Page 398 of 694 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast
Results 9,926 to 9,950 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I would love for there to be a Draconeon! It is the only 'special' type not already taken by an eeveelution. I also would like to see physical type ones eventually!

I'm going to speculate that the potentially filler Axew episode will be redeemed by an evolution. My first guess would be a double Axew/Scraggy (Scraggy appears in the episode) evolution, perhaps the both evolve to beat two nasty Pokemon in a double battle or something. Other than that Oshawott is a possibility as it appears in the episode. It could potentially be that Snivy or Pignite evolve here or even Boldore. Palpitoad is not a possibility as it appears as a Palpitoad in the next episode.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

2012 is the year of the dragon, but that's Chinese.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

That could have some significance given the 5th gen is seemingly intended to be more appealing to the audience outside of Japan, by the fact that Unova is not based upon Japan and each starter was designed to appeal to or represent a particular group (Serperior- Western world, Emboar- China, Samurott- Japan). So maybe the year of the dragon is being used for inspiration.

Does anybody else think it is atrocious that Palpitoad when it finally is resurrected in BW106 will have been absent for 22 episodes? Especially given in that episode is was fall-guy for the favored Pignite and Pikachu and since Oshawott appeared tonnes of times in that break! This is made worse by the fact he had a 33 episode break before is appearance at Roxie's gym. I vote to divide Oshawott's appearances by four and divide the extra slots between the reserves.
    Last edited by naughtynun; 21st November 2012 at 11:17 PM.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    Does anybody else think it is atrocious that Palpitoad when it finally is resurrected in BW106 will have been absent for 22 episodes? Especially given in that episode is was fall-guy for the favored Pignite and Pikachu and since Oshawott appeared tonnes of times in that break! I vote to divide Oshawott's appearances by four and divide the extra slots between the reserves.
    Poor toad, it can't even see the screen from where it is. But that Oshawott thing'll never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ao1211189 View Post
        Spoiler:- :

This is the most realistic speculation in this thread. I wanna have sex with you so badly.
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 21st November 2012 at 11:34 PM.

That could have some significance given the 5th gen is seemingly intended to be more appealing to the audience outside of Japan, by the fact that Unova is not based upon Japan and each starter was designed to appeal to or represent a particular group (Serperior- Western world, Emboar- China, Samurott- Japan). So maybe the year of the dragon is being used for inspiration.

Does anybody else think it is atrocious that Palpitoad when it finally is resurrected in BW106 will have been absent for 22 episodes? Especially given in that episode is was fall-guy for the favored Pignite and Pikachu and since Oshawott appeared tonnes of times in that break! This is made worse by the fact he had a 33 episode break before is appearance at Roxie's gym. I vote to divide Oshawott's appearances by four and divide the extra slots between the reserves.
    I vote that Ash Oaks Pikachu and everyone gets even screentime.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    I vote that Ash Oaks Pikachu and everyone gets even screentime.
    You do realize that the moment, Ash oaks Pikachu, someone is going to take its place. Here's hoping Ash gets a standalone Pokémon to replace Pikachu.

Anyone think Druddigon can sit on Ash's shoulders.....Oh wait let's wait till next Pokémon are revealed then we'll pick a standalone Pokémon to replace Pikachu.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    You do realize that the moment, Ash oaks Pikachu, someone is going to take its place. Here's hoping Ash gets a standalone Pokémon to replace Pikachu.

Anyone think Druddigon can sit on Ash's shoulders.....Oh wait let's wait till next Pokémon are revealed then we'll pick a standalone Pokémon to replace Pikachu.
    Oh how about we don't pick one at all, cuz that'll never happen. Shame on you Snorlax guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Oh how about we don't pick one at all, cuz that'll never happen. Shame on you Snorlax guy.
    Congratulations you two! You have given me the biggest facepalm of my life through your sheer ignorance to Sarcasm. Walk over to the podium to receive you're medals.

In other words, I was saying something along the lines of: "You want the writer's to stop showcasing Ash's 2nd most marketable pokemon? And I want a Pony!" But instead making my sarcasm more subtle.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Then say the pony thing instead of spamming. ^^ reported

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Congratulations you two! You have given me the biggest facepalm of my life through your sheer ignorance to Sarcasm. Walk over to the podium to receive you're medals.
    You do realize, that I know the odds of Pikachu being oaked or getting the shaft, are.....oh yeah impossible, right?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

You do realize, that I know the odds of Pikachu being oaked or getting the shaft, are.....oh yeah impossible, right?
    And that I actually pointed it out, not sure if Snorlax can read at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    And that I actually pointed it out, not sure if Snorlax can read at this point.
    I was just playing on the hypothetical yet impossible situation.

Oh the atrocity, I can't help but agree with you naughty .

I want to see Palpitoad stuff himself with apples and Boldore falling in love with Meloetta or maybe use Palpitoad instead they got stock attract animation for it.

----

Thing that post you have quoted from A.F.M is fascinating.

^I agree, a rock falling in love and Paplitoad eating fruit would have been better.

And yes, Thing quotes well written posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I want to see Palpitoad stuff himself with apples and Boldore falling in love with Meloetta or maybe use Palpitoad instead they got stock attract animation for it.
    lmao nice one. That's the last thing I'd want to see, Leavanny should have picked a fight with Dawn's Piplup.

UNFEZANT SHOULD FLIRT WITH EMOLGA. (This could also lead to sex)
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 22nd November 2012 at 12:54 AM.

I agree with things new sig.

I think one of Ash's Pokemon will evolve in the Kotetsu match. If he really uses 3 fully evolved Pokemon against Ash among others, Ash will probably get at least one more evo to keep up.

I think it might very well be Scraggy.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I think one of Ash's Pokemon will evolve in the Kotetsu match. If he really uses 3 fully evolved Pokemon against Ash among others, Ash will probably get at least one more evo to keep up.

I think it might very well be Scraggy.
    Scraggy evolving is possible since there is a Scrafty in the opening sequence. Personally I'd rather see Seismtoad since Palpitoad isn't working for me.

I think if anyone evolves in league it's palpi or snivy. Outside of league it's scraggy or snivy, can't see boldore evolving, I'm sorry to you who still hope it, but I highly doubt it
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

I'd really like to see Pignite evolve just to follow the ultra mega powerhouse fully evolved Fire starter trend.

I wouldn't mind seeing Scraggy and Palpitoad evolving either.

I'm sure Axew is confirmed to appear in the episode after the lost episode as an Axew so no evolution for him :P
    Also, if Kotetsu's Riolu is gonna evolve during the match I doubt anything of Ash's will..
    I mean there's already the Hydreigon to take away some of the spotlight from Lucario, another evolution would overkill the battle >_>
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

I don't see any evolutions happening in the league but with Leavanny using a new move, I'm hoping some Pokemon get some changes to their move set:
    Unfezant-Gust/Air Cutter, Quick Attack, Aerial Ace, Sky Attack
    Oshawott-Razor Shell, Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump, Sword Dance
    Pignite-Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Fire Pledge, Superpower
    Leavanny-String Shot, Energy Ball, Razor Leaf, X-Scissor
    Palpitoad-Mud Shot, Hydro Pump, Supersonic/Uproar/Hyper Voice/Echoed Voice, Sludge Wave/Sludge Bomb

I'm fine with the others.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

After watching the preview, it seems that Kotetsu's Riolu knows Force Palm and a sort of blade attack. Vacuum Wave, perhaps?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

So Bianca does not have Elektross. That's a shame really, I was beginning to think it was a decent pokemom for her

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    After watching the preview, it seems that Kotetsu's Riolu knows Force Palm and a sort of blade attack. Vacuum Wave, perhaps?
    It has used Vacuum Wave in the opening since he apppeared in it, what we know it has are:
    - Vacuum Wave
    - Force Palm
    - Circle Throw

And when it evolves, I guess we should all just assume it will know Aura Sphere, or Bone Rush as well..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 398 of 694 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast