Page 382 of 694 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,550 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I get the feeling those die might be related to the 16th Movie.

Just a thought.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    I get the feeling those die might be related to the 16th Movie.

Just a thought.
    It's way too early for them to be promoting the next Pokemon movie, which won't be out until next summer. I think the Pokemon on the dice were just chosen from a batch of popular Pokemon. I say this because almost all of those Pokemon were featured on merchandise in the past few months (someone compiled a list of popular Pokemon in recent months and posted it a few days ago. The data fits).

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    It's way too early for them to be promoting the next Pokemon movie, which won't be out until next summer. I think the Pokemon on the dice were just chosen from a batch of popular Pokemon. I say this because almost all of those Pokemon were featured on merchandise in the past few months (someone compiled a list of popular Pokemon in recent months and posted it a few days ago. The data fits).
    Dewott and Gigalith aren't all that popular :P
    If it is a bit of a sneaky promo for the movie, I suspect the Dewott would be Burgendy's and she'd make it into the movie somehow >_>
    Or the movie character has one :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Squirtle should evolve, that would be mcuh better! I don't know why Ash's Kanto team was so badly evolved. Bulbasaur, Pikachu and Squirtle not evolving with Pidgeotto only evolving on the day of its release. Muk and Kingler hardly count as they were so unseen. So the only regularly-seen evolved Pokemon was Charizard!
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Hey somebody posted these on 2chan, some tossing medals coming out on March 30th.

Mewtwo variant
    Genesect variant
    Charizard variant.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    This actually isn't that bad of an idea lol. I wouldn't mind seeing it but Corphish, Buizel, and Palpitoad should get priority.
    Why do they get priority? Squirtle came first
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Why do they get priority? Squirtle came first
    Um they need it more, they are still on Ash's team, and they were robbed because no reason was given other then that dark types are evil crap. For Buizel u can argue the Floatzel crap but it's still just that, crap.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Um they need it more, they are still on Ash's team, and they were robbed because no reason was given other then that dark types are evil crap. For Buizel u can argue the Floatzel crap but it's still just that, crap.
    They should just all evolve at the same time
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    They should just all evolve at the same time
    While this would be cool, it would never happen since for some reason the writers don't like the evovled forms of water types for Ash.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Out of Ash's water pokemon, each of the water starters are in my opinion, equal at a chance of evolving. As it has been called the water starter curse, it does not affect Kingler, who evolved in the league. No matter what merchandise comes, I still think Palpitoad will evolve at least earlier than any of the water starters since it's already in it's middle form and just needs the one evolution to reach it's fully evolved form. Whilst people could say this for Oshawott and Totodile in that they'd be grateful enough for Dewott and Croconaw, the marketing of the popular water starters will always come first. That's why I think it's better to go with Papitoad; it's a reserve pokemon, barely ever gets any attention, so an evolution would just happen to give it some development.

In the end, with the mad rush of the best wishes series, that's all I'm hoping for. With the main battles of the league already being revealed, I can see the water pokemon evolution(s) happening in the filler saga, (Though I stil think Papitoad should evolve in the league, akin to Kingler).
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

A Water-Type PWT Cup would be the best place to evolve Totodile. Especially if Ash brings back older pokemon during the post-league stuff.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    I don't think we have much of a need to see Quilava again, the Sinnoh league was a good time for it :P
    I'd prefer Totodile or Bayleef, but I doubt that they'd be rotated on again.
    As for Servine, I'm meh about Snivy evolving. I'm going with it's not happening til after early 2013 so about March or something :P
    For a filler arc team I can see Boldore/Leavanny staying off and Palpitoad eventually going if it were to evolve and later put perma oaked :P
    Krok and Scraggy I think would stay, the starters would very likely stay, and if Pikachu doesn't stay then we ain't watching Pokemon.
    Members I can see getting rotated on would be;
    Gible, Corphish, Buizel, Bayleef, Totodile, Glalie, Muk, Snorlax, Torterra and Charizard.
    I don't see them all showing up, but out of Ash's poke-pool those are the ones I see likeliest
    If there was to be a reserve evolution, I'd say Corphish->Crawdaunt or Gible->Gabite.
    Corphish's personality could easily fit a Crawdaunt IMO and there's no Team Aqua around anymore, and if Gible evolves it can still be a bit of an idiot as a Gabite
    I don't except Gible to ever make it to Garchomp though :P
    No he wasn't !
    All he got to do is fire a Eruption attack and a half-skipped Battle.
    I want to see Ash's Quilava more.
    There still so many thing Quilava can do.
    I would love if Ash somehow make Quilava fly.
    You think its impossible.
    But if I said that I want Leafeon to grow wing on his back and fly then you would say that it impossible.
    But Zoey manage to pull that off in Sinnoh GF , That's Why she's my Favorited coordinator.
    I like to see Ash pulling something unbelievable like that.
    I think Ash's Quilava might fly by using the flame on it back.
    If Quilava's flame on his back produce enough heat then it can make him fly like a ''Jetpack''
    and A Quilava has better chance of doing that because he spurt flame from both his upper and lower side of his back unlike his evolutionary form.
    Plus , Quilava can use the flame on it back to increase his speed like a turbo boost.
    Ash can do the same with Buizel who can use his Tail as a Propeller to fly .(Already happened)
    I don't like Bayleaf.
    She became annoying after her evolution and I like her more as a Chikorita.
    However , A Servine is whole different thing.
    After all , Snivy is Ash's most coolest female Pokemon so she should evolve and look out for Ash's other Pokemon just like she do it as Snivy. (Example Tepig )
    I just love the idea of Quilava & Servine following Ash and Ash is sharing his thought with them.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Out of Ash's water pokemon, each of the water starters are in my opinion, equal at a chance of evolving. As it has been called the water starter curse, it does not affect Kingler, who evolved in the league. No matter what merchandise comes, I still think Palpitoad will evolve at least earlier than any of the water starters since it's already in it's middle form and just needs the one evolution to reach it's fully evolved form. Whilst people could say this for Oshawott and Totodile in that they'd be grateful enough for Dewott and Croconaw, the marketing of the popular water starters will always come first. That's why I think it's better to go with Papitoad; it's a reserve pokemon, barely ever gets any attention, so an evolution would just happen to give it some development.

In the end, with the mad rush of the best wishes series, that's all I'm hoping for. With the main battles of the league already being revealed, I can see the water pokemon evolution(s) happening in the filler saga, (Though I stil think Papitoad should evolve in the league, akin to Kingler).
    Which is why I want the non starters to evolve lol.
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 14th November 2012 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    A Water-Type PWT Cup would be the best place to evolve Totodile. Especially if Ash brings back older pokemon during the post-league stuff.
    I would so love that. Especially since Water is my favorite type too. :3

They don't have time to do type tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    It's way too early for them to be promoting the next Pokemon movie,
    No it's not, this is around the time, that some movie Pokémon are revealed to be in the movie. It was around this time of the year or even December when we learned or could speculate about Dawn's Mamoswine, Ash's Monferno, and Ash's Staraptor.

I think the Pokemon on the dice were just chosen from a batch of popular Pokemon. I say this because almost all of those Pokemon were featured on merchandise in the past few months (someone compiled a list of popular Pokemon in recent months and posted it a few days ago. The data fits).
    I don't know the Dewott and Gigalith are a bit too suspicious, especially with that Gigalith showing up soon (in January, I think).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    League might end in the beginning of January, that's Jan-Sept for content.

Random : PokéRadar

Lol what else are they gonna do until September??

Lol what else are they gonna do until September??
    They might take a break untill September and put all their energy to the next gen, not likely but they could.

Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGo View Post
    They might take a break untill September and put all their energy to the next gen, not likely but they could.
    That's like 8-9 months -_-. Not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by herewego View Post
    they might take a break untill september and put all their energy to the next gen, not likely but they could.
    No Pokemon for that long?!
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 15th November 2012 at 4:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    (Though I stil think Papitoad should evolve in the league, akin to Kingler).
    So Palpitoad will never be seen again after the league? Cool Beans.

This team parallels Kanto' in crazy ways. If they do everything he same, this is what's going to go down.

Unfezant- Released
    Oshawott- sent away
    Pignite- sent away
    Snivy- Oaked forever
    Scraggy- Evolves and sent away
    Leavanny- released
    Palptioad- evolves, never to be seen again
    Boldore- Has a minuscule role (will he crush Oak like Muk? lol)

Krookidile- Only original guy lol.

In short, I hope they stop paralleling Kanto soon
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGo View Post
    Just imagine how the forums will be if that happens. *Thinks about it* O.o Oh my.

Not for all 17 types but they certainly will have time for two or three in the filler arc.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    Not for all 17 types but they certainly will have time for two or three in the filler arc.
    They have enough time for Water- Grass- Fighting- Ground- Dark- and maybe a few others
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Page 382 of 694 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482 ... LastLast