Page 423 of 694 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,575 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The N episode is the start of a new saga (the post-league saga) so yeah, it's very likely we'll get a new opening. There's no reason to keep the current one since it has nothing to do with N.
    Hanw that's so cool, I haven't know that since now ! When will the N episode be lunch ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

The N episode is the start of a new saga (the post-league saga) so yeah, it's very likely we'll get a new opening. There's no reason to keep the current one since it has nothing to do with N.
    Most likely, however, N will just get an ending, because endings change more frequently, or the opening theme stays the same and the animation changes.

I'd like a new opening as well, or an updated opening. It would make sense. But relevant openings are hardly consistent.

Remember the first Best Wishes opening? That the thing was only relevant for the first 13 episodes. Eventually it got very annoying and outdated. Thankfully that changed with Best Wishes Season 2 opening.

I'm still not sure how the N arc is going to be handled. A new opening does make sense, but we'll see, if they'll bother with one.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Hanw that's so cool, I haven't know that since now ! When will the N episode be lunch ?
    It starts January 17th.

I love how Cilan is ultimately becoming Brock.. and yet, no one has complained yet.

Just thought I'd drop that in there before saying he'll probably stick with three Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I love how Cilan is ultimately becoming Brock.. and yet, no one has complained yet.

Just thought I'd drop that in there before saying he'll probably stick with three Pokemon.
    We never know. Maybe he will get that Garbador in next episode. Cilan's last capture was out of the blue too.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    We never know. Maybe he will get that Garbador in next episode. Cilan's last capture was out of the blue too.
    Reminds me back in the beginning of BW when my best friend and I predicted Dento would get Garbodor and put a green bow on her. XDDD

But I kind of think Dento focus will come back again. He can't be focused on during the league, and the first part of BW2 was Iris because they were leading up to Opelucid.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Reminds me back in the beginning of BW when my best friend and I predicted Dento would get Garbodor and put a green bow on her. XDDD

But I kind of think Dento focus will come back again. He can't be focused on during the league, and the first part of BW2 was Iris because they were leading up to Opelucid.
    True, makes sense. I think he'll make some sort of progress as a sommelier and there's always Cabernet's story to settle. Ideally I'd just have Cilan tag along into the next series though, there may not be much time to focus on him depending on how much of the N arc actually focuses on them dealing with him/Plasma. Besides he's too fabulous to get written off yet. Hopefully Mamoru Miyano is enough of a popularity factor to keep him in lol.

On topic though, anyone believe Boldore's evolving against Kotetsu's bigass threat? We now have information stating that Ash challenges Hydreigon with Boldore and the calendar Gigalith and all. I think they may ignore the trading mechanic on this one. Escavalier and Accelgor were probably a special case since they need each other to evolve.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 3rd December 2012 at 1:09 AM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I think Pokemon who could get a move upgrade are: Pignite, Snivy, Oshawott, Scraggy, and Palpitoad
    Scraggy could use a Dark type move, while Pignite needs a Fighting one...
    Check out this epic video when Pikachu learned a new move: Pikachu learns Electro Ball!

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

I'd love for Iris's 6th capture to be an egg that hatches into a Treecko (Misty, May, and Dawn all got eggs so it would be fair).

Cilan might stay for next gen so it's possible he won't catch anything more until then.
    nuuuuuuuuuu!

Iris should get an egg that hatches into a Bagon so to replace Axew as Iris' baby when Axew evolves into Fraxure. She should catch a Treecko and evolve it
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Most likely, however, N will just get an ending, because endings change more frequently, or the opening theme stays the same and the animation changes.

I'd like a new opening as well, or an updated opening. It would make sense. But relevant openings are hardly consistent.

Remember the first Best Wishes opening? That the thing was only relevant for the first 13 episodes. Eventually it got very annoying and outdated. Thankfully that changed with Best Wishes Season 2 opening.

I'm still not sure how the N arc is going to be handled. A new opening does make sense, but we'll see, if they'll bother with one.
    Seems to me the current opening was just meant for until the league was over since the last scene is Ash inside the Unova league stadium. Even though the first BW opening was only relevent for the first 13 episodes or whatever, we never got an announcement for a "new saga" or "new chapter" after those 13 episodes like we're getting right now with N, so it makes total sense to get a new opening.

I can honestly not mind if Cilan doesn't get another cature if they are going to bring him into Gen 6 that way the rest of his team is filled there.
    For Iris I can see one more capture until she leaves the group at the end of the saga.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I can honestly not mind if Cilan doesn't get another cature if they are going to bring him into Gen 6 that way the rest of his team is filled there.
    For Iris I can see one more capture until she leaves the group at the end of the saga.
    I was going to say Iris was fine, but I realize another capture probably is very likely.

I do wonder if Ash will catch anything in the filler. It kind of seems incredibly likely since, it is the filler saga.

But I wonder what Ash will catch.

I mean Ash isn't going to get an Eevee or even a Riolu, and not because their past gen Pokémon but because they've already been marketed under other trainers, and it would be completely pointless.

If it is a Pokémon that can evolve but doesn't evolve, I really hope he takes it with him to the next gen.

It never made any sense why Ash would only bring his Pikachu to the next generation. I get that it would be to help catch brand new Pokémon. But if rotation is going to become a recurring theme, I don't see the problem.

And if need be, once Ash has 4 generation Pokémon, just find a story where Ash sends his "Pokémon" back to Professor Oak, and then have Ash catch something else.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I was going to say Iris was fine, but I realize another capture probably is very likely.

I do wonder if Ash will catch anything in the filler. It kind of seems incredibly likely since, it is the filler saga.

But I wonder what Ash will catch.

I mean Ash isn't going to get an Eevee or even a Riolu, and not because their past gen Pokémon but because they've already been marketed under other trainers, and it would be completely pointless.

If it is a Pokémon that can evolve but doesn't evolve, I really hope he takes it with him to the next gen.

It never made any sense why Ash would only bring his Pikachu to the next generation. I get that it would be to help catch brand new Pokémon. But if rotation is going to become a recurring theme, I don't see the problem.

And if need be, once Ash has 4 generation Pokémon, just find a story where Ash sends his "Pokémon" back to Professor Oak, and then have Ash catch something else.
    Ash could also get a pre-evolution like how Brock and James got Bonsly and Mime Jr.
    Like if Lapras gets a pre-evolution Iris could get it.

ash
    Pikachu
    Unfezent
    Snivy
    Oshawott
    Pignite
    Boldore/Gigilith
    Krookodile
    Leavanny
    Seismitoad

iris
    axew
    excadrill
    dragonite
    emolga
    bagon/swablu

cilan
    pansage
    crustle
    stunfisk
    Abra/Kadabra or Breloom

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Since when were you under the impression that Cilan will stay but Iris will leave? I thought BW was all about "breaking traditions" or whatever it is that people have been praising it for doing. Anyway, I don't think Cilan's team is meant to be big in the first place. He's a good trainer, which is why his team is so concise. Unlikely Ash, he doesn't need a troop of Pokemon just to prove that he's good; his knowledge of all things Pokemon make up for the fact that he hasn't amassed dozens of Pokemon, and that doesn't bother me one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Since when were you under the impression that Cilan will stay but Iris will leave?
    Because Iris can't be Opelucid Gym Leader if she follows Ash next generation.
    ===========

Anyway I was thinking about Ash's possible capture. And I tried to be in the mindset of the writers, and I had conditions as to what is and isn't likely to be captured. And I found out it was hard, and of course the list is subjective, Ash probably could catch nearly anything (assuming it's something he hasn't had before).

So yes, slim picking but these are what I think. However keep in mind this doesn't mean a Pokémon favorite of yours won't be caught. I don't really like any of the options except one, but it's entirely up to the writers.

Spoiler:

Feel free to disagree, but I did eliminate the other Pokémon for some reason another.

I have no idea what they're going to have potentially catch, but if it's not one of the Pokémon I listed, I'll be surprised.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 3rd December 2012 at 2:52 AM.

Shucks, for some reason.. This has gone stale...

Pikachu: Never gonna evolve.
    Oshawott: Slim chances.. due to marketing.
    Pignite: Can evolve, likely will if BWn goes on for long enough..
    Snivy: Probably won't due to personality traits.
    Scraggy: Can evolve, and hatchlings do tend to do that..
    Palpitoad: Why wouldn't it evolve? Honestly?
    Boldore: Speculation with calender brings Gigalith mighty close.

So the only things we can really argue here are:
    - Pignite: With the question being 'when?'
    - Scraggy: With the question being the most open for discussion really..
    - Palpitoad: With the question being 'why the f not?'
    - Boldore: With the question probably being answered within a months time..

Does anybody want to go into new opening discussions with me? With the present featuring Scrafty of course.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

Does anybody want to go into new opening discussions with me? With the present featuring Scrafty of course.. :P
    I think there will be a new opening when the N saga starts, and i think that after that we will get new evolutions from Ash's pokemon, maybe some of the old ones comin back? let's wwhat will happen because we dont actually know the new plot that the writers will bring to us. It's hard to say which pokemon would evolve next, it'd say that the four that you mention have a high chance of evolving soon. By the way in the new opening i can see N with his Reshiram, if he does have one of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

When has a personality ever stopped something from evolving?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Bulbasaur.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Bulbasaur.
    I thought that was more Kanto writing becoming nostalgia. After all, Bulbasaur had no personality till the OI-Johto sagas
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I Agree with that, for example: Krookorok, Tepig, Chimchar, Gligar, they all had their one personalities and they did evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Bulbasaur.
    I think Joltik-Kid meant the writers not evolving a pokemon because of their personality. Bulbasaur had a personality of not wanting to evolve. Anyways the writers can just make a pokemon have the same personality after evolving or change it into a good one too.

Quote Originally Posted by JoaquinLorie View Post
    I Agree with that, for example: Krookorok, Tepig, Chimchar, Gligar, they all had their one personalities and they did evolve.
    Heck, Chikorita had that love Ash thing and it still evolved

Heck, Chikorita had that love Ash thing and it still evolved
    Yeah, Chikorita too. Even Cyndaquil and Phanpy. Anyways i think actually any pokemon can evolve at the moment, except fully evolved ones and Pikachu.

Page 423 of 694 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast