Page 379 of 694 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,475 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I wouldn't be surprised if one of Ash's Pokemon will evolve during a league match. Evolution during gym battles happened in this saga for the first time (and for the second and third) so maybe league match evolution can happen too.
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/if7pug.png[/IMG]

I'm hoping for that as well. It's been happening since Burgh's gym. I wonder who might evolve if that does happen?

Palpitoad should've really evolved as the last Pokemon to face Garbodor in a 3v3 against Roxie..

But ah well, now I want it to evolve in the league.. but what worries me is this upcoming 'Axew gets lost' episode mid-league, which seems to scream Scrafty

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Wait Scraggy is considered a reserve O_o?? Since when??

CYNDAQUIL IS FINALLY MINE <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!
    Pokemon Y FC: 1693-2261-4948
    Friend Safari: Poison(Venomoth, Toxicroak, and Seviper)

Wait. How do you even consider a Pokemon a reserve? If it goes to a Professor's lab, they're a reserve?

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Wait. How do you even consider a Pokemon a reserve? If it goes to a Professor's lab, they're a reserve?
    Everything is technically considered a reserve (expect Pikachu and Pignite) because they've all been rotated out of the team at one point or another
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Everything is technically considered a reserve (expect Pikachu and Pignite) because they've all been rotated out of the team at one point or another
    Oh that's how they're called a reserve. Thanks.

At this point every single pokemon not in this list is a reserve

Pikachu
    Snivy
    Scraggy
    Pignite
    Mijumaru

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    At this point every single pokemon not in this list is a reserve

Pikachu
    Snivy
    Scraggy
    Pignite
    Mijumaru
    Apart from Scraggy is on the list!

All non-starters are reserves in this saga as for the most part all Pokemon but them are rotated. Two of the starters have been off the team but on very rare occasions. It used to be that the bird wouldn't be a reserve and that only the 6th slot Pokemon was but we can see this saga that isn't the case. Scraggy is more favoured than the other reserves but isn't not practically always on the team like the starters.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The question is irrelevant because the type of evolution has been done throughout the series. It doesn't matter (at least to me) whether the pokemon is Palpitoad, Pignite or Scraggy for example. If a pokemon gets pushed enough, it apparently is in the 'genes' of this series for it to evolve. Whereas in Sinnoh Blaze/ability just kicked in.

However, the contrary could be said for Axew with Outrage, which only kicked in when the baby was in a pinch, and I assume it will keep on happening that way right until Iris leaves the show in Opelucid City.

I'm still willing to bet on Gigalith and Scrafty if anybody is concerned. Seismitoad would be a nice fit, but I doubt it at this point yet again.

Considering how Koharu will be attending the league, and if Ash wants to go Top4 again, he'll be a rival short, I could see Scrafty vs. Gothitelle being a good matchup.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Since around the same time as Pidove began getting classed as one I guess.. Originally, I only counted the later four captures as reserves since they came in after Ash had already filled his team; but these days I tend to just call everyone a reserve except for Pikachu and the starters because it keeps the majority happy.

IMO:

Main Team: Pikachu, Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy
    Reserves: Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore, Krookodile

But then if you want to get nit-picky, none of them are reserves, but are actually rotatees, while the Pokemon from his past travels are the reserves.

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    The question is irrelevant because the type of evolution has been done throughout the series. It doesn't matter (at least to me) whether the pokemon is Palpitoad, Pignite or Scraggy for example. If a pokemon gets pushed enough, it apparently is in the 'genes' of this series for it to evolve. Whereas in Sinnoh Blaze/ability just kicked in.

However, the contrary could be said for Axew with Outrage, which only kicked in when the baby was in a pinch, and I assume it will keep on happening that way right until Iris leaves the show in Opelucid City.

I'm still willing to bet on Gigalith and Scrafty if anybody is concerned. Seismitoad would be a nice fit, but I doubt it at this point yet again.

Considering how Koharu will be attending the league, and if Ash wants to go Top4 again, he'll be a rival short, I could see Scrafty vs. Gothitelle being a good matchup.
    Um what?? What are you talking about??

I want Servine & Quilava on Ash's Team during filler ark.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I want Servine & Quilava on Ash's Team during filler ark.
    I don't think we have much of a need to see Quilava again, the Sinnoh league was a good time for it :P
    I'd prefer Totodile or Bayleef, but I doubt that they'd be rotated on again.
    As for Servine, I'm meh about Snivy evolving. I'm going with it's not happening til after early 2013 so about March or something :P
    For a filler arc team I can see Boldore/Leavanny staying off and Palpitoad eventually going if it were to evolve and later put perma oaked :P
    Krok and Scraggy I think would stay, the starters would very likely stay, and if Pikachu doesn't stay then we ain't watching Pokemon.
    Members I can see getting rotated on would be;
    Gible, Corphish, Buizel, Bayleef, Totodile, Glalie, Muk, Snorlax, Torterra and Charizard.
    I don't see them all showing up, but out of Ash's poke-pool those are the ones I see likeliest
    If there was to be a reserve evolution, I'd say Corphish->Crawdaunt or Gible->Gabite.
    Corphish's personality could easily fit a Crawdaunt IMO and there's no Team Aqua around anymore, and if Gible evolves it can still be a bit of an idiot as a Gabite
    I don't except Gible to ever make it to Garchomp though :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team(Success):
    Black 2 team:
    Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:

Um what?? What are you talking about??
    I thought people were discussing which 'reserve' was going to evolve during the league. Then you asked the question whether Scraggy should be considered a reserve or not, but then I retorted with the notion that it might be irrelevant as that the kind of evolution has been done enough times throughout this series that it could happen to any pokemon on Ash's team, reserve or not.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

New set of dices. Coming out in January 21st.

Also hi Dewott.

The Pokémon I can see are Gigalith, Dewott, Excadrill, Swanna, Groudon, Kyogre, Unfezant, Kyurem, Pikachux2, Genesectx2, Palpitoad, Piplup, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom, Ferrothorn, Charmender, Charizard, Eevee, Rayquaza, Dialga, Arceus, and Snivy. I can't make out others.
    Okay one of them is Lapras and other is Lugia. Still can't make out one of them.
    One is Zebstrika. Can't make out the last. (I guess it is Deoxys).
    Also some Pikachu stuff for February.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 13th November 2012 at 9:17 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    New set of dices. Coming out in January 31st.

Also hi Dewott.
    Lol Palpitoad is there, meh a Dewott will probably appear, Oshawott is here to stay .

I wonder why Rayquaza is shown with the Unova legends.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I wonder why Rayquaza is shown with the Unova legends.
    Look a bit closer:
    - Rayquaza
    - Groudon
    - Kyogre
    - Deoxys
    - Dialga
    - Palkia
    - Giratina
    - Arceus

These legendaries are all present.. -.- As well as Charmander, Snivy and Piplup forming a starter trio, and a few other pokemon being present.

Goes to show that there can't be exclusively speculated on RS-remakes anymore.. :P

I thought people were discussing which 'reserve' was going to evolve during the league. Then you asked the question whether Scraggy should be considered a reserve or not, but then I retorted with the notion that it might be irrelevant as that the kind of evolution has been done enough times throughout this series that it could happen to any pokemon on Ash's team, reserve or not.
    Na we where talking about which pokemon were considered reserves or not lol.

Na we where talking about which pokemon were considered reserves or not lol.
    Ya, and there was discussion on which reserve would evolve, the guy I quoted mentioned Palpitoad, but in light of BW21, he supposed that it could be Scraggy that could evolve. To which you replied about since when Scraggy was considered a reserve..

A Dewott* merchandise witout Oshawott!!! Incredible. Problem: Too soon. And Oshawott doesn't appear but Snivy, Eevee and Piplup is in it. Incredible and very suspecting. But is too soon for me. And the most suspecting part is that Dewott is in the same position as some known League pokemon. (Zebstrika, Ferrothorn, Gigalith (calendar), Palpitoad, etc). Although I think that the legends with the exception of Rayquaza and Genesect are random.

This merch are seeing me, Rayquaza will be in M16. Not why Rayqyuaza appear being one of 27 pokemon, but because there's in the cover with Pikachu, Charizard and finally!!!!, Genesect (finally I can see you).

And who is the pokemon from above in the center. I don't see them.

*I remember that Burgundy's Dewott exists.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 13th November 2012 at 5:46 PM.

Ya, and there was discussion on which reserve would evolve, the guy I quoted mentioned Palpitoad, but in light of BW21, he supposed that it could be Scraggy that could evolve. To which you replied about since when Scraggy was considered a reserve..
    No I was talking about in general. That's why I didn't quote anybody.

i hope oshawott evolves...

also its funny that ash's reserves are more powerful then his main pokemon XD

I'm still hoping Oshawott evolves during the league. Whether it's during the Axew episode or during a match, it doesn't matter.

Random : PokéRadar

Page 379 of 694 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast