Page 472 of 694 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,800 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #11776
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REMofNJ View Post
    [B]My Predictions for the New Saga: N[B]

    Ash

    + Older Returning Pokemon.
        Spoiler:
    Uhhhh no. If anyone on the main cast is getting a Deino, it will definitely be Iris. I'm also gonna ignore that Dewott and pretend you couldn't find Osahwott's sprite.

  2. #11777
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Uhhhh no. If anyone on the main cast is getting a Deino, it will definitely be Iris. I'm also gonna ignore that Dewott and pretend you couldn't find Osahwott's sprite.
    ^^^^^ do people still think ash is getting a dragon type? i mean he still has gible to train! and all my hopes for oshawott evolving is gone

  3. #11778
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    gypsy
    Posts
    110

    Default

    lol didn't he post that already?

    Anyway, I just really hope Ash catches an Eevee, and brings it to next gen. It probably wont happen though:P Cilan also really needs a new pokemon, his teams a bit stale. At least give Stunfisk a stronger electric attack

  4. #11779
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ^^^^^ do people still think ash is getting a dragon type? i mean he still has gible to train! and all my hopes for oshawott evolving is gone
    Agreed. Ash has a perfect Gible that he can train and evolve into a Gabite. Iris is entitled to something from the Deino line before either Ash or Cilan.

  5. #11780
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    I don't think we're gonna see Burgundy or Georgia again. Also, I can't see Trip or Stephan appearing. Bianca seems likely to appear, not as Ash's rival, but as Juniper's assistant.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  6. #11781
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I don't think we're gonna see Burgundy or Georgia again. Also, I can't see Trip or Stephan appearing. Bianca seems likely to appear, not as Ash's rival, but as Juniper's assistant.
    Not even the writers would just make Burgundy or Georgia disappear, if neither of their rivalries are over. We're in 2012/3, these aren't the Kanto writing days :P

  7. #11782
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Not even the writers would just make Burgundy or Georgia disappear, if neither of their rivalries are over. We're in 2012/3, these aren't the Kanto writing days :P
    Yes they can, because this is BW where the writers are returning to their roots.

  8. #11783
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Yes they can, because this is BW where the writers are returning to their roots.
    No. If these were the Kanto days, Tr would be silly. Ash would use ONLY his Pikachu, Snivy and Oshawott. Cilan and Iris would literally do nothing. Ash would only fight 1 rival. Hell, there wouldn't be more than 2, 3 tops rivals. But no, this might not be the DP writing, but it's definitely not Kanto writing

  9. #11784
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REMofNJ View Post
    [B]My Predictions for the New Saga: N[B]

    Ash

    + Older Returning Pokemon.
        Spoiler:


    Iris

        Spoiler:
    Switch Vibrava with Deino and it would be good.

  10. #11785
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    No. If these were the Kanto days, Tr would be silly. Ash would use ONLY his Pikachu, Snivy and Oshawott. Cilan and Iris would literally do nothing. Ash would only fight 1 rival. Hell, there wouldn't be more than 2, 3 tops rivals. But no, this might not be the DP writing, but it's definitely not Kanto writing
    You forgot tranquil lol. When ti finally evolves post league it gets released XD

  11. #11786
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    You forgot tranquil lol. When ti finally evolves post league it gets released XD
    lol to be honest though, at least Tranquill got a better treatment battle wise than Pidgeotto
    You know what, I actually wonder why the writers didn't release any of Ash's Pokemon. I mean, in DP he "released" Gliscor and he had 6 Pokemon, so you'd think with 10 Pokemon he'd let one go.

  12. #11787
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Not even the writers would just make Burgundy or Georgia disappear, if neither of their rivalries are over. We're in 2012/3, these aren't the Kanto writing days :P
    I can see them coming back only for a final battle. Unlike Ash's rival, the rivalries of Cilan and Iris doesn't have a specific ending.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  13. #11788
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I can see them coming back only for a final battle. Unlike Ash's rival, the rivalries of Cilan and Iris doesn't have a specific ending.
    With Georgia I could agree, with a final battle it would work. With Burgundy though, I want their rivalry to end in peace, with Burgundy getting up ranks and having a connoisseur battle to set who's the strongest one. Cilan would win and Burgundy would FINALLY realize she needs to practice more.

  14. #11789
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    lol to be honest though, at least Tranquill got a better treatment battle wise than Pidgeotto
    You know what, I actually wonder why the writers didn't release any of Ash's Pokemon. I mean, in DP he "released" Gliscor and he had 6 Pokemon, so you'd think with 10 Pokemon he'd let one go.
    Hey wake me up when Unfezant beats a gigalith or something. Cuz pigeyotto beat a rhydon.

  15. #11790
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Hey wake me up when Unfezant beats a gigalith or something. Cuz pigeyotto beat a rhydon.
    lol that battle was epic, Double Edge (I think) killing Rhydon XD Watch Unfezant just beat a Crustle or a Gigalith like you said, with Quick Attack lol

  16. #11791
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    With Georgia I could agree, with a final battle it would work. With Burgundy though, I want their rivalry to end in peace, with Burgundy getting up ranks and having a connoisseur battle to set who's the strongest one. Cilan would win and Burgundy would FINALLY realize she needs to practice more.
    The problem is we've never seen how one gets ranked up. That's why the writers chose Cilan to be a Connoisseur - much like Pokemon Breeder, there is no league or something like that that is a significiant event in his way to become the best. They could make Burgundy become a B-class Connoisseus off-screen.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  17. #11792
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    The problem is we've never seen how one gets ranked up. That's why the writers chose Cilan to be a Connoisseur - much like Pokemon Breeder, there is no league or something like that that is a significiant event in his way to become the best. They could make Burgundy become a B-class Connoisseus off-screen.
    Maybe a Connoisseur boss battle or a tournament? xD

  18. #11793
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REMofNJ View Post
    [B]My Predictions for the New Saga: N[B]

    Ash

    + Older Returning Pokemon.
        Spoiler:


    Iris

        Spoiler:


    Cilan

        Spoiler:

    Trip
    He will continue appearing participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

        Spoiler:


    Bianca
    She will still appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

        Spoiler:


    Stephan
    he'll appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups, but not as relevant as Trip and Bianca.

    + at least 2 unknown pokemon.
        Spoiler:


    Georgia
    She will still appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

        Spoiler:


    Burgundy
    She will still appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.


        Spoiler:


    Cameron
    Leaves after the league is over and heads to Johto. He dashes out of there before finding out about the Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

    Virgil
    *Eevee and the Eeveelutions*
    Wins the league and decides to participate in the PWT to further train for the Elite Four.

    After BW ends: Stays in Unova.

    Jessie


    James

    [spoil]
    Frillish: Caught After Episode N
    Amoonguss: Caught After Episode N

    *NEW* Characters
    N

        Spoiler:


    Colress

        Spoiler:


    Ghetsis

        Spoiler:


    Cheren

        Spoiler:
    Why did you basically almost copy my whole speculation? Not even a mention of where you copied it from. Talk about low.

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post15495344



  19. #11794
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Why did you basically almost copy my whole speculation? Not even a mention of where you copied it from. Talk about low.

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post15495344
    You should feel flattered....but don't be upset...nobody really cares about these posts.

    "Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

  20. #11795
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Why did you basically almost copy my whole speculation? Not even a mention of where you copied it from. Talk about low.

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post15495344
    I thought the sandshrew was familiar..

  21. #11796
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Why did you basically almost copy my whole speculation? Not even a mention of where you copied it from. Talk about low.

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post15495344
    I knew I had seen that before! :P

  22. #11797
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Why did you basically almost copy my whole speculation? Not even a mention of where you copied it from. Talk about low.

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post15495344
    No worries. I give full credit to you for the foundation of the prediction. No hard feelings.

  23. #11798
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    37

    Default

    [B]My Predictions for the New Saga: N[B]

    Ash

    + Older Returning Pokemon.
        Spoiler:


    Iris

        Spoiler:


    Cilan

        Spoiler:

    Trip
    He will continue appearing participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

        Spoiler:


    Bianca
    She will still appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

        Spoiler:


    Stephan
    he'll appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups, but not as relevant as Trip and Bianca.

    + at least 2 unknown pokemon.
        Spoiler:


    Georgia
    She will still appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

        Spoiler:


    Burgundy
    She will still appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.


        Spoiler:


    Cameron
    Leaves after the league is over and heads to Johto. He dashes out of there before finding out about the Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

    Virgil
    *Eevee and the Eeveelutions*
    Wins the league and decides to participate in the PWT to further train for the Elite Four.

    After BW ends: Stays in Unova.

    Jessie


    James


    [spoil]

    Frillish: Caught After Episode N
    Amoonguss: Caught After Episode N

    *NEW* Characters
    N

        Spoiler:


    Colress

        Spoiler:


    Ghetsis

        Spoiler:


    Cheren

        Spoiler:
    Last edited by REMofNJ; 28th December 2012 at 5:13 AM.

  24. #11799
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REMofNJ View Post
    [B]My Predictions for the New Saga: N[B]

    Ash

    + Older Returning Pokemon.
        Spoiler:


    Iris

        Spoiler:
    Two Deinos in the main cast in the same gen is unlikely. Deino can only evolve into Zweilous and Hydreigon plus if Ash gets a new dragon besides Zekrom I think Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon would be better

  25. #11800
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Arcanum, Ohio
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Who's to say Ash will GET a Dragon if he gets Zekrom? And do you think Ash will keep Zekrom? Its hard to see Zekrom hangin out with Prof. Oak and all the Tauros.

    Then again, if he does catch it, that'll be his first caught Electric type anc could (hopefully) set up a rematch against Tobias....
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

    FC: 5129-0492-5213

    LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Page 472 of 694 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •