Page 432 of 694 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 10,776 to 10,800 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Why did the opening tease us showing Primeape (the only one of his in-training Pokémon that has yet to return) at Oak's lab with all his other Pokémon, I'd love to see the rage monkey return in episode N, it would be interesting to see N talk to Primeape about Ash, such a frustrated Pokémon but he loves Ash.
    Official Protag Namefor Gen VI
    ♂ Protag: Xavier
    ♀ Protag: Yvonne

I support Emerald & FR/LG remakes over Ruby & Sapphire remakes!!!

I support Wallace/Steven combo for RSE remakes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Why do so many people have a problem with Jessie having a Frillish (or James with a Amoonguss)? Both lines were shown as being the bad guys in episodes. Like with that Volcarona-hunter with the Jellicent. Also Foongus are always the wild pokemon being pissed and mad and paralyzing everyone (kinda similar to how wild Ursaring and Beedrill did in earlier arcs). Plus the Ghost and Poison typing makes them perfect for Team Rocket, as those two types are often seen with the bad guys. The only other pokémon I could see with TR are the Venipede-line, Maractus or the Trubbish-line.
    Because I think that Frillish is a lame Pokemon for Jessie and too common Pokemon. Also, Amoonguss and Frillish doesn't fit them. We probably don't gonna find out how they caught them, either, so that is also hurts those Pokemon's chances to become more interesting or important to to TR.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The new opening sequence better show team spoilers or else my interest level is gonna decrease.

Just because we have N and Plasma in the show, doesn't mean the writers are allowed to ignore evolutions and more captures.
    I really want a new opening..... I hope we get it, eventhough we didn't really have this one for long.. It seems disproportionate when you look at the amount of time we had to sit through the first opening, oh well.. That's always the case though..

Quote Originally Posted by SketchFox7 View Post
    Why did the opening tease us showing Primeape (the only one of his in-training Pokémon that has yet to return) at Oak's lab with all his other Pokémon, I'd love to see the rage monkey return in episode N, it would be interesting to see N talk to Primeape about Ash, such a frustrated Pokémon but he loves Ash.
    Or Pidgeot for that matter..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Because I think that Frillish is a lame Pokemon for Jessie and too common Pokemon. Also, Amoonguss and Frillish doesn't fit them. We probably don't gonna find out how they caught them, either, so that is also hurts those Pokemon's chances to become more interesting or important to to TR.
    You're not giving any reasons why you think that though. It's like saying ''they're stupid, just cuz.'' I mean I bet that if TR would appear with just Yamask and Woobat people would complain too. 'Why aren't they're getting new pokémon?'"Why do they only have Woobat and Yamask still'? Tell me: Why is Frillish lame? And why too common? Every pokémon except for legendaries are 'too common' when you think about it. Woobat was common, Dustox was, Ekans was etc. Why don't they fit them?, because really when you think about it, both Frillish and Amoonguss have all the qualities that would make a pokemon perfect for Team Rocket. And you can't say just already that we're not gonna find out how they got them, by just watching that one preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I really want a new opening..... I hope we get it, eventhough we didn't really have this one for long.. It seems disproportionate when you look at the amount of time we had to sit through the first opening, oh well.. That's always the case though..
    We will definitely get a new opening. Considering this new saga has a poster and all these new characters being introduced to the anime, a new opening is very obvious.

The current one was only until the League finished. We're done with it for the most part.

The song would definitely change as well as it goes with the Be an Arrow! opening. Too bad the first opening lasted so freakishly long. I really hope we see some rivals there as well. I would like to see Trip and Bianca involved in Episode N.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    The song would definitely change as well as it goes with the Be an Arrow! opening. Too bad the first opening lasted so freakishly long. I really hope we see some rivals there as well. I would like to see Trip and Bianca involved in Episode N.
    Or maybe Cheren could appear

The Hoenn Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Or maybe Cheren could appear
    Trip is based of Cheren so that isn't likely.

Trip is based of Cheren so that isn't likely.
    Trip is based on Cheren, according to the fans though... :P
    I agree they are very alike though

The Hoenn Brothers

Maybe writers wanted to get rid of Trip soon to feature the the real deal.

That way CHeren could appear in the anime.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Fingers crossed that Jessie's Frillish stays unevolved.. God knows that Jellicent is just an awful looking Pokemon, especially the female, so if I have to deal with seeing that, I may cry myself to sleep..

Swoobat and Frillish for Jessie
    Amoongus and Yamask for James

I'd be happy with that.. Of course I'd be happier if Seviper and Mime Jr returned..

Frillish, Seviper, Swoobat
    Yamask, Amoongus, Mr Mime

That would be awesome, they'd actually share the same types..

I hope this N and Plasma arc doesn't hold back captures, evolutions, and development in general.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Not permanently, he may rotate more frequently if this new saga features a lot fo tournaments (PWT related)

So none of Satoshi's old or current pokemon will be neglected.
    If at best this 'Episode N' extension of 'Season 2' is tiding us over until September, then all we are getting is something in the range of 26-32 eps.

Don't think they shall insert more than 1-2 tournaments if identical to the Don Battle/Donamight/Junior Cup.

IT took about 40 eps to get the first tourney, then another came 30 eps later , then the 3rd about 20-ish later.

Moreover aside from Scraggs, I don't see anything current except Toad or PigKnight evolving, maybe, and it's a BIG maybe, Smugmistress.,,

I hope this N and Plasma arc doesn't hold back captures, evolutions, and development in general.
    Well since N is apparently gonna travel with them for awhile, idk why it would.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Next region I want:
    Pikachu
    Fully-Evolved Not-so-mainstream bird
    2nd Stage Grass Pokemon (Not a starter)
    Fully Evolved Water Starter
    2nd Stage Fire Pokemon (Not a starter)
    Steel or Psychic Type Pokemon

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well since N is apparently gonna travel with them for awhile, idk why it would.
    I don't think it ever said that. Only that he'd be a major/main character.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I don't think it ever said that. Only that he'd be a major/main character.
    This is what I'm confused about. Is N traveling with them or not? The summary stated that Plasma is looking for N so I guess it makes sense that he's traveling with Ash while Plasma looks for him but isn't he too old to be traveling with a bunch of kids?

Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    Next region I want:
    Pikachu
    Fully-Evolved Not-so-mainstream bird
    2nd Stage Grass Pokemon (Not a starter)
    Fully Evolved Water Starter
    2nd Stage Fire Pokemon (Not a starter)
    Steel or Psychic Type Pokemon
    I don't know where you've been the past 15 years... but it's common knowledge that Ash always get's the regional Grass starter
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

This is what I'm confused about. Is N traveling with them or not? The summary stated that Plasma is looking for N so I guess it makes sense that he's traveling with Ash while Plasma looks for him but isn't he too old to be traveling with a bunch of kids?
    Maybe it's like BW2 Where you meet up with him a couple of times but the new Team Plasma still can't find him.

Axew and Pikachu are gonna turn evil? :O
    I wonder if Ash will actually go a few episodes without Pikachu...... Nah.
    It's cool Reshiram is appearing though, so I do hope Ash befriends Zekrom for a while.
    It'll be good if we get a new opening :S
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

A new stationary set featuring Eevee and Pikachu, coming out in early December:

Unrelated but cool looking Pokécenter stuff:
        Spoiler:- unrelated:

Edit 09-12-12: The Air Hockey set has more than one puck. Pucks feature Piplup, Pikachu, Kyurem Formes, Oshawott, Riolu, Snivy and Axew. The box art includes Chikorita, Pachirisu, Eevee, Scraggy, Mewtwo, Charizard, Rayquaza, Mew and Togepi
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 9th December 2012 at 2:24 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I hope Jessie takes Wobbuffet back from TR HQ. I wonder how often Jessie and James will use both of their Pokemon since each of them has now two FIGHTING Pokemon. Back then, James had Carnivine and Mime Jr. who didn't fight and Jessie had Wobbuffet, Seviper and Yanmega. It seems that Jessie might take her Yanmega, so she'll have three Pokemon, if she stays with Woobat.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I hope Jessie takes Wobbuffet back from TR HQ. I wonder how often Jessie and James will use both of their Pokemon since each of them has now two FIGHTING Pokemon. Back then, James had Carnivine and Mime Jr. who didn't fight and Jessie had Wobbuffet, Seviper and Yanmega. It seems that Jessie might take her Yanmega, so she'll have three Pokemon, if she stays with Woobat.
    i just want to see james mime jr again >< i loved that thing

I don't mind Jessie getting a Frillish, but dear God don't let it evolve. Female Jellicent are creepy as hell.

I don't hate the Pokémon, but I would have rather had James getting Maractus then Amoongus.

Can't complain too much though. After the Meloetta episodes I was convinced they weren't getting any new Pokémon anytime soon.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Aren't Amoonguss and Frillish right next to each other in the Pokedex?

Page 432 of 694 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast