Page 434 of 694 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534 ... LastLast
Results 10,826 to 10,850 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I can really see Palpitoad, Leavanny and Boldore almost completely disappearing after the league. Watch us get stuck with a permanent team of Pikachu, the starters and Scraggy, with Unfezant and Krookodile being rotated in occasionally, among a select few popular reserves.

Emboar and Servine will probably be the evolutions we see, if any.. and after a while even Krookodile will disappear just like the other three. That's just how I see it by the time we leave Unova..

Ooooooh. I just thought of something. What if Shinx is one of the Pokemon being controlled by Plasma and it wonders into the gang, Cilan think it's a normal one and tries to greet it nicely and it attacks him. Then a whole bunch of stuff happens during the episode, and at then end, he catches it.

I know it's not fantastic, but it was just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Ooooooh. I just thought of something. What if Shinx is one of the Pokemon being controlled by Plasma and it wonders into the gang, Cilan think it's a normal one and tries to greet it nicely and it attacks him. Then a whole bunch of stuff happens during the episode, and at then end, he catches it.

I know it's not fantastic, but it was just a thought.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Shinx is as random as Palpitoad. But it would be interesting if someone got it.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Shinx is as random as Palpitoad. But it would be interesting if someone got it.
    That's what I fear. I hope that doesn't happen. It seems that all those Pokemon on the calender are important, so I would like if Shinx were too. Even though Klang and Gigalith weren't confirmed in any episode yet. Or at least I don't know about it.

I think Cilan should't get Shinx. If anything, he should get a Grass Type. He already has an Electric Type. Maybe Tropius?

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    I think Cilan should't get Shinx. If anything, he should get a Grass Type. He already has an Electric Type. Maybe Tropius?
    Well although i wouldn't mind it in the main cast, i think Bianca could do with a shinx more.If he were to get a grass type Tropius could work but it might be a bit too powerful. personally i'm hoping for hoppip or one of it's evolutions it would be similar to tropius but weaker and it would be effected by strong winds and jumpluff is in his bw2 world tournament team so that would be pretty cool.
    Last edited by Luthor; 7th December 2012 at 9:32 PM.

That's what I fear. I hope that doesn't happen. It seems that all those Pokemon on the calender are important, so I would like if Shinx were too. Even though Klang and Gigalith weren't confirmed in any episode yet. Or at least I don't know about it.
    i would love cilan to get shinx but i really want a capture that will evolve into a 6 gen pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i would love cilan to get shinx but i really want a capture that will evolve into a 6 gen pokemon
    I would too. I wonder who will get the first one? I wonder if any of the old Pokemon have new lines.

I would too. I wonder who will get the first one? I wonder if any of the old Pokemon have new lines.
    id love a pokemon with no evolution already like spinda or delibird

I really find Shinx to be fugly as hell, so I hope no one catches it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zweilous View Post
    I really find Shinx to be fugly as hell, so I hope no one catches it.
    shinx are ugly there actually pretty cute
    your only saying that cause you hate shinx

an what if cough cough ash gets a shinx

it be ash sec eltric type

an why wont they give ash another eltric type

if they ever gave ash another eltric type it be shinx

A second electric type for Ash would be neglected worse than Kingler, Muk and Palpitoad combined..

Ash's team this gen has made me cry. Just bring Gible back.

I've always wondered, why is Gible is the like the number one choice of a Pokemon returning? Just curious.

I've always wondered, why is Gible is the like the number one choice of a Pokemon returning? Just curious.
    Well, it was the first Dragon type he caught and pretty well-liked. Plus I think a lot of people want Ash to have a Garchomp. ^_^;
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    Well, it was the first Dragon type he caught and pretty well-liked. Plus I think a lot of people want Ash to have a Garchomp. ^_^;
    Ahh. Then that's why I see Gible a lot. Thanks. (^.^)

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    I think that's also because he could have some interactions with Iris and because he supposedly didn't have much screen time back in DP, but I don't really know.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Because Gible is awesome and more funny than Oshawott.
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

To be fair, before Oshawott cemented its place on the Unova team until the very end of the generation, Totodile was the number one option.. Gible was a close second due to its late capture and minuscule amount of development..

People mostly want it to return so that Ash can evolve a Dragon type. I do agree to an extent, if only because I don't want Ash to evolve any later Dragon types while Gible remains in its basic stage.

It'll disturb me if Charizard is the only older pokemon we see again.

Even seein the Sinnoh pokes again would be cool even if they just left.

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Because Gible is awesome and more funny than Oshawott.
    I totally agree with that. I love Gible. (^.^) Sorry to the Oshawott fans, I just prefer Gible more.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

I doubt that if the whole saga is about Ash wanting to defeat Team Plasma, and potentially team rocket as well, Ash wouldn't just be bringing charizard as the only non unova native pokemon to defeat the villainous teams, bar pikachu. We'll probably see the sinnoh pokes, and generally the pokemon we didn't see in the sinnoh league.

Well actually, it's just the pokemon the writers will market and want to use.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I personally want it back because it didn't get much screentime in DP and didn't get a whole lot of development.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Basically we could expect to see every fire and grass type, bar Torkoal.. The ground and fighting types stand a good chance too, but i doubt we'll get any water types returning (except maybe Squirtle). Snorlax could go either way..

Glalie, Muk, the birds and the rest of the water types will probably remain at the lab and cry.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

Dude, other pokemon can return lol. We barely know anything yet, let's just hold on.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 434 of 694 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534 ... LastLast