Page 454 of 694 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,350 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Guts that how Bolt is sometimes (no offense) but he can be easily proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Yet it's perfectly logical that Gliscor knew Fire Fang?
    Lol we could go on for a long list of these without just fire...
    That Pikachu can turn his tail into iron for one.
    There'd be a lot more....
    Unfezant could easily learn Heat Wave as an upgrade for gust, I don't think the writers would do it, but it's still a possibility.
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Heck, Unfeazant's wings could glow oarngish red and send out slashes of air in the same color and that would work good.
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

I think the best move for it would be roost. It both heals the bird and screws it over vs Riolu at the same time. The plan's foolproof !

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I think the best move for it would be roost. It both heals the bird and screws it over vs Riolu at the same time. The plan's foolproof !
    No thank you. I'd rather it be a decent damage making move that's not Gust.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    No thank you. I'd rather it be a decent damage making move that's not Gust.
    There's always aerial ace.

Pluck anyone?

lol dont expect anything big to happen before best wishes ends, ash maybe will catch a new pokemon. But even then ash should be replaced very, very soon. i wouldnt be suprised if pokemon changed alot next generation, it kills me to see the same **** happen season upon season, and its getting boring!

Never fear, N is here!

Quote Originally Posted by N... View Post
    lol dont expect anything big to happen before best wishes ends, ash maybe will catch a new pokemon. But even then ash should be replaced very, very soon. i wouldnt be suprised if pokemon changed alot next generation, it kills me to see the same **** happen season upon season, and its getting boring!
    I don't think they will ever replace Ash but the perfect time to do it would be Gen 6 which could potentially change the whole franchise if the game's are completely 3D and they try to promote a fresh new era of Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    I don't think they will ever replace Ash but the perfect time to do it would be Gen 6 which could potentially change the whole franchise if the game's are completely 3D and they try to promote a fresh new era of Pokemon
    That was the point of this gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanille Fantasy View Post
    That was the point of this gen.
    How? Gen 5 was barely more advanced than Gen 4 graphics wise. Anime wise yes but I was speaking of the franchise as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    There's always aerial ace.
    Not as strong as one would hope unless Super Luck activates.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Pluck anyone?
    Meh, too much like Peck.

Random : PokéRadar

Still say Steel Wing would be awesome but I'm thinking Sky Attack or Giga Impact are more likely.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    How?
    It should be obvious since the entirety of Gen 5 was a paradigm shift for the series as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanille Fantasy View Post
    It should be obvious since the entirety of Gen 5 was a paradigm shift for the series as a whole.
    Yet you give no examples to back up your point.

Actually I would argue gen 3 was a paradigm shift as a whole. All gen 5 really bought to the table was a new region and pokemon and items, which are standard for all generations

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I agree with you except on the choices of Flying types Ash could have gotten in Unova.

I think that Archeops would have been better for Ash than either Sigilyph or Braviary. Thats because Sigilyph's design in odd (not in a bad way though), and the animators would have had problems making it show facial expressions.

Braviary would have been a dull choice like you said because it is too similar to Staraptor in terms of fighting style, though it does has moves like Rock Slide, Rock Tomb and Shadow Claw which makes it different from Staraptor, but i doubt the writers/animators would have given it those moves if they had made Ash catch Braviary.

Archeops would have been a good choice, because it would have given Ash his first fossil pokemon, his 2nd overall Rock type. Also its movepool is quite good and have many choices (can use 8 types of moves [without considering tutor moves] which are usable without any problem in the anime) and is quite powerful and at the same time can become quite weak as well if its ability is used in the anime.

An Archeops with the following move choices would have been good for Ash (anime-wise),

- Quick Attack
    - Wing Attack/Aerial Ace
    - Ancientpower/Head Smash
    - Dragonbreath/Dragon Pulse/Focus Blast
    Archeops would have been a nice choice too. But I suppose most people didn't get the point when I said Ash should have got Skarmory, Altaria, Hochkrow and Sigilyph. They are all flying types but they also carry types that Ash usually doesn't catch. If they had went that way then Ash would have got Pokemon of each type till now.

Btw, Sigilyph could work just like Roggenrola\Boldore.

who would be happy if ash unfrezent got u turn or tailwind

if brock appears again when ash goes back to kanto

do you think he have a blissy an swampert by then

Quote Originally Posted by lucario750 View Post
    who would be happy if ash unfrezent got u turn or tailwind

if brock appears again when ash goes back to kanto

do you think he have a blissy an swampert by then
    I personally am rooting for Steel Wing or Heat Wave. U-Turn would also be a neat move for it.

I hope not... Chansey and Marshtomp fit Brock well, and they're two of my favorite Pokemon of his.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

What Pokémon does Brock have access to now anyway?

Steelix, Geodude, Crobat, Forretress, Ludicolo, Marshtomp, Sudowoodo, Croagunk and Chansey?

I doubt Geodude will ever evolve, so that leaves Marshtomp, Croagunk and Chansey. Honestly I think that when he eventually appears, his only change will be Blissey. I always felt he should've evolved Happiny a little earlier and then quickly evolved Chansey afterwards, to show off his breeding skills and the happiness of his Pokémon. So if he returns with Blissey and a few of the older members, then that'd be good.

Croagunk, Blissey, Steelix and Marshtomp seems like a likely group for him to return with.. doubt it'll be a full team, even though I would like him to also tag on Crobat and enter a tournament.

Didn't Brock give Onix/Steelix, Geodude, and Crobat to his brother?

At least one of the spots in Brock's party has been taken by a rock-type. He had Onix and Geodude in Kanto and Johto, Bonsly in Hoenn, and Sudowoodo in Sinnoh. If he returns, he would probably have Sudowoodo with him.

OMG any competitive battler could symphathize with me but whenever I see a blissey I want to punch it in the face.

I can see Brock leaving any Rock and Ground types at the Gym for Forrest to use for battles. Therefore I can see him with Chansey/Blissey, Croagunk/Toxicroak, Crobat, Ludicolo and Forretress.
    Last edited by crawdauntpro; 16th December 2012 at 5:04 PM.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovian View Post
    Didn't Brock give Onix/Steelix, Geodude, and Crobat to his brother?.
    He leaves pokemon at the gym, where there used by his brother, but there still Brocks pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    He leaves pokemon at the gym, where there used by his brother, but there still Brocks pokemon
    For Onix, Geodude, and Crobat, didn't Brock say something like "they're yours now..." to his brother? Maybe that was only in the dub.

Page 454 of 694 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast