Page 433 of 694 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,825 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    Next region I want:
    Pikachu
    Fully-Evolved Not-so-mainstream bird
    2nd Stage Grass Pokemon (Not a starter)
    Fully Evolved Water Starter
    2nd Stage Fire Pokemon (Not a starter)
    Steel or Psychic Type Pokemon
    So you want Ash to get only the Water Starter next gen so as to increase the chances of it evolving is it. But sadly that not possible.

Even if say Ash do end up getting the 6th gen Water Starter and his Grass and Fire types are regular pokemons, but that wouldn't still guaranty the evolution of the Water Starter to its final form.

The only thing now that would guaranty the evolution of the Ash's Water Starter (in the future), is its pathetic marketable value.

We have to pray that the next gen Water Starter 1st basic stage is the least popular of all the gen starters. It should be so unpopular with the kids (in Japan) that the company wouldn't be able to sell any products for it.

But at the same time its final 3rd stage form should be the most popular of all the gens until now. It should be so popular that it would even overshadow the kings of popularity Pikachu, Oshawott and Piplup.

Thats the only way i can see Ash ever getting a fully evolved Water Starter pokemon (in the same region he caught it).
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 7th December 2012 at 8:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I'll spread them out I guess.

By the end of the "Dawn/Junior Cup/Meloetta "saga"
    Ash

As seen in the opening.
    No real changes except for Leavanny learning a move and Krokorok evolving in the Junior Cup. Meloetta has to leave to guard the Abundant Shrine or something.

Iris

Iris still can't handle Dragonite's competitive spirit. Will take a long time.

Cilan

Catches a Rufflet after the Junior Cup. It's very clumsy so Cilan has trouble bonding with it as it gets annoyed with his Tasting Time.

After the plot and just right before the league

Oshawott evolves after Piplup leaves and learns Ice Beam upon evolving. He still pops up from his pokeball but instead of being wacky, he starts meditating and training.

Snivy evolves when they encounter her old trainer. It was a snobby girly girl that blamed Snivy for every loss. Evolves against the girl's Lilligant. Ash also trains Servine to learn Aqua Tail.

Ash catches a Solosis who is really attached to him, Solosis evolves quickly after being caught while still keeping its overly attached personality.

Ash's Dewott evolves during the league and faces off against Trip's Serperior.

Iris

Axew evolves and helps along with Drayden to help Iris control Dragonite. Iris also helps teach Emolga a flying type move. Fraxure has to learn who to deal with just walking out instead of being in Iris' hair or being in a pokeball. keeps his playful personality. Acts more like a big brother to Scraggy.

Cilan

Nothing much changed. Cilan gets help getting over his Purrloin fear from Burgundy who reaches B-Rank (takes the exam) after learning from helping Cilan. She develops a minor crush on Cilan.

After the League- to the end
    N wins the league and the events of BW take place. Ash befriends Zekrom and N Reshiram and they battle them. this part of Best Wishes 2 deals with Ash and co. going through out the region to defeat (BW) Team Plasma and Team Rocket. The TR vs TP has been retconned to take place here as they reach Desert Resort. After the League, they visit Black City, White Forest, Sangi Town, Aspertia City, etc. Ash's goal is also to train for the Senior Cup, where some of the older Gym Leaders show up. This tourney is Invite Only. He is invited by Alder and Cynthia. Ash rotates his older pokemon as well. I'll only post evolutions and captures.

Ash

Evolutions

Captures

*Very late capture, to bring to Gen 6*

Palpitoad evolves verses a Team Plasma Sage.
    Duosion evolves in White Forest.
    Croconaw evolves in a Water Type Tournament hosted by Merlon and Don George in an anime only location.
    Gible evolves vs Iris' Fraxure.

Iris

Aron is her last capture. Very timid.
    Others don't really change. Fraxure evolves in her last episode, she then goes on to become Drayden's apprentice.

Cilan

Chili and Cress show up with Leaf, Water, and Fire stones so that they can evolve their monkeys at the same time.
    Cilan's Rufflet evolves and gains a love interest in Ash's Unfezant.
    Cilan gets a Mudkip from Professor Birch who visits Unova.
    Cilan fails his S-Rank Connoisseur exam and decides to continue traveling with Ash and takes up Contests (Inspired by Dawn) after hearing they are known in the next region. He intends to develop Coordinator skills so he can hopefully increase his Connoisseur skills to reach S-Rank.

Ok, I still think it will be Deino instead of Solosis, but now that there is a new N saga, your idea about the Sage battles may come true and Ash, Iris, and Cilans Pokemon have more chances to evolve.

I predict this will be Bianca's Filler Saga Team (if she stays)

Emboar : Derp, need I say more?
    Cinccino : Burp
    Escavelier : ...

Now for the predictions.

She'll need some Electric type to beef up the place. Well, she obviously needs a marketable one ... @ writer. But She might get a non-Unova pokemon as electric, so here are the three candidates I list down:

Shnx : Shinx is marketable like heck... Honestly. It appeared in the January Calender, so it might make sense to give Bianca a cute, marketable electric type (com'on, how would Shinx fit on Trip... honestly)

Ampharos : Ampharos's appearance, albeit a cameo, has pleasantly surprised me. I love Ampharos. It seems out of the place that the writers throw in Ampharos, of all pokemon. It reeks a possible foreshadow to me! And Mareep appears in Floccsey Ranch too, so yeah.

Lanturn : This one seems the most unlikely. But Lanturn is part water... and has the unpredictable abilities in Volt Absorb, so I could easily see a scene in which. Ash: Pikachu, Thunderbolt, Lanturn heals... If Bianca cares about Synergy, this will be the ideal one. To me I guess, and it's jelly cute!

Well, giving her an electric type is all I can think of. Other types she'd have would be probably: Grass, Water, Flying. That's pretty much it as I don't really see her running around with a Hydreigon behind her (and kills Pikachu when she bumps into him)

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

what are pokemons appearing in january?

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN View Post
    what are pokemons appearing in january?

Pikachu-Ash
    Lucario-Kotetsu
    Eevee-Virgil
    Umbreon-Virgil
    Frillish-Jessie
    Amoonguss-James

Those are most likely meant to represent those appearances.

We have nothing for Klinklang or Shinx. They could appear in the league(The former as a battling Pokemon, the latter as a background Pokemon), or they could belong to someone("COTD", Corless, Ghetsis, N, whoever is to appear in the episodes coming up), or they can be wild.

I think Klinklang will be Corless', not sure about Shinx, don't really see anyone getting it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

New Merchandise; Genesect gets a lot of merchandise lately (of course) but also, Mewtwo reutrns to the spotlight. Wonder if it will have a role in the new saga.
    Merchandise - PokeBall
    Stylus
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post

Pikachu-Ash
    Lucario-Kotetsu
    Eevee-Virgil
    Umbreon-Virgil
    Frillish-Jessie
    Amoonguss-James

Those are most likely meant to represent those appearances.

We have nothing for Klinklang or Shinx. They could appear in the league(The former as a battling Pokemon, the latter as a background Pokemon), or they could belong to someone("COTD", Corless, Ghetsis, N, whoever is to appear in the episodes coming up), or they can be wild.

I think Klinklang will be Corless', not sure about Shinx, don't really see anyone getting it.
    shinx could probably just be a cotd or cilan can catch it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    shinx could probably just be a cotd or cilan can catch it ^^
    The Shinx belongs to Ghetsis, he will Intimidate all who now down to it.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    The Shinx belongs to Ghetsis, he will Intimidate all who now down to it.
    Big Brother Shinx is watching you.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    New Merchandise; Genesect gets a lot of merchandise lately (of course) but also, Mewtwo reutrns to the spotlight. Wonder if it will have a role in the new saga.
    Merchandise - PokeBall
    Stylus
    OOOH Mewtwo & Genesect stylus. Now I'm hoping for a showdown between these 2 created Pokémon ...

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    Next region I want:
    Pikachu
    Fully-Evolved Not-so-mainstream bird
    2nd Stage Grass Pokemon (Not a starter)
    Fully Evolved Water Starter
    2nd Stage Fire Pokemon (Not a starter)
    Steel or Psychic Type Pokemon
    How would you feel if Ash's water-type isn't a starter but it evolves, or if he was a catch a water-type already in its final stage?

Quote Originally Posted by REMofNJ View Post
    Ok, I still think it will be Deino instead of Solosis, but now that there is a new N saga, your idea about the Sage battles may come true and Ash, Iris, and Cilans Pokemon have more chances to evolve.
    I'm glad you liked it but why did you comment and quote a prediction from July 2012?
    -
    I don't know why people expect Shinx to be caught by someone. Not all the Pokémon in the calendars have importance, like Palpitoad from a past one. People were all excited that it was going to be Ash's Palpitoad but it was a wild Palpitoad. The same with an old Pignite that appeared in a calendar during the Donamite and it was just a "dream sequence" explaining how it was a tournament that mostly featured Fighting-type Pokémon.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by REMofNJ View Post
    Not you again. Ash is not getting anything from the Deino line. If anyone is getting a Deino, it will be Iris since she had a whole episode devoted to bonding with one. She's the only one who truly deserves getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Not you again. Ash is not getting anything from the Deino line. If anyone is getting a Deino, it will be Iris since she had a whole episode devoted to bonding with one. She's the only one who truly deserves getting it.
    She has the most reason to get one, being a dragon type trainer/wannabe dragon master and has bonded with one in the past, but Ash and Cilan could still get one. It's really up to the writers and what would be best for marketing. Logically, it would likely end up going to Iris.

Just read the news about N's saga and the thing with Pikachu; is that why it's been overused this saga? So Ash has to chase after it next saga and call on all of his old pokemon to help him defeat N?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Ash should catch Gullgull.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Ash should catch Gullgull.
    You mean Wingull? I'd like that.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    If its a Wingull it will stay a Wingull so better give him a Pelipper but anyway he wont catch them.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    How random would that be xD? A Pokemon that appears so often being caught by Ash, doesn't happen very much (except for I guess Starly and Taillow..?)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    How random would that be xD? A Pokemon that appears so often being caught by Ash, doesn't happen very much (except for I guess Starly and Taillow..?)
    But... Wingull's only the rarest Pokemon!

I want Wingull!

Okay, Wingull's actually good, it turns int- evolves into Pelistorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    But... Wingull's only the rarest Pokemon!

I want Wingull!

Okay, Wingull's actually good, it turns int- evolves into Pelistorm.
    Hahahaha Pelipper is actually good so it wouldn't be bad (and ash would evolve a water type finally xD)

I think if Ash is gonna catch a 3rd gen at all, I think it'll be a Spoink, Trapinch/Vibrava or Aron.

I could see Cilan with Surskit, Nincada or Numel and Iris with Swablu, Treecko or Slakoth. Eventhough it probably seems so random to you guys lol.

I always thought that Wingull would suit Cilan, however I guess it would be quite nice for Ash too..

Overall though, I'd quite like him to either get a Beldum/Metang, or something that'll be useful in the next region.. so something with an upcoming evolution. Heck, he could even go without a new capture, but then bring back Torkoal after returning to Pallet and take it with him to Region 6 for an evolution.
    Last edited by ShinyCharyZard; 7th December 2012 at 8:18 PM.

i really doubt ash will catch anything this generation..his team is badly developed as it is..no need to go ruining some other pokemon with poor development

Yeah but they clearly aren't bothered about that, I mean just look at the rest of the saga. If they were really worried about ruining any Pokemon, then they wouldn't have handled it like they have..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Yeah but they clearly aren't bothered about that, I mean just look at the rest of the saga. If they were really worried about ruining any Pokemon, then they wouldn't have handled it like they have..
    well i just cant see him catching any more pokemon this generation...maybe evolutions of his current team and maybe some older ones but thats it...i think the catching stage is done....the development stage..well...LOL

Page 433 of 694 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533 ... LastLast