Page 422 of 694 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522 ... LastLast
Results 10,526 to 10,550 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Also in the calendar we saw a Amoongus, another choice that is great with Cilan too. Cilan is, don't forget, a Grass Type Gym leader, and I don't know why he doesn't has another grass type with him.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I'd luuurv Dento with a Whimsicott...xDDD

You know...I do wonder if BW2 came earlier if Dento would have gotten Snivy? =O
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I'd luuurv Dento with a Whimsicott...xDDD

You know...I do wonder if BW2 came earlier if Dento would have gotten Snivy? =O
    Why is that?

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Why is that?
    He has Serperior on his BW2 team. :P

And note*

I don't mean by trading with Ash or anything silly like that, I just mean if say BW2 was in BW's position.

Those calendar's are just massive trolls, just look at what that Palpitoad in November's calendar was for. We'll have to see how Gigalith turns out.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Also in the calendar we saw a Amoongus, another choice that is great with Cilan too. Cilan is, don't forget, a Grass Type Gym leader, and I don't know why he doesn't has another grass type with him.
    He's like Brock; both specialized in one type of Pokemon at first, but then they decided to catch any Pokemon that caught their interest. It's quite obvious that Cilan isn't restricted to just Grass-types any more since he has Crustle and Stunfisk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Those calendar's are just massive trolls, just look at what that Palpitoad in November's calendar was for. We'll have to see how Gigalith turns out.
    Wasn't Palpi in the twin episode!? At the begging of November!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

He has Serperior on his BW2 team. :P

And note*

I don't mean by trading with Ash or anything silly like that, I just mean if say BW2 was in BW's position.
    Okay? That still doesn't make much sense.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Okay? That still doesn't make much sense.
    ^^; It's a What If...

If Black and White 2 was in BW's place OR in BW Dento had Serperior on his team, could he have possibly gotten Snivy?

It's just something I was wondering.

Since we're very likely to get a new opening starting with the N episode, it's possible we'll get team spoilers. If Cilan is shown with nothing new, then I think he'll probably stay for next gen and catch new pokes there. Cilan fans really shouldn't freak out over this, honestly.

^^; It's a What If...

If Black and White 2 was in BW's place OR in BW Dento had Serperior on his team, could he have possibly gotten Snivy?

It's just something I was wondering.
    But that has nothing to do with the games, if they wanted that he would have got it. Besides the only way I can see that is if there were no monkeys since I believe he'll be like Ash and not own 2 Pokemon with the same type as his main.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

But that has nothing to do with the games, if they wanted that he would have got it. Besides the only way I can see that is if there were no monkeys since I believe he'll be like Ash and not own 2 Pokemon with the same type as his main.
    =O Pokemon is based off of the games...

Ash doesn't have a main type, Dento's a grass-type Gym Leader, there's a difference.

And like I said it was "What if" I don't know how you're confusing what I'm saying. :/
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 2nd December 2012 at 10:34 PM.

=O Pokemon is based off of the games...

Ash doesn't have a main type, Dento's a grass-type Gym Leader, there's a difference.

And like I said it was "What if" I don't know how you're confusing what I'm saying. :/
    That's not what I'm saying. How are you confused?

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

That's not what I'm saying. How are you confused?
    ._.; It's got everything to do with the games. They may not follow it strictly but it's still based off of it. So what I'm saying they might have or the might not have. I just found it food for thought. There's no hidden meanings or anything. XD

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Since we're very likely to get a new opening starting with the N episode, it's possible we'll get team spoilers. If Cilan is shown with nothing new, then I think he'll probably stay for next gen and catch new pokes there. Cilan fans really shouldn't freak out over this, honestly.
    I like pretty much Cilan but I don't like when the male friend only has 3 Pokémon with them. They are always in a journey, participates in battles. I wonder why they don't have a full team, just like Dawn or May have done before.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Wasn't Palpi in the twin episode!? At the begging of November!
    Yes, a random Palpitoad appeared at the end of an episode so the calendar was correct, but most people of course assumed that Ash's was going to appear, thus the calendar was a troll. I mean I found it pretty damn funny, but the disappointment was still there. Mofotoad. <3
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

._.; It's got everything to do with the games. They may not follow it strictly but it's still based off of it. So what I'm saying they might have or the might not have. I just found it food for thought. There's no hidden meanings or anything. XD
    Not what I'm saying.

I like pretty much Cilan but I don't like when the male friend only has 3 Pokémon with them. They are always in a journey, participates in battles. I wonder why they don't have a full team, just like Dawn or May have done before.
    Well to be fair they aren't nearly as focused on as those 2 so therein lies the answer.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Yes, a random Palpitoad appeared at the end of an episode so the calendar was correct, but most people of course assumed that Ash's was going to appear, thus the calendar was a troll. I mean I found it pretty damn funny, but the disappointment was still there. Mofotoad. <3
    That was the same with me. XDDD I was wondering where Palpi would appear and it appeared in that episode. I loved his appearance because I loved the gag at the end (and it made perfect sense too xD) but it's like..."WE WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED THAT"

@whatever Irisboy. I don't know how we argue over this junk all the time. >.>

Because the show is mainly Ash and the girl he's traveling with. They are always the main focus. Cilan was a new character that replaced Brock so they had to focus on him to show how different he is, but his role isn't much different than what Brock did. So I wouldn't be surprised if he sticks with 3 pokemon.

Because the show is mainly Ash and the girl he's traveling with. They are always the main focus. Cilan was a new character that replaced Brock so they had to focus on him to show how different he is, but his role isn't much different than what Brock did. So I wouldn't be surprised if he sticks with 3 pokemon.
    Guess you're right. But I'm disappointed to know that Cilan hasn't caught another Grass type Pokémon. At the beggining, I was like "Oh cool, I bet that Cilan is going to have a Cottonee or a Deerling" but I was wrong. Now that I know all old generations are come back, and I look to all of them, I see a lot of Grass Pokémon and I'm "Oh, there is a lot of them who haven't appear enough to me..."
    Writers still make me surprised !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

That was the same with me. XDDD I was wondering where Palpi would appear and it appeared in that episode. I loved his appearance because I loved the gag at the end (and it made perfect sense too xD) but it's like..."WE WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED THAT"

@whatever Irisboy. I don't know how we argue over this junk all the time. >.>
    The way that Palpitoad rose from the water right at the end of the episode, one of the finest (perhaps unintentional, but still) trolling moments on Pokemon imo. I just can't describe my reaction at that moment, just....WAT HGXDJDZXEZ>H>ZNF. xD

For possible new opening scene:
    Ash:
    Pikachu - Done unless the writers give him new move.
    Unfezant - Done, more development with new moves.
    Oshawott - At this point, I have gave up on this fellow, just have development with new moves.
    Emboar - I see this more than a Serperior and Samurott, learns Hammer Arm and Head Smash.
    Snivy/Servine - May evolve, but doubt it, learns Aqua Tail during more development.
    Scrafty - Eventually it would evolve, learns some new moves.
    Leavanny - Done, will have more development and have some new moves.
    Boldore/Gigalith - If the trading thing no longer apply, learns Power Gem and maybe another move.
    Seismitoad - Better development, Learns Drain Punch upon evolution.
    Krookodile - Could use a new move or two, basically done.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Guess you're right. But I'm disappointed to know that Cilan hasn't caught another Grass type Pokémon. At the beggining, I was like "Oh cool, I bet that Cilan is going to have a Cottonee or a Deerling" but I was wrong. Now that I know all old generations are come back, and I look to all of them, I see a lot of Grass Pokémon and I'm "Oh, there is a lot of them who haven't appear enough to me..."
    Writers still make me surprised !
    I'm not saying Cilan will stick with 3 pokemon, I'm just saying don't be surprised if he does. Since we're likely to get a new opening starting with the N episode, it's possible we'll get team spoilers.

I'm not saying Cilan will stick with 3 pokemon, I'm just saying don't be surprised if he does. Since we're likely to get a new opening starting with the N episode, it's possible we'll get team spoilers.
    Uh ? You mean.. that there'll be a new opening soon ? With the N's episode ? That's great !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Uh ? You mean.. that there'll be a new opening soon ? With the N's episode ? That's great !
    The N episode is the start of a new saga (the post-league saga) so yeah, it's very likely we'll get a new opening. There's no reason to keep the current one since it has nothing to do with N. And as we know with openings in general, there's always possible team spoilers.

Page 422 of 694 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522 ... LastLast