Page 476 of 694 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576 ... LastLast
Results 11,876 to 11,900 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Good choices for Ash and Iris. Mudkip should evolve though since Brock's was the only Hoenn starter not to evolve into the final stage
    Ugh, no mudkips for ash. He already has two water types, one who is never seen and one who hogs all the screentime. He doesn't need more water this gen, especially if he got a mudkip and it evolved, he'd have 2 water+ground types / 3 ground / 3 water
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Feraligatr line would also work for her (in place of Sceptile line) as it can learn Dragon type moves and is a reptile (which can be considered to be closer to a dragonic form).
    Turtles are reptiles too...

Meh, I prefer Iris with Treeko if anything. I have Dragonbreath bias though lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

What would happen with the forums if Charizard was given to Iris by Ash...?

The forums in a rage storm...1

I still think it's plausible, not only to set us to fire, but rather, it's also a dragon pokemon!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post

I still think it's plausible, not only to set us to fire, but rather, it's also a dragon pokemon!
    I'd die of laughter if that were to happen. xD

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    He should get an Absol and Bisharp, or Banette.
    I would more prefer, a dog/wolf/fox type pokemon for Cilan though just because of his reaction towards Purrloin which is a cat/feline type pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGray View Post
    Turtles are reptiles too...
    Thats true, but they aren't that closely related to Dragons in comparison with reptiles like snakes, lizards or crocodiles/alligators.

Seriously people, Iris doesn't have a monopoly on Dragon types or draconic-like pokemon. That means she should release Excadrill and Emolga so she can get Totodile (Feraligatr) Charizard, Treecko (Sceptile) and Deino.

They can give her anything, it doesn't have to be dragon-related. I suspect Deino will be her next pokemon due to how many times she's interacted with the line, but that's it. No Totodile, Charizard, Treecko, Archen, Aerodactyl, etc.

Random : PokéRadar

I think Iris has a good chance of getting a Bagon or Trapinch for 3 reasons.1-Their first evos haven't had that much screentime.2-It would give her her first evolution in the present.3-I would be a hint to Gen III Remakes.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Seriously people, Iris doesn't have a monopoly on Dragon types or draconic-like pokemon. That means she should release Excadrill and Emolga so she can get Totodile (Feraligatr) Charizard, Treecko (Sceptile) and Deino.

They can give her anything, it doesn't have to be dragon-related. I suspect Deino will be her next pokemon due to how many times she's interacted with the line, but that's it. No Totodile, Charizard, Treecko, Archen, Aerodactyl, etc.
    Sceptile and Feraligatr aren't dragons anyway, not dragons neither dragon types.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post

Well the reason people want her to get a dragonic looking pokemon is maybe they don't want her to actually get another Dragon type pokemon.

While you are right that she could get any pokemon, but if we consider all the pokemons then people who try to predict the captures for the group, would have a lot of difficulty in selecting there choices from around 600+ pokemons.

But if they narrow the selections down for each person by relating the characters with something specific like relating Iris with Dragon or Dragonic types, or Cilan with pokemon relating to food or his distaste towards Purrloin, or in Ash's case selecting pokemons who can fight well on land (where it be a water type or flying type), and are fast and are marketable, and various other reasons. This helps them narrow down the choices for there predictions.

Also technically Excadrill fits Iris because Excadrill's japanese name is Doryuuzu, where considering the Ryuu part in its name, which means Dragon in japanese (i guess most people would know this by now), it fits her is a sense.

As for Emolga, not sure why they gave her that, marketability maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Just sayin', Ash has a Quilava, so that's BS.

Iris should get Treecko and evolve it into Grovyle. The Charmander line is Ash's and only Ash's in my opinion.
    Then your opinion sucks, because there is Ritchie.. Who has showcased both Charmander, and Charmeleon.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'd die of laughter if that were to happen. xD
    Who wouldn't? xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

anything that iris or cilan catch is fine even it is charizard
    i really like the idea of totodile with iris that really fit her
    ( ash should give his a totodile so she can train it and make him evolve , the thing that totodile want that ash cant do )

but the hgss era is past so is lil bit impossible
    really wish she catch mudkip or treecko if the gen 3 have remake
    Last edited by k6666; 30th December 2012 at 3:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Good choices for Ash and Iris. Mudkip should evolve though since Brock's was the only Hoenn starter not to evolve into the final stage
    Which was a terrible thing. Seriously, why couldn't Marshtomp evolve He could have evolved in that one contest or something like that

A new prediction for the main cast at the end of Unova:

Ash: Pikachu, Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scrafty (end), Leavanny, Seismitoad, Boldore, Krookodile, Charizard, (other reserves?), Pokemon B of the new merch or N's Zorua.

I think that Ash will catch Zekrom only for story purpose and ONLY during the expected N's battle.

Iris: Fraxure (in the last or second last episode, NOT before), Excadrill, Emolga, Dragonite.

Cilan: Pansage, Crustle, Stunfisk, N's Zorua or Pokemon B.

Other pokemon that are catchable for the main cast: M16' short Eevee (witha possible new member!?) and Minccino (the Skill Link one) or a Pokemon C or Pokemon D.

Pokemon A: Pokemon A in one new merchandise: I think that this is for the star of the movie apart from Gene.
    Pokemon B: Pokemon B in the new merchandise.
    Pokemon C: A unknown Pokemon that isn't in the new merch.
    Pokemon D: A older pokemon related to a new gen.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 30th December 2012 at 4:43 PM.

If by plausible you mean absolutelly retarded yes I guess its plausible.

Satoshi doesn't need to give his pokemom to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    A new prediction for the main cast at the end of Unova:

Ash: Pikachu, Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scrafty (end), Leavanny, Seismitoad, Boldore, Krookodile, Charizard, (other reserves?), Pokemon B of the new merch or N's Zorua.

Iris: Fraxure (in the last or second last episode, NOT before), Excadrill, Emolga, Dragonite.

Cilan: Pansage, Crustle, Stunfisk, N's Zorua or Pokemon B.

Other pokemon that are catchable for the main cast: M16' short Eevee (witha possible new member!?) and Minccino (the Skill Link one) or a Pokemon C or Pokemon D.
    I like it, but I think Pignite might evolve. I agree, I also think there might be a new Pokemon for Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    lol

Has anybody posted the February calender here? Sauce.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Oh my gosh, can Jessie finally get back Seviper. I hope that it's hers and not some random Team Plasma member.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    Oh my gosh, can Jessie finally get back Seviper. I hope that it's hers and not some random Team Plasma member.
    Considering that pretty much everywhere it is shown also contain Zangoose(the merch, the calenders) I am pretty sure they are both Plasma mons.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

Satoshi doesn't need to give his pokemom to anyone.
    Some people wanted Satoshi to give his Gible to Iris.

It's just fan bias

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Then your opinion sucks, because there is Ritchie.. Who has showcased both Charmander, and Charmeleon.

Who wouldn't? xD
    How long ago did Ritchie appear? A main character or even a rival hasn't owned one since. The Charizard line has actually become exclusively Ash's. How many kids would remember Ritchie? Hell most of them wouldn't even remember Charizard
    Walker Sleepover

It's just fan bias
    If you're referring to my earlier post in 'Iris's future' thread, I was just joking. xD

Lol just realized I love how palpitoad and stunfisk have some similar moves . ie: sludge bomb/wave. Mud shot/bomb
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

It's just fan bias
    Equally dumb, people also wanted Satoshi to give Totodile to Hikari because he "wasn't doing anything in the lab" and he dances so he is probably good in contests...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Which was a terrible thing. Seriously, why couldn't Marshtomp evolve He could have evolved in that one contest or something like that
    If it evolved it most likely would beat may and if brock won the badge is worthless to him. That's just my theory though
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Page 476 of 694 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576 ... LastLast