Page 371 of 694 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

The rotation ended up being fair for everyone besides Palpitoad, like I said back when we started seeing that he would catch more pokemon, the starters will be the stars, the reserves will be here once in a while and for battles but thats how it would be handled, I fully expected this besides Palpitoad not getting anything outside battle unlike the other reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Kanto was never fair and no one wants to go back to Kanto rules. At least it's trying with rotating. Not saying it perfect, but there is the possible filler arc to make it work.
    Why are you replying this to me. I know this. I was responding to somebody who said that Kanto would've been a better solution..

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The rotation ended up being fair for everyone besides Palpitoad, like I said back when we started seeing that he would catch more pokemon, the starters will be the stars, the reserves will be here once in a while and for battles but thats how it would be handled, I fully expected this besides Palpitoad not getting anything outside battle unlike the other reserves.
    Somewhat agree, but it still doesn't explain why the moves were handled as they are at this point.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I always wondered why at the end of sinnoh pretty much all his pokemon had a good moveset yet in unova we've regrrsed to just STABs and normal moves for almost all his pokemon.

Boldore did something outside of battle? Which Ep? I love that line, so I'd like to see it!
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Boldore did something outside of battle? Which Ep? I love that line, so I'd like to see it!
    Helped in the Audino episode
    Was helpfull in his own capture episode
    Helped putting out the fire with Oshawott in the Archen episode
    Helped in the two first TR two parters
    Entered in Luke movie along with the starters and Scraggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

Somewhat agree, but it still doesn't explain why the moves were handled as they are at this point.
    Well I agree with that, the only thing that really pisses me off is the moves not pokemon not evolving, tackle and some pokemon having 3 moves makes me cringe...I know Tackle got a power boost but still, the problem is like I mentioned before I don't think this is much of a problem with the writers scripting battles but actually animators being lazy/budgets issues.

Like I said as soon as Oshawott evolved and learned Hydro Pump, he wasn't going to evolve anytime soon because they would have to make an animation for all his moves as a Dewott.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 6th November 2012 at 3:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    - Helped search for Audino
    - Helped propel a train cart

both as Roggenrola but as a Boldore nothing but battle
    He found Audino in the Dectective Cilan Episode, right? I missed that one. I'll have to watch it. Thanks!

On topic, one pokemon I'd like to see with either Stephan or Kotetsu is Nidoking. It hasn't had a good battle since Johto.

Nidoking:
    Fire Blast/Superpower/Aqua Tail/Thunderbolt/Smack Down/Ice Punch
    Megahorn
    Ice Punch/Fire Blast/Superpower/Aqua Tail/Thunderbolt/Smack Down
    Drill Run
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Prediction of the filler saga (only at the start). With the new information of New Type on hand:
    Ash: Pikachu, Pignite, Oshawott, Snivy, Krookodile, Scraggy/Scrafty*, Seismitoad, Leavanny, Boldore, Unfezant.
    Cilan: Pansage, Crustle, Stunfisk.
    Iris: Fraxure, Emolga, Excadrill, Dragonite.
    Team Rocket: Jessie, James, Meowth, Yamask, Woobat.
    Speculation evolutions: Pignite > Emboar (post-league), Scraggy > Scrafty (possibly post-league) and Palpitoad > Seismitoad (in the Unova League)

In this prediction:
    -A standard text means that won't stay on this teams into the filler saga or the character don't stay in that saga.
    -A italic text that i'll see doubts of staying in the main saga.
    -A bold text is that I see in the filler saga.

I don't said anything about releases.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

I disagree, all of Ash's reserves have been screwed over in some way NOT just Palpitoad.

Remember that 15 or 20 episode gap with Swadloon, then it showed up in a small cameo, only for there to be an additional 10-15 episode where it showed up just to begin to evolve before the opening credits.

10-15 episode may not see like a lot, but that's 10 to 15 weeks of nothing but other Pokémon. 15 weeks is almost 4 months.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I disagree, all of Ash's reserves have been screwed over in some way NOT just Palpitoad.

Remember that 15 or 20 episode gap with Swadloon, then it showed up in a small cameo, only for there to be an additional 10-15 episode where it showed up just to begin to evolve before the opening credits.

10-15 episode may not see like a lot, but that's 10 to 15 weeks of nothing but other Pokémon. 15 weeks is almost 4 months.
    Gotta agree here. The only reserve really treated fairly is Krookodile at this point.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Gotta agree here. The only reserve really treated fairly is Krookodile at this point.
    Which is sad considering it got all of 3 episodes.

I think that we forgotton about off-screen training, yes I know many of you want to see on-screen training, but just because we don't see Ash or others train their pokemon, it doesn't mean they are rottening at Junipers.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

White 2 Shinies: Crobat, Dodrio, Rapidash, Gyarados, Gigalith, Nidoking, Luxray, Swoobat, Honchkrow, Jellicent (Male), Dragonite, Basculin, Garchomp, Hippowdon, Gengar, Raticate, Ditto, Dusknoir, Porygon Z, Staraptor, Glaceon, Bibarel, Suicune, Giratina, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Poliwhirl, Audino, Dialga, Meganium.

XY Shinies: Trevenant, Durant, Whiscash, Luvdisc, Gyarados, Politoed, Kingdra, Clauncher, Sharpedo, Seaking, Crawdaunt, Corsola, Octillery, Basculin, Remoraid, Starmie, Cloyster, Clawitzer, Relicanth, Dragalge, Fearow, Watchog, Huntail, Poliwrath, Poliwhirl, Lanturn, Dragonite and Barbouch.

I don't think Iris would trade her Dragonite for an Oshawott! Perhaps Cilan would swap it for Crustle as Cilan doesn't do anything. Yep trade Oshawott for Crustle!

On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    I don't think Iris would trade her Dragonite for an Oshawott! Perhaps Cilan would swap it for Crustle as Cilan doesn't do anything. Yep trade Oshawott for Crustle!
    That would be perfect :P Crustle is a very decent Pokémon, it is a shame it barely gets any screen time.

Oshawott isn't getting traded............ End of topic.
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    So you are one of the anime writers? Tell me more about what will and what will not happen in the future episodes. Really, we all know that Satoshi trading Miju is very very very unlikely scenario, but it still is a valid topic to discuss... Anyway, besides the Pokémon Satoshi caught in Unova, I want to Fushigidane and/or Zenigami finally evolving, but I doubt it will ever happen.
    Last edited by Nyarlathotep; 7th November 2012 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    well duh! Its not banned to talk about virtually impossible scenarios. We can live in hope that some Ash's other pokemon get some screentime.

()
    In Training:
    Released:

Oshawott would never ever get traded because it is starter first off and it would get even less screen time if it did
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    Oshawott would never ever get traded because it is starter first off and it would get even less screen time if it did
    even less screen-time? are you even serious? That infernal otter has a horrendous amount of screen-time. I said that if in the highly unlikely situation that it would be traded then Ash's other Pokemon would get more screen-time.

()
    In Training:
    Released:

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    even less screen-time? are you even serious? That infernal otter has a horrendous amount of screen-time. I said that if in the highly unlikely situation that it would be traded then Ash's other Pokemon would get more screen-time.
    And they will get some screentime, the league and possible filler arc.

Whoa! Was this talk about Oshawott being traded? Well forget it. I wanna talk about Boldore being traded then given back to Ash.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Boldore being traded and traded back would be good. Gigalith would be a much more interesting team member than Boldore in my view.

()
    In Training:
    Released:

It would be stupid to trade and than to trade back. I mean it has to be because of something and if U do it U shouldn't trade back. Bianca liked her Shelmet but she stuck to Escavalier.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    It would be stupid to trade and than to trade back. I mean it has to be because of something and if U do it U shouldn't trade back. Bianca liked her Shelmet but she stuck to Escavalier.
    it would be because of something. It would be because of wanting to evolve Boldore
    - Ash finds out how Boldore evolves
    - Ash asks Boldore if it wants to evolve
    - He trades with someone so Boldore can evolve and then trades back becausr it. doesnt want to leave him

I get Ur reasons! But everything U mentioned is so not ASH! so not characteristic for Ash!
    Yes BW changed a lot but really not that much!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I get Ur reasons! But everything U mentioned is so not ASH! so not characteristic for Ash!
    Yes BW changed a lot but really not that much!
    How is it uncharacteristic? If one of his pokemon expressed a desire to evolve then I'm certain Ash would do everything in his power to help it

Page 371 of 694 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471 ... LastLast