Page 400 of 694 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 10,000 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    What the hell did I just read. Druddigon replacing Pikachu?!
    You read sarcasm, congratulations, here's your sarcasm detector button.

Vote Sarcasm Man for 2016.

Sarcasm Man is getting a head start.
    ----------------

If you really think I believe Druddigon could ever replace Pikachu.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.

Okay I'm done.
    ------

I seriously hope within the filler area after the league in the anime, that there will be captures and evolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Mudkip: Haters be hatin'

@IcySealeo: Never.
    Sorry but the definition of badass is "bulky" and "intimidating"

Mudkip.....it's coo...l....? Sure....maybe.....but not badass.

Well okay I lied, a Mudkip with pure black sunglasses (not Ash's Krookodile Sunglasses), with a "cool" attitude might make Mudkip Badass. But I'm just not seeing a Mudkip work for this series.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 22nd November 2012 at 8:18 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

^ Usually filler sagas have new captures/evos. In the Battle Frontier, Ash got an evolved Sceptile, Donphan, and caught Aipom. Knowing BW's pacing, it's possible to see Ash with maybe even more team changes during the potential filler saga (well probably at most 4).

With Gigalith appearing on something/some merchandise apparently, I'm guessing there's a slight possibility for Boldore to evolve? If not Boldore, then maybe Scraggy could evolve or learn a new move during the Axew episode. Not really counting on it but at least for now, those are my next guesses until the league is over.

I still think somebody should catch a Dunsparce. Not because it's in my Username, but because it's been getting popular lately through Mystery Dungeon and when those 4chan people wanted it to be in the new Super Smash Bros. game (even though that was trolling).

It'd look perfect with Stunfisk on Cilan's team tbh

Who wants Ash to catch a Trapinch in the filler saga?

I don't. Ever since Jirachi the Wish Maker came out, I've been hearing people want Ash to get a Flygon. And I was in freakin' elementary when that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    I don't.

I want a flygon to be dropped ina neat gift wrapped package in his lap.

You have to admit, it'd suit him.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    There's no way it could believably fully evolved before the filler ends (we're talking at least 30 episode, 15 episode per form). Unless you believe the filler is going to last longer than September 2013.

Ash has a better chance of getting a Garchomp, since Gible could easily evolve in the first few episodes, and then evolve at the end of the filler (only 18 episodes, need to be devoted to Gible into Garchomp).

Edit: Oh who am I kidding, Ash could catch a Trapinch and fully have it be a Flygon, before the episode is over.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Flygon isn't that interesting to me. And practically any Pokemon can suit Ash if the writers make it happen.

I want Ash with a Spoink, and Cilan with a Numel in the filler saga, just cuz.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    I still think somebody should catch a Dunsparce. Not because it's in my Username, but because it's been getting popular lately through Mystery Dungeon and when those 4chan people wanted it to be in the new Super Smash Bros. game (even though that was trolling).

It'd look perfect with Stunfisk on Cilan's team tbh
    I was just thinking the same, and I wanted to post that, but then I saw that you wrote that already. I think we will finally get a Dunsparce episode (and finally a normal appearance) and maybe someone will catch it. Like you said, if Cilan will leave Stunfisk at the gym, Dunsparce is the perfect replacement for it. Or Cilan won't left Stunfisk and those two will be perfect together.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Considering the fact that Ash has had at least one form or another of my favorites, sure, he can have a flygon. I'd approve!
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

What I'm thinking abut Trapinch is Ash catches it, but realizes it's extremley weak.

Ash teaches it how to properly battle, but it still will lose everytime it's sent out.

Eventually random COTD challenges Ash, Ash has faith in Trapinch and uses him, Trapinch evolves mid-battle into Vibrava and sweeps COTD with it's new move, Dragon Pulse.

Ash talks with COTD in front of the sunset, part ways and the screen says To Be Continued...

It's kinda like a Pokemon parallel of Ash, and it won't evolve into Flygon till next league.

In my dreams...Ash can catch a psychic type in the filler saga. For the most part, I'll settle for Gible evolutions, slightly possible late Oshawott evolutions, Snivy evo, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    In my dreams...Ash can catch a psychic type in the filler saga. For the most part, I'll settle for Gible evolutions, slightly possible late Oshawott evolutions, Snivy evo, etc.
    Good.

Who else wants Ash to potentially have a Garchomp by the end of the filler?

Even if it's never going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Good.

Who else wants Ash to potentially have a Garchomp by the end of the filler?

Even if it's never going to happen
    I'd rather have Vibrava/Flygon, what the hell, why not Gabite aswell.

Unfezant and Palpitoad new moves is necessary ! everyone else is golden.
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

I'd rather Ash just evolve Gible once for now. Twice in a short filler arc just seems a bit much..

I definitely don't want Flygon, if he really has to get another Dragon type, then I'd rather it have a secondary type that ISN'T Ground..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    if he really has to get another Dragon type,
    He doesn't have to, we just think it would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I'd rather Ash just evolve Gible once for now. Twice in a short filler arc just seems a bit much..

I definitely don't want Flygon, if he really has to get another Dragon type, then I'd rather it have a secondary type that ISN'T Ground..
    I'd prefer him to get a Druddigon with a moveset of Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Giga Impact and Shadow Claw.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I don't. Ever since Jirachi the Wish Maker came out, I've been hearing people want Ash to get a Flygon. And I was in freakin' elementary when that happened.
    I was in middle school and I knew tons of people that wanted it to happen. They claimed that Ash bonded with the Flygon even though no such thing happened; they merely worked together for like five minutes to stop a destructive force. It's not like they became friends or anything. At least the people who want Ash to get a Lucario have the entire 8th movie to fall back on to support their claims, but the Flygon fans don't have much. :x

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    I want Ash with a Spoink, and Cilan with a Numel in the filler saga, just cuz.
    I wanted Ash with the Spoink that lost it's pearl so much in AG

Return of Spoink?
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Hmm okay let me get the teams straight.

League-wise

Ash:
    ~ Pikachu
    ~ Unfezant
    ~ Oshawott
    ~ Pignite
    ~ Snivy
    ~ Scraggy
    ~ Leavanny
    ~ Palpitoad
    ~ Boldore
    ~ Krookodile

Trip
    ~ Serperior
    ~ Unfezant
    ~ Jellicent
    ~ Chandelure
    ~ Vanilluxe

~ Conkeldurr

Bianca
    ~ Emboar
    ~ Minccino
    ~ Escavalier

Stephan
    ~ Zebstrika
    ~ Sawk
    ~ Liepard

Kotetsu
    ~ Samurott
    ~ Riolu
    ~ Ferrothorn
    ~ Hydreigon
    ~ Unknown
    ~ Unknown

Virgil
    ~ Eeevelutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    I wanted Ash with the Spoink that lost it's pearl so much in AG

Return of Spoink?
    Oh, yeah. And then he'll bond with Pignite and they'll become the Unstoppable Swines. XD

No, really... I'd like a Psychic-type for Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Hmm okay let me get the teams straight.

League-wise

Ash:
    ~ Pikachu
    ~ Unfezant
    ~ Oshawott
    ~ Pignite
    ~ Snivy
    ~ Scraggy
    ~ Leavanny
    ~ Palpitoad
    ~ Boldore
    ~ Krookodile

Trip
    ~ Serperior
    ~ Unfezant
    ~ Jellicent
    ~ Chandelure
    ~ Vanilluxe

~ Conkeldurr

Bianca
    ~ Emboar
    ~ Minccino
    ~ Escavalier

Stephan
    ~ Zebstrika
    ~ Sawk
    ~ Liepard

Kotetsu
    ~ Samurott
    ~ Riolu
    ~ Ferrothorn
    ~ Hydreigon
    ~ Unknown
    ~ Unknown

Virgil
    ~ Eeevelutions.
    Yeah, that's all for now.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

If anyone were to get Hoeen pokemon in the filler i'd like Ash and friends to get the starters.
    Iris- Treecko (Could replace Axew's role of being in her hair)
    Cilan- Torchic (Needs a fire type and it suits him)
    Ash- Mudkip (Would get more spotlight with him and could be Oshawott's rival for his main water type)

Page 400 of 694 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast