Page 464 of 694 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564 ... LastLast
Results 11,576 to 11,600 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Well steel isn't super effective against dragon either and Georgia still has Bisharp. Maybe Georgia should get a fighting type.
    Doesn't change the fact that dragon is not weak to bug.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    that's because Steel resists dragon.

Although Scizor would be a good fit if Iris gets Dieno/Zweilous.

Although my preference for Georgia would be something like Tyranitar to counter dragonite
    I'd prefer Aggron, since it can have the ability Sturdy to survive Dragonite's attacks and hit back with STAB Rock-type moves. But Tyranitar is fine in my book.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I wouldn't mind Georgia with a Scizor lol. Hopefully it isn't as fragile as the other that appear though.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Since this is the last few weeks of the year I'll make a new prediction for teams.

Ash

+ Older Returning Pokemon.
        Spoiler:

Iris

Spoiler:

Cilan

Spoiler:

Trip
    Yes I think he will continue appearing participating in PWT Cups.

Spoiler:

Bianca
    Yes I think she will still appear participating in PWT Cups.

Spoiler:

Stephan
    Yes I think he'll appear participating in PWT Cups, but not as relevant as Trip and Bianca.

+ at least 2 unknown pokemon.
        Spoiler:

Georgia

Spoiler:

Burgundy

Spoiler:

Kotetsu
    Leaves after the league is over and heads to Johto. He dashes out of there before finding out about the PWT Cups.

Virgil
    *Eevee and the Eeveelutions*
    Wins the league and decides to participate in the PWT to further train for the Elite Four.

After BW ends: Stays in Unova.

Jessie

James

Spoiler:

*NEW* Characters
    N

Spoiler:

Colress

Spoiler:

Ghetsis

Spoiler:

Cheren

Spoiler:

Benga

Spoiler:
    Decent prediction.Nothing in there major i disagree with.One minor thing is whether on not it would be a 6th gen egg but otherwise very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I absolutely love that scenario! I can already see Palpitoad starting a rivalry with Ghetsis's Seismitoad, similar to how Croagunk developed a rivalry with Toxicroak.
    While i would love for palpitoad to get a rivalry like that(or anything to give it a clear personality) I doubt it will ever get any real chance to be more than a battle tool, well heres hoping i'm wrong on that one.

I'd prefer Aggron, since it can have the ability Sturdy to survive Dragonite's attacks and hit back with STAB Rock-type moves. But Tyranitar is fine in my book.
    yea aggron could work fine as well.

Although with the right moveset Tyranitar could decimate iris
    rock move to deal with Dragonite/Emolga
    Ice move to deal with Axew
    Fire move to deal with Excadrill

something like
    Fire Punch
    Ice Fang
    Stone edge
    Dark Pulse.

Combined with its Sand Stream ability creating sandstorms could be a real threat for Iris. Plus it could be a good way to show Excadrills ability

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that dragon is not weak to bug.
    You're right. I'm not a huge pokemon gamer so my typing knowledge is not advanced. I forgot about Deino's dark typing so when I checked its weaknesses, I saw bug and fighting and thought all dragons were weak against them too. My bad!

I hope Colress brings out his Electric and Steel type Pokemon out for battle. That way we can get the very few amount of Pokemon remaining to debut. Hope this gives a shine for Eelectrik and Klang to appear.

For that good ol' scientist, I hope Colress' party consists of his team from the games:

Magneton/Magnezone
    Klang/Klinklang
    Beheeyem
    Metang/Metagross
    Rotom

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    I hope Colress brings out his Electric and Steel type Pokemon out for battle. That way we can get the very few amount of Pokemon remaining to debut. Hope this gives a shine for Eelectrik and Klang to appear.

For that good ol' scientist, I hope Colress' party consists of his team from the games:

Magneton/Magnezone
    Klang/Klinklang
    Beheeyem
    Metang/Metagross
    Rotom
    I always thought that a member of the Porygon line would have been perfect for Colress
    Official Protag Namefor Gen VI
    ♂ Protag: Xavier
    ♀ Protag: Yvonne

I support Emerald & FR/LG remakes over Ruby & Sapphire remakes!!!

I support Wallace/Steven combo for RSE remakes!!!

I absolutely love that scenario! I can already see Palpitoad starting a rivalry with Ghetsis's Seismitoad, similar to how Croagunk developed a rivalry with Toxicroak.
    Huh nice, I didn't think of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    I like it my friend . How about movesets?
    Would take too long. It was already long enough.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Huh nice, I didn't think of that.
    What would make that great is if Seismitoad has Water Absorb... (likely will have Poison Touch or no ability at all)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by SketchFox7 View Post
    I always thought that a member of the Porygon line would have been perfect for Colress
    I agree with that fully, I think the whole evolutionary line would be perfect for Colress. Too bad we'll likely never see the evolutions in the anime, they'd be perfect here.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

My prediction (after the N saga)

Ash

(--> 6th Generation evolution)
    Befriended :

Iris

Cilan
    + 4th Pokemon (I don't know which one)

Jessie

James

Last edited by Tocojojo; 22nd December 2012 at 4:33 PM.

no iris should not have a charmelon

Quote Originally Posted by Tocojojo View Post

Ash

Befriended :

Iris

Cilan

Jessie

James

One of the water types will evolve before Scrafty does and I don't think Iris will get Charmeleon. Treecko is more likely

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    One of the water types will evolve before Scrafty does and I don't think Iris will get Charmeleon. Treecko is more likely
    Scraggy has a better chance then either Oshawott or Palpitoad
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    no iris should not have a charmelon
    Thank you. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    One of the water types will evolve before Scrafty does.
    Prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Scraggy has a better chance then either Oshawott or Palpitoad
    I;d like to see Scrafty myself and it'll probably happen. But Dewott would definitely b cool to see
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Kind of farfetched prediction:

Ash

And I want one of his old ones to evolve:
    ////

I guess Totodile would need it the most though.

Cilan

Iris

Jessie

James

Bianca

Georgia

Burgundy

Cheren

So what do you guys think? Most of it is wishful thinking, and I haven't been realistic, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post

Ash

////

Cilan

Iris

Jessie

James

Bianca

Georgia

Burgundy

Cheren

So what do you guys think? Most of it is wishful thinking, and I haven't been realistic, I know.
    You're correct, that is a very farfetched prediction, yet there's very little of it that I think is unrealistic. The only thing I can say against it is that I don't see that many more evolutions for Ash. I do agree with your predictions for old Pokemon, the only one of those that I can't see possibly evolving is Corphish.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Ash

////

Cilan

Iris

Jessie

James

Bianca

Georgia

Burgundy

Cheren

Actually we have the same way of thinking! I posted almost the same prediction for ash's team around ten pages ago!
    for ash, I don't think Buizel it was demonstrated how much he hated his evolution.

Iris, I think a Deino would suit her better than a Swablu. it is not confirmed yet that they will be remaking gen 3.

Bianca, Pink Pokemon alert! you chose 3 pink Pokemon to give her! while I agree with the first two, I completely disagree with Clefairy. it has been shown that it is a very very rare Pokemon in the anime. maybe you could switch it to a Skiploom, Jumpluff, Cherubi, or a Cherrim.
    Georgia, maybe a Mamoswine or a Piloswine? I am saying that because of the way she was looking at Dawn's Pokemon.

Burgundy. I just on't see her with a Vigoroth. I can see it as a Stephan's Pokemon not hers. Maybe I can see her with a Tentacruel! or maybe a Golbat.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    You're correct, that is a very farfetched prediction, yet there's very little of it that I think is unrealistic. The only thing I can say against it is that I don't see that many more evolutions for Ash. I do agree with your predictions for old Pokemon, the only one of those that I can't see possibly evolving is Corphish.
    Yeah I've been kinda generous with Ash's evolutions. I don't know but that's just how I feel like his team should be to actually be a threat, what his league team should've been if this saga wasn't so fast paced.

Quote Originally Posted by thelord3 View Post

Bianca, Pink Pokemon alert! you chose 3 pink Pokemon to give her! while I agree with the first two, I completely disagree with Clefairy. it has been shown that it is a very very rare Pokemon in the anime. maybe you could switch it to a Skiploom, Jumpluff, Cherubi, or a Cherrim.
    Georgia, maybe a Mamoswine or a Piloswine? I am saying that because of the way she was looking at Dawn's Pokemon.
    I was actually considering putting Piloswine up there, for the exact same reason! And about Clefairy, if Iris is able to catch a Dragonite, which are also very rare, just like that, I think Bianca should be able to catch a Clefairy. Besides Whitney had one too.
    Last edited by FlyAsADunsparce; 22nd December 2012 at 6:40 PM.

I was actually considering putting Piloswine up there, for the exact same reason! And about Clefairy, if Iris is able to catch a Dragonite, which are also very rare, just like that, I think Bianca should be able to catch a Clefairy. Besides Whitney had one too.
    Great minds think a like. but there is a difference. Iris should never have caught that Dragonite. she would never be able to defeat it in a battle. she just caught it so she can look like she is getting better at being a dragon master which she isn't BTW.
    Clefairy on the other hand is a different story. In the anime, Clefairy has only been shown to live in Mt. Moon. it appeared in two episodes "Clefairy and the moon stones" and "a Real cleffa-hanger". Yes, Whitney owned a Clefairy, but to this date, she is the only trainer in the anime that has been shown to own a Clefairy, Dragonite on the other hand was shown being owned by so many different trainers, from elite four, to a guy in the Pokemon ringer thingy!!! Clefairy also appeared in the episode "Clefairy tales" and it got beaten up by Jigglypuff. other than that it appeared in two more episodes as Fantasy Pokemon. I just honestly don't think that the writers would ever give her a Pokemon like that.......

Quote Originally Posted by Tocojojo View Post

Ash

Befriended :

Iris

Cilan

Jessie

James

Lol I love how you gave iris a charmeleon! I posted in this thread yesterday that iris should get a charmeleon that refuses to evolve xD
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Holy massive image blocks batman!

Meh I really see no changes for anyone.

Cilan could use one more Pokemon for his team to me, but I'm not sure what would fit him.

Page 464 of 694 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564 ... LastLast