Page 445 of 694 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,125 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #11101
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, Serperior still doesn't learn the moves it needs to do anything anyways so it wouldn't really matter. Charizard on the other hand would be a monster although I think it is still affected by rock types right??
    I'm talking about resistance wise, it has an advantage towards the other starters, the only way that might have had any balance would be make the 3 dragons but then the old starters would be at a disadvantage, I'm talking about game logic not anime.

  2. #11102
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Won't work. One Ice Shard and it would be begging for mercy.

    Besides Dragon Type Pokemon usually get a nice movepool even the likes of Crimgan and Altaria.
    You can say that about a lot of pokemon lol. I mean if he kept the same move pool and was a dragon type.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I'm talking about resistance wise, it has an advantage towards the other starters, the only way that might have had any balance would be make the 3 dragons but then the old starters would be at a disadvantage, I'm talking about game logic not anime.
    Oh honestly we only get three starters per game and everything else is the players problem.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  3. #11103
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    833

    Default

    No, the dragon type is far too powerful. It should be reserved for the pseduos and legendaries, with a couple common ones being Dragon type.

  4. #11104
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    4,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    No, the dragon type is far too powerful. It should be reserved for the pseduos and legendaries, with a couple common ones being Dragon type.
    Once you are talking about OP Dragon Types it isn't that powerful than others. Most non Psuedo legendary Dragon types aren't that powerful. They have also started making Dragon type HM slaves now.

  5. #11105
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    No, the dragon type is far too powerful. It should be reserved for the pseduos and legendaries, with a couple common ones being Dragon type.
    My only problem is with the starters losing their balance, otherwise I'm fine with dragons.

  6. #11106
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,422

    Default

    Let's see since we know some pokemon are getting new moves, these are possible moves that I could be happen.

    Unfezant
    Current Moveset: Air Cutter, Aerial Ace, Gust, Quick Attack
    -
    Detect - Works as a fast dodge. Could be the thing that makes her unique. Replaces Gust.
    Razor Wind - Could work but it seems too close to Air Cutter, if learned it just replaces that.
    FeatherDance - Another bizarre move that could make her unique. Lowers the pokemon's Attack that way and I guess can be used in unconventional ways.
    Sky Attack - The go-to flying move to replace Aerial Ace if they don't want Krookodile and Unfezant to share it.
    Hyper Beam - Perhaps, nine of Ash's flyers have had this move, and while overused, gives her a powerful STAB move.
    Echoed Voice - A replacement for Gust? Animation-wise could be close to Hyper Voice.
    Giga Impact - Could have it, although Gliscor already has it as a go-to powerful move.
    Heat Wave - THE move to make her stand out. If used vs Ferrothorn, watch out. They usually have this move come out the mouth but in her case it could be a fire-type Gust.

    I'll go with two.
    [ Sky Attack ] Replace Aerial Ace.
    [ Quick Attack ]
    [ Air Cutter ]
    [ Heat Wave / Hyper Beam ] Replace Gust.

    Oshawott
    Current Moveset: Tackle, Hydro Pump, Razor Shell, Aqua Jet
    -
    Fury Cutter - Could use it... Dewott used claws but seeing as how Oshawott lacks them, use scalchop instead.
    Revenge - Mirroring the way Dewott used it, although Oshawott may not be the one to resist moves.
    Ice Beam - The ideal choice for dealing with type coverage. Ash hasn't had a pokemon with Ice Beam since Glalie in Hoenn.
    Dig - If Krookodile forgets it instead of Crunch, he could get this one. Also handles type coverage although his scalchop handles electric attacks.

    No water moves, has enough of those.

    I'll go with...
    [ Aqua Jet ]
    [ Hydro Pump ]
    [ Razor Shell ]
    [ Ice Beam ]

    Pignite
    Current moveset: Fire Pledge, Flamethrower, Flame Charge, Tackle.
    -
    Arm Thrust - Could work like Emboar's but woudl look awkward.
    Brick Break - Standard fighting move.
    Low Sweep - Possible. Ash could make some kind of Flame Charge-Low Sweep combo. Better than Low Kick.
    Superpower - Could also work.

    Only listed fighting moves as I believe it should have one.
    I'll go with..
    [ Flamethrower ]
    [ Fire Pledge ]
    [ Flame Charge ]
    [ Low Sweep ]

    Snivy
    Current moves: Attract, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Vine Whip.
    -
    Aqua Tail - Would be perfect for coverage and to replace Leaf Blade.
    Iron Tail - Would also be perfect for coverage. Pikachu's Quick Attack doesn't stop the others from having it so Iron Tail shouldn't either.
    No grass moves, it has enough of those.

    Not many moves. But I'll go with this.
    [ Attract ]
    [ Vine Whip ]
    [ Leaf Storm ]
    [ Aqua Tail / Iron Tail ]

    Scraggy
    Current moves: Headbutt, Leer, Focus Blast, Hi Jump Kick
    -
    Faint Attack - Would debut it in BW. Replace Leer and help vs Ghost and Psychic types.
    Payback - Would work even better as it uses it's pants to absorb damage.
    Snarl - Would be interesting. A replacement for Leer as in it makes a mean sound to lower opponent's special attack.
    Dark Pulse - Another interesting move. Could release it from his hands.

    Only listed Dark moves as I think it needs one. Would go with...
    [ Headbutt ]
    [ Payback ]
    [ Hi Jump Kick ]
    [ Focus Blast ]

    Leavanny
    Mostly known it gets X-Scissor with getting Cut as well as a possibility.
    [ X-Scissor ]
    [ String Shot ]
    [ Razor Leaf ]
    [ Energy Ball / Cut ]

    Palpitoad
    We know it's getting a posion move, but maybe soemthing else to replace Supersonic.
    (4th Move - Poison-Type)
    Sludge Bomb - I'd rather not. It looks too similar to mud moves. Stunfisk already has Mud Bomb and Sludge Bomb.
    Toxic - Basically purple liquid tosses at a foe. Not bad.
    Sludge Wave - Would debut it. Interesting.
    (To replace Supersonic)
    Muddy Water - An interesting move that can be used in different ways.
    Hyper Voice - A stronger sound move, but lack of confusion status.
    Bulldoze - Interesting move, would debut it.
    Surf - None of Ash's pokemon have ever had this move.
    Bounce - Another move to cover it's grass weakness, gives it a physical move.
    Icy Wind - Only ice move it learns. Although shown to be a bit weak.

    Going with...
    [ Hydro Pump ]
    [ Mud Shot ]
    [ Sludge Wave ]
    [ Bounce ]

    Boldore
    Current moves: Sandstorm, Flash Cannon, Rock Smash, Rock Blast
    -
    Maybe a move to replace Sandstorm
    Smack Down - Would help vs Hydreigon to lower it so it can hit it with Rock Smash.
    Power Gem - Could work but too Hyper Beam-ish.
    Rock Slide - Could work.
    Rock Polish - Increase it's speed but may be too smart to give Ash.
    Bulldoze/Earth Power - Wouldn't work vs Hydreigon but interesting move.
    -
    Going with

    [ Smack Down ]
    [ Rock Blast ]
    [ Flash Cannon ]
    [ Rock Smash ]

    Krookodile
    We basically know, although it's between Crunch and Dig on what move he keeps.
    Dig has its usefulness and it can always just bite on to opponents without actually having Bite, like Gible.
    Last edited by _Taidow_; 12th December 2012 at 7:39 AM.



  7. #11107
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Boldore
    Current moves: Sandstorm, Flash Cannon, Rock Smash, Rock Blast
    -
    Maybe a move to replace Sandstorm
    Smack Down - Would help vs Hydreigon to lower it so it can hit it with Rock Smash.
    Power Gem - Could work but too Hyper Beam-ish.
    Rock Slide - Could work.
    Rock Polish - Increase it's speed but may be too smart to give Ash.
    Bulldoze/Earth Power - Wouldn't work vs Hydreigon but interesting move.
    -
    Going with

    [ Smack Down ]
    [ Rock Blast ]
    [ Flash Cannon ]
    [ Rock Blast ]
    I'm fine with everything you said... just pointing out an error. Boldore can learn twice the Rock Blast XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  8. #11108
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    992

    Default

    I really don't get why many people here want Serperior to be grass/dragon. It's a snake pokemon, it should be grass/poison.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  9. #11109
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I really don't get why many people here want Serperior to be grass/dragon. It's a snake pokemon, it should be grass/poison.
    Nah we've had enough of Grass/Poison-type combinations.

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Let's see since we know some pokemon are getting new moves, these are possible moves that I could be happen.

    Unfezant
    Current Moveset: Air Cutter, Aerial Ace, Gust, Quick Attack
    -
    Detect - Works as a fast dodge. Could be the thing that makes her unique. Replaces Gust.
    Razor Wind - Could work but it seems too close to Air Cutter, if learned it just replaces that.
    FeatherDance - Another bizarre move that could make her unique. Lowers the pokemon's Attack that way and I guess can be used in unconventional ways.
    Sky Attack - The go-to flying move to replace Aerial Ace if they don't want Krookodile and Unfezant to share it.
    Hyper Beam - Perhaps, nine of Ash's flyers have had this move, and while overused, gives her a powerful STAB move.
    Echoed Voice - A replacement for Gust? Animation-wise could be close to Hyper Voice.
    Giga Impact - Could have it, although Gliscor already has it as a go-to powerful move.
    Heat Wave - THE move to make her stand out. If used vs Ferrothorn, watch out. They usually have this move come out the mouth but in her case it could be a fire-type Gust.

    I'll go with two.
    [ Sky Attack ] Replace Aerial Ace.
    [ Quick Attack ]
    [ Air Cutter ]
    [ Heat Wave / Hyper Beam ] Replace Gust.

    Oshawott
    Current Moveset: Tackle, Hydro Pump, Razor Shell, Aqua Jet
    -
    Fury Cutter - Could use it... Dewott used claws but seeing as how Oshawott lacks them, use scalchop instead.
    Revenge - Mirroring the way Dewott used it, although Oshawott may not be the one to resist moves.
    Ice Beam - The ideal choice for dealing with type coverage. Ash hasn't had a pokemon with Ice Beam since Glalie in Hoenn.
    Dig - If Krookodile forgets it instead of Crunch, he could get this one. Also handles type coverage although his scalchop handles electric attacks.

    No water moves, has enough of those.

    I'll go with...
    [ Aqua Jet ]
    [ Hydro Pump ]
    [ Razor Shell ]
    [ Ice Beam ]

    Pignite
    Current moveset: Fire Pledge, Flamethrower, Flame Charge, Tackle.
    -
    Arm Thrust - Could work like Emboar's but woudl look awkward.
    Brick Break - Standard fighting move.
    Low Sweep - Possible. Ash could make some kind of Flame Charge-Low Sweep combo. Better than Low Kick.
    Superpower - Could also work.

    Only listed fighting moves as I believe it should have one.
    I'll go with..
    [ Flamethrower ]
    [ Fire Pledge ]
    [ Flame Charge ]
    [ Low Sweep ]

    Snivy
    Current moves: Attract, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Vine Whip.
    -
    Aqua Tail - Would be perfect for coverage and to replace Leaf Blade.
    Iron Tail - Would also be perfect for coverage. Pikachu's Quick Attack doesn't stop the others from having it so Iron Tail shouldn't either.
    No grass moves, it has enough of those.

    Not many moves. But I'll go with this.
    [ Attract ]
    [ Vine Whip ]
    [ Leaf Storm ]
    [ Aqua Tail / Iron Tail ]

    Scraggy
    Current moves: Headbutt, Leer, Focus Blast, Hi Jump Kick
    -
    Faint Attack - Would debut it in BW. Replace Leer and help vs Ghost and Psychic types.
    Payback - Would work even better as it uses it's pants to absorb damage.
    Snarl - Would be interesting. A replacement for Leer as in it makes a mean sound to lower opponent's special attack.
    Dark Pulse - Another interesting move. Could release it from his hands.

    Only listed Dark moves as I think it needs one. Would go with...
    [ Headbutt ]
    [ Payback ]
    [ Hi Jump Kick ]
    [ Focus Blast ]

    Leavanny
    Mostly known it gets X-Scissor with getting Cut as well as a possibility.
    [ X-Scissor ]
    [ String Shot ]
    [ Razor Leaf ]
    [ Energy Ball / Cut ]

    Palpitoad
    We know it's getting a posion move, but maybe soemthing else to replace Supersonic.
    (4th Move - Poison-Type)
    Sludge Bomb - I'd rather not. It looks too similar to mud moves. Stunfisk already has Mud Bomb and Sludge Bomb.
    Toxic - Basically purple liquid tosses at a foe. Not bad.
    Sludge Wave - Would debut it. Interesting.
    (To replace Supersonic)
    Muddy Water - An interesting move that can be used in different ways.
    Hyper Voice - A stronger sound move, but lack of confusion status.
    Bulldoze - Interesting move, would debut it.
    Surf - None of Ash's pokemon have ever had this move.
    Bounce - Another move to cover it's grass weakness, gives it a physical move.
    Icy Wind - Only ice move it learns. Although shown to be a bit weak.

    Going with...
    [ Hydro Pump ]
    [ Mud Shot ]
    [ Sludge Wave ]
    [ Bounce ]

    Boldore
    Current moves: Sandstorm, Flash Cannon, Rock Smash, Rock Blast
    -
    Maybe a move to replace Sandstorm
    Smack Down - Would help vs Hydreigon to lower it so it can hit it with Rock Smash.
    Power Gem - Could work but too Hyper Beam-ish.
    Rock Slide - Could work.
    Rock Polish - Increase it's speed but may be too smart to give Ash.
    Bulldoze/Earth Power - Wouldn't work vs Hydreigon but interesting move.
    -
    Going with

    [ Smack Down ]
    [ Rock Blast ]
    [ Flash Cannon ]
    [ Rock Smash ]

    Krookodile
    We basically know, although it's between Crunch and Dig on what move he keeps.
    Dig has its usefulness and it can always just bite on to opponents without actually having Bite, like Gible.
    So where was Cut a possibility? I must have missed something.
    - Claimed:



    -XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

    Pokemon Y Team:

    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

    3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

  10. #11110
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    So where was Cut a possibility? I must have missed something.
    I posted this a while back in the Ash vs Stephan thread. I may be right or wrong, who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I don't know to me it looks like he'll have both.



    X-Scissor

    http://i45.*******.com/5zl55k.jpg

    Cut



  11. #11111
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I posted this a while back in the Ash vs Stephan thread. I may be right or wrong, who knows.
    Hmm I see. I thought that picture was the one where X-Scissor. Meh we have 26 hours left until we find out. I'd rather it not have Cut.
    - Claimed:



    -XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

    Pokemon Y Team:

    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

    3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

  12. #11112
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I really don't get why many people here want Serperior to be grass/dragon. It's a snake pokemon, it should be grass/poison.
    Actually, Serperior being a pure Grass type fits perfectly as not all types of Snakes are poisonousness. I think it is based on this one,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smooth_green_snake

  13. #11113
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Actually, Serperior being a pure Grass type fits perfectly as not all types of Snakes are poisonousness. I think it is based on this one,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smooth_green_snake
    I wish it would've had a secondary type though...like Psychic or Dark

  14. #11114
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    I think that a Gen VI pokemon won't be the star of the movie. But I think that they'll appear in three different anime shows next year.
    -First, a new Eevee/Eeivui evolution. This is getting obvious specially with the short reveal. Why made a short about Eevee/Eeivui if there's anything new to promote?
    -Second, some pokemon during the Genesect movie. But not the star. Like Munchlax/Gonbe in the Deoxys movie.
    -Third. In the main anime we could see new pokemon. Although i think that the movies will take preference. We see the pokemon that we 'll know that debuts in movies. Like the Gen IV pokemon in Gen III anime then (Only Electivire/Elekible hasn't made a movie appearance).

    Also, anti-evolution speculation because of the movie and some March merchandise (the shorts are the rival of evolutions):
    Oshawott/Mijumaru won't evolve until next August. Don't expect Ash having a Dewott/Futachimaru//Samurott/Daikenki anytime soon. Because the new short. He is the most marketable Gen V pokemon.
    Pansage/Yanappu isn't going to evolve until August. For the same reason that Oshawott.
    Axew/Kibago will evolve in the last/second last Iris' episode, not before. Axew isn't going to evovle during the bulk of the Iris' run. It's a mascot for the BW series.
    Pignite/Chaoboo and Snivy/Tsutarja won't evolve until March because the new toys that the two are getting by them. Although they're open to evolution later.
    Jessie's Wobbuffet/Musashi's Sonans returns to the show. Because the short (this is different than the Meloetta's one) That means that funny Team Rocket will return to the show.

    And one last,
    The Eevee that the short is rpomoting is going to be a ACI's Eevee/SDI's Eeivui. The letters say that     Spoiler:- Show Spoiler:
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 12th December 2012 at 4:10 PM.

  15. #11115
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I wish it would've had a secondary type though...like Psychic or Dark
    The same could be said for water types; that's why I liked sinnoh the most as all the fully evolved starters got secondary types, even Torterra. If it were up to me, Samurott would have been water/fighting, Emboar would have been fire/ground and serperior would have been grass/poison.

    It's annoying that Krookodile is learning aerial ace just to give it a reasonable reason for managing to beat Sawk. Is it necessary? To have a fully evolved pokemon defeat another pokemon despite a type advantage, and explain it by giving the disadvantaged pokemon a move that would only be useful for the one battle? Strange. Krookodile had stone edge, dig, crunch and recently dragon claw. Seemed like a very sturdy set. The pokemon reminds me of Gliscor actually when it forgot steel wing for giga impact, but at least giga impact was more powerful. Aerial Ace is incredibly overused and wouldn't be that useful for Krookodile in the majority of battles, as opposed to dig and crunch.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  16. #11116
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,787

    Default

    Has anybody thought of Aerial Ace being used in order to get past Liepard's Double Team? It 'always' hits, so even through Double Team.

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I posted this a while back in the Ash vs Stephan thread. I may be right or wrong, who knows.
    Mčh.. I must've missed the blue sheen of it then.. Oh well, perhaps it upgrades Cut to X-scissor during the battle? Sawk catches the Cut, but then Leavanny pushes through and it turns to X-scissor which hits Sawk?

    Leavanny:
    - String Shot
    - Razor Leaf
    - Cut > X-scissor
    - Energy Ball/X-scissor?
    Last edited by Locormus; 12th December 2012 at 4:09 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  17. #11117
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Actually, Serperior being a pure Grass type fits perfectly as not all types of Snakes are poisonousness. I think it is based on this one,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smooth_green_snake
    LOL ok but that's not a dragon either xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  18. #11118
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Actually, Serperior being a pure Grass type fits perfectly as not all types of Snakes are poisonousness. I think it is based on this one,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smooth_green_snake
    True, Pythons, anacondas, etc aren't poisonous, they constrict you with their body, kinda like Serperior did to Pikachu, I just gave that typing as an example.

  19. #11119
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    i thought we were done eeveevoultions and that the monkeys are gonna take over?

  20. #11120
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    i thought we were done eeveevoultions and that the monkeys are gonna take over?
    How are we done with the Eeveelutions, we only gotten 7 of the totally 17 types until now (if we take into consideration that there would be a Normal type evo as well). Eevee is called the Evolution Pokémon isn't it, so it should get an evolution for each type.

    As for the monkey, they are only their to make a separate batch of the basic cycle of Grass -> Fire -> Water which aren't Starters. I doubt there is going to be more monkey's of different type.

  21. #11121
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    How are we done with the Eeveelutions, we only gotten 7 of the totally 17 types until now (if we take into consideration that there would be a Normal type evo as well). Eevee is called the Evolution Pokémon isn't it, so it should get an evolution for each type.

    As for the monkey, they are only their to make a separate batch of the basic cycle of Grass -> Fire -> Water which aren't Starters. I doubt there is going to be more monkey's of different type.
    Evolution pokemon not evolves into every type pokemon but yeah just end it...

    And whats up with the monkeys? do we have an Eevee monkey now? is that a 6gen pokemon? ;O

  22. #11122
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    How are we done with the Eeveelutions, we only gotten 7 of the totally 17 types until now (if we take into consideration that there would be a Normal type evo as well). Eevee is called the Evolution Pokémon isn't it, so it should get an evolution for each type.

    As for the monkey, they are only their to make a separate batch of the basic cycle of Grass -> Fire -> Water which aren't Starters. I doubt there is going to be more monkey's of different type.
    it hard to say if there will be any more of the monkeys or not,my prediction is if there is going to be then we'll see a pre-evo to pansage,pansear and panpour . personally i don't think there will be any more elemental monkeys simply because they seem to be based on the 3 wise monkeys so i'm not expecting any. as for eevee who knows?

    anyhow now to something completly different given that team rocket are set to make a return with new pokemon will any of the others they had on them (yamask,woobat& maybye meowth) have any new moves?

  23. #11123
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    How are we done with the Eeveelutions, we only gotten 7 of the totally 17 types until now (if we take into consideration that there would be a Normal type evo as well). Eevee is called the Evolution Pokémon isn't it, so it should get an evolution for each type.

    As for the monkey, they are only their to make a separate batch of the basic cycle of Grass -> Fire -> Water which aren't Starters. I doubt there is going to be more monkey's of different type.

    well because there wasnt any this generation..and also someone mentioned it several hundred pages ago that the monkeys might take over and that we were done with the eeveeloutions
    dont get me wrong i wanna see more eeveeloutions

  24. #11124
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    As for the monkey, they are only their to make a separate batch of the basic cycle of Grass -> Fire -> Water which aren't Starters. I doubt there is going to be more monkey's of different type.
    I could so see a steel monkey xD A monkey literally made of steel with a rock hard body D (like the one from the first season of digimon lol)

  25. #11125
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Ash better get a freaking Eevee during N Episode after fanboy when he saw it with Virgil and after the 16 movie teaser trailer...I want him to catch one I so freaking cute!!

    And Eevee may pull a Aipom and travel with Ash to Gen. 6 land (Since they are hinting it will get a new evolution!!

Page 445 of 694 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •