Page 474 of 694 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524574 ... LastLast
Results 11,826 to 11,850 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #11826
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'm expecting that. And Oshawott is the Squirtle...somehow. xD

    But, if they don't evolve, I just hope Pignite does.
    I don't know why but I have a strong feeling about the team, same as Kanto...

    Bulbasaur and Squirtle > Snivy and Oshawott
    Charizard > Emboar


    I'm very sad for Snivy. At the start, like said, she was the second most powerful Pokémon of Ash's Unova Team. But now, I can't believe how much attention Pignite receive before her. Even Scraggy is more uses in battles...
    I hope this "background syndrom" is to make a full coming back and shows that Snivy is ready to evolve, instead of.. this. I'm disgusted.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt account

  2. #11827
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Since I'm posting today, wanted to post my opinion on something.

    Not that I have a complete opinion on this but:

    Why is anyone arguing that because there's an Oshawott in the Pikachu short, Oshawott won't be evolving until after to July?

    I question that logic, because the poster for the Pikachu short was revealed around or exactly at the same time as the red Genesect movie reveal.

    Surely if Oshawott was going to evolve in April or May or even June, surely the Pikachu short poster wouldn't automatically have a Dewott on it.

    I guess Oshawott wouldn't be on there then, but since Snivy isn't, and if that indicates Snivy is evolving, then wouldn't the lack of starters be too suspicious at this point in time, so why not "lie" by having Oshawott be on there, and then when other possible Dewott merchandise shows up, just update the poster when it gets to be that time.

    I just don't know why I've seen people automatically go "Nope, Oshawott is on the poster, it's not evolving until after July" and I'm thinking there is just too many things wrong with this line of thinking.

    I mean sure it could turn out to be the right line of thinking, but still though, I don't see how the poster is the be all proof that Oshawott won't evolve. It's a December 2012 revealed poster, and it wouldn't make sense to completely devoid it of Unova starters. And it would especially be suspicious at this point in time to have Dewott, Servine and Pignite on it, and assuming Snivy doesn't evolve, why not put Snivy on it. But then you have to realized Oshawott is apparently the most popular Unova starter, so there's just a lot of assumptions right now. Even with Pansage and Axew as well.

    I'd say we should wait until a later time, before completely erasing "Dewott" on the candidates for evolving before the movie, until we get more movie merchandise of Oshawott. But feel free to believe what you want.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  3. #11828
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'm expecting that. And Oshawott is the Squirtle...somehow. xD

    But, if they don't evolve, I just hope Pignite does.
    Now that I think about it an interesting filler would be where Tsutarja, MOneymaru, and Lil' Gangsta are all deciding how to do there own futures along with Kibago and CHaobuu and in the end , the last 3 chooses to evolve and the first 2 decide they like their previous form better and Ash gets 2 everstones for both of them.

    OFc we all know the real reason, there is no valid in universe reason for them not to anyways

  4. #11829
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    ^^(dman)^^ because oshawott just isn't evolving, regardless of how you look at it. Piplup 2.0
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  5. #11830
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    ^^(dman)^^ because oshawott just isn't evolving, regardless of how you look at it. Piplup 2.0
    That's not really a valid argument for my post.

    That's a completely irrelevant opinion.

    My post is under the assumption Oshawott does evolve, not will it maybe or maybe not evolve.

    We all know Oshawott isn't evolving, but still that's not the point.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  6. #11831
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Since I'm posting today, wanted to post my opinion on something.

    Not that I have a complete opinion on this but:

    Why is anyone arguing that because there's an Oshawott in the Pikachu short, Oshawott won't be evolving until after to July?

    I question that logic, because the poster for the Pikachu short was revealed around or exactly at the same time as the red Genesect movie reveal.

    Surely if Oshawott was going to evolve in April or May or even June, surely the Pikachu short poster wouldn't automatically have a Dewott on it.

    I guess Oshawott wouldn't be on there then, but since Snivy isn't, and if that indicates Snivy is evolving, then wouldn't the lack of starters be too suspicious at this point in time, so why not "lie" by having Oshawott be on there, and then when other possible Dewott merchandise shows up, just update the poster when it gets to be that time.
    While I agree with your viewpoint, especially that we should wait for more movie merch to pop out(which will take a lot more time to give us a proper base for an argument), you should also realize that they never showed any Pokémon in its unevolved form in the shorts if they evolved. If you were to check the shorts on either Bulbapedia or Serebii, you would see that that has been the case. Of course, we have seen many Pokémon that left the group a long while ago in many of the shorts, but we never saw an "error"or flub for the ones that were staying.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  7. #11832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    While I agree with your viewpoint, especially that we should wait for more movie merch to pop out(which will take a lot more time to give us a proper base for an argument), you should also realize that they never showed any Pokémon in its unevolved form in the shorts if they evolved. If you were to check the shorts on either Bulbapedia or Serebii, you would see that that has been the case. Of course, we have seen many Pokémon that left the group a long while ago in many of the shorts, but we never saw an "error"or flub for the ones that were staying.
    I don't know about Pikachu short posters.

    But you do remember that AG poster for a movie, that showed a Treecko despite Ash's evolving before that movie?

    I mean it is just a poster, and who knows, it could potentially be some other Oshawott, doesn't necessarily have to be Ash's.

    But some movie merch was posted in the Genesect movie which showed Pignite/Snivy/Oshawott, so perhaps I posted my opinion on this too late. But we'll see.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  8. #11833
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    But you do remember that AG poster for a movie, that showed a Treecko despite Ash's evolving before that movie?
    Actually, I don't, because I wasn't really on the forums during AG. Do you at least vaguely remember which one was that?

    Wait, was it a rhetorical question?

    Okay found some of the earlier quotes, it was the Deoxys one. Hopefully, I will find the pic too.

    And couldn't find the pic. Well, damn.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 28th December 2012 at 8:30 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  9. #11834
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Actually, I don't, because I wasn't really on the forums during AG. Do you at least vaguely remember which one was that?
    Actually I think I'm getting my facts confused. I could've swore it was the case for Destiny Deoxys, but maybe what I'm remembering is the Treecko on Jirachi poster but not being in the movie.

    Or maybe it's some other Pokémon. I don't know it's hard to rely solely on memory, especially when over the years facts get distorted.


    Wait, was it a rhetorical question?
    Not really since I'm apparently wrong.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  10. #11835
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    gypsy
    Posts
    110

    Default

    I'll try to post predictions, and not a wishlist today:P

    Ash:
    Pikachu
    Unfezant- hopefully get a new attack or two. I'm hoping for steel wing or heatwave but I think razor wind or air slash.
    Oshawott>Dewott- He probably won't evolve, despite how much I do want it to. I could see the writers evolving it at the very end since dewott is basically the same as oshawott except a different color, taller, and has two scalchops:P. I think he'll learn ice beam
    Pignite- for some reason I think they won't evolve his starters fully this time, sinnoh was a fluke probably.. I'm still hoping for rollout!
    Snivy>Servine- I hope at least snivy can evolve! Maybe an upgraded moveset on evo would be nice. Aqua Tail+Coil/Wring Out/Bind would be fantastic.
    Scraggy>Scrafty- He will probably evolve.. I'd rather him not though, since he seems to be very marketable. After watching the keldio movie, I noticed something. He's the new Psyduck!
    Leavanny- I think he's good for now, but he needs a dark type attack!
    Krookodile- He'll fill the mold of the final starter. I wish he'd appear a bit more, but NO MORE NEW MOVES! He's good for now!
    Palpitoad>Seismitoad- I think it's time for me to face the facts. My little derpfrog is gonna evolve! I'm really not all that fond of the idea, at all, but I guess yah gotta do what yah gotta do.
    Boldore- I doubt they'll evolve him, when all they have to do is the same thing as Politoad. I guess double standards are kinda appropriate with the shelmet and karablast fiasco.
    Eevee- I know how much of a wish this was, but I just really hope he does! I won't make up some crazy excuse like "virgil's gonna give him his eevee" or "cynthia's gonna give him an egg."(yeah I know I made up the second one) But I would just really liek to see it be on the main cast again! Maybe with the eevee popularity, they can let the water starter evolve(oh man I hope youre a platypus) fully and fill the void samurott left in my heart. Eevee can evolve into a 6th gen eevo about midway into the saga, until they milked it so much, the kids became lactose and tolerant.

    Maybe he can venture into the new region with Pikachu and Eevee on either shoulder. Oh and all three of his starters would evolve for the first time in history!(to their middle stages but close enough)

    Iris:
    Axew>Fraxure- I hope he does evolve at the end of the series. Maybe a more diverse attack like X-Scissor or Poison Jab.
    Excadrill- good for now, but I feel like I haven't seen em in forever.
    Emolga- Acrobatics please.
    Dragonite- Good for now.
    some new capture- I hoe she catches one more poke, preferably a swablu, swablu, or trapinch

    She'll stay in Unova and become the new opelucid gym leader.

    Cilan:
    Pansage
    Crustle
    Stunfisk- Discharge? or maybe thunder.
    some new capture- He better get atleast one new capture! I prefer a wingull, mudkip or torchic. Numel's good too.

    As much as I love new characters, I'm pretty sure he'll stay traveling with Ash. Good for me

    Alright thats all for me!

  11. #11836
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Well Scraggy don't looks very ready to evolve. I see him just like Phanpy.
    I was wondering why Snivy isn't evolving... She has all the qualities to evolve (some of you will tell me "There's no qualities for the evolution") and I can't see her without seeing the powerful Treecko of Hoenn...
    And what happened to Phanpy? Yes, it evolved into Donphan.

    And if you're talking about Johto, Phanpy was a late addition to Ash's team while Scraggy has been there for a lot of episodes.

    What makes you think he isn't ready?

    Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Nooo. At this point, I think Servine would be better. Scraggy has been a competent battler for a long time and doesn't need a boost. Snivy was really strong at the beginning of BW, but I feel as though it's slipping in power. An evolution would do it good, imo.
    Because he has been a competent battler for a long time he deserves to evolve as well as Tepig and Krokorok.

    It's a funny coincidence that both posts talks about Snivy, personally I wouldn't mind the snake evolving, but if you make me choose then I go for Scrafty.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  12. #11837
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Here is my prediction.
    Ash
    Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Emboar
    Servine or serperior
    Scrafty
    Boldore
    Seismetoad
    Krookodile
    Leavanny
    Oshawott
    Iris
    Axew
    Excadrill
    Emolga
    Dragonite
    Deino or zwelious
    bagon
    Cilan
    Pansage
    Crustle
    Stunfisk
    purrloin
    Trip
    Serperior
    Conkeldurr
    Jellicent
    Unfezant
    Chandelure
    Vanilluxe
    Tyranitar
    Burgundy
    Samurott
    Darmanitan
    Sawsbuck
    Stoutland
    Mime jr
    Georgia
    Beartic
    Bisharp
    Vanilluxe
    Steelix
    Abamasnow
    Bianca
    Emboar
    Cincinno
    Escavalier
    Togetic
    Cameron
    Lucario
    ferrothorn
    Samurott
    Hydreigon
    Swanna
    Magmar
    Stephan
    Sawk
    Leipard
    zebstrika
    Breloom
    Hitmonchan
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

    Pokemon Black Version 2

    I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

  13. #11838
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,196

    Default

    The problem is that the Unova starters possible evolutions has almost the worst scenario possible for the "older" fans that want Ash's pokemon fully evolved.

    -Oshawott is a money marker. Oshawott sells more than anything that debuted on Gen V. And the only pokemon that sells more than Oshawott are the stars of the movies and of course, Pikachu. The Eevee short is going to contain Oshawott, Charizard will meet Oshawott, Oshawott will pop-up on his pokeball, etc. The only people that now thinks of Oshawott evolving are some "older" fans, and notall of them. Although this is the same forums where (looking in archives) many of you posted that Piplup will evolve later in DP in a prediction made... when Piplup is already a mascot!!!!

    -Pignite has two BIG problem of evolving: One, that Charizard will take screentime for Pignite and that the writers possibly won't want to combine two fully evolved powerful starters. And Two, Bianca's Emboar. Unlike Trip, Bianca is expected to appear later. And her main pokemon is Emboar and male... like Ash...

    -Snivy is the pokemon with most possibilities of evolving. But there's two problems. One is that Snivy is quite `popular. Second, that Servine is less popular than Pignite (because Ash) and Dewott (but we'll know about the former)'and that she has a anti-evolving personality.

    And exist the "error" that BW have many marketable pokemon compared for DP when you forgot the number of cute pokemon on the main cast in DP:

    Pikachu, Buizel (yeah, was popular), Piplup (extremely...... popular), Buneary, Pachirisu, Cyndaquil, Togekiss, Croagunk and Happiny.

    Compared with BW where we have Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy, Scraggy, Axew, Emolga, Dragonite (this is oopular ut not from being cute), Pansage and sometimes, Stunfisk.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm


    Serebii, Bulbagarden

    Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

    I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.


  14. #11839
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    149

    Default

    I just want Ash to capture at least one unevolved pokemon that we can see him training and evolving, a new taste, because im getting tired of the same pokemon already. Also maybe a type he doesnt carry with same type attacks and attacks that we dont see that much and an interesting personality.

  15. #11840
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    And what happened to Phanpy? Yes, it evolved into Donphan.

    And if you're talking about Johto, Phanpy was a late addition to Ash's team while Scraggy has been there for a lot of episodes.

    What makes you think he isn't ready?
    Oh I forgot that Phanpy was pretty late, and I agree about the fact that Scraggy was an old member of the team.
    But I don't know why... Scraggy isn't use a lot by Ash and his personnality has a better match with Scraggy than Scrafty. Yes, of course, his personnality can change, but if the writers were announcing a future evolution, then my choice won't be on Scraggy. I don't think he's ready for that. But again, it's just my opinion, there is no prooves of the opposite. I'm not saying here that I'm right, not at all.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt account

  16. #11841
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia.
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Oh I forgot that Phanpy was pretty late, and I agree about the fact that Scraggy was an old member of the team.
    But I don't know why... Scraggy isn't use a lot by Ash and his personnality has a better match with Scraggy than Scrafty. Yes, of course, his personnality can change, but if the writers were announcing a future evolution, then my choice won't be on Scraggy. I don't think he's ready for that. But again, it's just my opinion, there is no prooves of the opposite. I'm not saying here that I'm right, not at all.
    Scraggy's personality wouldn't have to change if it evolved into a Scrafty
    It can still smash things with it's head :3
    It can still be the "wild child" it was.
    Someone like Oshawott would be troubling to have it's personality when evolved as it's looks differ a bit and make it much less of a comedic/huggable pokemon
    I do think Scraggy will evolve but close to the end of the saga :P
    Last evolution of Gen 5
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

  17. #11842
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Deep Dark Hills of East KY
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    Seen where they've are advertising Charizard in both the N arc and the 16th film merchandise. I've got a feeling that they might have given Iris another Dragonite. That is since the way Charizard appears like a dragon and it'd be another good chance for the writers to "shoehorn" in yet another tough Pokemon for her to use.

    Besides, Here's Just a quick run-down of what I think of additions to the main Characters in the N arc. Though I'm just doing evolutions and new captures since some will probably not evolve anyway.

    Ash
    -----
    Pignite > Emboar - seems like it should since it's already on the road to being it.
    Boldore > Gigalith - I hope this would happen since Trip already has his Conkeldurr
    Zekrom - Come on now, N has his Reshiram and Ash owning Zekrom would be the counter to it just like how it was in the games.
    Absol - Good oppurtunity to bait the hook for what is to come if that is what they want to toss in this gen
    Scraggy > Scrafty - Hope so, since it would be the perfect equal to his Galalie

    Iris
    ------

    Charizard - already told about the whole "shoehorn" thing in the paragraph
    Bagon (probably might be Salamance) - same thing as Ash's Absol
    Axew > Fraxure - This needs to happen or it'll be like Togepi when Misty was traveling with Ash

    Cilan
    --------

    Pansage > Simisage - only one of his that can evolve this generation
    Cacnea/Barbaroach/Spheal - Same deal as with Ash's Absol and Iris' Salamance


    Smashin' !

  18. #11843
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    Seen where they've are advertising Charizard in both the N arc and the 16th film merchandise. I've got a feeling that they might have given Iris another Dragonite. That is since the way Charizard appears like a dragon and it'd be another good chance for the writers to "shoehorn" in yet another tough Pokemon for her to use.

    Besides, Here's Just a quick run-down of what I think of additions to the main Characters in the N arc. Though I'm just doing evolutions and new captures since some will probably not evolve anyway.

    Ash
    -----
    Pignite > Emboar - seems like it should since it's already on the road to being it.
    Boldore > Gigalith - I hope this would happen since Trip already has his Conkeldurr
    Zekrom - Come on now, N has his Reshiram and Ash owning Zekrom would be the counter to it just like how it was in the games.
    Absol - Good oppurtunity to bait the hook for what is to come if that is what they want to toss in this gen
    Scraggy > Scrafty - Hope so, since it would be the perfect equal to his Galalie

    Iris
    ------

    Charizard - already told about the whole "shoehorn" thing in the paragraph
    Bagon (probably might be Salamance) - same thing as Ash's Absol
    Axew > Fraxure - This needs to happen or it'll be like Togepi when Misty was traveling with Ash

    Cilan
    --------

    Pansage > Simisage - only one of his that can evolve this generation
    Cacnea/Barbaroach/Spheal - Same deal as with Ash's Absol and Iris' Salamance
    I'm pretty sure Charizard is Ash's. I agree with Absol and Zekrom for Ash.

  19. #11844
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    Seen where they've are advertising Charizard in both the N arc and the 16th film merchandise. I've got a feeling that they might have given Iris another Dragonite. That is since the way Charizard appears like a dragon and it'd be another good chance for the writers to "shoehorn" in yet another tough Pokemon for her to use.

    Besides, Here's Just a quick run-down of what I think of additions to the main Characters in the N arc. Though I'm just doing evolutions and new captures since some will probably not evolve anyway.

    Ash
    -----
    Pignite > Emboar - seems like it should since it's already on the road to being it.
    Boldore > Gigalith - I hope this would happen since Trip already has his Conkeldurr
    Zekrom - Come on now, N has his Reshiram and Ash owning Zekrom would be the counter to it just like how it was in the games.
    Absol - Good oppurtunity to bait the hook for what is to come if that is what they want to toss in this gen
    Scraggy > Scrafty - Hope so, since it would be the perfect equal to his Galalie

    Iris
    ------

    Charizard - already told about the whole "shoehorn" thing in the paragraph
    Bagon (probably might be Salamance) - same thing as Ash's Absol
    Axew > Fraxure - This needs to happen or it'll be like Togepi when Misty was traveling with Ash

    Cilan
    --------

    Pansage > Simisage - only one of his that can evolve this generation
    Cacnea/Barbaroach/Spheal - Same deal as with Ash's Absol and Iris' Salamance
    Why Absol? why not a different pokemon that one of the main characters have never captured before.
    Unova -
    Kalos

  20. #11845
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    Why Absol? why not a different pokemon that one of the main characters have never captured before.
    Absol is yet another Lucario around here, everyone wants it with Satoshi( as for me I couldn't care less actually).

  21. #11846
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    Absol and Flygon were always fan wishes for Ash back in Hoenn because of the 6th movie. Absol is also in the first AG opening jumping towards Ash.

  22. #11847
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia.
    Posts
    725

    Default

    The writers won't give Iris a Charizard.. they've established that Ash's is special and someone else with it on the main cast will cause wayyyy too much rage :/
    Charmander/Charmeleon to a lesser extent, they may not even cause any uproars.. I actually doubt that.
    People complained that Riolu would be a 3rd fighting type and I see nobody complaining Absol would be a 3rd Dark type.... ok...................
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

  23. #11848
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,788

    Default

    I would like to see Iris catch a Kecleon in BW2EN. It hasn't really gotten it's due in the Anime, outside of a few appearances in Johto. Plus it's a lizard, so it has a dragon-esque quality to it. So that fits Iris' team. It gives her something you could believably see on a Dragon Gym Leader's team, but also keeps her from actually getting another dragon, which tend to be large and super-powered to begin with.

    Also looking at the movie merchandise on the main page, I'd really like to see Cilan get a powerhouse. Ash has Charizard (and Krookodile) and Iris has Dragonite, but Cilan doesn't really have a stand-out powerhouse so I'd like for him to get one. Even if it's something he only really uses in important battles. Arcanine or Golurk are always my first pick for him, but really anything that could be considered as cool powerhouse.

  24. #11849
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    I don't know if you could, but Crustle is sort of a powerhouse. That is after it uses Shell Smash, but I do agree with you. I'd like to see Cilan with an Arcanine as well.

  25. #11850
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    The writers won't give Iris a Charizard.. they've established that Ash's is special and someone else with it on the main cast will cause wayyyy too much rage :/
    Charmander/Charmeleon to a lesser extent, they may not even cause any uproars.. I actually doubt that.
    People complained that Riolu would be a 3rd fighting type and I see nobody complaining Absol would be a 3rd Dark type.... ok...................
    They gave Squirtle and Bulbasaur to Haruka.
    Cyndaquill to Hikari.

    There is no problem with giving Iris a Charmander that migth only go to Charmeleon while in the main cast, I would enjoy it but this threads is not about wishlists anyway, I actually don't see anyone annoyed by it, people were fine with the others.

Page 474 of 694 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524574 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •