Page 429 of 694 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,725 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Charizard confirmed to appear basicly, he appears in the arc preview.

Kojiro apparently has an Amoongus(his new silly grass type).
    Charizard was in the character drawing shot.. It wasn't really as if he appeared in the preview, he was more shown in a shot that showed all the characters that were going to show up.

Again, no footage of Charizard, just the art of it next to the B2W2 art of Ghetsis, Colress and NeoPlasma
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Charizard was in the character drawing shot.. It wasn't really as if he appeared in the preview, he was more shown in a shot that showed all the characters that were going to show up.

Again, no footage of Charizard, just the art of it next to the B2W2 art of Ghetsis, Colress and NeoPlasma
    There is more pictures its Charizard who would it belong to? N? oh and Pansage is riding it.

Jessie has a Frillish and James has an Amoonguss.
    Last edited by playerking; 6th December 2012 at 10:47 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

In case people need a better reference, here's posters from Takarijima of the March merch that I posted earlier(mirors because the site will eventually delete them):
    The styluses
    The projector lights
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 6th December 2012 at 7:29 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Oh HAI Mewtwo .

Seems like Charizard is going to be part of the team probably till the end of the filler arc and is going to be the beast with Dragonite, Axew still Axew, starters still on the same stage, I really really hope Charizard doesn't hinder other pokemon.

Jessie: Woobat, Jellicent, Ferroseed
    James: Cofagrigus, Amoonguss, Galvantula
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Oh HAI Mewtwo .

Seems like Charizard is going to be part of the team probably till the end of the filler arc and is going to be the beast with Dragonite, Axew still Axew, starters still on the same stage, I really really hope Charizard doesn't hinder other pokemon.
    I don't see why it would? But if so, yeah, I hope it doesn't stop Pokemon like Oshawott from evolving.

With Snivy? Couldn't care less. With Pignite? If that thing evolves again, it will be my most hated Pokemon ever, not just in the anime.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Is the Amoongus gonns hug James like the other Grass types he had before?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Well fuk u too

Where you guys can see the proof that James has a Amoongus and Jessie has a Frilish ?
    Forget, I found by myself !
    Well, sound interesting to them, I'm glad that James has a new grass type, hope he'll be like Carnivine, Victreebel and Cacnea
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 6th December 2012 at 1:21 PM.
    « And at last I see the light... »

my deviantArt account ا my shiny hunting Youtube channel
    my shiny hunting Google+ page

Spoiler:- Current shiny hunts:

There is more pictures its Charizard who would it belong to? N? oh and Pansage is riding it.
    I never said that it isn't Ash' Charizard, just that there wasn't any footage aka moving images..

Oh HAI Mewtwo .

Charizard > Krookodile... Definitely going to happen..

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Is the Amoongus gonns hug James like the other Grass types he had before?
    We don't know, but it does not look like it, yet
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Brokoodile would whoop Charizard .

I'm not even thinking of Krokoodile really, I'm thinking of the whole team and the possibility of other old pokemon coming back, I assume Charizard is really at Oak rigth now so Satoshi can transfer him over.

Excited for TR with Amoonguss and Frillish! And great to see their Air Balloon again!

This should be fun, (and for the people who still haven't seen it):
    w1e6aq.jpg
    Last edited by FlyAsADunsparce; 6th December 2012 at 1:38 PM.

I am fine with Charizard returning but I hope other old Pokemon return too especially Primeape, if it can. And then it can fight like Street Fighter's Balrog(American). That would be epic.

I'm not even thinking of Krokoodile really, I'm thinking of the whole team and the possibility of other old pokemon coming back, I assume Charizard is really at Oak rigth now so Satoshi can transfer him over.
    I hope that was a typo. Otherwise you made it look like Krookodile is broken.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 6th December 2012 at 1:44 PM.

NO! Epiczard the Almighty will can probably tank a STAB stone edge or 5 and burn all with Blast Burn,

Good. he needs to return after so long. Maybe he can help with the Elite Four and Champion after the N arc if Ash is the last competitor standing.

Looks like Team Plasma maybe coming back after......

AND TEAM ROCKET too? UGH! WHY? STAY IN KANTO ALREADY! > Unless they actually do something worth a damn meaning...... OR they bring back their old Pokemon!

Jessie possibly has a Frillish and JAmes an Amonguss huh? WHERE IS THE THREATENING SEVIPER AND YANMEGA?

Meh. Oh well. The N saga looks okay for what we have seen. Best Wishes tend to have alot of buildup but no substance.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

There is more pictures its Charizard who would it belong to?
    Gonna roll with " It's Ash's until proven otherwise " for 200.

It'd be great if Ash extended rotation to the rest of his Reserves, but I can also see it going the other way and him not being able to call any of his other Pokemon back due to logistics. Charizard was able to come back because he literally flew there from Johto; cutting out the middleman. For added hilarity Ash pulls Charizard's Pokeball out of his bag because he always carried it in case he needed it (lol Thunderstone).

If Ash does end up battling N, I could see him using Charizard, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/b7jnea.png[/IMG]
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2621qpj.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Gonna roll with " It's Ash's until proven otherwise " for 200.

It'd be great if Ash extended rotation to the rest of his Reserves, but I can also see it going the other way and him not being able to call any of his other Pokemon back due to logistics. Charizard was able to come back because he literally flew there from Johto; cutting out the middleman. For added hilarity Ash pulls Charizard's Pokeball out of his bag because he always carried it in case he needed it (lol Thunderstone).
    It makes no sense that Charizard is able to cross an ocean without getting tired falling in the water and dying, we will somehow how he appears but that way makes no sense atleast to me it doesnt.

If Charizard comes back there's no point of Pignite evolving (two fully evolved fire powerhouses seems out of place)

The return of Satoshi's old pokemon won't hinder his current pokemon more than they were until now (Boldore, Leavanny and Palpitoad as prefect examples) they'll most likely be rotated frequently for the likes of Totodile, Glalie and Gible maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    If Ash does end up battling N, I could see him using Charizard, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle.
    So Brandon again?
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Sesmitoad, krookodile, charizard, sceptile, Pikachu and Scrafty if scraggy evolves would be an epic team

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    If Charizard comes back there's no point of Pignite evolving (two fully evolved fire powerhouses seems out of place)

The return of Satoshi's old pokemon won't hinder his current pokemon more than they were until now (Boldore, Leavanny and Palpitoad as prefect examples) they'll most likely be rotated frequently for the likes of Totodile, Glalie and Gible maybe.

So Brandon again?
    Again that makes no sense they are diferent pokemon and if they don't plan on evolving the other two I don't see why not evolve Pignite, if he doesn't right now the only thing that migth have a shot of evolving is Scraggy by the end.

Not really the only pokemon with problems is Palpitoad and what I say by hinder is evolutions and battles, the reserves have been battling more then the staters.

Wow, I've never expected Jessie to get Frillish. It doesn't fit her. I miss Woobat...
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/if7pug.png[/IMG]

So Jessie and James finally have new additions. Jessie probably has the Frillish and James probably has the Amoongus, both where on the Calendar for January(Albeit, male Frillish).

I'm thinking Klinklang will be Corless' now that he's going to appear, assuming he'll appear early enough that is.

What else was on it? Lucario, and Pikachu, anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Wow, I've never expected Jessie to get Frillish. It doesn't fit her. I miss Woobat...
    A lot of things don't "fit" a lot of characters. Woobat is probably still there.
    Click and feed/warm my Pokemon/eggs, something amazing happens:

Finally, James has an Amoongus, I feel like that was one of the pokemon I saw him getting the most and at first I thought he wouldn't get one after all but he did! I'm still personally hoping for their old pokemon. Since it looks like Charizard is coming back, why not bring back Seviper or Wobbufett or Carnivine, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    No one said that Woobat and Yamask were leaving. And I actually do think Frillish fits Jessie, she has female pokémon all the time anyway. And the Ghost type does kinda make Frillish evil so it fits, as for Amoonguss and James, it also fits since it's Poison and Grass type, even though Maractus would've been better I guess.

I still don't get it, why two Pokemon that have appeared a fair amount? Why not somethings we've seen only a few times like Elektrik, Reuniclus, or Ferroseed?

Page 429 of 694 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast