Page 395 of 694 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,875 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Now that we know the Pokemon that the rivals use, I feel very disappointed. At the beginning of the saga, we all thought we're gonna see a full team of each of Ash's rivals. Bianca has four Pokemon (and probably we're not gonna even see Escavalier which had so much potential), three Pokemon of Stephan, and not even one new Pokemon of Trip, which is whole team could be a real challenge for Ash.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Now that we know the Pokemon that the rivals use, I feel very disappointed. At the beginning of the saga, we all thought we're gonna see a full team of each of Ash's rivals. Bianca has four Pokemon (and probably we're not gonna even see Escavalier which had so much potential), three Pokemon of Stephan, and not even one new Pokemon of Trip, which is whole team could be a real challenge for Ash.
    She has 3, were not certain Elektross is hers..And were gonna see Excavalier take on Samurott

Has it been confirmed that Axew -Kibago- is not going to evolve in the episode titled Kibago gets lost? as others might have noticed I saw the article on bulbapedia for the episode afterword which is titled Dageki Appears Satoshi Vs. Kenyan, and it says in the pokemon appearances that Axew is set to appear. here is a link for the page:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/BW106

Is that another stupid bulbapedia thing or is it true? Also by the looks of the pictures of that episode where Kotetsu Battles Bianca, t looks to me like Bianca Caught an Electross. I guess she is not catching Cuddly pokemon. -Hint, Hint, Mareep..... lots of people predicted it!-......
    Here is the pic:

I guess Ash's Pignite -Chaoboo- didn't evolve after all because it s battling Kotetsu's Hydreigon. I remember seeing about ten pages ago in this thread that someone predicted him to have a Hydreigon! Bravo! A very poor Choice for pokemon Ash using Pignite against Hydreigon knowing that he doesn't know any fighting moves.... Wo knows maybe it will learn one in that episode.....

The scans didn't spoil much after all other than the obvious Ash beating Stephan, and battling Kutetsu in the round after that. no spoiled evelutions.... how unfortunate.....
    in the episode " Kibago gets lost" it has been confirmed that a Garbodor is set to appear which gave me a flash back of Scraggy wanting to protect Kibago and Gothita from Garbodor in the Episode " Scraggy and the demanding Gothita".

OH I forgot to add this! The Attack that Leavanny is using against Sawk Does not look like cut to me.... It seems pretty obvious that it is indeed X-Scissor. Look at the shape of the X in the picture above
    Last edited by thelord3; 20th November 2012 at 3:45 PM.

My predictions for Kotetsu's team:

or

- Circle Throw
    - Vacuum Wave > Aura Sphere
    - Quick Attack > Extremespeed
    - Force Palm > Metal Claw

- Aqua Jet
    - Razor Shell
    - Hydro Cannon
    - Megahorn

- Pin Missile
    - Thunderbolt
    - Power Whip
    - Gyro Ball

- Dragon Pulse
    - Dark Pulse / Crunch
    - Flamethrower / Fire Blast / Dragon Rush (if the animators decide to recycle animation)
    - Outrage (since we know it will rampage and according to the description: "The user rampages and attacks for two to three turns. It then becomes confused, however." Sounds fitting.)
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 20th November 2012 at 5:09 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

if Riolu evolves I'd personally like to see it with a steel move but otherwise I really like this prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    My predictions for Kotetsu's team:

or

- Circle Throw
    - Vacuum Wave > Aura Sphere
    - Quick Attack > Extremespeed
    - Force Palm
    Changew Force palm for another type move since he already has Circle throw and Vaccum Wave/Aura Sphere.

Flash cannon can be another good STAB move.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Changew Force palm for another type move since he already has Circle throw and Vaccum Wave/Aura Sphere.

Flash cannon can be another good STAB move.
    Or even Metal Claw. I put Force Palm since it's a sort of pseudo-signature move that revolves around Aura. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind any other attack.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Quote Originally Posted by thelord3 View Post
    Has it been confirmed that Axew -Kibago- is not going to evolve in the episode titled Kibago gets lost? as others might have noticed I saw the article on bulbapedia for the episode afterword which is titled Dageki Appears Satoshi Vs. Kenyan, and it says in the pokemon appearances that Axew is set to appear. here is a link for the page:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/BW106

Is that another stupid bulbapedia thing or is it true? Also by the looks of the pictures of that episode where Kotetsu Battles Bianca, t looks to me like Bianca Caught an Electross. I guess she is not catching Cuddly pokemon. -Hint, Hint, Mareep..... lots of people predicted it!-......
    Here is the pic:

I guess Ash's Pignite -Chaoboo- didn't evolve after all because it s battling Kotetsu's Hydreigon. I remember seeing about ten pages ago in this thread that someone predicted him to have a Hydreigon! Bravo! A very poor Choice for pokemon Ash using Pignite against Hydreigon knowing that he doesn't know any fighting moves.... Wo knows maybe it will learn one in that episode.....

The scans didn't spoil much after all other than the obvious Ash beating Stephan, and battling Kutetsu in the round after that. no spoiled evelutions.... how unfortunate.....
    in the episode " Kibago gets lost" it has been confirmed that a Garbodor is set to appear which gave me a flash back of Scraggy wanting to protect Kibago and Gothita from Garbodor in the Episode " Scraggy and the demanding Gothita".

OH I forgot to add this! The Attack that Leavanny is using against Sawk Does not look like cut to me.... It seems pretty obvious that it is indeed X-Scissor. Look at the shape of the X in the picture above
    Is that an Elektross battling Ferrothorn? Wonder who owns that and is also battling Koteshu...*Prays for Bianca*
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    She has 3, were not certain Elektross is hers..And were gonna see Excavalier take on Samurott
    Has is been confirmed that she will use Escavalier against Samurott?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Has is been confirmed that she will use Escavalier against Samurott?
    yes it has. which is why I said we would see it. not sure where the confirmation. is though

Now that I look at the scan, it does seem like X-Scissor, so I'm now happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Now that I look at the scan, it does seem like X-Scissor, so I'm now happy about that.
    Yeah. It even seems to have some blue trails, along with the fact that Leavanny's blades have a X motion. Well, at last he learned a new move.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Yeah. It even seems to have some blue trails, along with the fact that Leavanny's blades have a X motion. Well, at last he learned a new move.
    And it's a offensive Bug move also, it's a double positive. I wonder who else learned some new moves? Or does Leavanny just learn this move during the battle? Hmmm, I wonder.

And it's a offensive Bug move also, it's a double positive. I wonder who else learned some new moves? Or does Leavanny just learn this move during the battle? Hmmm, I wonder.
    Palpitoad, hopefully. He really needs a 4th move, if he doesn't have one. Maybe we'll see his last attack when he'll fight Zebstrika?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

I think Bianca owning that Elektross would be cool, I'm also glad she's battling Kotetsu since I wanted to see a battle between those two.

Emboar vs Riolu seems like it will be an interesting match, it seems like such an Ash move though, which is why I think he will be the victor in their match and will go on to battle Ash since I always thought he seemed like the Richie type. I think we'll get a future battle between Ash & Bianca in the filler.

Palpitoad, hopefully. He really needs a 4th move, if he doesn't have one. Maybe we'll see his last attack when he'll fight Zebstrika?
    I hope he learns something as well. I'm not familiar with their movepool, but I've seen a lot of people wanting Hyper Voice.

I hope he learns something as well. I'm not familiar with their movepool, but I've seen a lot of people wanting Hyper Voice.
    This, or Muddy Water or a Poison-type move, like Sludge Bomb/Sludge Wave. Those are the most wanted moves. If he evolves, people wish for Drain Punch or Ice Punch.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

This, or Muddy Water or a Poison-type move, like Sludge Bomb/Sludge Wave. Those are the most wanted moves. If he evolves, people wish for Drain Punch or Ice Punch.
    Oh yes. Those moves. I forgot about them, I would like to see them on Palpitoad. And if he evolves a punching move would be nice since he finally has hands. It might happen against Stephan.

For Bianca's assumed Eelektross I like to see this set:

Wild Charge
    Flamethrower
    Acid Spray
    Crunch

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post

Wild Charge
    Flamethrower
    Acid Spray
    Crunch
    Um... that seems a good moveset. Quite varied and that consists in two melee attacks and two long-ranged moves. I like that.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Um... that seems a good moveset. Quite varied and that consists in two melee attacks and two long-ranged moves. I like that.
    Thanks, what I also like about it is Acid Sprays sp defense drop to help Flamethrower but Acid Spray is useless on Ferrothorn

Thanks, what I also like about it is Acid Sprays sp defense drop to help Flamethrower but Acid Spray is useless on Ferrothorn
    Wild Charge looks not bad but the only Electric type moves that Eelektross will use will be an recoil attack ? Eeeh, I don't know. I, personally, prefer to see Eelektross with Discharge (since Emolga's never using it) or Zap Cannon, wich is a pretty rare move.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Wild Charge
    Flamethrower
    Acid Spray
    Crunch
    Your giving this writing staff too much credit with that moveset... I suspect at least two Electric moves
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Your giving this writing staff too much credit with that moveset... I suspect at least two Electric moves
    What about Zap Cannon instead of Acid Spray ? If I remember correctly, Shelmet had Acid Spray, doesn't it ?
    EDIT : Oh no, wait, he had Acid. But still, I prefer to see Zap Cannon
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 21st November 2012 at 12:51 AM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I suspect three Electric-type moves to be honest, just because most Pokemon that aren't Dragon-types have very limited movesets in the anime for some reason. Maybe because it's easier to use stock art for them or something. That's why I never bother speculating on new Pokemon's movesets; they're already predictable in the extreme.

Page 395 of 694 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast