Page 430 of 694 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,750 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I still don't get it, why two Pokemon that have appeared a fair amount? Why not somethings we've seen only a few times like Elektrik, Reuniclus, or Ferroseed?
    We haven't seen Elektrik at all actually. But I do think this would have been a great time to debut it and Klang. Oh well.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

It makes no sense that Charizard is able to cross an ocean without getting tired falling in the water and dying, we will somehow how he appears but that way makes no sense atleast to me it doesnt.
    That'd be showing weakness.

Charizard wasn't the best flyer before going into Training. Having Charizard cross the ocean by himself would show how strong he's become.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    That'd be showing weakness.

Charizard wasn't the best flyer before going into Training. Having Charizard cross the ocean by himself would show how strong he's become.
    Its not about ability its about stamina.

Does Jessie really need a female Frillish?

And did James really need an already evolved Pokémon? Unless we see his Foongus evolving.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    It makes no sense that Charizard is able to cross an ocean without getting tired falling in the water and dying, we will somehow how he appears but that way makes no sense atleast to me it doesnt.
    I'm pretty sure, just because Ash had to take plane, doesn't mean there was no landmasses between Kanto and Unova.

And who knows, maybe Charizard is already in Unova. Or maybe he got Professor Oak to send it to him.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 6th December 2012 at 4:42 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Hmm Jessie with Frillish and James with Amoongus. I hope we at least get flashbacks to where they got them.

If they did bring back their old pokemon with them that makes.

Jessie
    ~ Woobat
    ~ Frillish
    ~ Seviper
    ~ Yanmega
    ~ Wobbuffet

James
    ~ Carnivine
    ~ Mime Jr.
    ~ Yamask
    ~ Amoongus

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Does Jessie really need a female Frillish?

And did James really need an already evolved Pokémon? Unless we see his Foongus evolving.
    I suppose they don't "need" them, but the writers wanted to give them something new. I see no issue with James' being evolved.

Do we really need flashbacks to how TR got their pokemon? if anything they should have gotten this ones earlier as for where they caugth they or if they evolved them or not, I absolutelly do not care, its TR if N appears with a Zoroark I don't want to know how his Zorua evolved.

On that note still no signs of Zoroark

I wonder if AmoongussAxewStunfiskDwebbleCrustleDrilburExcadril lEscavlier wtf? Just pretend that says the mushroom will hug James? XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I suppose they don't "need" them, but the writers wanted to give them something new. I see no issue with James' being evolved.
    I don't have a problem with them having new Pokémon.

I have a problem with Jessie having a Frillish. I don't know why but it just seems so wrong.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I think Jessie's fine with Frillish actually.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    They both are fine, people now have problems with TR pokemon amazing if thats not being biased and finding things to cry about, I don't know what it is plus they both have a ghost now which is pretty nice and the first water pokemon she has.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I think I know why.

A female Frillish ruined Team Rocket's plan in that fishing episode.

It seems incredibly unlikely that Jessie or James would get such Pokémon, because of how much it would remind them of such a failure.

They both are fine, people now have problems with TR pokemon amazing if thats not being biased and finding things to cry about, I don't know what it is plus they both have a ghost now which is pretty nice and the first water pokemon she has.
    And yet Ash doesn't have a single one.

I don't have a problem with them having new Pokémon.

I have a problem with Jessie having a Frillish. I don't know why but it just seems so wrong.
    I don't know why you'd think it seems wrong, maybe because it's Pink? I don't really care, I'm just glad they have new Pokemon, still would have prefer Eelektrik and Klang though, maybe Corless will have them.

I think I know why.

A female Frillish ruined Team Rocket's plan in that fishing episode.

It seems incredibly unlikely that Jessie or James would get such Pokémon, because of how much it would remind them of such a failure.

And yet Ash doesn't have a single one.
    Maybe they went to go get it knowing how it is a great troller. The fact it ruined their plans just means it can ruin other's plans such as Team Plasma, as well as Ash and gang's plan to stop their plan. It makes perfect sense.

I'm pretty sure, just because Ash had to take plane, doesn't mean there was no landmasses between Kanto and Unova.

And who knows, maybe Charizard is already in Unova. Or maybe he got Professor Oak to send it to him.
    Maybe Liza from the Charific Valley knows Drayden the same way she knew Clair back in Johto.

Or to make it more realistic the anime could feature the transfer machine from the games so the old buddies can return.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I still annoyed by Jessie owning a Frillish. It is just a background Pokemon like Patrat and Lillipup and it isn't so special. I also wonder what happened to Woobat and Yamask and did they also bring Pokemon from TR HQ and why James got a fully evolved Pokemon and Jessie didn't. I guess that we're gonna see something that Amoonguss does to James every time it gets out of the Pokeball.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Why would it matter if the pokemon was caught already evolved?

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    .. why James got a fully evolved Pokemon and Jessie didn't.
    This shouldn't matter.
    In Hoenn, Jessie had a Dustox while James had a Cacnea.
    Last edited by Rovian; 6th December 2012 at 5:52 PM.

I want to see Wobbuffet again with Counter + Mirror Coat....... Also Seviper with Poison Tail or Yanmega does not sound too bad.

I wonder if Amonguss will try to jump and Body Slam James as a sign of affection...something Yamask never did yet......

Also, didn't Team Rocket say they needed more Pokemon to complete the missions in the Snivy's capture episode?
    (LOL. Picture Snivy with Team Rocket! With Attract, they can get away with anything.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    ...why James got a fully evolved Pokemon and Jessie didn't.
    Jessie has had an evolution advantage over James quite a lot.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Jessie has had an evolution advantage over James quite a lot.
    So it is like the shoe is the other foot concept? Hmmmm. Well all of James Pokemon were charming like him and all of Jessie's Pokemon reflected her....viciousness?
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

that's so ash's charzard...i cant wait for dento and iris for their jaws to drop when they see that epiczard

a dragoniate vs charzard battle would be pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    that's so ash's charzard...i cant wait for dento and iris for their jaws to drop when they see that epiczard

a dragoniate vs charzard battle would be pretty cool
    It'd be cool to see an arrogant dragon vs an arrogant dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    It'd be cool to see an arrogant dragon vs an arrogant dragon.
    Charizard isn't a dragon, its a fire thing.

Charizard isn't a dragon, its a fire thing.
    Dragon-like Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Dragon-like Pokemon.
    No its not a dragon type, so its not a dragon, its a fire thing with wings, a fire bird.

No its not a dragon type, so its not a dragon, its a fire thing with wings, a fire bird.
    Tell me why Lance uses it then if it's not a dragon-like Pokemon.

Page 430 of 694 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast