Page 473 of 694 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,825 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    Who's to say Ash will GET a Dragon if he gets Zekrom? And do you think Ash will keep Zekrom? Its hard to see Zekrom hangin out with Prof. Oak and all the Tauros.

Then again, if he does catch it, that'll be his first caught Electric type anc could (hopefully) set up a rematch against Tobias....
    While it would probably never happen the sheer absurdity of it would make for one awesome oak lab episode.

Quote Originally Posted by REMofNJ View Post
    [B]My Predictions for the New Saga: N[B]

Ash

+ Older Returning Pokemon.
        Spoiler:

Iris

Spoiler:

Cilan

Spoiler:

Trip
    He will continue appearing participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Spoiler:

Bianca
    She will still appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Spoiler:

Stephan
    he'll appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups, but not as relevant as Trip and Bianca.

+ at least 2 unknown pokemon.
        Spoiler:

Georgia

Spoiler:

Burgundy

Spoiler:

Cameron
    Leaves after the league is over and heads to Johto. He dashes out of there before finding out about the Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Virgil
    *Eevee and the Eeveelutions*
    Wins the league and decides to participate in the PWT to further train for the Elite Four.

After BW ends: Stays in Unova.

Jessie

James

[spoil]

Frillish: Caught After Episode N
    Amoonguss: Caught After Episode N

*NEW* Characters
    N

Spoiler:

Colress

Spoiler:

Ghetsis

Spoiler:

Cheren

Spoiler:
    Your speculation is just the same as your previous speculation besides Iris getting a Deino. You didn't need to copy the whole speculation just for that.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Some wallets for September 28th,
    Giratina and Rayquaza
    Genesect
    Black Kyurem and White Kyurem
    Charizard

Semi-important update: Dengeki magazine's website shows that the secret Pokémon from the BW Battle Wheels are Mew and Mewtwo.

Edit 29-12-2012: On asami's blog there are some Pokécenter clearfiles containing some of the Pokémon from calenders and stationary. Also there is this Pokécenter pencil case shaped chocolate box that I didn't post earlier.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 29th December 2012 at 8:15 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    I understand Genesect, Charizard and Kyurem, but why Giratina and Rayquaza?
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I understand Genesect, Charizard and Kyurem, but why Giratina and Rayquaza?
    I guess just to get some extra cash, I mean it is for promotion. And because they happen to be the more popular of their trio's it makes more sense.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

In the N arc I kinda hope Pignite doesn't evolve. Emboar seems redundant when he already has a fully evolved Fire/Fighting type in Infernape. If anyone besides Pignite evolves I will be okay but if they don't I won't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    In the N arc I kinda hope Pignite doesn't evolve. Emboar seems redundant when he already has a fully evolved Fire/Fighting type in Infernape. If anyone besides Pignite evolves I will be okay but if they don't I won't really care.
    Would you call Unfezant redundant since he already has Noctowl (Normal/Flying), Swellow (Normal/Flying), and Staraptor (Normal/Flying)?

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I prefer Snivy to evolve, and it seems more likely to happen. I really don't want Ash to have another Fire/Fighting type fully evolved starter.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Rovian View Post
    Would you call Unfezant redundant since he already has Noctowl (Normal/Flying), Swellow (Normal/Flying), and Staraptor (Normal/Flying)?
    She is in a way, but remember that the bird was never the star of a region. I am sure not many people want to see the fire type being the star for the third time, especially not another fire fighting type.

If anyone should evolve it should be Palpitoad. He has never evolved any water types. The only one he has evolved is Kingler. So Palpitoad/Seismitoad would be the new fully evolved water type

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    If anyone should evolve it should be Palpitoad. He has never evolved any water types. The only one he has evolved is Kingler. So Palpitoad/Seismitoad would be the new fully evolved water type
    The only problem would be that Ash never evolves the water types of his that he uses commonly. There is no curse but I am sure that is not a coincidence.

I'm not expecting too many future evolutions for Ash's team. I'd say there will be 0-3 more evolutions for Ash's team. And I think 3 is definitely maximum.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

I'm mixed with Pansage evolving. As much as I love Simisage to see, I think Pansage has a fair amount of screen time and battles, where some of his weren't that bad.

i really hope boss toad , Rock smasher evolve in N saga but if they didnt then fine

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    i really hope boss toad , Rock smasher evolve in N saga but if they didnt then fine
    It would be cool if Palpitoad would evolve in a battle against Burgundy, where it first beats her Samurott, then it evolves and beats Stoutland and Sawsbuck.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Definitely Palpitoad as well, and the writers can add more development to his personality as a Seismitoad too.

I'm down with a Seismitoad! Possibly Servine too.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Let's not forget the pig with more battle experience than any of them

I just can't wait to see how a female Servine would sound if this actually comes into effect! XD

If we're talking about future evolutions I'd prefer Scrafty to happen before anyone else.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    If we're talking about future evolutions I'd prefer Scrafty to happen before anyone else.
    Well Scraggy don't looks very ready to evolve. I see him just like Phanpy.
    I was wondering why Snivy isn't evolving... She has all the qualities to evolve (some of you will tell me "There's no qualities for the evolution") and I can't see her without seeing the powerful Treecko of Hoenn...
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Nooo. At this point, I think Servine would be better. Scraggy has been a competent battler for a long time and doesn't need a boost. Snivy was really strong at the beginning of BW, but I feel as though it's slipping in power. An evolution would do it good, imo.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I hope she does evolve, in the beginning of BW, she was probably the second strongest Pokemon on Ash's team. Now that the story's advanced, she's practically become a background character. I hope she evolves so that she can be at the same level as the others or at least near them.

Lol Snivy has the bulbasaur syndrome in all except name, I just hope we don't get an entire episode of dealing with her refusal to involve.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Lol Snivy has the bulbasaur syndrome in all except name, I just hope we don't get an entire episode of dealing with her refusal to involve.
    I'm expecting that. And Oshawott is the Squirtle...somehow. xD

But, if they don't evolve, I just hope Pignite does.

Page 473 of 694 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast