Page 421 of 694 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,525 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I would just adore if during this "N saga" we get some new pokes, and some new attacks too!

Ash-
    Pikachu- Thunderbolt/Electro Ball/Quick Attack/Iron Tail
    Unfezant- Aerial Ace/Heat Wave/Steel Wing/Razor Wind
    Oshawott- Hydro Pump/Razor Shell/Tackle/Aqua Jet
    >Dewott- Aqua Jet/Hydro Pump/Razor Shell/Ice Beam
    >>(maybe)Samurott- Megahorn/Blizzard/Hydro Pump/Aqua Jet
    Pignite- Flame Charge/Fire Pledge/Rollout/Arm Thrust(I would've liked smog)
    Snivy- Aqua Tail/Leaf Storm/Vine Whip/Attract
    >Servine- Aqua Tail/Leaf Storm/Vine Whip/Coil(I would've liked glare)
    Scraggy- HJK/Focus Blast/Payback/Headbutt
    >Scrafty- HJK/FOcus Blast/Payback/Zen Headbutt
    Krookodile- Dragon Claw/Dig/Crunch/Stone Edge
    Gible- Draco Meteor/Dragon Rush\Pulse(I forget which he has:P)Rock Smash/Dig
    >Gabite- Draco Meteor/Dragon Rush\Pulse/Iron Head/Earth Power
    Whismur- Hyper Voice/Fire Punch/Ice Beam/Supersonic
    >Loudred- Hyper Voice/Fire Punch/Ice Beam/Smack Down

Iris-
    Axew- Dragon Rage/Outrage/Scratch/Giga Impact
    >Fraxure- Outrage/Giga Impact/Poison Jab/Shadow Claw
    Emolga- Discharge/Hidden Power/Attract/Acrobatics
    Treecko- Energy Ball/Pursuit/Dragon Breath/Slam
    Trapinch- Mud Shot/Crunch/Rock Slide/Bug Bite
    >Vibrava- Mud Shot/Sonic Boom/Rock Slide/Dragon Pulse
    OR
    Swablu- Sing/Cotton Guard/Feather Dance/Ice Beam
    >Altaria- Steel Wing/Dragon Claw/Ice Beam/Feather Dance

Cilan-
    Pansage- Solar Beam/Dig/Bite/Rock Tomb(Bullet Seed)
    Dunsparce- Yawn/Roost/Charge Beam/Bind
    Torchic- Peck/Ember/Sand Attack/Slash
    Wingull- Scald/Wing Attack/Icy Wind/Aqua Ring
    >Pelipper- Scald/Hurricane/Ice Beam/Aqua Ring

and anything not shown thats already captured, is staying at the lab/gym/whatever:P. Also Dunsparce is a long shot with stunfisk so they can be interchanged

I seriously doubt that Iris and Cilan will leave Dragonite, Excadrill and Crustle anywhere..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I seriously doubt that Iris and Cilan will leave Dragonite, Excadrill and Crustle anywhere..
    how about iris will trade dragonite for ash's boldore..
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

I don't think that would happen either.

I'd love for Iris's 6th capture to be an egg that hatches into a Treecko (Misty, May, and Dawn all got eggs so it would be fair).

Cilan might stay for next gen so it's possible he won't catch anything more until then.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Cilan might stay for next gen so it's possible he won't catch anything more until then.
    That would mean absolutely no changes to his team since Cavestone Epi. :/ I really think he should get something. Just because he MIGHT be staying for next gen doesn't mean crap. Ash is staying for next gen and he got several evolutions and will most likely catch another Pokemon.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I'd like if Cilan would catch a Shinx. I know the calender shouldn't be trusted all the time, but Shinx would be a good match in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I'd love for Iris's 6th capture to be an egg that hatches into a Treecko (Misty, May, and Dawn all got eggs so it would be fair).

An egg of Treecko ? Well, I was expecting another kind of Pokémon. Treecko was known as under Ash's ownership and as the powerhouse who beats Darkrai in the Sinnoh League...
    For Iris, I would say an egg of Trapinch. Trapinch is a Pokémon pretty cute who hasn't appear enough to me.
    Also and egg of Mantyke, pretty cute Pokémon who can learn Twister by breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'd like if Cilan would catch a Shinx. I know the calender shouldn't be trusted all the time, but Shinx would be a good match in my opinion.
    For Cilan, this is a great choice as well. They are matching eachothers to me.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 2nd December 2012 at 7:06 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    That would mean absolutely no changes to his team since Cavestone Epi. :/ I really think he should get something. Just because he MIGHT be staying for next gen doesn't mean crap. Ash is staying for next gen and he got several evolutions and will most likely catch another Pokemon.
    Well you can't really compare Ash to Cilan in that case anyway. I can see it either way, but it's not like Cilan struggles with what he has now.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Well you can't really compare Ash to Cilan in that case anyway. I can see it either way, but it's not like Cilan struggles with what he has now.
    they can 't just shove him aside though. >.<;;;;;

Like let's say he doesn't get anything, no team changes, no more episodes, his last episode would have been the twins. His last "serious" episode would have been Pinot Noir back in BW. We dont' know if he's staying or not as a die hard fangirl I have a right to freak out

Doesn't hurt to give him something just to update, Pansage probably won't evolve so a new pokemon would be cool and seeing his pokemon Sommelier dream probably something of a type he doesn't own.

they can 't just shove him aside though. >.<;;;;;

Like let's say he doesn't get anything, no team changes, no more episodes, his last episode would have been the twins. His last "serious" episode would have been Pinot Noir back in BW. We dont' know if he's staying or not as a die hard fangirl I have a right to freak out
    Um that has nothing to do with him catching anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Doesn't hurt to give him something just to update, Pansage probably won't evolve so a new pokemon would be cool and seeing his pokemon Sommelier dream probably something of a type he doesn't own.
    Don't misunderstand, I'm not against him getting a change or addition but I don't think he's desperate for one either. I won't freak out if he's done with catching.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Exactly, like I said he doesn't need one but its nice just to fresh up thing.

Um that has nothing to do with him catching anything.
    Apparently you didn't read "No team changes" in there. xP

While he may not need it desperately he does need something gosh darn it.

I love the idea of a Whismur -> Loudred or a Zangoose for Ash

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Apparently you didn't read "No team changes" in there. xP

While he may not need it desperately he does need something gosh darn it.
    Oh I read it, but there's nothing saying he really needs something other than what you think.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I'm confused as to why people keep saying this.. The calendar does indeed mark the anime appearances of the Pokemon involved, there's nothing untrustworthy about it. The only problem is that people need to stop instantly assuming that its based on captures/evolutions/cameos, since many included Pokemon have only appeared in extremely minor roles, some even in the background.

So yes it can be trusted, but people just need to stop jumping the gun with their theories revolving around the main cast. I for one, still highly doubt that Gigalith has anything to do with Ash's Boldore, but we'll see..

Oh I read it, but there's nothing saying he really needs something other than what you think.
    That changes from person to person. Some people are upset that his team remained the same some people like me just like seeing him get episodes/Pokemon...so while you and some other people are fine, others aren't.

I would've liked to see Cilan get another Pokemon by now, but eh.. even if he did, who says it'd do any better than poor Stunfisk?

I already posted an argument against the whole "it would be a good match for him" argument. But I'd rather talk about the calender itself; it's not that it shouldn't be trusted, it's more like people shouldn't swear by it. The moment we get a new one people always speculate that at least half of the Pokemon featured on it will be captured by the main characters, which never happens. At the very least one Pokemon could be captured, but even that doesn't always happen. So the calender is only good for revealing Pokemon that will appear in the future, not necessarily Pokemon that will be captured. I just thought I'd say this since the calenders have gotten a bad reputation lately because people dislike when their hopes for the future are crushed, even though it's their own fault for hyping the calenders themselves. :x

That changes from person to person. Some people are upset that his team remained the same some people like me just like seeing him get episodes/Pokemon...so while you and some other people are fine, others aren't.
    -_-

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I would've liked to see Cilan get another Pokemon by now, but eh.. even if he did, who says it'd do any better than poor Stunfisk?
    Pretty much this, he probably could use a change but I'd rather see more Stunfisk.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I already posted an argument against the whole "it would be a good match for him" argument. But I'd rather talk about the calender itself; it's not that it shouldn't be trusted, it's more like people shouldn't swear by it. The moment we get a new one people always speculate that at least half of the Pokemon featured on it will be captured by the main characters, which never happens. At the very least one Pokemon could be captured, but even that doesn't always happen. So the calender is only good for revealing Pokemon that will appear in the future, not necessarily Pokemon that will be captured. I just thought I'd say this since the calenders have gotten a bad reputation lately because people dislike when their hopes for the future are crushed, even though it's their own fault for hyping the calenders themselves. :x
    I don't mind people speculating from the calendars...I mean at least it gives people somewhere to go with. ^^; I don't mind a little hope here and there, as long as I don't get too caught into it. It just keeps me motivated for the series and possible things to come. There's nothing wrong with that.

---

I think Stunfisk appeared more than Palpitoad. ._.;
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 2nd December 2012 at 8:04 PM.

I think Stunfisk appeared more than Palpitoad. ._.;
    That's not an accomplishment really, so has everything else. But yeah more Stunfisk time would be appreciated. I don't think he needs something else especially if he's not gonna do much and it'll be like Stunfisk.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

That's not an accomplishment really, so has everything else. But yeah more Stunfisk time would be appreciated. I don't think he needs something else especially if he's not gonna do much and it'll be like Stunfisk.
    It could easily do more. You never know.

I don't think Stunfisk has been treated *that* badly, really. He just hasn't got many wins but he's had some memorable battles (even if he lost). I like how Stunfisk has some cool tricks up his sleeve. Like he's able to glide, and do that cool spin thing with Scald and recently he learned Sludge Bomb. :3
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 2nd December 2012 at 8:23 PM.

For what it's worth, I do think Cilan needs a new Pokemon, but I don't understand how anyone could see Shinx and automatically think it's synonymous with Cilan or any other character. I think the writers themselves actually go through a process of researching which Pokemon are popular and potentially marketable, then give those Pokemon to the main characters. But as far as I know, Shinx doesn't ooze popularity or marketability. It's cute, but it was always overshadowed by Gen 4's most lovable Electric-type (Pachirisu) and if it does get captured, it would be overshadowed by Gen 5's most adorable Electric-type (Emolga).

Page 421 of 694 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521 ... LastLast