Page 475 of 694 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525575 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,875 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Absol and Flygon were always fan wishes for Ash back in Hoenn because of the 6th movie. Absol is also in the first AG opening jumping towards Ash.
    They're still fan-wishes just like Riolu and Lucario. It's strange given that the Jirachi movie is almost a decade old, but that hasn't stopped people from wanting Ash to get Absol and/or Flygon. I'll never understand it. I've only wanted Ash to get one Pokemon (Zorua), but I stopped barking up that tree a long time ago given that it was hopeless to dwell on something that would never happen. That's what my big sister told me.

But anyway, I'm not liking the look of the new merchandise for Movie 16 given that Charizard seems to be appearing there too. That probably means that it'll be a permanent member of Ash's team now. I don't know what I'd do if that were to happen. I'd just be awash in tears of rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They gave Squirtle and Bulbasaur to Haruka.
    Cyndaquill to Hikari.

There is no problem with giving Iris a Charmander that migth only go to Charmeleon while in the main cast, I would enjoy it but this threads is not about wishlists anyway, I actually don't see anyone annoyed by it, people were fine with the others.
    Iris with a Charizard happens to be different.
    Charmander/Charmeleon could work out but if it's going to be a Charizard I doubt people'd like it :/
    All the starters that have been given to companions that Ash also has all happened to be in their base form...
    Since Ash had no base form starter in Hoenn, dunno how'd that work :/
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Iris should get an aron or Arhen instead.

After the writers made Tobias, made Ash lose to someone who forgot one Pokemon, made Ash be a noob in the 4th gym, don't miss out on Iris with a Charizard everybody! Trollwriters strike again!

Iris + Charizard, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    After the writers made Tobias, made Ash lose to someone who forgot one Pokemon, made Ash be a noob in the 4th gym, don't miss out on Iris with a Charizard everybody! Trollwriters strike again!

Iris + Charizard, no thanks.
    Words can't describe how true and wise those words are.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

If Iris catches Charizard, then I'll officialy sue the writers. Get your attorneys Pokemon

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Iris with a Charizard happens to be different.
    Charmander/Charmeleon could work out but if it's going to be a Charizard I doubt people'd like it :/
    All the starters that have been given to companions that Ash also has all happened to be in their base form...
    Since Ash had no base form starter in Hoenn, dunno how'd that work :/
    Just sayin', Ash has a Quilava, so that's BS.

Iris should get Treecko and evolve it into Grovyle. The Charmander line is Ash's and only Ash's in my opinion.
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Well, Charific Valley is a long way away for Ash's to fly from.....

Iris with a Charizard would be okay for me. She would be slowly turning into Lance though.

But for we know, Cilan could get the Charaizard. After all, Pansage is riding his back.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    Well, Charific Valley is a long way away for Ash's to fly from.....
    How far is it, though. We know Unova is far away, but how far away is it. For all we know, Charizard can fly 10000 kilometers before getting tired

How far is it, though. We know Unova is far away, but how far away is it. For all we know, Charizard can fly 10000 kilometers before getting tired
    Have a concussion, fall in the water and die. Then Iris catches a Charizard to troll us :3

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

And Charizard could take breaks when he would be tired.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

But may also did contests when Appomattox was around. Why didn't Appomattox go with her?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Have a concussion, fall in the water and die. Then Iris catches a Charizard to troll us :3
    Don't jinx it, please. The writers may end up doing that just to annoy us older fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Just sayin', Ash has a Quilava, so that's BS.

Iris should get Treecko and evolve it into Grovyle. The Charmander line is Ash's and only Ash's in my opinion.
    How about this for a theory then.

Except one Starter Pokemon from each gen which Ash had caught in the past, the other 2 or 1 (if he caught them) would be given to the new girl that joins Ash's group.

Ash had caught all 3 Kanto Starters, and already two of them are given to May. So, no girl would be getting anyone from the Charizard line.

He had also caught all 3 Johto Starters, and Dawn got one them (i.e, Cyndaquil). The ones left out are Meganium and Feraligatr line. I would keep the Meganium line fixed for Ash (because of Bayleef's affections towards Ash), and the Feraligatr line can be given to someone.

Since Ash only caught one Hoenn Starter (i.e., Sceptile line), so it wouldn't belong to any girl in the future.

Ash caught 2 Sinnoh Starters, and considering the back story Infernape had, i would consider only Torterra line as the one up for the grab by someone in the future.

So, considering this, if Iris does capture an older gen Starter Pokemon, i would only consider Feraligatr line and Torterra line for her.

Feraligatr line would also work for her (in place of Sceptile line) as it can learn Dragon type moves and is a reptile (which can be considered to be closer to a dragonic form).
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 29th December 2012 at 8:24 PM.

I don't think Iris would get a Charizard, the most she would get from the line is a Charmelon. But, that's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon,master View Post
    But may also did contests when Appomattox was around. Why didn't Appomattox go with her?
    Who is Appomattox?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Iris with a Charizard would piss everyone off

I love the idea of Iris with a Totodile!

It would add a nice element to her team.

Auto correct Aipom.

Quote Originally Posted by ★ Mr. Mime ★ View Post

Lol it would probably be all angry and pissed all the time.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I wouldn't mind that <3
    But I'd hope she gets one and evolves it to croconaw, so that ash doesn't have to xD
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

I agree hopefully it would listen to her from day one unlike emolga excadrill(post drayden first battle) and dragonite
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Maybe a few evolutions for Ash. Still holding out for Samurott/Pignite/Snivy or Oshawott/Pignite/Serperior, although I doubt it will happen. I just want Leavanny to appear more and for Unfezent to learn a worthwhile move that separates it from the other birds. I hope Charizard isn't Ash's and is just some random pokemon in a random episode with no relevance to anything because it's random. Ash's Unova poke's have a tough time getting decent screentime as is.

If there are R/S remakes:
    Mudkip for Ash. Aron>Lairon and/or Bagon for Iris. Who really cares what Cilan gets because, unless it's Sunday Roast or Streaker Crab, it's never gonna show up anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanthehuman View Post
    Maybe a few evolutions for Ash. Still holding out for Samurott/Pignite/Snivy or Oshawott/Pignite/Serperior, although I doubt it will happen. I just want Leavanny to appear more and for Unfezent to learn a worthwhile move that separates it from the other birds. I hope Charizard isn't Ash's and is just some random pokemon in a random episode with no relevance to anything because it's random. Ash's Unova poke's have a tough time getting decent screentime as is.

If there are R/S remakes:
    Mudkip for Ash. Aron>Lairon and/or Bagon for Iris. Who really cares what Cilan gets because, unless it's Sunday Roast or Streaker Crab, it's never gonna show up anyway.
    Good choices for Ash and Iris. Mudkip should evolve though since Brock's was the only Hoenn starter not to evolve into the final stage

I really don't want Iris to catch something. I prefer Cilan to catch his fourth Pokemon already.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I really don't want Iris to catch something. I prefer Cilan to catch his fourth Pokemon already.
    He should get an Absol and Bisharp, or Banette.

Page 475 of 694 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525575 ... LastLast