Page 448 of 694 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,200 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    In Unova that is?
    Haha, well played.

No i mean with Ash for the next region. He may go home for a little while but will return within the next few episodes of the following saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I didn't say anything about Cilan staying, I was responding to someone else saying Cilan would become a Brock clone if he stayed.

True to his character, N's team will probably be whatever Pokemon he happened to find that day. For his final team, it'll probably be Reshiram, Zoroark, Darmanitan, Swoobat, and two others (Archeops and Carracosta, perhaps?). The reason for Zoroark, Darmanitan, and Swoobat being that those Pokemon are the ones that he lived with as a child.
    LOl it's true that they have similarities but Dento simply get's better treatment then him so I doubt it.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Don't discuss about character's leaving yet in this thread. We don't when a new generation will start. Please, stop your speculation about Cilan and Iris leaving yet because they aren't leaving for Episode N.

Also, I'm going to be "contrary" of the fandom here:

Sorry, I like "cute" Pokemon more than "cool" pokemon. I don't mind that some pokemon of Ash's team won't evolve because they're too cute to evolve. Because the anime has the "power" (they don't use well) of boosting marketable pokemon into powerhouses like his fullly evolved counterpart. I don't mind not evolving if the writers want to keep in merch. A different thing is the reserves that don't appear in merchandise. Those pokemon should be fully evolved.

Sorry, I prefer Oshawott having screentime for marketing than a Infernape sweeping through the Unova League.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    And I forgot Fury Cutter too :3

Is kinda easy to take down a Hydreigon, the thing doesn´t even have good defenses, Metagross or Tyranitar (even with it´s 4x weakness) are bulkier.

A well - used Encore would screw Hydreigon over
    Yeah that must be why Samurott is NU while Hydreigon is the biggest threat in OU. Nothing can freely switch in on Hydreigon because of how diverse it's movepool is
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Why are you guys treating the anime like competitive gameplay?
    If the writers want the otter to win it will...
    It's not gonna win anyway, Pignite looks like it will with Brick Break or Arm Thrust or sumtin (FINALLY)
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

It seems like most of our move predictions are coming true. Even though I think Aerial Ace on Krookodile was never mentioned. I'm curious to what Snivy, Oshawott, Unfezant, Boldore, and Scraggy learned.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Yeah that must be why Samurott is NU while Hydreigon is the biggest threat in OU. Nothing can freely switch in on Hydreigon because of how diverse it's movepool is
    Lol, Hydreigon is not the biggest threat in OU and tiers mean nothing in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Lol, Hydreigon is not the biggest threat in OU and tiers mean nothing in the anime.
    Yes it is... nothing can switch in on it.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

If you have good predicting, you can switch in on it safely.

Also, Multiscale Dragonite says hello.

Those are just statistics...Hydreigon isn't that good,really

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Why are you guys treating the anime like competitive gameplay?
    If the writers want the otter to win it will...
    It's not gonna win anyway, Pignite looks like it will with Brick Break or Arm Thrust or sumtin (FINALLY)
    I'd say it more likely to be brick break given that it's hands seem to be glowing white when it uses it.That didn't happen with bianca's emboar when it used arm thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    It seems like most of our move predictions are coming true. Even though I think Aerial Ace on Krookodile was never mentioned. I'm curious to what Snivy, Oshawott, Unfezant, Boldore, and Scraggy learned.
    Are they all learning new moves?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Are they all learning new moves?
    Well, I have seen some posters saying Unfezant may know one as well. As for the others, I don't know. They might, since Krookodile, Leavanny, and Palpitoad already know one.

Well, I have seen some posters saying Unfezant may know one as well. As for the others, I don't know. They might, since Krookodile, Leavanny, and Palpitoad already know one.
    Yeah I think Unfezant is learning one, the others I didn't know if they were confirmed or speculations

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    If you have good predicting, you can switch in on it safely.

Also, Multiscale Dragonite says hello.
    A good Hydreigon user would know what would come in

Hydreigon breaks Multiscale on the Dragonite switch in and outspeed's it in the next turn

Oh my cousins Hydreigon got one shot X-Scissored by the subway masters Durant of all pokemon lol, it's not that great.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Hydreigon breaks Multiscale on the Dragonite switch in and outspeed's it in the next turn
    Please, I've killed plenty of Hydreigons, my Scarfed Terrakion is lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Yeah I think Unfezant is learning one, the others I didn't know if they were confirmed or speculations
    Yea, they're speculations. But, I think there's a high chance of them knowing one. I might be wrong.

...and you think Kotetsu is a good Hydreigon user....?
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

I want Unfezant, Oshawott, and Snivy to learn new moves. Don't care much for Scraggs since he isn't battling vs Kotetsu.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Well, Pokemon.co.jp merch:
    This toy is about Genesect. Fort the moment, allmerch is purple Genesect.
    A shorts, a mini pokemon center and some wallpaper with Pikachu, Eevee, Meowth (and in one, Wobbuffet) and Oshawott.
    Towel with Charizard, Therian Formes, Kyurem Formes and Lucario
    A plushes that can move: with Pikachu, Eevee and Piplup.

Exist two more with Piakchu and a Pokemon Center poster that I don't seem necessary to post.

EDIT: About the thing that Street Comedy did last night. One thing is have the Makuhita avatar and other is pretending to be CyberCubed. But I'll find funny that ConUxie, Princess Rasperyl (or how it's username is; before Sapphire Iris) and Azran Flame (before Flame Mistress) wear the same avatar. At least one of them has only this avatar and the other two are fans of Iris.

EDIT2: Differenciate anime from Smogon/Pokemon Online tiers completely. If you want to talk about Smogon/PO tiers, go to his forums.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 14th December 2012 at 7:54 AM.

Ok by the end of this Saga , before generation six, here s my prediction for all of Ash's pokemon:
    Ash
    Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Oshawott, Fury Cutter
    Emboar it will learn Arm thrust
    Servine I think it will learn Magical Leaf instead of razor leaf and return, A move so damn old but it hasn't been shown in the anime yet!
    Scrafty, it will learn Head Smash and Payback. Though it will evolve very very late.
    Leavanny
    Seismitoad Drain Punch, Hyper Voice, Muddy Water, and Maybe Bulldoze, Of course depends on the way they animate the move. if they can avoid shaking ground and making up fissures. maybe it will look like a soil version of surf? just smaller....
    Gigalith, if anyone read the manga at all, in the first one, when Red and blue switched pokeballs by a mistake, without a machine, Blue's Machok evolved into Machamp. this proves there no necessity for the machine, all t needs is a new owner. this could be done innocently by ash and any of his companions, friends, or even a character of the day making a mistake and using the wrong ball. I think it will learn Solar Beam and super Power instead of sandstorm and rock smash.
    Krookodile.
    Bulbasor, Kingler, Muk, Tauros, Snorlax, Heracross, Quilava, Noktowl, Swellow, Sceptile, Staraptor, Torterra, and Buizel.
    Meganium, it will learn Aroma Therapy.
    Croconaw, it will upgrade bite to crunch, and water gun to Hydro Pump.
    Crawdaunt, Night Slash and Guillotine.
    Torkoal, maybe a gen 6 evolution?
    Infernape, Close Combat
    Gabite Dual Chop, Stone edge

Eevee will evolve into a gen six evolution. most likely a steel type eevee Steeleon or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Well, Pokemon.co.jp merch:
    This toy is about Genesect. Fort the moment, allmerch is purple Genesect.
    A shorts, a mini pokemon center and some wallpaper with Pikachu, Eevee, Meowth (and in one, Wobbuffet) and Oshawott.
    Towel with Charizard, Therian Formes, Kyurem Formes and Lucario
    A plushes that can move: with Pikachu, Eevee and Piplup.

Exist two more with Piakchu and a Pokemon Center poster that I don't seem necessary to post.
    Just for sake of completion: 1 2 3

Still, thanks fer92. You really saved me from trouble.

Also new Candy Set for 25th September:

1-Genesect
    2-Charmander
    3-Deoxys Attack Forme
    4-Lugia
    5-Charizard
    6-Zangoose
    7-Seviper
    8-Ampharos
    9-Piplup
    10-Stunfisk

As for the tiers topic, I think dman_dustin has posted some fantastic posts about it and I fully agree with him, but while I want to talk more about it, it will go on for a while and this is not really the thread to talk about so I guess I just have to agree to disagree with others.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by thelord3 View Post
    Ok by the end of this Saga , before generation six, here s my prediction for all of Ash's pokemon:
    Ash
    Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Oshawott, Fury Cutter
    Emboar it will learn Arm thrust
    Servine I think it will learn Magical Leaf instead of razor leaf and return, A move so damn old but it hasn't been shown in the anime yet!
    Scrafty, it will learn Head Smash and Payback. Though it will evolve very very late.
    Leavanny
    Seismitoad Drain Punch, Hyper Voice, Muddy Water, and Maybe Bulldoze, Of course depends on the way they animate the move. if they can avoid shaking ground and making up fissures. maybe it will look like a soil version of surf? just smaller....
    Gigalith, if anyone read the manga at all, in the first one, when Red and blue switched pokeballs by a mistake, without a machine, Blue's Machok evolved into Machamp. this proves there no necessity for the machine, all t needs is a new owner. this could be done innocently by ash and any of his companions, friends, or even a character of the day making a mistake and using the wrong ball. I think it will learn Solar Beam and super Power instead of sandstorm and rock smash.
    Krookodile.
    Bulbasor, Kingler, Muk, Tauros, Snorlax, Heracross, Quilava, Noktowl, Swellow, Sceptile, Staraptor, Torterra, and Buizel.
    Meganium, it will learn Aroma Therapy.
    Croconaw, it will upgrade bite to crunch, and water gun to Hydro Pump.
    Crawdaunt, Night Slash and Guillotine.
    Torkoal, maybe a gen 6 evolution?
    Infernape, Close Combat
    Gabite Dual Chop, Stone edge

Eevee will evolve into a gen six evolution. most likely a steel type eevee Steeleon or something like that...
    Are you high? No WAY are some of those evs gonna happen, why would Bayleef or Corphish evolve? Or Totodile or Torkoal... I can't even... what is this... I give up.

ITT:

People fail to understand the difference between game tactics and anime tactics.

On topic, I'm going to take a stab at the final Unova teams.

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Servine
    Emboar
    Oshawott
    Unfezant
    Scrafty
    Leavanny
    Boldore
    Palpitoad
    Krookodile
    possibly a 6th gen Pokemon or Pokemon that has a new evolution that follows him to the next region like Aipom.

also (and this is mainly wishful thinking on my part), maybe Gible gets reused for one episode and evolves into Gabite

Iris:
    Axew/Fraxure (if this thing's ever evolving, it's going to be at the end)
    Excadrill
    Emolga
    Dragonite

Cilan:
    Pansage
    Crustle
    Stunfisk
    Rufflet
    Cilan:
    Pansage
    Crustle
    Stunfisk
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 448 of 694 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast