Page 383 of 694 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I wonder if Misty going have any of her game Pokemon when she reappear.
    I like to see Misty with her own Milotic , Floatzel , Jellicent and Swanna .
    I hope Misty become ore badass Gym Leader then Roxie.
    I want Misty to beat Iris , Even when she the champion.
    Am I too selfish ???

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Am I too selfish ???
    Dude, Misty's my favorite character. But, I don't think all of that would happen. Maybe she would only get one Unova Pokemon. Maybe two if the writers are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Am I too selfish ???
    Do you even need an answer to that? A gym leader beating the Champion is an insult of its but Misty? If she suddenly trained with Prima or some other water type master I could see it but as of right now she is the weakest former traveling companion Ash has had yet. But if she was to be in a future episode I would like to see her with some Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon, she seems like the type to have an Alomola imo.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Goodness what is with this obsession with Misty? You guys know good and well her chances of appearing in BW are like 1%.

We know Misty's team wasn't handled very well, but that's because the Johto saga had terrible writing. Same reason Ash's Johto pokemon were handled poorly.

Its just the way the show was back then.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Goodness what is with this obsession with Misty? You guys know good and well her chances of appearing in BW are like 1%.

We know Misty's team wasn't handled very well, but that's because the Johto saga had terrible writing. Same reason Ash's Johto pokemon were handled poorly.

I wouldn't be too sure. If they go to the World Tournament in the filler saga, I could definitely see Misty coming back.

We get it you hate Misty but dont use speculation as fact to say she wont appear, she has just a much of a chance as anyone to come back. Your opinion does not dictate the writers so she could return if they wanted her to, its better than saying pointless things like "Ash will go back to Kanto even though no kid these days remember the first season" because tbh all the evidence you have to say she wont come back is that they wont wanna contact her VA which is ridiculous because I'm sure some of the staff keeps in touch with her -_-
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

It's funny how you appear when Misty is brought up. And no one knows her chances, the writers can do whatever they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Misty? as of right now she is the weakest
    Shes not the weakest, stop trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    They have enough time for Water- Grass- Fighting- Ground- Dark- and maybe a few others
    Fighting tournament already took place though
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Do you even need an answer to that? A gym leader beating the Champion is an insult of its but Misty? If she suddenly trained with Prima or some other water type master I could see it but as of right now she is the weakest former traveling companion Ash has had yet. But if she was to be in a future episode I would like to see her with some Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon, she seems like the type to have an Alomola imo.
    Ash & Misty !
    Two most mistreated character in Pokemon Anime.
    Specially the way her Pokemon was handled.

Whats terrible about the Johto Saga's writing?

We get it you hate Misty but dont use speculation as fact to say she wont appear, she has just a much of a chance as anyone to come back. Your opinion does not dictate the writers so she could return if they wanted her to, its better than saying pointless things like "Ash will go back to Kanto even though no kid these days remember the first season" because tbh all the evidence you have to say she wont come back is that they wont wanna contact her VA which is ridiculous because I'm sure some of the staff keeps in touch with her -_-
    I don't hate any character, except maybe Trip, but I don't see it being likely.

If there are more tournaments in BW, it will probably just use Unova-era characters. The only reason Dawn was in the Junior Cup is it was easy to work into the usual, "past girl cameo" they had doing.

Now that Dawn has had her token cameo and left, I don't see anyone else appearing...except a small possibility for Brock, and even then its unlikely.

Misty lives in Kanto. Out of all the female traveling companions, she seems to be the one with the highest chance of appearing again.

Now, we should talk about Pokemon, not the characters that need to appear, even though I love Misty.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangstalizard95 View Post
    Whats terrible about the Johto Saga's writing?
    The amount of useless/tedious fillers, poor handling of Ash's Johto team, as well as Misty/Brock's for that matter...the dropping of the GS ball, some Gym battles weren't handled well, the Gary rivalry being handled badly, and no massive Team Rocket arc like the games.

I could go on and on, but given the writers seemed to have understood what went wrong with Johto, I guess it seems they were well aware of the complaints back then.

Ya concidering Gyarados can beat half of Dawn's pokemon by himself, this is so false.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

The amount of useless/tedious fillers, poor handling of Ash's Johto team, as well as Misty/Brock's for that matter...the dropping of the GS ball, some Gym battles weren't handled well, the Gary rivalry being handled badly, and no massive Team Rocket arc like the games.

I could go on and on, but given the writers seemed to have understood what went wrong with Johto, I guess it seems they were well aware of the complaints back then.
    Despite that, I think apart from Sinnoh, johto was the most entertaining region. I agree the team was handled bad but it could be worse, right now from johto it's noctowl, Donphan, quilava, bayleef, heracross, and totodile. Doesn't look so weak now does it? And besides the anime isn't meant to parallel games, so you can't really make that argument.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Despite that, I think apart from Sinnoh, johto was the most entertaining region. I agree the team was handled bad but it could be worse, right now from johto it's noctowl, Donphan, quilava, bayleef, heracross, and totodile. Doesn't look so weak now does it? And besides the anime isn't meant to parallel games, so you can't really make that argument.
    Why are you basing them how they are now? I'm talking about IN the Johto saga, the team was handled badly. Can you believe Ash only had ONE evolution for the entire 150 episode span of Johto, Chikorita to Bayleef?

I remember people being absolutely bored to death when Johto was airing for the first time. Everyone hated it when Charizard and Squirtle left, then the GS ball was dropped, then all those endless fillers started, then the show lost its original humor and chemistry.

The Johto saga basically serves as a reminder of why the anime changed so much after it ended. What happened in Johto could never happen again, especially in terms of team management.

In an interview, Masamitsu Hikada said Misty may make cameos in the future, but she's not returning as a main character. I'd rather not see it, anyway, considering for the dub version Michele Knotz would then be voicing the character instead of Rachael Lillis (nothing against Knotz).

The less main characters in future sagas, the better for me, less annoying replacement voices to deal with in future episodes. We're down to 4 chars with replacement voices in the main cast now, and I hope TRio go this saga, personally. *prays*
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 15th November 2012 at 6:17 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Johto's biggest fail for me anyway was the horrible handling of Ash's team. To this day his johto pokemon are considered the weakest of his bunch. I mean words can't describe how awful Totodile's moveset is and Cyndaquil should've really evolved during the actual saga and not randomly 10 years later.

The GS ball is another fail I can't handle -.-

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    A Water-Type PWT Cup would be the best place to evolve Totodile. Especially if Ash brings back older pokemon during the post-league stuff.
    So you want the writers to rehash the Whirl Cup event from Johto? No thanks. That was the most redundant tournament since nothing of value was gained, not even character development. I don't think we need a repeat of that tragedy. But I'll leave it at that since I don't want to get into a huge discussion about you-know-who.

Anyway, do y'all remember the Oshawott car that was shown on Pokemon Smash a while back? That top-secret project that they announced for Oshawott? Yeah, apparently it's being displayed around Japan during some kind of promo tour at the Pokemon Centers. There was even a photo shoot event where you could take a picture with the king. Here are some pictures:

Spoiler:- Images of the slayage :

Oshawott is slaying across Japan. Only the king could pull off something like this. If this doesn't show the power of Oshawott's popularity - and the fact that he ain't evolving any time soon - I don't know what does. He's so damn marketable it isn't even funny.
    Last edited by Lorde; 15th November 2012 at 6:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    So you want the writers to rehash the Whirl Cup event from Johto? No thanks. That was the most redundant tournament since nothing of value was gained, not even character development. I don't think we need a repeat of that tragedy. But I'll leave it at that since I don't want to get into a huge discussion about you-know-who.

Anyway, do y'all remember the Oshawott car that was shown on Pokemon Smash a while back? That top-secret project that they announced for Oshawott? Yeah, apparently it's being displayed around Japan during some kind of promo tour at the Pokemon Centers. There was even a photo shoot event where you could take a picture with the king. Here are some pictures:

Spoiler:- Images of the slayage :

Oshawott is slaying across Japan. Only the king could pull off something like this. If this doesn't show the power of Oshawott's popularity - and the fact that he ain't evolving any time soon - I don't know what does. He's so damn marketable it isn't even funny.
    Great so you want Kingler and Totodile to have been even more badly treated then they already were??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

How does the Whirl Cup automatically equal A Water Cup from the Pokemon World Tournament? Learn logic please.

-

In The Games Department
    Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Pokémon World Tournament Download

For those of you with the Japanese Black 2 & White 2 games, another new PWT Download has been announced. This special tournament is based upon the upcoming Unova League in the anime and features in-game representations of the characters Trip, Stephan, Kotetsu and Virgil and has their teams and is done in a Single Battle. It will go live on . We'll provide full teams when it goes live December 3rd and is the first to have an end date, lasting until January 31st
    So we may get Stephan and Kotetsu spoilers for teams.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Great so you want Kingler and Totodile to have been even more badly treated then they already were??
    How do I say this politely. It's not that I don't care about those Pokemon; it's more like I don't think they're relevant at the moment. Ash has nine Unova Pokemon that he should focus on. I don't want Kingler and Totodile to take focus away from the important Pokemon, especially since Ash failed to train his Unova Pokemon properly during BW.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    How does the Whirl Cup automatically equal A Water Cup from the Pokemon World Tournament? Learn logic please.
    Water-type tournament = Water-type tournament. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

How do I say this politely. It's not that I don't care about those Pokemon; it's more like I don't think they're relevant at the moment. Ash has nine Unova Pokemon that he should focus on. I don't want Kingler and Totodile to take focus away from the important Pokemon, especially since Ash failed to train his Unova Pokemon properly during BW.
    After the league, Ash should be free to use past pokemon. His Unova pokemon will have the league to have their shining moments. Cyndaquil even evolved during Sinnoh. Relevance? Johto remakes marketing, Totodile evolving? Relevance? Past Pokemon reappearing in BWS2.

Water-type tournament = Water-type tournament. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.
    The first one was just to have Misty beat Ash. There is no water-specialist in the main group this time. There would be no problem having Ash's water types shine. He has 7 of them.
    Squirtle, Kingler, Totodile, Corphish, Buizel, Oshaowtt, Palpitoad. (Squirtle less likely to be used). One may even get a well deserved evolution *cough*Totodile*cough*. Just because the Whirl Cup was a bust doesn't automatically mean a PWT Water Cup would be treated the exact same way.

It's pretty narrow minded to even think that.
    Last edited by _Taidow_; 15th November 2012 at 7:33 AM.

Random : PokéRadar

No what I am saying is that you are essentially saying that arc should not have happened meaning your taking away what little spotlight these two pokemon had in those battles basically having them be treated even worse.

If there is another water type tournament, Ash would use Mijumaru and Palpitoad giving Palpitoad some much needed screen time plus you get to see your baby more often. You should be in support of this.

Page 383 of 694 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast