Page 472 of 694 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,800 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by REMofNJ View Post
    [B]My Predictions for the New Saga: N[B]

Ash

+ Older Returning Pokemon.
        Spoiler:
    Uhhhh no. If anyone on the main cast is getting a Deino, it will definitely be Iris. I'm also gonna ignore that Dewott and pretend you couldn't find Osahwott's sprite.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Uhhhh no. If anyone on the main cast is getting a Deino, it will definitely be Iris. I'm also gonna ignore that Dewott and pretend you couldn't find Osahwott's sprite.
    ^^^^^ do people still think ash is getting a dragon type? i mean he still has gible to train! and all my hopes for oshawott evolving is gone

lol didn't he post that already?

Anyway, I just really hope Ash catches an Eevee, and brings it to next gen. It probably wont happen though:P Cilan also really needs a new pokemon, his teams a bit stale. At least give Stunfisk a stronger electric attack

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ^^^^^ do people still think ash is getting a dragon type? i mean he still has gible to train! and all my hopes for oshawott evolving is gone
    Agreed. Ash has a perfect Gible that he can train and evolve into a Gabite. Iris is entitled to something from the Deino line before either Ash or Cilan.

I don't think we're gonna see Burgundy or Georgia again. Also, I can't see Trip or Stephan appearing. Bianca seems likely to appear, not as Ash's rival, but as Juniper's assistant.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I don't think we're gonna see Burgundy or Georgia again. Also, I can't see Trip or Stephan appearing. Bianca seems likely to appear, not as Ash's rival, but as Juniper's assistant.
    Not even the writers would just make Burgundy or Georgia disappear, if neither of their rivalries are over. We're in 2012/3, these aren't the Kanto writing days :P

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Not even the writers would just make Burgundy or Georgia disappear, if neither of their rivalries are over. We're in 2012/3, these aren't the Kanto writing days :P
    Yes they can, because this is BW where the writers are returning to their roots.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Yes they can, because this is BW where the writers are returning to their roots.
    No. If these were the Kanto days, Tr would be silly. Ash would use ONLY his Pikachu, Snivy and Oshawott. Cilan and Iris would literally do nothing. Ash would only fight 1 rival. Hell, there wouldn't be more than 2, 3 tops rivals. But no, this might not be the DP writing, but it's definitely not Kanto writing

Ash

Spoiler:

Iris

Spoiler:
    Switch Vibrava with Deino and it would be good.

No. If these were the Kanto days, Tr would be silly. Ash would use ONLY his Pikachu, Snivy and Oshawott. Cilan and Iris would literally do nothing. Ash would only fight 1 rival. Hell, there wouldn't be more than 2, 3 tops rivals. But no, this might not be the DP writing, but it's definitely not Kanto writing
    You forgot tranquil lol. When ti finally evolves post league it gets released XD

You forgot tranquil lol. When ti finally evolves post league it gets released XD
    lol to be honest though, at least Tranquill got a better treatment battle wise than Pidgeotto
    You know what, I actually wonder why the writers didn't release any of Ash's Pokemon. I mean, in DP he "released" Gliscor and he had 6 Pokemon, so you'd think with 10 Pokemon he'd let one go.

I can see them coming back only for a final battle. Unlike Ash's rival, the rivalries of Cilan and Iris doesn't have a specific ending.
    Dewgong

I can see them coming back only for a final battle. Unlike Ash's rival, the rivalries of Cilan and Iris doesn't have a specific ending.
    With Georgia I could agree, with a final battle it would work. With Burgundy though, I want their rivalry to end in peace, with Burgundy getting up ranks and having a connoisseur battle to set who's the strongest one. Cilan would win and Burgundy would FINALLY realize she needs to practice more.

lol to be honest though, at least Tranquill got a better treatment battle wise than Pidgeotto
    You know what, I actually wonder why the writers didn't release any of Ash's Pokemon. I mean, in DP he "released" Gliscor and he had 6 Pokemon, so you'd think with 10 Pokemon he'd let one go.
    Hey wake me up when Unfezant beats a gigalith or something. Cuz pigeyotto beat a rhydon.

Hey wake me up when Unfezant beats a gigalith or something. Cuz pigeyotto beat a rhydon.
    lol that battle was epic, Double Edge (I think) killing Rhydon XD Watch Unfezant just beat a Crustle or a Gigalith like you said, with Quick Attack lol

With Georgia I could agree, with a final battle it would work. With Burgundy though, I want their rivalry to end in peace, with Burgundy getting up ranks and having a connoisseur battle to set who's the strongest one. Cilan would win and Burgundy would FINALLY realize she needs to practice more.
    The problem is we've never seen how one gets ranked up. That's why the writers chose Cilan to be a Connoisseur - much like Pokemon Breeder, there is no league or something like that that is a significiant event in his way to become the best. They could make Burgundy become a B-class Connoisseus off-screen.
    Dewgong

The problem is we've never seen how one gets ranked up. That's why the writers chose Cilan to be a Connoisseur - much like Pokemon Breeder, there is no league or something like that that is a significiant event in his way to become the best. They could make Burgundy become a B-class Connoisseus off-screen.
    Maybe a Connoisseur boss battle or a tournament? xD

Ash

Spoiler:

Iris

Spoiler:

Cilan

Spoiler:

Trip
    He will continue appearing participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Spoiler:

Bianca
    She will still appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Spoiler:

Stephan
    he'll appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups, but not as relevant as Trip and Bianca.

+ at least 2 unknown pokemon.
        Spoiler:

Georgia

Spoiler:

Burgundy

Spoiler:

Cameron
    Leaves after the league is over and heads to Johto. He dashes out of there before finding out about the Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Virgil
    *Eevee and the Eeveelutions*
    Wins the league and decides to participate in the PWT to further train for the Elite Four.

After BW ends: Stays in Unova.

Jessie

James

[spoil]
    Frillish: Caught After Episode N
    Amoonguss: Caught After Episode N

*NEW* Characters
    N

Spoiler:

Colress

Spoiler:

Ghetsis

Spoiler:

Cheren

Spoiler:
    Why did you basically almost copy my whole speculation? Not even a mention of where you copied it from. Talk about low.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post15495344

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Why did you basically almost copy my whole speculation? Not even a mention of where you copied it from. Talk about low.

You should feel flattered....but don't be upset...nobody really cares about these posts.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

I thought the sandshrew was familiar..

I knew I had seen that before! :P

No worries. I give full credit to you for the foundation of the prediction. No hard feelings.

Ash

Spoiler:

Iris

Spoiler:

Cilan

Spoiler:

Trip
    He will continue appearing participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Spoiler:

Bianca

Spoiler:

Stephan
    he'll appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups, but not as relevant as Trip and Bianca.

+ at least 2 unknown pokemon.
        Spoiler:

Georgia

Spoiler:

Burgundy

Spoiler:

Cameron
    Leaves after the league is over and heads to Johto. He dashes out of there before finding out about the Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Virgil
    *Eevee and the Eeveelutions*
    Wins the league and decides to participate in the PWT to further train for the Elite Four.

After BW ends: Stays in Unova.

Jessie

James

[spoil]

Frillish: Caught After Episode N
    Amoonguss: Caught After Episode N

*NEW* Characters
    N

Spoiler:

Colress

Spoiler:

Ghetsis

Spoiler:

Cheren

Spoiler:
    Last edited by REMofNJ; 28th December 2012 at 5:13 AM.

Ash

Spoiler:

Iris

Spoiler:
    Two Deinos in the main cast in the same gen is unlikely. Deino can only evolve into Zweilous and Hydreigon plus if Ash gets a new dragon besides Zekrom I think Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon would be better

Who's to say Ash will GET a Dragon if he gets Zekrom? And do you think Ash will keep Zekrom? Its hard to see Zekrom hangin out with Prof. Oak and all the Tauros.

Then again, if he does catch it, that'll be his first caught Electric type anc could (hopefully) set up a rematch against Tobias....
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Page 472 of 694 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572 ... LastLast