Page 461 of 694 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,525 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    http://www.enskyshop.com/products/de...roduct_id=1506

Finally, the seventh of the Pokémon Best Wishes Digital Watches are revealed. And I can't make out much of them. Can somebody help me?
    Um... I see Black Kyurem/Zekrom, Genesect (both forms) and Reshiram/White Kyurem on the left, while on the right there are Reshiram/White Kyurem, Charizard/Lucario and Genesect (again, both forms).
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Um... I see Black Kyurem/Zekrom, Genesect (both forms) and Reshiram/White Kyurem on the left, while on the right there are Reshiram/White Kyurem, Charizard/Lucario and Genesect (again, both forms).
    Thanks a lot! I didn't initially notice the last right on the box art was just the Genesect one, not something different. I also thought there was something other in the Lucario/Charizard one.

Well... that was kind of a dissapointment. I waited a few weeks for this one to come up(and I didn't post anything about it on the forums) but the end result was nothing new really. Well, that would be lying, it is the first time we see Reshiram and Zekrom with the respectative Kyurem Formes in the merch, and it is the first time Genesect is shown in the compact mode in the merch, but that's really it. Buuut...
    Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    For the first time since the start of Best Wishes the VA staff on TV Tokyo page has updated. And I can find possible anew evolution here. Because:
    Before: Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, Pansage (it's from BW1 remember)
    Now: Oshawott, Pignite, Pansage.
    This might be interesting. Unfortunately the offical site didn't update with anything(they didn't even change the poster yet), so I still have to take this with a large sack of salt. But if this ends up being important, oh boy.

Anyways, here's an unimportant end note:     Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    those images came from the poster but they were cut up and put together for a reason in the preview. Charizard being there with Ash proves it belongs to him.
    How exactly does that prove the charizhard is ash's. It's a just a charizhard on the poster. There was a corphish on that bws2 poster. Not ash's
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Dat Charmander merchandise, a lot of Charmander stuff and Charmander is not exactly Piplup to get marketed for no reason(with BW stuff), I hope a Charmander appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Dat Charmander merchandise, a lot of Charmander stuff and Charmander is not exactly Piplup to get marketed for no reason(with BW stuff), I hope a Charmander appears.
    Charizard for iris

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Charizard for iris
    I can just see the forum burning down in flames if that happened
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

And evolve it and give it a lot of development so that guy in here can change his avatar.

On Topic: I don't usually follow the merch or anything but this Lucario is bugging me. Why is it in everything? Does that mean Kotetsu will become a recurring rival? Or is Cilan getting it?*shot*

I used to want Kotetsu to disappear afte rthe league but now I want him to appear and lose to Ash constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Why is it in everything*
    because its popular. popular pokemon appear on merchandise all the time. its the same reason Piplup still appears on merchandisr

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I used to want Kotetsu to disappear afte rthe league but now I want him to appear and lose to Ash constantly.
    Kotetsu, the worlds most interesting man

I don't always act like an idiot, but when I do, I only bring 5 Pokemon to a Full battle
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post

I don't always act like an idiot, but when I do, I only bring 5 Pokemon to a Full battle
    Ash: B***h please! I bring only one pokemon to a gym battle.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

hahaha so going to sig this! but ya its really not a shock that he doesnt bring 6 pokemon haha but im kinda glad he wins with 5

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Ash: B***h please! I bring only one pokemon to a gym battle.
    Ash did bring other Pokemon with him there... just he only planned on winning with Palpitoad
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Ash did bring other Pokemon with him there... just he only planned on winning with Palpitoad
    well ya he brought other but not the kind he wanted to use thats why he ran to the pokecenter to get another pokemon :P

Then why did he have to run to a pokemon center to unbox Snivy?

Edit: Nevermind, I read the summary, but still preparing just one pokemon for a gym match is a dumb move as well.
    Last edited by ludiloco; 20th December 2012 at 7:22 PM.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Because he brought Oshawott, Tepig, Tranquil, and Scraggy with him. He was hoping to have something that didn't take much damage from Electric attacks

Charizard and Charla made an egg, so Liza came to Unova with them both in tow, searching for Ash so that Charmander could grow with the love of a travelling trainer, instead of growing up among rampaging Charizard's. Iris or Cilan gets it and it evolves once before they eventually leave the anime.

Wow, long strikethrough.. Worth it though, lol..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Charizard for iris
    Not Charizard a Charmeleon would be cool though, Bulbasaur and Squirtle got some attention again with Haruka, I would like to see a Charmander again since Satoshi evolved and we saw less of it then the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Charizard and Charla made an egg, so Liza came to Unova with them both in tow, searching for Ash so that Charmander could grow with the love of a travelling trainer, instead of growing up among rampaging Charizard's. Iris or Cilan gets it and it evolves once before they eventually leave the anime.

Wow, long strikethrough.. Worth it though, lol..
    At this point I really wouldn't mind it happening, it was funny at first but I actually liked the idea back then, Kasumi got an egg from Kenji Marill so...

I'm not saying its likelly just saying I wouldn't mind, plus it doesn't really have to go for Iris but a another dragon would be cool.

inb4 Charizard isn't a dragon.

Ignoring all this a Charmander migth appear which is cool in my book.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 20th December 2012 at 8:01 PM.

Personally, if it did happen then I'd want Iris to go crazy over the thought of a Charizard, but for Cilan to get it instead.. and that's saying something, because I like Iris much more. I just think Cilan deserves it more, he hasn't changed his team or done anything notable for quite a while..

In fact, no.. I would prefer Iris to show her b*tchier side again and say that Charizard is just a wannabe dragon, saying that its power could never stand up to a true Dragon type, causing Ash and Charizard to get p*ssed and challenge Iris and Dragonite to a battle..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

I don't mind Dent getting but I think it would be better with Iris, another dragon would be cool for her like I said.

I do want Dent to get his 4th pokemon in this arc, we still don't know whats up with that little Shinx but it will probably be a random pokemon since we know the January episodes already and no real sign of a Shinx being important there.

Iris isn't like that though, she not *****y as far as I'm conerned and she I don't see her disrespecting any pokemon besides Ice types, I do think Charizard and Dragonite will get into an altercation because of their nature specially Dragonite but not an actual battle.

I don't think Charizard would be allowed to leave without battling Dragonite ;D
    That is, if it's Ash's 0_o
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Edit: Nevermind, I read the summary, but still preparing just one pokemon for a gym match is a dumb move as well.
    Many people do it all the time. It's called Sweeping or gym soloing.

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    I don't think Charizard would be allowed to leave without battling Dragonite ;D
    That is, if it's Ash's 0_o
    Why does Dragonite have to fight every Dragon looking Pokemon out there?

I want Cilan to get something else for his team.....Perhaps a Garbodor to clash with his style......or Altaria to add a friendly but strong Pokemon to his team.....If not then the entire main cast needs to showcase their Pokemon more including Iris and Cilan.....not just Ash.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Why does Dragonite have to fight every Dragon looking Pokemon out there?
    I think it's because Dragonite had the disobedient trait Charizard once had. And Dragonite does challenge Pokemon that look tougher than it, I have no idea if it still does it now, but I can agree that I think that battle may happen.

Hopefully this means Snivy evolves soon since Serperior is gone forever lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hopefully this means Snivy evolves soon since Serperior is gone forever lol.
    I'm agreeing with this one. I hope Janovy happens soon. :3

Page 461 of 694 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast