, Oshawott thing, just saying that it makes a bit more sense than you might think.
    The writers can all go and fall in a ditch if they use that dirt old pattern they used when they sucked even more at writing

    It's gonna be Oshawott/Dewott, Pignite, Servine or bust
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  23. #73
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    As far as I can recall, there's supposed to be Oshawott and its evo line merchandise around October along with the Therian forms and Rayquaza I believe.
    Oh, that merchandise. I completely forgot about that. Anyway, I don't think they mean anything significant. The Oshawott toy is probably Ash's Oshawott, and if I remember correctly, Burgundy's set to appear again soon. So there's a good chance that the Dewott/Samurott toys are meant to represent her Dewott/Samurott. I already predicted that we're going to get an episode where all three members of Oshawott's evolutionary line show up, so there's also a chance that Samurott belongs to someone new (Marlon please).

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I am moving up in the world!
    Posts
    4,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I didn't mean "it didn't make sense" from the writer's and marketing point of view. But I meant from Ash's Pokemon point of view. Plus I argue that just because it has happened before doesn't mean it makes more sense. People have made the same mistakes before.

    It just doesn't make sense to pick and choose one of the starters and give development to them and then completely ignore the other two because of marketability. It's the kind of favoritism that makes "marketing" reasons idiotic.

    Because let's assume that kids are narrow minded and can't quite appreciate certain consequences. And let's also assume that Pokemon are real. Is it really the right message to send that Oshawott and Snivy can be strong as they want to be without evolving, and yet Tepig can't afford the luxury and has to evolve to make a difference?

    That's the problem, and why it doesn't make any sense. I can accept one of the starters not evolving for that reason, because if you have two starters evolving, at least then it's easier to rationalize that one starter that doesn't evolve is a special case. But when you have only one starter evolving, again it's the ugly "favoritism."

    And let's assume that kids don't care about video games too much and like their Pokemon to match the show especially the main characters. If Pignite evolves into Emboar, wouldn't there be something wrong with all these kids having Emboar, and Snivy, and Oshawott? Just kind of seems like an insult to Serperior and Samurott to me, because the show would be implying that these Pokemon aren't good enough for Ash the one who wants to be a Pokemon master.
    For the record, when I said that it had happened before, I didn't mean that that meant it made sense for it to happen again. I agree, it really doesn't make sense to me at all, I just meant that it can't be discounted as a possibility.

    Honestly, it's quite a conundrum. The anime teaches that all Pokemon are strong, both unevolved and evolved. I guess it's just random chance which ones do and don't. It may seem like ugly favoritism . . . and chances are that it is. Frankly, I don't know.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

    harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

    Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Considering this isn't going to happen before the league occurs, that this might not at all happen. But it would've been nice if this had been Ash league team. At the very least it can still be his final 5th gen team before sixth generation.

    Pikachu: Confirmed
    Electro Ball (hope they replace it for a cooler sixth gen move to make up for the fact they screwed volt tackle over)
    Thunderbolt
    Quick Attack
    Iron tail (which I hope they replace with a fighting type move next gen).

    Unfezant- Confirmed
    Sky Attack
    Aerial Ace
    Air Cutter
    Heat Wave (one of Ash's normal/flying types should have a fire type move). Be lucky I kept Aerial ace, or that one would've been replaced for heat wave.

    Dewott- I still think that it would've been ultimately better for all three starters to be in their middle form than something like: Emboar, Snivy, and Oshawott.
    Hydro Pump
    Aqua Jet
    Razor Shell
    Night Slash (well, I couldn't think of anything)

    Pignite- Confirmed (or at least Ash has one currently), I never want a situation like Emboar, Snivy, and Oshawott, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. So no Emboar.
    Flamethrower
    Flame Charge
    Fire Pledge
    Arm Thrust (doesn't matter, fighting covers more than normal types plus since both normal and fighting are entirely resisted by ghosts and doesn't any damage, it makes more sense to have a fighting move over normal type moves for Pignite at least).

    Servine- Read Dewott and Pignite.
    Leaf Storm- Couldn't care to let this one go.
    Leaf Blade- I don't know what people's obsession with Leavanny learning yet another grass type move came from, but Energy ball is enough.
    Aqua Tail- I don't want to get rid of Vine Whip, but I'm not sure I want to get rid of attract, and I don't want Leaf Storm or even Leaf Blade to be replaced
    Attract/Vine Whip- Like I said, I'm not sure that I want to replace attract, but I don't want to replace Vine Whip, vine whip makes more sense considering Servine doesn't need 3 grass types out of four moves only.

    Scraggy- I'm fine with Scraggy remaining as it is.
    Focus Blast
    Hi Jump Kick
    Leer
    Head Smash- Perfect replacement for headbutt and covers its flying weakness. Only problem is it's kind of risky like Hi Jump Kick.

    Leavanny- Confirmed
    Energy Ball
    String Shot
    X-Scissor- Ash's only user of X-scissor has his Gliscor which wasn't a bug type.
    Shadow Claw- It's something different and unique, otherwise I guess Silver Wind/Struggle Bug/Signal Beam can be be placed here.

    Seismitoad- I have no problem with Dewott and Seismitoad, I don't believe it makes any sense to have either/or.
    Hydro Pump
    Mud Shot
    Hyper Voice
    Drain Punch

    Boldore- I wanted Gigalith but I have to settle with this especially with all these other changes.
    Rock Smash
    Sandstorm
    Flash Cannon
    Rock Blast

    Krookodile- Confirmed
    Stone Edge
    Dig
    Crunch
    Outrage or Foul Play- Outrage because it's Krookodile, and I'll accept foul play because outside of Outrage, if Ash battles Iris with Krokorok and it evolves, what better way to take down a brute force like Dragonite than foul play which relies on the opponent's attack strength over the user's? But I definitely prefer Outrage.

    Lucario/Espeon- I would've like Ash to have both but no. Plus I prefer Lucario over Espeon even if Espeon is my second favorite non legendary psychic type after Gardevoir, and my favorite eeveelution.

    Lucario's moveset- Force Palm, Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch, Dragon Pulse.
    Espeon's moveset- Psychic, Zen Headbutt, Signal Beam, Shadow Ball (yeah sue me).

    In the off chance Meloetta happens:

    Relic Song
    Close Combat
    Psychic
    Hyper Voice (if Seimitoad doesn't have it), Hyper beam (if Seismitoad does).
    we share the same prediction for Unfezant , Krookodile , boldore Meloetta . Pikachu is obvious so he doesn't count. I don't think they'd have Seismistoad appear long enough to learn two new moves so i tihnk supersonic is here to stay unless the writers want to end up keepign it
    Last edited by Zariful; 23rd July 2012 at 11:01 PM.
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

    The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

    Greninja all the way

Page 3 of 694 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •